Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Re: S-FM - Eden of the East Game Thread

Okay well here's the thing.

The Framer apparently gets to choose which investigator to mess up. As in, the Mafia bought the framing ability last night and chose me or Cap to mess up. And the framer can choose what results they get.

My detective results say that Ginger visited Oranges. My detective buff ability yields that whomever Ginger visited (supposedly Oranges) visited no one, which checks out. The catch is, even if Ginger visited no one and was still framed to visit Oranges, I'd still get the buff result that whomever Ginger visited (which is no one) visited no one.

This still makes no sense though. Because that would mean the framer either chose Cap's result to always come up suspicious, or my result to always show that the person visited Oranges, without knowing whom the two of us would visit.

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607
    GingerZero

Yea i don't have a 1-shot.
    And i wasn't witched.
    If you kill me and I show cit. Then mafia have some framer ability thing.

8. ISO #608
    GingerZero

-unvote
    [3/4] Gingerzero - Cap, Appley, Cmg

what role is appley again?

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

So from what I understand, the mafia bought a purchase that kerfluffled one of the investigative role's night results.

Both of you checked Ginger. Cappy got an innocent result, and Sumi got a guilty result.

It seems to me that we can afford a mislynch today. It's either 5 town vs 1 maf (either ginger or CmG) or 4 town vs 2 maf (ginger AND CmG)

I say we lynch one of them today, and even if somehow the mafia still has 2 kills tonight, there would be enough of us left to lynch the other tomorrow.

Say the word and I'll hammer Ginger.

11. ISO #611
    GingerZero

Back off 'citizen' if anyone is going to hammer me, it should be Sumi.

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by GingerZero View Post
    Back off 'citizen' if anyone is going to hammer me, it should be Sumi.
    Lol, no need to get testy. I wouldn't have hammered you without Sumi's approval anyway.

I just wasn't watching the votes closely enough and didn't see that Sumi hadn't voted for you yet.

As she hasn't, I'll leave whether or not to hammer up to her.

Why weren't any buffs offered to us today? We should have had two to pick from :*(

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Lol, no need to get testy. I wouldn't have hammered you without Sumi's approval anyway.

I just wasn't watching the votes closely enough and didn't see that Sumi hadn't voted for you yet.

As she hasn't, I'll leave whether or not to hammer up to her.

Why weren't any buffs offered to us today? We should have had two to pick from :*(
    Made it green for officialness.

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    This.

I'm personally hoping that the multilynch somehow rolls out.
    Sumi im so confused with all these Special Rules and stuff.....

So... its CmG or Ginger....
    Sumi thinks she was framed
    Cap found that Ginger was suspicious(Meaning NS due do being insane)
    So the best lynch is CmG, then?
    -Unvote
    -Vote CmG
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

17. ISO #617
    GingerZero

-vote CmG

We are not scum so it must be CmG!

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Sumi im so confused with all these Special Rules and stuff.....

So... its CmG or Ginger....
    Sumi thinks she was framed
    Cap found that Ginger was suspicious(Meaning NS due do being insane)
    So the best lynch is CmG, then?
    I didn't necessarily think I'm framed. But between Cap and me, one of us is. Or there was an ability like, witch someone onto someone else with no notification.

It's just boggling that the Mafia would choose one of us to frame when we haven't announced whom we were visiting. But following this train of thought, it's more plausible that Cap would be the one to frame. Cap would just get the opposite result, I believe? So he would essentially become sane for one night.

Whereas mine would have to be hand selected, as in, the mafia member would have to explicitly say, make Sumi's result come up as "blah blah blah visited Orange." In which case it would be more dangerous since the person wouldn't have known who I visited. I could have very well visited the Mafia, who really did visit Orange, and it would only further incriminate them, complemented with Cap's result, which would be right if I were framed.

In other words, there's a higher risk of choosing me to frame. But since we don't know who it is, we have no idea the level of risk this person is willing to take.

19. ISO #619

I didn't necessarily think I'm framed. But between Cap and me, one of us is. Or there was an ability like, witch someone onto someone else with no notification.

It's just boggling that the Mafia would choose one of us to frame when we haven't announced whom we were visiting. But following this train of thought, it's more plausible that Cap would be the one to frame. Cap would just get the opposite result, I believe? So he would essentially become sane for one night.

Whereas mine would have to be hand selected, as in, the mafia member would have to explicitly say, make Sumi's result come up as "blah blah blah visited Orange." In which case it would be more dangerous since the person wouldn't have known who I visited. I could have very well visited the Mafia, who really did visit Orange, and it would only further incriminate them, complemented with Cap's result, which would be right if I were framed.

In other words, there's a higher risk of choosing me to frame. But since we don't know who it is, we have no idea the level of risk this person is willing to take.
    What to you think the best course of action is? We could lynch CmG OR Ginger.... They are both scummy to me.

Fuck sake.

20. ISO #620

I suggest you vote CmG.

And it's not mind boggling at all. We were either going to visit Gingerzero or CmG.

Or, Deathfire lied about mechanics. This is the most probable.

21. ISO #621

Before the day ends, we need a lynch.

