Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Re: S-FM - Eden of the East Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Plus I'm apparently the most mindless towny here at this point, since I've been wrong about almost everything since the beginning of the game.
    Lol, if anything, it actually proves your innocence. Only Mafia are the ones with information who can talk like they know something. Nothing wrong with being wrong from your standpoint. I think you're doing very well, actually.

The only thing I have against you is the fact that you claim to have a one shot ability. Clem claims to have one. I have one. But you also have one. Personally, for me, it just makes sense for Desu to give an ability to each team, but who knows. It's pretty hard to doubt you're town.

Ginger, how do you explain your visitation then? And then Explosives Artist only has one bomb. Assuming that's how Fatalis died, the Explosives Artist is practically a mafioso now.

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557
    GingerZero

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Lol, if anything, it actually proves your innocence. Only Mafia are the ones with information who can talk like they know something. Nothing wrong with being wrong from your standpoint. I think you're doing very well, actually.

The only thing I have against you is the fact that you claim to have a one shot ability. Clem claims to have one. I have one. But you also have one. Personally, for me, it just makes sense for Desu to give an ability to each team, but who knows. It's pretty hard to doubt you're town.

Ginger, how do you explain your visitation then? And then Explosives Artist only has one bomb. Assuming that's how Fatalis died, the Explosives Artist is practically a mafioso now.
    Hm? I can't explain my visitation, I don't know who I visited and I didn't receive a message that I was witched. May I ask who I visited?
    Bankieh claims to have killed both Phyr and Fatalis.

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Here is how i would have played it if i could use all my mafia myself. I would set the bomb on sumi to blow up the doc and shoot the sheriff. If i knew that i wouldnt die from the bomb i would also block and kill sumi. The block to prevent your "one shot" ability. Of course none of thus happened last night so it doesnt matter lol
    I play way too much Pokemon.

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Lol okay well. That was just a bluff.

My actual target was AppleyNo. He visited no one. Looks like Cap and I need to work on our synchronization.

Just wanted to squeeze for information.

Pretty sure last Mafia is CmG though, by what Bahkieh has said about his team advisor lolololol. Only CmG...

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Lol okay well. That was just a bluff.

My actual target was AppleyNo. He visited no one. Looks like Cap and I need to work on our synchronization.

Just wanted to squeeze for information.

Pretty sure last Mafia is CmG though, by what Bahkieh has said about his team advisor lolololol. Only CmG...
    He might be. I honestly have no clue who it is. When i got my pm i wasnt told who my mafia partner is
    I play way too much Pokemon.

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    He might be. I honestly have no clue who it is. When i got my pm i wasnt told who my mafia partner is
    Yet you've said that your teammate has been able to communicate with you to tell you what to do. I find it hard to believe that even if you didn't originally know who he was, that he wouldn't just tell you.

15. ISO #565
    oranges

-vote graveyard

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573
    GingerZero

-vote Bahkieh

For great justice!

24. ISO #574

Oh this game is still running? Sorry forgot about it.

-vote Bahkieh
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

25. ISO #575

Bahkieh is at L-1.

However, so may be the Graveyard vote since oranges vote was in green, not cyan, and thus might not have counted.

Is the Graveyard purchased now? Or do we still need more votes?

I would advise anyone who hasn't voted for the Graveyard yet to do so before we hammer Bahkieh.

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579
    oranges

Meh, in case my vote didnt count-

/vote graveyard

/vote Bahkieh

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Sorry, I wasnt able to get to a computer at all yesterday, day ended at the normal time, but night will begin now and end tomorrow at 7PM GMT-4
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

33. ISO #583

Bahkieh was being assaulted from every corner. He attacked and attacked and was refused entry wherever he went. They encroached on him from every corner and sounded the alarms. They has a terrorist in their midst. He knew he wouldn't be able to escape, so he swallowed a lovely yellow pill which he kept in his upper right pocket. Foams exuded from his mouth and he fell on the ground, dead. Committed suicide.

Graveyard:
    clementine (???): Beaten down by the town member
    SirBlayzalot (???): Disappeared into the night
    Blazer (???): Shot in the head
    Fatalis (???): Pieces of his flesh were discovered by his house
    Phyr (???): Mutilated by an axe
    Bahkieh (Consort): Swallowed a that poisoned him
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

34. ISO #584

A badge found on his uniform, a bunch of posters in his left arm, and a bag filled with pins in his right hand. Oranges was found dead in the center of town square. There were extremely violent bruises on his neck, so it's to be assumed that he was violently strangled. However there were no prints, so it's unknown who killed him, they must have used gloves.

Graveyard:
    clementine (???): Beaten to death by the town
    SirBlayzalot (???): Disappeared into the night
    Blazer (???): Shot in the head
    Fatalis (???): Body missing except for pieces of flesh
    Phyr (???): Mutilated by an axe
    Bahkieh (Consort): Suicided in the middle of town
    oranges (Mayor​): Strangled to death

35. ISO #585

hi!
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589
    GingerZero

-vote CmG

He is an evil evil man

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

Hammer is 4. CmG is L-1

43. ISO #593

-vote Gingerzero
    the cheating account. Shit like this is only possible in awesome games like this one

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

It's actually pretty unnerving to think that town can actually lose this as it appears that the mafia can purchase framing abilities. And we've been relying on me and Cap for directions without pushing for discussion. Oh, the irony. If true, then neither Glip nor Appley is cleared as they were investigated the same night.

PARANOIA.

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

What do you think the next step is...

I think that if we lynch Ginger and he comes up citizen, I still think the best course of action would be to lynch CmG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.