SFM XXVII: CHEATERS! - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: CHEATERS! SFM Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dimwit View Post
    Or in the mob with her.

mob has 4 members against 6 town. They can afford a sacrifice to rape the town trust. CmG gains your trust going into night at 6-3, next day 5-3, get's a townie lynched, kills once more before going into a 3-3 day. CmG is mob, so is Luna, so is Damus.
    Regardless of what CmG may be, you still agree that Luna is mafia.

Wanna get your vote on her now?

We can deal with CmG later.

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Regardless of what CmG may be, you still agree that Luna is mafia.

Wanna get your vote on her now?

We can deal with CmG later.
    And play into his hand? No. He's obviously more valuable than Luna to mob. makes him a better target.

-Vote CmG

He can whatever the fuck he wants, my vote isn't changing.
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)
    M-FM II: Doctor | M-FM IV: Doctor | M-FM V: Sheriff | M-FM XI: Godfather

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    CmG, why do you still list me as "possible town" when I've already revealed and proved my role more than Damus or anyone else in this game so far? You even removed the neutral from the list! Nobody would have known that if I weren't around.

So, Luna claims town skype cheater IIRC, but you subtly claimed to be a skyper as well in an earlier post (or at least that's how I read it). So both of you being in a skype chat and bussing each other is a distinct possibility. I certainly can't rule that out yet, especially when the skypers don't have to make sure each other wins because they are most likely separated between town and mafia.
    I am just lazy. Don't take it personal i believe you to be a mortician. No worries there. I was certain that the mafia wouldn't kill you tonight, because the Janitor doesn't see the lw as well.

I thought for a fact that Luna was in my skype chat but i realised that she is not yesterday so i stopped pressuring her. Instead somebody gave me a nice tidbit of information about her role. =)
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #354

He can CLAIM whatever the fuck he wants, my vote isn't changing.
    Missed a word.
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)

5. ISO #355

I still don't really believe Damus' claim yet. Where the hell did the roleblock on night 2 end up? Also now CmG revealed being in a skype chat, it's possible that Damus, also in the skype chat, knew that it would be okay to "reveal" that CmG is a cheater, since it would give him some credibility.

CmG, is there any more town in the skype chat (investigator apparently)? Has anyone in the chat died? Also wtf does "I realized yesterday she was not in the chat" mean?

6. ISO #356

Missed a word.
    We have nothing against CmG but your own presumption that he may be bussing his teammate.

CmG claims to have skype-related info against Luna.

You agree that Luna must be mafia, but you refuse to vote her because there's a chance that CmG may be bussing his teammate, and not the town trying to kill off the mafia as it seems?

I'm sorry, but your proposition has a much higher chance of hurting the town than it does of helping it. If CmG turns out to be mafia too, we can lynch him tomorrow. It's not like he'll escape from us forever if we lynch Luna first. If we lynch CmG first, we run the risk of actually taking out a towny. It's safer to go for Luna first.

7. ISO #357

I still don't really believe Damus' claim yet. Where the hell did the roleblock on night 2 end up? Also now CmG revealed being in a skype chat, it's possible that Damus, also in the skype chat, knew that it would be okay to "reveal" that CmG is a cheater, since it would give him some credibility.

CmG, is there any more town in the skype chat (investigator apparently)? Has anyone in the chat died? Also wtf does "I realized yesterday she was not in the chat" mean?
    He's confirming my guess that Luna is not a cheater after all, just a plain mafia that was hoping to get the Moderator to misban and thus kill himself and give the mafia a free kill.

8. ISO #358

The roleblock came from a medical student. Blocked N1 healed N2, blocked N3 again.

He is not in the skype chat. Out of balance reasons you wont find a citizen in the skype chat. He makes only sense for the pourist as skyper detector. Thats the only point why a fixed cit is even in this setup.

I wont reveal anymore skypers at this point. Because who knows? Maybe the last man standing are the skypers so i just keep all my bases covered with not revealing them.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

Cuz his cardhouse is crumbling right now. How would you react if you see your super lurky gf get lynchtrained now?

11. ISO #361

Look how Dimwit totaly neglects the possibility that i could be town and that i am right. He just is way too agressive towards me. This doesnt make much sense any other way.

