Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM - Eden of the East Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Am I the only one having no idea who the coroner is
    Nope, but I do find it odd that no one will even entertain the idea of clementine not being scum.

I won't believe that she was scum until the game ends and everyone's role is revealed.

3. ISO #503

Nobody posts
    Let me do my contribution then
    Oranges- Confirmed mayor
    Bahkieh-Consort
    Sirblayz-Invest
    ??????-Coroner ( my guess will be CmG you Town PR claimer )
    Blazer-Explosive artist/witch
    AppleyNo,glip,phyr,gingerzero - citizen claimer ,

On my list the n1 scum will be Appley along with Glip
    Oh and Glip did you reveal your one time ability already?

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Nobody posts
    Let me do my contribution then
    Oranges- Confirmed mayor
    Bahkieh-Consort
    Sirblayz-Invest
    ??????-Coroner ( my guess will be CmG you Town PR claimer )
    Blazer-Explosive artist/witch
    AppleyNo,glip,phyr,gingerzero - citizen claimer ,

On my list the n1 scum will be Appley along with Glip
    Oh and Glip did you reveal your one time ability already?
    No. I didn't. And I still don't want to.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Actually GingerZero hammered. Failed announcements for the hammer!

Glip (1): CmG
    Blazer (6): Capitalier, Glip, AppleyNO, Fatalis, oranges, GingerZero
    Bahkieh (1): Blazer

Detective Buff (5): Glip, AppleyNO, Phyr, oranges, GingerZero
    We still need one more vote!

I weighted the pros and cons of revealing now and I think it's better to claim my role truthfully now.
    I am the Coroner.
    I inspected CmG night 1. "Unfortunatly" my target was still alive when I reached it.
    Night 2 I obviously inspected clementine, the Red Consort. She visited oranges night 1! I don't know what she did, but it happened.
    Thus Blazer is the Witch, Bahkieh is the Consort.
    I chose to not reveal yesterday, because I wanted to make sure that the scum doesn't get a clean they can hide behind for the rest of the game. I expected there to be 8 perks to choose from, with a high chance of the Graveyard Information being among them. As it did not and is unlikely to happen and we got most of the information we need, I decided to put myself out there. It prevents Capitalier from wasting a check on me (it seems like Sumikoko already did ) and if the orange Mafia chooses to kill me - all the better for us.

Out of AppleyNO, CmG and GingerZero, two are Citizen, the remaining one being the Explosives Artist. Just lynch Bahkieh tomorrow and we have enough time to find the sole remaining Explosives Artist.

@Glip: Sorry to break it to you, but it seems you are the only one that clementine managed to convince being town (when she actually is not).

@Fatalis: Glip is cleared by Capitalier. He is the only confirmed Citizen at this point. And I think Glip can keep his ability hidden for now, so that the Mafia can't plan accordingly. Plx vote for Detective Buff.

Concerning one-shot abilities: Our top priority is to let Capitalier and Sumikoko gather results. So make sure you use your abilities to ensure that. Thank you.

7. ISO #507

-vote detective buff

There you go!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Too late! Mr. Bond! :-P
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

11. ISO #511

Sorry I don't play at 2 AM when I have class :P
    I wonder who the explosives expert is.....not setting a bomb on me or bahkieh...would've guaranteed himself a kill :o unless healed...
    Role = Sticking with citizen -.- but it's all good, we got this!

To the mafia:

Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514
    GingerZero

Oh Blazer you drama queen

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by Phyr View Post
    Actually GingerZero hammered. Failed announcements for the hammer!

Glip (1): CmG
    Blazer (6): Capitalier, Glip, AppleyNO, Fatalis, oranges, GingerZero
    Bahkieh (1): Blazer

Detective Buff (5): Glip, AppleyNO, Phyr, oranges, GingerZero
    We still need one more vote!

