User Tag List

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    @Varcron can you explain to me in what way you are playing differently this game as compared to others? I know you mentioned some sort of 3rd person perspective type of thing. I am finding it hard to understand exactly what you mean?

Like normal Varcron=

This new game new Varcon who dis?=
    In other games if you look back I had the same sort of spam many post concept as Banana and made lots of mistakes as town to be scumread and then lynched D1.

A few games previous to last where I was town I made less posts and was townread also finding all scum with the same mindset and posting habits.

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    In other games if you look back I had the same sort of spam many post concept as Banana and made lots of mistakes as town to be scumread and then lynched D1.

A few games previous to last where I was town I made less posts and was townread also finding all scum with the same mindset and posting habits.
    I forget which game it was however it was within the past 5.

6. ISO #356

POST COUNT SO FAR!

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=47313

A Reminder that the post limit has been upped to 100 for today!

1 player has capped themselves for the day!

Remember this is Lifted 4 hours before EoD!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #357

Hmph, I stated somewhere before I didn't like the fact you openly claim you're changing things up, which I attributed to wolfy behavior in this situation. This explanation leaves me more confused than I was before. Post less so people can't read you that way you live longer? IDK that still seems wolfy to me in this context. It's like you're changing what you normally do so you can live and making a point to tell everyone that.

8. ISO #358

Pulling at loose strings again.

This sort of stuff pisses me off.
    yeah I actually didn't like MM asking about me to people like assuming I will auto trust someone who is townlocking me or what. he is being really slippery with his posts. however, DM's content worries me more. if Light was town then we are screwed because I was townreading both Light and Frinckles up until the brutalizer event. Now I just feel like we are screwed either way. Only thing I can do is sip my chocolate milk and pray for our family.

9. ISO #359

Interpretation of what I posted was different for me than the rest of you apparently.
    I just really hope we're not going in Varcron's scummy town curse here

100 % is still a very strong statement, and I don't think anyone would seriously mean "well maaaybe he's scum y'know, I'm not sold on it" after saying "those two are 100 % town".
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    What do you think of DM's "not fbi" read on Light? I was quite stuck with that one since it was quite spontaneous. I mean, this is how we know him from last game too. He had some good catches and he was being accused by scum players.

Light seems like they tried to interact with Frinckles in a way.

There is something here we are missing or unable to see. However, DM claimed something that will deffo gonna hurt him back now depending on flips.
    I would have to reread DM's post.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #360

yeah I actually didn't like MM asking about me to people like assuming I will auto trust someone who is townlocking me or what. he is being really slippery with his posts. however, DM's content worries me more. if Light was town then we are screwed because I was townreading both Light and Frinckles up until the brutalizer event. Now I just feel like we are screwed either way. Only thing I can do is sip my chocolate milk and pray for our family.
    I don't expect to get a read on or from you because of it, but I expect to get a read on the people I'm asking; plus, if their reasoning on you is good, it could influence mine in a positive manner.

Also, the "third person" thing is when he said he thought Varcron - MM was TvT, and I think it may just be a better way to word "I'm self-conscious and distanciating from my own play", which is scummy.

On another topic, Mesk just said "nah" when I asked her to contribute and disappeared. ? ? ? ? down in the scummy AFKs pool until she does something
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This + the post where bakermir says he doesn't townread me even though he agrees with me on the Janitor no-use concern make me townread him (since I don't think I have done anything particularly towny this game). I have the exact same feeling about the game, too: we're screwed lol. Hop in the town spot.

Also, I think Banana is still being himself and idk if being himself is actually only being his town self, so ugh, I guess I'm slightly leaning town on him.

Ducky is a manipulative monster, and I will not read him atm for meta reasons lol

Naz seems normal to me, but also doesn't give any real reads, which is meh. I expect more from her.

Same for Mesk the perma citizen. I actually wonder if she has been moled, seeing her performance in last game. Waiting on more.
    In regards to MM I didn't pick up on the part where he assumes you to auto trust him because he town reads you, calling it a lock seems a bit of a stretch. Can you clarify that for me on why you think that?
    FMPOV asking you what you think about certain players doesn't seem out of the ordinary for a player who town reads someone. It actually shows that they want to either further try and solve you or just bounce off theories and or reads to try and find some wolves. I also don't see the "slippery" aspect of things, as for me he seems fairly straight forward.