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

I am sure that there is at least 2 protective town roles.

17. ISO #367

CmG, if you're so pro town, why did you feel the need to accuse me of being a Medical Student?

I'm a bit worried though. If Phyr's list is correct there's a medical student out there, and if I get roleblocked tonight I'm totally useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    You mean dimwit? Hmm
    How exactly is this a pro town action?

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by KILLERpeach View Post
    If i would think you would be medical student and i was mafia. Guess who would have died last night...
    Whoops

19. ISO #369

CmG, if you're so pro town, why did you feel the need to accuse me of being a Medical Student?

How exactly is this a pro town action?
    Why are you scavenging so hard to try and find evidence against CmG and still refusing to vote Luna, when right now we need to lynch Luna in order for town to even have a chance at winning this game?

20. ISO #370

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Why are you scavenging so hard to try and find evidence against CmG and still refusing to vote Luna, when right now we need to lynch Luna in order for town to even have a chance at winning this game?
    Scavenging? He accused me of being a medical examiner. I didn't have to scavenge for it, I had it bookmarked. It's a scum move, no matter how you slice it. I held on to it and am now pointing it out to the town that seems to have missed the fact that the guy they are supposed to be trusting actually made an attempt to out a doctor.

That mob, CmG, wants you to vote for a fellow mob, Luna. Why? Because she's expendable. I will not willingly play into the hands of mob. My vote will not change.

21. ISO #371

Scavenging? He accused me of being a medical examiner. I didn't have to scavenge for it, I had it bookmarked. It's a scum move, no matter how you slice it. I held on to it and am now pointing it out to the town that seems to have missed the fact that the guy they are supposed to be trusting actually made an attempt to out a doctor.

That mob, CmG, wants you to vote for a fellow mob, Luna. Why? Because she's expendable. I will not willingly play into the hands of mob. My vote will not change.
    Even if we are on the same team and i buss Luna today she is still scum? Why don't you want to lynch confirmed scum? You make 0 sense. Accusing you as medical examiner is a town move. Why would i do that as a mafia player when i just can shut up and tell my teammates at night.

Do you have any more flawed logic at hand? Because it's getting silly.

You totaly know there won't be a lynch on me so you are "parking" your vote on me. Because tomorrow i will be cleaned on the graveyard and the mortician will lie next to me. Very funny dude.

22. ISO #372

Accusing you as medical examiner is a town move.
    This is why my vote is not changing. This doesn't make sense. Do we honestly believe that outing a doctor is a town move?

23. ISO #373

Sry did i hurt your ego or something? I still don't get it. If i see your asking about role blocks all day long in a 3 day pattern, others do it as well. So won't you agree to tell town that you "might" be a medical student would actually benefit you if there is another protective role around like. Lets say a Bodyguard?

You pretty much cornered yourself there. Sry bro. Won't work. Last time i saw you playing you weren't THAT obvious.

I think you are scum who tried to redirect Town protective roles on you to get a higher chance to kill other townies.

24. ISO #374

Are you!? By any chance the expendable mafia member? :o

25. ISO #375

If i see your asking about role blocks all day long in a 3 day pattern, others do it as well.
    Except that this isn't true. I asked once, got no response, then asked again, within the same game day.

If this means to you that I'm the medical examiner, so be it. The fact is, damus claimed role blocked on day 2 with no janitor cleaning. Day 3 he says "I was rbed" with a janitor cleaning up the night before but isn't specific if it's to night 1 or night 2. Why would someone not follow up on this? And why would it be the ME to follow up on it if it's so obvious that even inquiring about it makes someone the ME?

But you disregard damus and instead take evidence that is even less conclusive to accuse someone of being a vital town role? Why is it more convincing to you that I'm ME than it is that Damus is Janitor? Please explain this.

26. ISO #376

Dude. Damus claims Citizen. WHERE IS THE COUNTER CLAIM TO THE 1 AND ONLY CITIZEN IN THIS GAME? THIS IS FUCKING BULLET PROOF!

27. ISO #377

Did you miss the last day by any chance where i tried to get shit out of him? What did you do and all the rest of the whole lurk list? Right, not much. So i must be totaly scum because i try to get things done. While the rest plays "WHO IS THE MOST SCUMMY USELESS LURKER FOR A TOWN WIN" Very funny.

