A message to sc2mafia and staff from anti-hero ZZOrange
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

A message to sc2mafia and staff from anti-hero ZZOrange

As messenger for the tale of Zzorange I bring a message

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange
    People of Starcraft 2 Mafia, some may hate me, some may agree, some may have no opinion.

I have warned the staff to clean their moderator and admin teams or people who think their gods here and abuse their power.

Ill probably get banned, flamed, or harassed. I really dont care. as this wont change a single fucking thing.

I am now giving 7 days EXACTLY as of this hour on this day, for the staff to clean their team of black sheeps. I expect a report at day 7 whos getting kicked.

If the staff does not comply, I will be buying the domain name, and cleaning EVERY staff on here and bringing people i know will judge correctly, and not judge on favor of who sucked their dicks most.

Arrow told me the liscence dont expire before october, guess what? i hired a domain name broker and am ready to buy the website when i tell him. hope aamirus has 5 000 Dollars (hurray for deployments and big loads of cash coming with it) ready to buy it back. if he creates another site ill just buy this one too. along with taking over SC2 mafia arcade game.

bitch all you want it wont change a thing. the only thing that will prevent me from buying it is if you work with me on this.

I have seen several cases of mod/admin abuse on both the forums and the actual game, yet nothing has been done. time for this bs to end.

last warning for staff.

this is the information from my broker i got, just to prove im not joking around. im doing this for my kids also, like i said they love this game, and i will do anything for my kids.

if aamirus attempts ANY legal actions agaisnt me, I wont hesitate to go back at him for copyright infringments. i really dont have to explain myself. aamirus knows what im talking about. if he has the least bit of respect and honesty towards others, He will not deny it (im not asking for him to acknoledge it in public, it is not my intentions of humiliating him)

Thanks for you time
    Last edited by SuperJack; June 27th, 2021 at 04:21 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: A message to sc2mafia and staff from anti-hero ZZOrange

Anyways, here's a similar quote from Brendan:

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    People of Starcraft 2 Mafia, some may hate me, some may agree, some may have no opinion.

I have warned the staff to clean their moderator and admin teams or people who think their gods here and abuse their power.

Ill probably get banned, flamed, or harassed. I really dont care. as this wont change a single fucking thing.

I am now giving 7 days EXACTLY as of this hour on this day, for the staff to clean their team of black sheeps. I expect a report at day 7 whos getting kicked.

If the staff does not comply, I will be buying the domain name, and cleaning EVERY staff on here and bringing people i know will judge correctly, and not judge on favor of who sucked their dicks most.

Raptor told me the liscence dont expire before october, guess what? i hired a domain name broker and am ready to buy the website when i tell him. hope DR has 5 000 Dollars (hurray for deployments and big loads of cash coming with it) ready to buy it back. if he creates another site ill just buy this one too. along with taking over SC2 mafia arcade game.

bitch all you want it wont change a thing. the only thing that will prevent me from buying it is if you work with me on this.

I have seen several cases of mod/admin abuse on both the forums and the actual game, yet nothing has been done. time for this bs to end.

last warning for staff.

this is the information from my broker i got, just to prove im not joking around. im doing this for my kids also, like i said they love this game, and i will do anything for my kids.

if DR attempts ANY legal actions agaisnt me, I wont hesitate to go back at him for copyright infringments. i really dont have to explain myself. DR knows what im talking about. if he has the least bit of respect and honesty towards others, He will not deny it (im not asking for him to acknoledge it in public, it is not my intentions of humiliating him)

Thanks for you time
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @SuperJack did your quote originate from Brendan's shitpost?
    No, the origins are from an original person who's original post is in a staff archives.

And it wasn a shit post, it was a real post someone made. Must be a reincarnation of OrangeZZ
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #10

Damn I really got under this guys skin I guess.

I don't really know why, my beliefs aren't that out there.

The objective fact is that yes the mods here are biased, that cannot really be disproven and the reasons why are as simple as people's motivations.

There isn't actually anything holding sc2mafia moderators to doing their job well, if they make a bad call they're not going to be reprimanded the only thing potentially keeping them honest is other moderators who also do not having anything preventing them from fucking up.

Then you simply have to think about the mentality of people who choose to sc2mafia moderate.

Nearly all people who volunteer their time to "do something good" to put it vaguely, expect the actions of that time spent to directly benefit someone or some thing.

