Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3518
  1. ISO #3051

2. ISO #3052

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    TOWN: Lock town. If we lynch from this pool I will burn an orphanage.
    Me - duh
    Blinkskater - conf town as far as I care. Your play at the end of yesterday was textbook meta town gov blinkskater.
    Yagami - Yes he doesn't look good. Yagami just plays like shit. This is something that is well established. But I'm willing to bet you 100% this guy is town. His reads are garbage and he has no idea what he is doing but he is actively trying to solve the game as we should be doing right now. You are expecting too much from this player.

Town Lean: Not certain of their alignment
    Wrath - I'm 99% certain this guy is parity cop. If he's not he should go into the red pool for today.
    Ceko - Still the weak day 1 gives me pause but he has been trying to solve the game. The fact that I have no meta for ceko is the only thing stopping him from being top segment I think.

Lynchables
    Funny Thing - Did not like how this guy played during the 2nd half of day 2. Took him down a peg in my book.
    Yuesford - Think he did pretty well towards the tail end of day 2 considering it was just a "follow the leader" scenario and he's a mod player so that's what he's best at. I've learned to trust my day 1 strong reads because every time I go back on them I lose the fucking game.
    Renegade - The fact that renegade hasn't been pushed all game is honestly fucking ridiculous considering this guy is universally scumread. This is where I would like to start today.

With that said
    -vote Renegade
    Interesting.

3. ISO #3053

4. ISO #3054

5. ISO #3055

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Why would scum!Yuesford shoot Blink? Blink was adamant about lynching Stealth and Light.

There are so many thoughts I want to post but I don’t have time to type them all out.
    The Thing About This Is That If Yuesford Was Scum It Wouldnt Be Very Beneficial To Kill Blink Based On That.. It Would However Be More Beneficial For Stealth To Kill Blink In That Instance.. For The Reason Blink Was Ready To Lynch Stealth..

6. ISO #3056

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Thing About This Is That If Yuesford Was Scum It Wouldnt Be Very Beneficial To Kill Blink Based On That.. It Would However Be More Beneficial For Stealth To Kill Blink In That Instance.. For The Reason Blink Was Ready To Lynch Stealth..
    However, In The Instance They Yuesford Is Scum. I Could See To Be Used To Frame Me Or Stealth..

7. ISO #3057

8. ISO #3058

@Stealthbomber16 if Renegade and Yuesford are both scum, you can never tell me that scumreading people based on if they're reading the thread without posting is a bad strategy.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I scumread both of them for reasons unrelated to activity. As you should too.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #3059

Why would scum!Yuesford shoot Blink? Blink was adamant about lynching Stealth and Light.

There are so many thoughts I want to post but I don’t have time to type them all out.
    I don't understand why anyone decided to kill blink. It was a bad play for every party.

10. ISO #3060

11. ISO #3061

yall gonna vote to skip or is yuesford just gonna end up 50/50ing me at the end of the day resulting in an automatic loss for town

12. ISO #3062

13. ISO #3063

14. ISO #3064

15. ISO #3065

Renegade quit caring after scum!Banana died?

Did Renegade vote Yuesford because he didn’t care about bussing his second teammate?
    Bussed? I didn't even interacted with this guy. But as I said before, he's in my neutral slot. He never pick a fight with me, so I didn't bother to read him. And there's almost nothing to read.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

16. ISO #3066

17. ISO #3067

I'll let you all figure this out. But my heart says it's stealthbomber.

Also, @theoneceko I only interacted with you cos you are asking a non-relatedquestion. I was playing the mods yesterday. Get good, kay?

If answering you while playing mafia in the mods is scumslip to you. Then, kayyy.

18. ISO #3068

Many Have Threatened.. None Have Succeeded.. In That Action.. In All My Time Playing Forum Mafia. Ive Never Died Night 1..
    The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you. The dawn is coming.. I'll experience you night 1 death.

19. ISO #3069

20. ISO #3070

21. ISO #3071

22. ISO #3072

Aight.. Now I'm getting bored. I haven't been heard for the past 5 days and I can't do anything at night to influence the game.

All I can do in this game is to vote Kira so the conversation revolves around me. It was fun at first.. but for some reason, I wasn't having fun anymore :/

Just vote me or stealth @theoneceko @Light_Yagami and yall can finish this game tonight. Sheesh.

If ur mafia:
    [COLOR="#FF8C00" @theoneceko wp ./.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFFF00" @Light_Yagami I'll take my revenge on u.. cos yeeah I'm salty.[/COLOR]
    @stealthbomber16 jokes on you 8==D

-lw I already told you it's clownbomber. if only u listened to me you apes.