I weighted the pros and cons of revealing now and I think it's better to claim my role truthfully now.
    I am the Coroner.
    I inspected CmG night 1. "Unfortunatly" my target was still alive when I reached it.
    Night 2 I obviously inspected clementine, the Red Consort. She visited oranges night 1! I don't know what she did, but it happened.
    Thus Blazer is the Witch, Bahkieh is the Consort.
    I chose to not reveal yesterday, because I wanted to make sure that the scum doesn't get a clean they can hide behind for the rest of the game. I expected there to be 8 perks to choose from, with a high chance of the Graveyard Information being among them. As it did not and is unlikely to happen and we got most of the information we need, I decided to put myself out there. It prevents Capitalier from wasting a check on me (it seems like Sumikoko already did ) and if the orange Mafia chooses to kill me - all the better for us.

Out of AppleyNO, CmG and GingerZero, two are Citizen, the remaining one being the Explosives Artist. Just lynch Bahkieh tomorrow and we have enough time to find the sole remaining Explosives Artist.

@Glip: Sorry to break it to you, but it seems you are the only one that clementine managed to convince being town (when she actually is not).

@Fatalis: Glip is cleared by Capitalier. He is the only confirmed Citizen at this point. And I think Glip can keep his ability hidden for now, so that the Mafia can't plan accordingly. Plx vote for Detective Buff.

Concerning one-shot abilities: Our top priority is to let Capitalier and Sumikoko gather results. So make sure you use your abilities to ensure that. Thank you.
    It still doesn't make any sense to me for clem to have been scum. I'm willing to believe your Coroner claim for now, but I wonder what the mafia's purchases are, and if any of them might have tampered with your results.

If clementine was the Consort, then there should have been only 1 roleblock last night.

Blazer may be lying about having been roleblocked, but there was both an absence of a second mafia kill last night, and no one claims to have been witched.

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    It still doesn't make any sense to me for clem to have been scum. I'm willing to believe your Coroner claim for now, but I wonder what the mafia's purchases are, and if any of them might have tampered with your results.

If clementine was the Consort, then there should have been only 1 roleblock last night.

Blazer may be lying about having been roleblocked, but there was both an absence of a second mafia kill last night, and no one claims to have been witched.
    To be honest, I thought you were the coroner doing some really stupid WIFOM about Clem. Now, I have no clue. Please stop, even though I love you Glip.

-vote Detective buff

I suspected her from day 1, but I chose to spare her from my investigation since I had a feeling she was going to be visited anyways.

Edit: Uh, I accidentally voted clementine instead because I just woke up and I'm groggy. Fixed. 10:58 -6 GMT.
    Last edited by Capitalier; July 27th, 2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Uh, I accidentally voted clementine because I just woke up and I'm groggy. Fixed. 10:58 -6 GMT

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

We can't trust his claims anyway. The coroner should reveal tomorrow and tell us their roles. KKTHXBYE

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Aw, Phyr, you didn't have to reveal yourself. I was watching your role list, which was why I was so confident about Clem being scum today. Oh well.

I think at this point, it's not possible for town to lose, even if we mislynch every single citizen till the last one. Even if Mafia buys a two kill per night thing tonight or something. We still have our doctor. I have my one shot heal. One of the heals will go through no matter what. Ironically, it's rather funny. Because by roleblocking me or Fatalis, they're actually working against their Explosives Artist, who needs a town's visitation to work. But if they don't roleblock us, our heals will potentially go through and heal the explosion.

Either way, I'm up for a lulzy night.

Btw, guys, while I appreciate all the effort you guys are making in having my detective buff, it's rather useless when we all reveal. Won't hurt to have it though. Because I'm assuming all it does is give me the additional ability of being a lookout. Now, the only way this would be useful is if I visited the same person the Explosive Artist decide to visit, in which case my life would be in danger, so then I'd only live to tell whom the Explosives Artist is assuming I used the heal on myself that night or Fatalis heals me.