We have three on CmG, so someone hammer him today and if he is a citizen then we know that it is Gingerzero.

Fuck sake.

22. ISO #622

Okay, so I just read over the entire thread again. Didn't really make heads or tails out of it. GingerZero made several scummy posts and so did CmG. I have specific meta reasons against both of them as well.

I am leaning towards the fact that GingerZero is actually scum, but it's whatever at this point.

Glip, feel free to hammer CmG. I'd rather not, since I've had a hand in CmG's death far too many times.

23. ISO #623

Okay, so I just read over the entire thread again. Didn't really make heads or tails out of it. GingerZero made several scummy posts and so did CmG. I have specific meta reasons against both of them as well.

I am leaning towards the fact that GingerZero is actually scum, but it's whatever at this point.

Glip, feel free to hammer CmG. I'd rather not, since I've had a hand in CmG's death far too many times.
    Glad I decided to check up on this game during my dinner break, or else the day would have ended before I would have had a chance to hammer him.

-vote CmG

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

gj you have won! Despite all of my efforts. I wasted so many hours of my life for this game! I schemed with profesionel analitics about this game. All in vain! I was chanceless. Your combined genius got me good and the other mafia team as well! Well played guys! I seriously hope i will be on your side next time we play!

Btw a big hug for our host. This was the most balanced and fair setup i have ever seen! Kudos too you! If you ever host again pls autosign me up!

I love you all so much! :3

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

Lottery tickets, because i was out of cash. Yo! Guess what? Didn't win anything at all. So i took the spare i had and bought everybody of you a condom. So at least i won't get any diseases while you were fucking me. :o

While Deathfire123 was filming it.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    gj you have won! Despite all of my efforts. I wasted so many hours of my life for this game! I schemed with profesionel analitics about this game. All in vain! I was chanceless. Your combined genius got me good and the other mafia team as well! Well played guys! I seriously hope i will be on your side next time we play!

Btw a big hug for our host. This was the most balanced and fair setup i have ever seen! Kudos too you! If you ever host again pls autosign me up!

I love you all so much! :3

TROLOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! <3
    I love you too <3
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    I almost died. Duzero kept posting scummy posts @_@
    What ?! You were the scummy one .

The way you unvoted CmG when it was clear that he or we were scum.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

33. ISO #633

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I suggest you vote CmG.

And it's not mind boggling at all. We were either going to visit Gingerzero or CmG.

Or, Deathfire lied about mechanics. This is the most probable.
    I did not
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

34. ISO #634

CmG was cornered, just like Bahkieh, his partner, he had nowhere to go. So he ran. He ran back to his house, where he had installed him bomb and threatened to kill everyone on site. He held a knife in his hand and yelled, "NOBODY FUCKING MOVE" Someone held up a gun and was about to shoot him when he snapped, and cut the wire. But nothing happened. No explosion. Nothing. Distraught, CmG was taken to jail for life.

CmG was the Explosives Artist

THE END. All the mafia members have died. The Town has won. Blazer, clementine, Bahkieh, and CmG were mafia members.

My thoughts: There were some definite problems with this game's idea. I needed to be a bit more organized, and quicker with day starts, but the main problem was the barter system. The town barter system needed a few things to make it more fair, it needed bigger penalties to buying overpowered items, and also not random.org choosing what was available, I should have handpicked it. My main reason for not letting mafia die kill night 1 was because a lot of people complained about always dying early, and I wanted to see how my system played out. The money increase was also far too much, but I expected the town to go crazy with spending day one. The mafia barter system had it's own problems but nowhere near the problem as the town one. Mafia members got to buy their own roles (which I liked) but I needed to show them all the possible augments before they bought their roles as well. Also, the second half of this game was while I was on vacation so I kept on forgetting about it lol. Sorry guys.

Overall, the test went pretty well so I know what to do for next time! Thanks for playing!

I'll give MVP to Cap since he investermagated 2 mafia members and got em lynched. And also because I'm his bitch
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

Sumi and Glip were part times whores and oranges was a part time vigilante.

Mafia got "a kill and a use ability" perk, and then CmG got a one use frame

37. ISO #637

I agree, I think the open roles list was a little too OP for town. Maybe if it was only available for purchase on Day 1 before mafia could buy their roles. In any case, I really liked the concept of this game! My only suggestion is to include a neutral aligned vigilante (the Supporter) next time. Thanks for hosting, deathfire! Have fun on the rest of your vacation! :]
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639
    oranges

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Sumi and Glip were part times whores and oranges was a part time vigilante.

Mafia got "a kill and a use ability" perk, and then CmG got a one use frame
    Oh god, I just re-read the role PM and whoops, I did in fact have a 1shot vigi ability. Totally didn't even notice... clearly, I only read what my role was and then moved on. My bad!

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

Quote Originally Posted by oranges View Post
    Oh god, I just re-read the role PM and whoops, I did in fact have a 1shot vigi ability. Totally didn't even notice... clearly, I only read what my role was and then moved on. My bad!
    See? I'm not the only one who forgets they have a one-shot ability at first

43. ISO #643