He shares feelings with you about town possibly being in a bad spot. I also share these same feelings because I believe frinckles and yagami to likley both be town, I made a post explaining it somewhere. Right now I'd say MM is probably the most (content wise) towny player here.

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    This definitely isn’t FBI Agent due to them forgetting what FBI Agent is.
    My vote won’t be here today. That’s for sure.
    Hmm. I guess the post is not bad? I don't think it's particularly AI, but it certainly is something meaningful (i.e. DM is not that inactive).

13. ISO #363

In regards to MM I didn't pick up on the part where he assumes you to auto trust him because he town reads you, calling it a lock seems a bit of a stretch. Can you clarify that for me on why you think that?
    FMPOV asking you what you think about certain players doesn't seem out of the ordinary for a player who town reads someone. It actually shows that they want to either further try and solve you or just bounce off theories and or reads to try and find some wolves. I also don't see the "slippery" aspect of things, as for me he seems fairly straight forward.

He shares feelings with you about town possibly being in a bad spot. I also share these same feelings because I believe frinckles and yagami to likley both be town, I made a post explaining it somewhere. Right now I'd say MM is probably the most (content wise) towny player here.
    I was referring to his question to Banana, varcron and you i think. I don't know how did you connect those two quotes you have there. I think you are confused or i wasn't clear enough

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

I was referring to his question to Banana, varcron and you i think. I don't know how did you connect those two quotes you have there. I think you are confused or i wasn't clear enough
    Hm, I was trying to interpret your post, so I went to look for what you may have been talking about with MM and found his quote, It struck me as not jiving with what you said, but if you were talking about something different I may have just confused myself even more lol

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

I've never played with Ducky so that read is more tentative and are by no means locked

From what I read about you referring to Ducky as manipulative kind of makes me want to re read to see if I come to the same conclusion.

Until that point (likely later today) they're in my townreads along with MM, Cucho, and DS
    How is DS a town read lol

I love the guy but hwat
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

Hmm. I guess the post is not bad? I don't think it's particularly AI, but it certainly is something meaningful (i.e. DM is not that inactive).
    ok i will trust you with this reaction. you are smelling all town to me on feelings level but i am trying to catch you on mental frequency here.

what do you think of banana reading DM earlier but then not mentioning him close to his post limit just now?

first he mentions DM in his POE early today but now I don't see DM there. he provided a mini POE and asked for my reads. that was the progress of interactions.

I find his auwt read off. I got bad vibes from Auwt too simply because of my exchange with them. it wasn't because of auwt's proposal on lynching a coaster. This is where i split ways with banana on auwt. not sure whats going on. like why would banana mention DM earlier but not now.

mind you, i am still trying to work on all these interactions and the way things progressed so far. in the end, I don't really have a solve either. just trying to work them out somehow

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Spicy take #1!!!
    If baker is !town, he's likely paranoid of a !scum MM
    If baker is !scum, he's likley paranoid of a !Town MM

DOWN THE WABBIT HOLE WE GO QUACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
    i am honestly suspecting a scum swimming in the group banana mentioned earlier in his town reads. i would expect no less from the other townies in that group. anything that is odd would be a good scum indicator.

i just don't understand how can you tunnel on baker vs mm here or essentially me.

explain your logic please?

24. ISO #374

I'd also like to point out Renegade, Yagami, and DM all have less posts than the host currently and appear to be coasting under the radar.
    Oh please, let's not get back into PoSt CoUnT iNdIcAtEs AlIgNmEnT territory. Last game the scum were over playing d1 and had high post counts - is a perfect example.

25. ISO #375

I've never played with Ducky so that read is more tentative and are by no means locked

From what I read about you referring to Ducky as manipulative kind of makes me want to re read to see if I come to the same conclusion.

Until that point (likely later today) they're in my townreads along with MM, Cucho, and DS
    So DS is a town read, but I'm scummy for not posting? I can see the scum paint can in your hand dude.

26. ISO #376

Again, can we dispell with this fiction that top posters are automatically town?

Sitting around asking lots of questions does not make you town either necessarily.

It is day 1 and we already have 2 people dead. It is not clear to me and so I ask, is lynching d1 now optimal for town? Or should we wait and see the flips?

27. ISO #377

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    How is DS a town read lol

I love the guy but hwat
    That's an excellent question lol
    ok i will trust you with this reaction. you are smelling all town to me on feelings level but i am trying to catch you on mental frequency here.

what do you think of banana reading DM earlier but then not mentioning him close to his post limit just now?

first he mentions DM in his POE early today but now I don't see DM there. he provided a mini POE and asked for my reads. that was the progress of interactions.