As for Cap, I may or may not follow CmG. Who knows. Let's give the explosives artist a game of chance to play.

25. ISO #525
    GingerZero

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Oh u, too cute for this world. So hurry up and die already!

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Day ends in 25 minutes lol, hold your horses
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

The town was at a loss, they had already lost sight of two of their members. People scrambled. A gunshot was fired, and Blazer fell to the ground, lifeless. No one saw who shot the gun, but all everyone knew was that Blazer was no more.

Gravyard:
    clementine (???): Beaten to death by the town
    SirBlayzalot (???): Disappeared into the night
    Blazer (???): Shot in the middle of town square

Town successfully bought the detective buff, it will come into effect tonight.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

31. ISO #531

During the night, as people were asleep, a loud crash was heard echoing throughout the city. The townspeople awoke and ran to the site of the crash, all they saw were a few scraps of flesh, and a nametag that read "Fatalis" the rest of the body was nowhere to be found.

While everyone was occupied with that no one noticed that Phyr was also missing, he was found, still breathing, with both of his legs cut off and an axe stuck in his back. It seems someone had gone insane. This was more than mere terrorism. Phyr sputtered as blood expelled from his mouth like a parasite. He coughed up a few teeth and it was later discovered that three of his organs were ruptured and unsalvageable.

Graveyard:
    Blazer (???): Shot in the head by an unknown person
    Fatalis (???): Lost in a crash, body was not found
    Phyr (???) Mutilated with an axe

Available Perks:
    Graveyard 5B yen
    Whore Buff 3B yen
    Coroner Buff 4B yen

14B yen

(scaling prices and yen amount, don't mind me)

32. ISO #532

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post

During the night, as people were asleep, a loud crash was heard echoing throughout the city. The townspeople awoke and ran to the site of the crash, all they saw were a few scraps of flesh, and a nametag that read "Fatalis" the rest of the body was nowhere to be found.

While everyone was occupied with that no one noticed that Phyr was also missing, he was found, still breathing, with both of his legs cut off and an axe stuck in his back. It seems someone had gone insane. This was more than mere terrorism. Phyr sputtered as blood expelled from his mouth like a parasite. He coughed up a few teeth and it was later discovered that three of his organs were ruptured and unsalvageable.

Graveyard:
    Blazer (???): Shot in the head by an unknown person
    Fatalis (???): Lost in a crash, body was not found
    Phyr (???) Mutilated with an axe

Available Perks:
    Graveyard 5B yen
    Whore Buff 3B yen
    Coroner Buff 4B yen

14B yen

(scaling prices and yen amount, don't mind me)
    Uh, that's weird. How did both of them die? Well, AppleyNO is innocent, as in he came up as a guilty.

-vote Graveyard

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Since Phyr was actually the coroner, clementine being scum can atleast make some sort of sense to me now.

The last 2 scum are between CmG, GingerZero, and Bahkieh.

We have a confession from Bahkieh. If there's no results from Sumi against anyone, then shouldn't we lynch Bahkieh first?

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541
    GingerZero

-vote graveyard

42. ISO #542

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    Do we have any results on CmG, Sumi? If we do, I suggest voting Gingerzero to get rid of that dastardly bomber.
    I would like GingerZero to explain his actions last night. Are you in possession of a one shot ability, or are you Mafia?

-vote Bahkieh

I also love how the Mafia was all, "Let's kill the Coroner!" Next day, graveyard is available.

-vote graveyard

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Hold on, Glip. I'd suggest unvoting before some of our mindless townies hammer. I have certain suspicions about this. Let him talk.
    Plus I'm apparently the most mindless towny here at this point, since I've been wrong about almost everything since the beginning of the game.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549
    GingerZero

No. I still claim citizen and am positive I don't have a one-shot ability, so I couldn't have visited anyone.

If we kill Bankieh, can explosives artist set a bomb and kill in one night?

50. ISO #550