28. ISO #378

Wait, Dimwit, where is CmG's post that accused you of being medical student? I can't find it. Also, are you going to confirm or deny being medical student? Or would you rather not say? If you really are medical student you're going the wrong way about telling CmG his strategy is a bad one. Instead of being mad he revealed you, you're angry that he even tried to do such a thing. I'm confused by your suggestion, especially since you seem to agree Luna is scum.

The way I see it, you're either a purist or mafia. Or both.

Anyway, Luna is at L-2. I'd like to see some posts from her before a lynch happens. Don't be hasty voters; we have 19 hours left.

29. ISO #379

As for Damus' Citizen claim, I didn't believe it when he first said it and I'm still very wary about it. The problem is, who is going to counter claim it? I don't see anyone with any other role wanting to claim citizen. He's still on my list of possible scum but not as high as, say, Luna, Fatalis, or Goremancer (speaking of which, none of them have posted today).

30. ISO #380

Did you miss the last day by any chance where i tried to get shit out of him?
    No, I'm just a stoner that forgot about a cit claim. I'll stop accusing him of being a janitor for the time being.

Yes, forgot; not missed. I even commented on it yesterday in case you don't believe me:
    Also, is it confirmed that Cit knows they are roleblocked given they have no night action?
    But it's really no matter, regardless. It still stands that you felt the need to accuse someone of being a healer. Why? To provoke a response. You wanted to see how I responded to it to gauge whether or not your hunch was true. That's why I'm still alive: because you weren't sold on the idea (I didn't respond to it) and had a higher value target (say, a jailor?).

31. ISO #381

If you can't believe his citizen claim, you can't believe in anything. Would you claim citizen if you are mafia? Especially with a cleaned Phyr on the graveyard who played like a citizen? They didn't check him N1 or do you think they would kill the witch who could have won with them?

He is pretty much confirmed citizen to 95%.

That's why i don't bother anymore with his claim. Because it's just a waste of time.

32. ISO #382

I don't see anyone with any other role wanting to claim citizen. He's still on my list of possible scum but not as high as, say, Luna, Fatalis, or Goremancer (speaking of which, none of them have posted today).
    I'll agree that Luna and Goremancer are scum. Gore because him, with CmG, rocked the lurker shit hard yesterday in an attempt to distract from scum hunting.

Also, we're only so many hours into the day. This is exactly the same lurker shit we put up with last game day. let the day play out before you note who's posted and who hasn't; it doesn't mean anything yet.

33. ISO #383

I suggest the mortician checks Creedkingsx tonight. You will get some value information out of it.

34. ISO #384

Also, we're only so many hours into the day. This is exactly the same lurker shit we put up with last game day. let the day play out before you note who's posted and who hasn't; it doesn't mean anything yet.
    Yeah you're right. I'll hold off on that for now.

I suggest the mortician checks Creedkingsx tonight. You will get some value information out of it.
    I do what I wanna do! It'll likely be exactly that, though, considering there aren't really any other targets to choose from. I don't think there's a role that can mess with the information I'll get.

After rereading the setup thread, it looks like the fact that cause of death is hidden and there's apparently a gunsmith around means that kind of information is more important than I thought. Plus the possibility of a Veteran or Vigilante is still there.

35. ISO #385

We need to lynch someone and no one has any leads but CmG.
    Let's see this as an experiment, if Luna flips mafia then CmG becomes less scummy and Dimwit becomes more scummy.

Also I can't really pass up any opportunity to lynch Luna

-vote Luna
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

36. ISO #386

Another thing, since creed is dead I can reveal that I was jailed night 2 and he hinted at being a purist.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

Alright, let's sort this mess out
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

40. ISO #390

I've been betrayed.

I'm a Purist, and I'm mafia.

CmG is indeed a skype cheater, and he's in the skype chat with a member of my mafia team. A member of my mafia team who has apparently betrayed us - stupidly, because now the Town will win and the cheaters will die. Why am I saying this? Because right now I need the Purist vote. I'd rather bus my own cheater teammate than allow him to win.

If you want to know something, the skype cheaters were going for their own win. creed was one of them. CmG is another, and he's already betrayed you.