I find his auwt read off. I got bad vibes from Auwt too simply because of my exchange with them. it wasn't because of auwt's proposal on lynching a coaster. This is where i split ways with banana on auwt. not sure whats going on. like why would banana mention DM earlier but not now.

mind you, i am still trying to work on all these interactions and the way things progressed so far. in the end, I don't really have a solve either. just trying to work them out somehow
    I didn't even notice that Banana had mentioned DM, and have no clue where that might be, sorry. I also have to go, which I am doing now, but if you come across the post please @ me.
    As for Banana on Auwt, are you saying that Banana is scummy for his read on Auwt? I don't think he has compelling arguments against him, but I certainly do not think Banana is scummy for it.

28. ISO #378

Alright so due to this stupid ban bug I’m going to need to catch up on all this.
    Probably will take awhile as there is stuff I still need to do IRL.
    Oh well, that changes things lol. Erase all the "DM is AFK!!!!" comments then

29. ISO #379

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Again, can we dispell with this fiction that top posters are automatically town?

Sitting around asking lots of questions does not make you town either necessarily.

It is day 1 and we already have 2 people dead. It is not clear to me and so I ask, is lynching d1 now optimal for town? Or should we wait and see the flips?
    nice to see you back.

i was also wondering the same question but then i am starting to overthink the possibilities of scum team going ham after brutalizer.

this is really pushing me out of the game and i feel like we really need a healthy decision here some way.

i am in for both options just not sure what is best for us

30. ISO #380

i am honestly suspecting a scum swimming in the group banana mentioned earlier in his town reads. i would expect no less from the other townies in that group. anything that is odd would be a good scum indicator.

i just don't understand how can you tunnel on baker vs mm here or essentially me.

explain your logic please?
    What do you mean by tunnel on you and MM?

I made like three posts explaining what I thought about your interactions, I don't know what logic you expect from me that's not already been said..

31. ISO #381

I don't recall anyone specifically saying top posters are town in the way you are describing, although I could have missed it. Most of the reads I have seen have actually been content backed, what you describe I would agree with but I don't think that's what's actually going on.

32. ISO #382

What do you mean by tunnel on you and MM?

I made like three posts explaining what I thought about your interactions, I don't know what logic you expect from me that's not already been said..
    you were pretty committed there

i am not sure how else to read those posts. i am quite reserved with you but thats mostly because i don't know you. i would expect no less in return. you got a bit spicy there though but i like my chicken spicy but i dont feel hungry this game yet.

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Ok so I read and here’s my thoughts thus far.

I think DS has a good chance to be Scum (most likely FBI Agent or Mole) due to them mentioning “Multiball” this might just be a bias take but when I read the setup I originally thought FBI Agent Wins with the other scum.

Baker is probably town or he’s just try hard Power Wolfing here. Regardless here’s beneficial to town regardless of their alignment due to their content of posts.

Renegade didn’t continue to count their post number. They started but didn’t keep going so it has me concerned to an extent but it’s more off a “I’ll keep an eye out” rather then a “I think this is sus/odd”

Not sure on Auwt yet. It can go either way.

Mesk doing the ol’ Citizen Claim again.
    Classic Mesk tactic.

I agree with MM that we should definitely have a lynch today.

Ducky went from a joke post to right into the game all serious content wonder. So I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
    Like it could be that it’s normal for them to do as Town or it could be scum that is getting told what to do from their buddy. But I’ll say it’s normal for them regardless of alignment until proven otherwise.

36. ISO #386

mesk is no different than our previous game

she claims citizen and skips d1 mostly. i called her scum for it on that game and i was jumped on by scumteam coz of that.

now i see our chicken friend and mm reading mesk scum

i mean mm was first to do that so but i think chicken and mm might be gambino alignment here now i am thinking

either way, i am still clueless and probably need my pilot helmet to see through some things

37. ISO #387

you were pretty committed there

i am not sure how else to read those posts. i am quite reserved with you but thats mostly because i don't know you. i would expect no less in return. you got a bit spicy there though but i like my chicken spicy but i dont feel hungry this game yet.
    Weird how you peg my posts about you as committed, yet haven't really commented on any of my other stuff. FMPOV it's kind of a over the top reaction to call a tunnel on someone for stating a few observations about an interaction/post you made.

