User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Re: S-FM - Eden of the East Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    lol clementine is reading the thread
    I still can't believe Sumi hammered her despite all the evidence pointing towards her being town.

I'm still smh at that incident.

Clementine, I've only played 3 games with you, but in every one, you've been lynched or killed by night 2. It's like you're doomed to die just because you're you, even if there's evidence that you're town, and I'm the only one that ever doesn't want you to die. I don't blame you for wanting to leave.

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I still can't believe Sumi hammered her despite all the evidence pointing towards her being town.

Clementine, I've only played 3 games with you, but in every one, you've been lynched or killed by night 2. It's like you're doomed to die just because you're you, even if there's evidence that you're town, and I'm the only one that ever doesn't want you to die. I don't blame you for wanting to leave.
    I can see the maple syrup dripping from your lips.

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post

Glip, you're just going to have to trust me on this one, and I'm almost certain I made the right decision.

And Bahkieh, I'm aware. Kufufu. You're the other consort who blocked your counterpart, Fatalis.

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Does anyone have an explanation for the second Mafia kill? Our Doctor was blocked, thus he could not have prevented a kill. I guess the remaining Mafia of clementine's team just chose not to kill, in fear of getting tracked? Got no better idea right now.

Btw I'd prefer to lynch Blazer, the Witch/Explosives Artist.
    Take out one team first, get the other next.

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Glip, you're just going to have to trust me on this one, and I'm almost certain I made the right decision.

And Bahkieh, I'm aware. Kufufu. You're the other consort who blocked your counterpart, Fatalis.
    Whether clem was scum or not, all the rest of the scum voted for her (or expressed intent to vote her, in Blazer's case).

(This is assuming that one of the docs is actually the coroner, and not that one of the cits is the coroner, in which case still either 2 or 3 scum voted for Clem.)

In my eyes, it is much more likely that all the scum voted to get a towny lynched, rather than all the scum voting to get one of their own lynched, when they could have easily abstained.

I'm much more comfortable with a Blazer lynch than Bahkieh at this moment, because we have a Sheriff's evidence against Blazer.

The evidence against Bahkieh is circumstantial. It's possible he's the true doc that tried to keep Fatalis, the coroner, alive.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

I'm going to call it a night for now. Feel free to hammer Blazer while I'm gone, but don't forget to buy the detective buff for Sumi first.
    We're only going to have 3 buffs available tomorrow, so even if we buy the detective buff, that'll leave us with 9x1.6 rounded down, or 14B yen tomorrow, which would probably be enough to buy all 3 buffs if we wanted them tomorrow. Thus there's no reason not to get the buff.

@Bahkieh

They would know if they had been witched. We asked before if victims are notified of being witched, and host said yes.

You're not in the clear yet, pal.

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

Grand reveal!

I actually did not follow Bahkieh last night. I followed someone else, the real coroner. My message to this person is:

Dear Coroner:
    I think I know why you didn't claim Coroner, but nevertheless, I was slightly disappointed when I found out.
    I don't know how you intend to communicate your results to us, but just know I'll be watching your posts in case you need to tell me anything.

Blazer is scum, and he was roleblocked. There is no reason to lie about a roleblock, and it, ironically, outs him as the source of a Mafia kill. So that's why there was only one kill last night. I was trying to fish for information from Bahkieh, and he said he did not visit Blayzalot, which means he has to be the consort.

For anyone who's interested, my one shot ability is a doctor heal. I've already asked Deathfire about it via PM, and yes, I'm happy to report that I am allowed to heal myself.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Well like i said. I killed him. I also blocked doc. I figured it was only a matter of time. This set up is an interesting one but not one im a fan of.
    then who the hell blocked me -.- a one shot use thinking im evile?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

d'Awww. YunokeepvotingBlazer?
    Btw our Mayor just showed up to read the thread, but didn't bother to post.
    At least -vote buy Detective Buff!

So the one-shot abilities are pretty much normal. I wonder if it would be better for Glip to reveal his one as well, in order to coordinate it with the other night actions.

My last Mafia suspect would be CmG. His votes were spot on, but after rereading his posts I have to say that he acts quite scummy. If it's not him, then the runner up AppleyNO.

I'm really tired right now... I will check back later. I'll be voting for Blazer later, too. I want everybody to speak up, before we hammer somebody.

35. ISO #485
    GingerZero

We have time, Appley. No need to rush.
    Glip brings a good point. Need Desu to answer that one, since it may very well out the last Mafia member we're looking for.
    Desu

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Mayor - oranges
    Doctor - Fatalis
    Sheriff(Either type) - Capitalier
    Investigator - SirBlayzalot
    Coroner - *I think I know who this is (hint, one of the cits)*
    Detective - Sumikoko
    Citizen - Glip
    Citizen - Phyr
    Citizen - AppleyNO or CmG
    Consort - clementine/???
    Witch - Blazer/???
    Consort - Bankieh
    Explosives Artist - Gingerzero (last to compromise on clementine, perhaps after noticing the train on Bankieh)

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    [12:45:33 AM] Conor (Cap): df
    [12:45:35 AM] Conor (Cap): question
    [12:45:47 AM] Conor (Cap): Can the explosives artist target dead players?
    [12:46:09 AM] Deathfire123: nope
    [12:48:00 AM] Conor (Cap): Okay, rather, can the explosives artist "visit" a person who died the past night?
    [12:51:48 AM] Deathfire123: if they were witched
    [12:51:52 AM] Deathfire123: otherwise no

Did we have a witched claim anywhere? Also, I'm not 100% sure on Gingerzero, but he's a bit scummier than AppleyNO, IMHO.

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494
    oranges

I was waiting for a response on Glip's question, but...

/vote Blazer

/vote Detective Buff

45. ISO #495
    Reno

BLAZER HAVE BEEN HAMMERED

46. ISO #496
    GingerZero

Get out of here Reno.
    -lynch Blazer
    -vote Detective Buff

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    then who the hell blocked me -.- a one shot use thinking im evile?
    Aka, "I'm on Clem's team and I know she's consort, so now I don't know who blocked me!" Rut roh. Slip up.

Since we're letting Bahkieh off the hook today, Fatalis is likely to be roleblocked again. I can only hope that Glip's one shot ability is also a role block and he can role block Bahkieh tonight. But who knows. Looks like I might have to rely on my one shot ability tonight.

I feel like Clem might have claimed the one shot ability to save herself, which means we still have one unclaimed one shot ability out there. It's looking likely that it was a roleblock used on Blazer.

Either that or Bahkieh's teammate bought a one time use roleblock and somehow decided to roleblock Blazer? That doesn't seem too likely.

I reread our Coroner's posts and it seems highly unlikely he could be the explosives artist. Coupled with Cap's conversation, I'd say this person is pretty much cleared.