If you had someone for example giving their time to say volunteer to help vaacinate people, but then you told that person that all of their efforts weren't actually helping anyone and the rest of the team was filling those syringes with just water. The only reason you'd stay there after being told that your actions were essentially worthless, would be if you really enjoyed jabbing people with needles.

This same situation applies to all the moderators of sc2mafia. In truth they know that 100% of the bans doled out can be circumvented easily and any bans they make to most "problem players" can effectively be ignored. Now this isn't really up for debate that's just a fact of how sc2 currently is.

So knowing the fact that any bans handed out can effectively just be ignored, why would anyone who came to sc2mafia to moderate for the good of the people stick around.

Think about it logically, if you knew for a fact anything you did wouldn't have any lasting consequences and you wouldn't be helping anyone, the only reason you would stick around is if there was something else involved in it that you enjoyed doing. IE the rush one gets from flexing their power and getting their rocks off banning someone.

Most things that sane people do can be explained by the things that motivate them, so if I take out the motivation people get from actually doing something that helps people, there has to be something else that motivates them or why would they continue to do it.

Like for instance I enjoy sc2mafia so I continue to play it for example, if I no longer enjoyed it I wouldn't play it.

This isn't anything personnel against the mods but the objective truth is, that they only remain mods to powertrip there's no other realistic motivation they could have when their actual actions are meaningless from a "making the community better" standpoint.

If you want to remain in denial you can try but like it or not you will eventually arrive at the this fundamental truth, because well the truth is the truth because its true. One can't deny reality forever.

Honest Man Out.
    Last edited by ZZorange; June 27th, 2021 at 10:51 AM.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

11. ISO #11

Oh wow, our mythical beacon of hope!
    Has just now. SHATTERED. The entire world and reality.
    I hear every mod has suddenly collapsed, their eyes bleeding whilst their hair gently falls off their head. Their core beliefs stuck bare, realising that their whole purpose is meaningless, every action, every word have had zero impact upon their beloved mafia mod.
    Gonna help everyone pack, discussion has been held and the site will be shutting down. This time next week everyone will be gone.
    Can't believe no one ever has even suggested whatever possibility you just suggested. This site should of closed down like 5 years ago.

Good job ZZorange, you won.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Provide a counter argument instead of just satire posting or you just kinda look like a goon.

Spoiler : =) :

Bingle bongle dingle dangle, yickedy doo, yickedy da, ping pong, lippy-tappy-too-ta!
    Last edited by SuperJack; June 27th, 2021 at 11:11 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Where was this hero for the 8 years he's been registered on the site?
    Because it's strange. The staff, especially the keeper team, is better than it has ever been and yet the hero only now - after his 4th and final perm ban - is making his appearance.
    Only the keeper team. And even the keepers... I mean, one of the reports made recently was was handled by someone in the game lol

Aside from that... yeah. But the problem isn't this website specifically. It's the entire Mafia Community. There is something wrong with it lol.

17. ISO #17

You’re so blinded by your belief that mods are only here to powertrip others is making you sound quite dumb right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Never fails to make an appearance
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You’re so blinded by your belief that mods are only here to powertrip others is making you sound quite dumb right now.
    It's not a belief it's the truth because they have zero motivation to do anything properly and if people aren't motivated to do things properly they often won't.

If mods aren't here because they enjoy busting nuts banning people and locking threads, then why are they here. Can you answer that one Unknown?
    Last edited by ZZorange; June 27th, 2021 at 11:19 AM.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

21. ISO #21

It's not a belief it's the truth because they have zero motivation to do anything properly and if people aren't motivated to do things properly they often won't.
    Man yeh. How about someone goes around shitting on them when they try and do their job? Maybe that will help motivation.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    There is a reason most of the users on-site are Staff.
    If you’re not including retired staff it’s actually not that high a percentage.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

If mods are here because they enjoy busting nuts banning people and locking threads, then why are they here. Can you answer that one Unknown?
    As someone who made a farewell post telling people who you enjoyed playing with that you are no longer returning (still a lie anyways which is funny) I have a feeling you can answer this question on your own. If I didn’t like interacting and talking to people on this site I wouldn’t be here right now. Mafia isn’t a game to be played on your own, no matter what people say. There are others like me who enjoy playing the game with others and don’t want their games ruined by others who think they can exploit rules and get away with it.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Man yeh. How about someone goes around shitting on them when they try and do their job? Maybe that will help motivation.
    That's not the same and you know it lol. You can't compare real jobs to volunteer ones people decide to choose for a variety of reasons and I can shit on people who decide to choose a volunteer job because it helps them feel more in control in a life they feel they have no control over, by letting them powertrip on people and ban them.