If you could poke back in to post #361. I didn't feel like you even bothered to try and address what I said about your assumption of MM expecting you to auto town lock him. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in the wording. I didn't see how you could say that is all, and I wanted some clarification there.

I also really noticed "a slippery marshmallow" so some clarification there would be helpful, as to why you think that. I hope this is more clear and concise this time lol.

38. ISO #388

Renegade didn’t continue to count their post number. They started but didn’t keep going so it has me concerned to an extent but it’s more off a “I’ll keep an eye out” rather then a “I think this is sus/odd”
    I stopped counting because it is tedious, host started regularly posting post counts, and the rule seems not likely to survive anyway.

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Oh Baker, so yeah regarding my read on Light.
    There are some things people say as a role and don’t say as a role.
    However Normally it isn’t there.
    Like Playstyle isn’t alignment indicative.
    Some people are going to come off really Town or really scummy depending on who they are.
    However there a certain things that certain scum just don’t say because as that role your inclined to have no reason to do so. Does that make sense?

41. ISO #391

Weird how you peg my posts about you as committed, yet haven't really commented on any of my other stuff. FMPOV it's kind of a over the top reaction to call a tunnel on someone for stating a few observations about an interaction/post you made.

If you could poke back in to post #361. I didn't feel like you even bothered to try and address what I said about your assumption of MM expecting you to auto town lock him. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in the wording. I didn't see how you could say that is all, and I wanted some clarification there.

I also really noticed "a slippery marshmallow" so some clarification there would be helpful, as to why you think that. I hope this is more clear and concise this time lol.
    -vote LuckyDucky

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

Oh Baker, so yeah regarding my read on Light.
    There are some things people say as a role and don’t say as a role.
    However Normally it isn’t there.
    Like Playstyle isn’t alignment indicative.
    Some people are going to come off really Town or really scummy depending on who they are.
    However there a certain things that certain scum just don’t say because as that role your inclined to have no reason to do so. Does that make sense?
    This perfectly matches my analysis. I am only confused at him turning into a psychopathic killer. If that is not the case, is it safe to assume Frinckles was scum?

Also,

I have been fascinated by Sascha Baron Cohen on two things which is probably some psychology or political science stuff. Whenever he does his interviews as one of his personas he lets the other person speak their mind. It is like, in the beginning he meets with the other persons mental barriers and as he breaks through them, the other person starts to speak things they normally wouldn't do. Him trolling the racists and other weird fuckin people really amuses me. So when it comes to Mafia, I am still trying to discover this mindset where you are able to bring out what is normally not there with people. So both things about letting people speak and focusing on the real problem kinda fits in Mafia.

This is why I liked your FBI hunt posts and still don't understand why banana would suggest no lynch day + put you in his POE post #223 also #225 /// this one is also for @MarshmallowMarshall since he asked

44. ISO #394

Hmm, the quote you just quoted, sparked something in my mind. Var has 2/3 of the top posters as "town reads"

There's nothing about the other portion of that group, bakermir.

@Varcron what do you think about bakermir?
    I already gave my opinion on bakermir

He appears townie to me and is in my towncore for now until he proves otherwise that he is scummy.

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

Oh please, let's not get back into PoSt CoUnT iNdIcAtEs AlIgNmEnT territory. Last game the scum were over playing d1 and had high post counts - is a perfect example.
    By not posting you appear like you are coasting

I'm not saying your scum because of it, I'm just calling you out to post.

47. ISO #397

You literally posted less than the host until I mentioned you.
    Which means what? I was at around 8 posts, which 8/40 is 20% of my max for the day, in the first half of the day where massive shitposting was occurring. The comparison to host is faulty since host is regularly posting post counts.

So again, what exactly are you trying to say?

48. ISO #398

I just really hope we're not going in Varcron's scummy town curse here

100 % is still a very strong statement, and I don't think anyone would seriously mean "well maaaybe he's scum y'know, I'm not sold on it" after saying "those two are 100 % town".

I would have to reread DM's post.
    Full scumreading me for saying "100% town" is like scumreading me for saying "interesting"

That to me looks like you're attempting to push a mislynch and capitalise on a misword.

49. ISO #399

Which means what? I was at around 8 posts, which 8/40 is 20% of my max for the day, in the first half of the day where massive shitposting was occurring. The comparison to host is faulty since host is regularly posting post counts.

So again, what exactly are you trying to say?
    8/100 actually, it was changed if you read.

50. ISO #400