By the way, CmG, did you know that your skype cheater buddy didn't even bother trying to save creed in our night chat? It would have been so easy, we didn't want to kill him, but we weren't told who was jailed so we daren't target anyone else.

Now if the other mafia skype cheater was jailed and spilled the beans, that's still no excuse, because it's still a betrayal.

Oh yeah, and the role list hacker is in our team. Why am I saying this? Because it makes the cheaters that much stronger.

CmG hasn't immediately revealed all of the mafia members - this is because he is going for a CHEATER win. Guess what; they have the firepower!

We know EVERY SINGLE PERSONS ROLE. The cheaters have the roles list, the day claims and more. They have the mafia KPN and they have, you guessed it, a Gunsmith.

If you lynch me, I'm guessing that the Medical Student and Investigator both die tonight.

Best part? I'm the Moderator. Held that one in my back sleeve just in case something like this went down. I can use the Godfather vote tiebreaker to kill CmG tonight then ban the mafia that betrayed me.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

41. ISO #391

The worst part is that I'm not even game-throwing by revealing 2/3 of my mafia team, I need to see them die But they blew their wad too early. They could have waited until the end and secured the cheater victory.

If the town lynches me, then the cheaters win.

I suppose I must offer up some kind of alternative lynch target though, right?

42. ISO #392

-unvote

Let Luna ban the other mafia member and we lynch her tomorrow.

43. ISO #393

What do you mean with you have to eliminate the other Mafia members because you are a purist? This makes no sense you are a purist and a mod who cares? You still have to see town lose AND have to see all skypers dead. Your reveal just made you the best lynch for today.

There are 2 skypers left one is me the other one is still hidden. Town can easily get ridd of me near the end of the game. It doesn't matter if the Godfather is mod at the same time. You are mafia, you are night immune, detection immune and got one extra KPN you can use against Town in killing me.

There is just not a single reason not to vote you. Do i have to link the setup again?

Skyper: Can win while dead with their original faction.

Purist: Has to eliminate the skypers "AND" have to win with their original faction.

44. ISO #394

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    -unvote

Let Luna ban the other mafia member and we lynch her tomorrow.
    This won't happen Duzero, she will ban me not the other mafia member. We have to get rid of her today.

45. ISO #395

Purist: Has to eliminate the skypers "AND" have to win with their original faction.
    Ok
    -vote Luna (again xD)

46. ISO #396

What do you mean with you have to eliminate the other Mafia members because you are a purist? This makes no sense you are a purist and a mod who cares? You still have to see town lose AND have to see all skypers dead. Your reveal just made you the best lynch for today.

There are 2 skypers left one is me the other one is still hidden. Town can easily get ridd of me near the end of the game. It doesn't matter if the Godfather is mod at the same time. You are mafia, you are night immune, detection immune and got one extra KPN you can use against Town in killing me.

There is just not a single reason not to vote you. Do i have to link the setup again?

I hold no resentment towards you CmG; you're in the best possible position, you lucky devil :P

With me dead, most of the mafia will be cheaters - not targeting you. Even if you die, you just reveal the mafia and win anyway.

I'm in the unfortunate position now where, even if the mafia win, I STILL WON'T BE PART OF THAT WIN. Unlike you who has the best of both worlds, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

In CmG's eyes, I am his biggest threat. I represent the Purist in the mafia that can expose and take vengeance upon his allies, and I'm also the Godfather that can prevent him from exploiting the mafia night kill. I also can't be killed at night by his guns.

Oh, I'm also not the Moderator. You're dying anyway CmG ^^ My only regret is that you will still win when the Town wins.

Right now, I'd like to take out a cheater with a lynch.

-vote Bluejay

The Janitor. I thought the cover was going great, until my teammates began to bus me

47. ISO #397

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Ok
    -vote Luna (again xD)
    Duzero, you may be on CmG's team but his agenda does not precisely match yours.

Let me put it likes this. Can CmG account for his night actions?

48. ISO #398

Like i said i won't sell the mafia part of the skypers out. Because it's like my second chance to win this game. I think that's quite a normal way to play this.

49. ISO #399

I might be an ugly skype cheater but i still have honor while cheating =D

50. ISO #400

I am already amused about Dimwits response to all of this!