I don't feel bad hating on people who are objectively bad human beings. They chose to be that, and they can just as easily choose not to be it too.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

I nominate SuperJack to review the application of the hero for staff.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Just a random thought, but if you're not throwing games anymore on your smurf account, maybe the punishment system did its job?
    I think the fact he’s still crying here to staff about how bad the staff are doing their jobs is a good sign of this.

34. ISO #34

God no, Keeper? You peeps insane?

Straight to Blue SuperMod. They can be a Warden, we can revive that staff Position and I'm sure zzorange will have sc2mafia back to its glory days of 2013.
    I bet Arrow would step down for ZZhero.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Just a random thought, but if you're not throwing games anymore on your smurf account, maybe the punishment system did its job?
    That assumes one false thing though that I intentionally threw games to begin with, for if I was an intentional thrower who threw games on purpose and I cared more about throwing games than actually playing them, I would continue to throw games on my alt accounts.

The truth of the matter though is that the only thing that changed is that people don't know it's ZZorange so they don't file a report because they hate that guy.

The hard truth is, is I haven't intentionally thrown in all of the games I have been reported save for 1. Because I don't enjoy intentionally throwing the game. You can look at any of my reports looking for concrete proof that I was trying to lose the game for my team and you'll find none because none exists.

If I was the chronic thrower you believe I am, I would throw games repeatedly to spite you and while I have obviously mentioned the thought had crossed my mind the truth is the only people who would suffer would be the mostly innocent people who play Mafia regularly the mods who doled out the injustice aren't effected lol and even if they happened to be playing there's still 13 other people that would suffer because of what one bad person did? That just ain't worth it.

I play sc2mafia and that's about it, always has been. You guys decided to ban me over a gimmick account under the false pretense of throwing but I didn't throw games and I can enjoy playing sc2mafia without using a gimmick.

The only people you will ever "teach a lesson" to by banning are the casual players who don't know/ don't want to go through the effort to make a new account to play a game they hadn't even liked that much yet. Any true mafia fan will just continue to play and if they're throwers they'll throw, if they're rascists they'll be rascists. You know that's the truth of the matter, you've seen it.

You've been around long enough to know the truth that I'm saying to you right now, you've seen the Pedo alts, the Rascism alts you know how much your bans have done but you stay because locking threads and taking the "moral high ground" get you hard.

It's not some big conspiracy it's the easily observable truth. Ridicule, satire post, do whatever you want about me but anyone looking from the outside will probably be able to see the valid points Im making and always have made.
    Last edited by ZZorange; June 27th, 2021 at 11:39 AM.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

That assumes one false thing though that I intentionally threw games to begin with, for if I was an intentional thrower who threw games on purpose and I cared more about throwing games than actually playing them, I would continue to throw games on my alt accounts.

The truth of the matter though is that the only thing that changed is that people don't know it's ZZorange so they don't file a report because they hate that guy.

The hard truth is, is I haven't intentionally thrown in all of the games I have been reported save for 1. Because I don't enjoy intentionally throwing the game. You can look at any of my reports looking for concrete proof that I was trying to lose the game for my team and you'll find none because none exists.

If I was the chronic thrower you believe I am, I would throw games repeatedly to spite you and while I have obviously mentioned the thought had crossed my mind the truth is the only people who would suffer would be the mostly innocent people who play Mafia regularly the mods who doled out the injustice aren't effected lol and even if they happened to be playing there's still 13 other people that would suffer because of what one bad person did? That just ain't worth it.

I play sc2mafia and that's about it, always has been. You guys decided to ban me over a gimmick account under the false pretense of throwing but I didn't throw games and I can enjoy playing sc2mafia without using a gimmick.

The only people you will ever "teach a lesson" to by banning are the casual players who don't know/ don't want to go through the effort to make a new account to play a game they hadn't even liked that much yet. Any true mafia fan will just continue to play and if they're throwers they'll throw, if they're rascists they'll be rascists. You know that's the truth of the matter, you've seen it.

You've been around long enough to know the truth that I'm saying to you right now, you've seen the Pedo alts, the Rascism alts you know how much your bans have done but you stay because locking threads and taking the "moral high ground" get you hard.

