S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    if you can't townread me at this point I'm not sure if you'll be able to this game. i've been pretty upfront.
    I'll settle for you doing more "reaction testing" on the low-posters.

Don't do it for my read. Do it because it actually just helps town win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Is that why he asked me what my thinking was behind beneficial plays with the switcher? Damn I actually kinda believe this claim lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

No we all do.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #308

[unvote]unvote[unvote]

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

Fml

-unvote

11. ISO #311

I'm heading off for a few hours.

To be clear, my vote on Oberon isn't some form of prod of high-level WIFOM. He actually just outed himself as being a role that needs to die for town to win. It's the easiest lynch in the world.

Just vote him. (but don't prematurely hammer, obviously)

I'm out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    1.) He seemed to encourage switcher discussion while at the same time saying he wanted it to stop. Indication of potential Switcher mindset.

2.) He seemed to be openly buying into Frinckles' bait and sheeping him without much thought (his own words). Finding it hard to decide if what Frinckles did or what Martin did is more buddying/potential teammate hunting. This could be Indicative of being scum.

3.) The way he's been talking feels very forced and scripted. I don't know if this is how he plays but none of it feels genuine.
    1)

I never said I wanted discussion to stop. Here's the post:

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Btw why are we assuming a switcher that switches n1 and calls out the switcher d2 will be town?

What if they switch with a triad?

We could force the switcher to hard claim a role, but if they're town honestly any hard-claim might be bad because they're either a powerful town role or one of the rare citizen roles.

I'm a bit skeptical about all of this talk regarding that "switcher should switch to remove the switcher role from the game" sort of concept.
    In fact, I believe saying "I'm a bit skeptical about all of this talk" is wording that tends to promote further discussion, rather than being against discussion.

2)

Alright. Let's talk about this more in detail:

First of all, scum don't know who's their teammate or not.

I made the decision to sheep Frickles very early on, and as you said, without as much thought as I've put into other things.

Statistically speaking, sheeping (what you may call) blindly is actually more likely to tie my vote and reads up with some town rather than a friendly triad.

Do you really think a non-town would be more inclined to do what I did?

Not to mention, I did this early on so if you're hypothesizing a W/W world between me and Frinckles, I must've gained a very strong scum-read on Frinckles and him scum-reading me.

Fmpov, what you're trying to push about me here contains more fantasy than non-fiction.

3)

Okay. I can't blame anyone for that; I generally am or appear that way to other people in the past.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #313

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post

To be clear, my vote on Oberon isn't some form of prod of high-level WIFOM. He actually just outed himself as being a role that needs to die for town to win. It's the easiest lynch in the world.

I'm out.
    You just keep burying your hole deeper and deeper mate.

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't see any town motivation in Frinckles play. Aside from maybe a very stretched performance trying to read reactions towards him, the fact he openly discussed his own scum-play and said that he was a try-hard (the complete opposite of what hes doing) struck as very scummy to me. I don't like when people try to twist their own meta.
    People are always going to be self-aware of their own meta.

We will twist it either consciously or sub-consciously.

Or that tends to be how it is for me :/
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

I had to clarify this with Frinckles too but I’m referring to your interaction towards him, not with him. I am not saying you two are knowing buddying each other as scum teammates.

I think I misread your original post, but I read that as not wanting to talk about it anymore (similar to me not wanting to discuss oberons question about switcher).

Given I don’t feel like I’ve seen you scum-hunting, not sure why you think it’s strange that You don’t see what I’m saying

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we're serious about Helz's switcher strategy, then we shouldn't be too vocal about our townreads until day 2. We definitely shouldn't be trying to talk about towncores and stuff. Otherwise, we'll increase the chances we end up lynching a town-turned switcher on day 2 that we really liked.

I mean, you shouldn't be too vocal about townreads in general in mafia but I digress.
    I'm not sure if I follow this?

Why would we lynch a town only to find out they're switcher?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #322

I think I understand what Mag is doing which is why I don’t think he’s switcher.

23. ISO #323

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Especially the first four.
    I'm not sure why I'm talking to a third party scum but Mattzed is bleeding town, martin looks like lost town, helz has been tinfoil hat effortposting and unknown is just confused as shit but is for the most part reading correctly.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

Like I said before, there are reasons why it’s better for us to not lynch switcher, but I didn’t specifically say why. Since mag is being a dummy I’m going to go up to my computer when I’m done cooking and explain why.

He wants people to vote him but I think he’s misunderstanding the role.

28. ISO #328

I don’t know if Mag is pulling an Unknown or not but lol at what is happening. You are really dragging this game in the wrong direction if you are town.

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post

I'm out.
    This post is absolutely garbage btw.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

I'm honestly kind of sad I revealed like this... I didn't read the setup and probably ruined it for Auwt I'm so sorry lol.
    It's kind of unfair to you guys who wanted to scumhunt.

I probably shouldn't be offering scumreads. Just let the game last longer than it has.

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

why not?
    1.) You don't win with town.
    2.) In order to do that, you have to choose a person with a town role. Even if you did, the person you became would now be an evil role and we wouldn't be any step closer to winning.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Mag thinks MattZed is evil for trying to lynch him. He thinks it's me as well because I joined that train (although I meant to fake vote, i never changed it either).

Since mag is not backing down from his claim, I'm going to clarify why I said we had benefits.

There are good and bad situations with this role, im just gonna briefly make a list.

1.) Switcher is lynched day 1, one less evil role for us to lynch.
    2.) Switcher takes a triad role night 1. The new switcher now reveals the old switcher as triad, and we lynch the triad and let the switcher take a new role. (This cycle can continue into either lynching the next switcher, lynching the current switcher if it fails, or lynching the new triad if a triad player is chosen again).
    3.) The switcher becomes town n1, he tells us who the new switcher is, we lynch the switcher.
    4.) The switcher becomes town n1, and he does not tell us who the new switcher is. The cycle continues until someone decides to reveal the switcher, or another triad is found and a lynch on triad occurs.

There are pros and cons to leaving Oberon alive, but at the end of the game hes not on our team. Thought it was worth discussing earlier but I did not want to dissuade the Switcher from revealing if he thought he was going to be lynched by accidentally taking a triad role. I don't really have much thoughts aside from this, and it's possible I missed some scenarios as I'm a bit out of focus right now.

42. ISO #342

I'm not sure if you realize how horribly difficult that is.
    yeah i know it's gonna be a bitch but you literally removed a huge element from the game.

plus we have some semblance of a towncore going. so, cheers.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

3/4 of those people haven't even posted lol
    all 4 of them posted atleast once lol

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    All of them have, actually.
    See here:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Nice didn’t even know this started and I haven’t read a single thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    hi
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    hi i read like half the setup glhf @myself lmao
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"