LOL (Funny things that happen in mafia game)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

LOL (Funny things that happen in mafia game)

Just played a game where someone chose the name Walter White. Since I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan, I switched my name to Jesse Pinkman (these are the main two characters of the show).

I rolled Jailor and said "Breaking Bad fans, unite!" at the start of the game, followed by at least three or four people agreeing, including Walter White.

I jail Walter White.

He claims Survivor. Now, I don't like neutrals in a game (except Amnesiac) because of the high chance they have of screwing up the town, so I execute.

I get killed by the mafia.

He flips Serial Killer.

We are the only two to die on night one. It was hilarious.

Any hilarious moments you guys have had recently? Especially with inventive/creative names?

(The previous game I played there were six of us as countries: Canada, China, Germany, Brazil, Australia, and Mozambique. We formed the UN and China died immediately, though we didn't care because China was the only one of us to have Veto power in the UN. Then Australia was the Doc healing everyone and saved Germany's life. Someone accused Germany of being SK (even with the Nazi history) and it turns out he was when we lynched him. A sad day for the UN...)
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

2. ISO #2

Re: LOL (Funny things that happen in mafia game)

Yes playing with duzero and phyr in a game is always super hilarious

How to find Duzero? He uses bad defenses and every second curse word he uses is pleb xD
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

3. ISO #3

As "Puella molesta" ( which means "annoying girl" in latin ) i rolled witch , because sherrif revealed and mafia looked to "we will kill when he will be a threath" and the controlled person don' t know , i thought a plan for help the mafia : i will sent the sherrif on me and other townies for save the mafia nad get the sherrif lynched , but i got killed by mafia when i asked via pm to gf ( i think) if he was really mafia and i said "i'm witch " to he , guess the name of : "patronom saverus" ( " stricht lord" in latin )

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Yes playing with duzero and phyr in a game is always super hilarious

How to find Duzero? He uses bad defenses and every second curse word he uses is pleb xD
    Oh you , you know I only use pleb to give you a chance to find me before I kill you.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

6. ISO #6

Just played a game where I was "Jesus," and two other people were "God" and "Satan."

I told God (addressing him as "Father") that Satan was evil and must be stopped. God agreed. I implied that my Father should be protected.

Night one, Mafioso attacks God and a Bodyguard protects him. They clash in a duel and the Mafioso turns out to be Satan.

We finish the game with an Amnesiac turned BG protecting God for the rest of the game and me bussing myself with the Godfather. Easy win.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

in an older game it was a pokemon theme, i was pikachu/doctor and ash kethum was godfather. i was protecting ash the whole game then out of the blue he kills me. i saved him 2x that game cuz no1 had immunities in that save.

btw i was satan in the above match. i was ordered to kill god >.< i was like no hes gunna be bg'd but w/e

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Just played a game where someone chose the name Walter White. Since I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan, I switched my name to Jesse Pinkman (these are the main two characters of the show).

I rolled Jailor and said "Breaking Bad fans, unite!" at the start of the game, followed by at least three or four people agreeing, including Walter White.

I jail Walter White.

He claims Survivor. Now, I don't like neutrals in a game (except Amnesiac) because of the high chance they have of screwing up the town, so I execute.

I get killed by the mafia.

He flips Serial Killer.

We are the only two to die on night one. It was hilarious.

Any hilarious moments you guys have had recently? Especially with inventive/creative names?

(The previous game I played there were six of us as countries: Canada, China, Germany, Brazil, Australia, and Mozambique. We formed the UN and China died immediately, though we didn't care because China was the only one of us to have Veto power in the UN. Then Australia was the Doc healing everyone and saved Germany's life. Someone accused Germany of being SK (even with the Nazi history) and it turns out he was when we lynched him. A sad day for the UN...)
    I was in this game. Believe it or not my ingame name was 'Pokemon Trainer Red'.
    "No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to makeup for our mistakes because in doing so... we can move from our past mistakes towards a brighter future."

12. ISO #12

Alright, just encountered this, so a guy names himself 'Jester' there were 3 people left. He gets lynched. Both vote guilty, his role... Jester.
    "No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to makeup for our mistakes because in doing so... we can move from our past mistakes towards a brighter future."

13. ISO #13

One game i was Veteran, i got visited by SK , Arsonist ,Gf and Janitor in the first night the night after that the bus driver switched me with someone else and i got visited again ... i killed the mafioso , doc , invest , detective , lookout and the bus driver =3 Everyone that died was killed by me =D

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    roll mayor.
    watch gf and bmer suicide.
    lynch consig next day.
    get converted by cult.
    Go to town on the town
    cult win
    You're lucky there wasn't a legit vigilante in your game
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

indeed. but RR can't shoot me
    The rest of us can...

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

i feel so hated..
    As long as you stay away from cults and other evil doings you are safe, unless RR orders otherwise when he regains control of his actions...

24. ISO #24

The last game who i played i was mason , cuz i'm get bored, i did a jester bevihour , but my mate said "don' t lynch , is mason" and i started to trolling , incredibily but true the mafia didn' t attacked me for whole game and the town tried to lynch me 5-6 times ! So much fun

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Cus they aim for they lurky people that are easily lynched (And therefore make Jester "guilty")
    And those people tend to be evil roles = Jester T_T
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

28. ISO #28

The most epic things I did:
    - Jester role, claimed Invest on Day 2 and said "X is Consig, I know he snoops around". Town lynchs… he was Godfather \o/ (got killed n2 by maf though)
    - as BD I swapped claimed Doctor and random people, nobody dies, I told town whom I swapped. Town lynchs the random one… he was Godfather \o/
    - I claimed maf after sheriff spotted me (D4 or something), I won the game