It's not some big conspiracy it's the easily observable truth. Ridicule, satire post, do whatever you want about me but anyone looking from the outside will probably be able to see the valid points Im making and always have made.
    What I got out of that is you finally decided to stop your "gimmick" of obsessively hunting default names even if they are objectively poor targets or even proven to be your teammates. Sounds like a success story to me
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

39. ISO #39

What I got out of that is you finally decided to stop your "gimmick" of obsessively hunting default names even if they are objectively poor targets or even proven to be your teammates. Sounds like a success story to me
    Nice actual lying. Trying to warp the narrative is some good stuff, but you and I both know the truth.

I only ever lynched unconfirmed default names and you know that. I have not one lynched a confirmed town default name but you know that already but don't care because it doesn't suit your narrative. Wow a shocker imagine a terrible human lying to cover their narrative because someone called out the real reason they volunteer to do something is because they enjoy banning people and are a bad person. Noice.

**AAMirus scrambles through past forum posts looking for proof to find one of their own posts but then realizes said post they made was based on false information**

40. ISO #40

Nice actual lying. Trying to warp the narrative is some good stuff, but you and I both know the truth.

I only ever lynched unconfirmed default names and you know that. I have not one lynched a confirmed town default name but you know that already but don't care because it doesn't suit your narrative. Wow a shocker imagine a terrible human lying to cover their narrative because someone called out the real reason they volunteer to do something is because they enjoy banning people and are a bad person. Noice.

**AAMirus scrambles through past forum posts looking for proof to find one of their own posts but then realizes said post they made was based on false information**
    Hey you're getting decent at forum mafia

41. ISO #41

I didn't intentionally commit a crime multiple times.

I only accidentally committed a crime multiple times

Youre honour, law enforcement are out to get me. I swear thats the only explanation
    Hilarious to see you invoking this defence when you argued about how police is bad and racist.

42. ISO #42

Honestly Forum Mafia is kinda based in its own right I don't really hold it against them for being elitist as they don't really get new players but they have their own form of default lynching "policy lynch" IE not playing exactly how they play the game to a T and I'm not gonna lie I respect the hustle. To make it even better "Policy Lynching" is nearly commonplace and a legitimized tactic. Doing what they do in FM would probably get them banned in the mod but they've managed to get it to become practically acceptable behaviour. Big respect to the FM boys for pulling that off.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Mymy, Knight ZZorange now has a Squire!
    No he's already high priest for the lynch train, one of the most blatant mod abusers in history. These belief systems are incompatible!

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

No he's already high priest for the lynch train, one of the most blatant mod abusers in history. These belief systems are incompatible!
    I think the one thing that'll stick with me is the irony of the Invictus report. The old Honest Man in that game would have lynched the 3 defaults I had planned to lynch without a second thought and resulted in a 2/3 mass lynch. The irony being that the only reason I got reported in the end is that I got triggered by Invictus for saying I was just lynching defaults again, when I was making a conscious effort to follow the appeal rules and not persecute them for their names and got annoyed he was suggesting that and lynched him out of anger. Had I been that not give a fuck real Honest Man the report would never have happened. The truth that I should have realized earlier was that the reports wouldn't stop because as long as one side of the report equation feels robbed the reports won't end and eventually one report will be taken seriously especially with mods biased against the defender, and I don't blame you for being biased. It's hard to be objective when dealing with people you hate. Like I call you bad people because it's cathartic when in reality you could very well be good people, maybe you're using the good feelings you get when banning people to cope with stresses of the real world, maybe when you're not banning people you're working as a nurse helping to save lives, there's no way for me to know why people are badminning I can only assume.

I could be right I could be wrong, I only assume I'm right because I've been no indicators that what I believe is wrong. The only person who knows the truth of why you enjoy banning people is you I guess. I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the powertripping has a purpose and that you aren't just an objectively bad person.

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Tbh, even though SJ and Oberon are both purposefully triggering people - I prefer one over the other.
    Aren’t you an Oberon fan boy?

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    So let me get this straight... police is bad unless they're policing a random Internet website? LOL
    By that logic doesn’t that mean 1 bad person = everyone is bad?

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Aren’t you an Oberon fan boy?
    I am nobodies fanboy.
    Is the thought of someone sometimes agreeing with Oberon so unfathomable for you that you need to rationalize as them being fanboys or other sorts of biased? Like you can't imagine a someone rationally not being always on your side? Dude.. like this presumption is so weird..
    Last edited by OzyWho; June 27th, 2021 at 12:18 PM.