My reads as of now: Remaining scum 67% stealth, 32% ceko, 1% light

Scum Teams: Funny Frinckles, Stealthbomber16, BananaCucho

Game solved. GGEZ. Paopan #1

23. ISO #3073

Aight.. Now I'm getting bored. I haven't been heard for the past 5 days and I can't do anything at night to influence the game.

All I can do in this game is to vote Kira so the conversation revolves around me. It was fun at first.. but for some reason, I wasn't having fun anymore :/

Just vote me or stealth @theoneceko @Light_Yagami and yall can finish this game tonight. Sheesh.

If ur mafia:
    @theoneceko wp ./.
    @Light_Yagami I'll take my revenge on u.. cos yeeah I'm salty.

Edit :Can't edit faaaaaak

24. ISO #3074

Ok but
    1. You currently don't have much social credit here. You're in most people's lynch pools. Your reads just hold less weight compared to, say, blink's.
    2. In the more widely townread circles (again, blink, myself, ceko) Wrath is considered to be town.

I'm not making him look good. It would be different if I were asking a player like Renegade "Hey, Renegade, are you the cop? Hurr de durr" right now.

I think I'm beginning to see your mindset now though and it's probably town backed. Thank you for indulging me. I still don't like how you talked about the doctor but I understand why this was kind of a red flag now?
    -unvote
    I finally understand why Stealth unvoted.

25. ISO #3075

26. ISO #3076

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post

If ur mafia:
    @theoneceko wp ./.
    @Light_Yagami I'll take my revenge on u.. cos yeeah I'm salty.

Edit :Can't edit faaaaaak
    If you vote skip the game progresses. Tomorrow is when things can actually begin to get interesting.

27. ISO #3077

@Stealthbomber16 Today we have a 25% chance of lynching scum. Tomorrow we have a 33% chance of lynching scum. However, if I die today, then your chances of lynching Yuesford will be lower than you think. Light thinks you're pocketing him and Yuesford will most likely vote you tomorrow since he knows you won't vote Light. You're not accounting for how much I'm tunneling Yuesford right now.

I'm still re-reading, so my stance that Yuesford is scum could change, but I just want to type random shit. What do you think Stealth?

28. ISO #3078

29. ISO #3079

@Mike what happens if two goons are left and they choose to kill different people?
    Mafia must agree on all night kills.
    Last edited by Mike; July 2nd, 2021 at 06:30 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

30. ISO #3080

Stealth, are you confident you can lynch Yuesford if I die tonight?
    I am confident that I will find and kill the scum tomorrow. I am confident that if Yagami is the last remaining scum rather than Yuesford I'll figure it out tomorrow.

31. ISO #3081

32. ISO #3082

I am confident that I will find and kill the scum tomorrow. I am confident that if Yagami is the last remaining scum rather than Yuesford I'll figure it out tomorrow.
    I still think Yuesford is scum. I mean, I haven't seen any posts yet from him during day 3, but still.

I want @Light_Yagami to agree to lynch Yuesford tomorrow.

33. ISO #3083

34. ISO #3084

35. ISO #3085

36. ISO #3086

37. ISO #3087

38. ISO #3088

I still think Yuesford is scum. I mean, I haven't seen any posts yet from him during day 3, but still.

I want <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=30619" target="_blank">Light_Yagami</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> to agree to lynch Yuesford tomorrow.

39. ISO #3089

40. ISO #3090

Although The Thing Im Still Hung Up On About SB16 Slot Is The Sudden Shift In Their Narrative That Was Pointed Out.. Someone Suspected SB16 As Being Opportunistic Scum... Kinda Inclined To Agree To An Extent.. However It Could Have Just Been To Gauge A Reaction..
    Holy shit. You just perfectly described what I think about Stealth. I'm still 99% sure that Stealth is town though.

I have yet to hear a plausible scum team that has Stealth in it.

41. ISO #3091

42. ISO #3092

That's a fucking lie and i'm 100% u are going to kill ceko tonight. Then u will vote me alongside with Light tomorrow.

43. ISO #3093

44. ISO #3094

45. ISO #3095

46. ISO #3096

47. ISO #3097

48. ISO #3098

I want @Light_Yagami to agree to lynch Yuesford tomorrow.

Lol that's a fucking lie. Out of the 5 or 6 days we have been. Day 3 is the most active day from what I've remember.

49. ISO #3099

@Yuesford if you're town, I'll just blame my loss on you. I don't mind your trolling, but your play has been extremely bad today. I'm not even counting the interactions we had with each other when I was tunneling you.
    Why would you blame me? It's you who are playing bad since yesterday.

You are a retard ceko. If you didn't flip Mafia after this game. Consider me as your nemesis.

50. ISO #3100

I honestly don't really believe you.
    My goals are beyond your understanding.