Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 3518
  1. ISO #2251

2. ISO #2252

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You just put me as top town in your reads list.

You then vote me up in you next 2-3 posts and say i'm probably faking vigialnte.

you condemned yourself
    I took an hour to figure out how to put a long colored paragraph. And all you took from there is a simple editing mistake. You probably didn't even read my list. You are just power tripping right now. Why would I not suspect that?
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

3. ISO #2253

Stealth fuck off, if you're town you need to vote funny
    I am the towniest fucking town here and I'm telling you straight-fucking-up that I am never voting funny today. Vote Yuesford. Yuesford today. Funny tomorrow. Guarantee it.

We are not going to do this your way because your way is going to risk losing us the game. We 100% agree that Yuesford is scum. Vote for Yuesford.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #2254

You had no problem sheeping me before, the fuck dude?
    Because right now you're wrong

5. ISO #2255

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    are you legit claiming you fear killed somebody lmfao xD the problem that you dont even get is we got 1 2 3 4 5 ppl who didnt claim and if you were ccd by a gunner you could kill them at night.
    Don't claim! Scum!FT is baiting claims out of town.

If people somehow claim today anyways, VT should claim Nerfed Medic and Nerfed Medic should claim VT.

6. ISO #2256

I understand that by valiantly defending Funny I am running the risk of pairing myself but I've paired myself with every fucking person in this game so I actually just don't give a shit. Blink you are making the wrong choice today and I will drag us over the finish line kicking and fucking screaming if I have to

7. ISO #2257

My only fear about YUES is he could be doing exaclty what ZZ did and trying to throw the fucking game on purpose to defend his boy ZZ.

So for me Funny is 100% scum.

Yues is 99% scum with that last 1 % being him actually game throwing for his fucking boy ZZ
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #2258

My only fear about YUES is he could be doing exaclty what ZZ did and trying to throw the fucking game on purpose to defend his boy ZZ.

Yues is 99% scum with that last 1 % being him actually game throwing for his fucking boy ZZ
    If Yuesford is throwing the game then the game was ruined day 1 and there's nothing we can do about it.

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I understand that by valiantly defending Funny I am running the risk of pairing myself but I've paired myself with every fucking person in this game so I actually just don't give a shit. Blink you are making the wrong choice today and I will drag us over the finish line kicking and fucking screaming if I have to
    I really don't care at this point i'm going AFK then If you believe me to be Vigi sheep me.

If not, IDGAF what you guys do.

cya

11. ISO #2261

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Sorry for being AFK for a long time. Cos friday-sunday.. But I'll try to be active during these times. If this game wasn't resolved in day 3. Then parity cop is dead. With 1 death missing. We are now 80% sure 1/3 mafia are dead. 20% is if medic healed someone last night.

blinkskater
    No explanation needed.

Marshmellow Marshall
    Won't give any info for now due to lack of data. But his POST #2036 would make me inclined that this is town. Considering that my read on WrathCyber, whom he replaced is in my town list.

Funny Thing
    I initially thought this guy as a sheep voter. But after his establishment on Auwt train. I changed my mind about this guy being a sheep and is genuine on looking out evils and looks like an attack dog to everyone. And his EoD on day 2 seemed like a towny move. I know there is a train on this guy but I'll still won't vote for this guy as there are more deserve the L today.

Renegade
    I can't really say anything about this guy as I almost had no interaction with him. He might be a low lying town.. or scum. In any case, as of now I'll put him on my neutral list.

Light_Yagami
    This guy is a pure scum POST #36. The only one who suspected this guy is Magoroth POST #1558 and he disappeared like a bubble. Post #1498 shows that this guy isn't aligned with Funny Thing. Stealthbomber said "Yagami reads are garbage and he has no idea what he is doing but he is actively trying to solve the game as we should be doing right now."

stealthbomber16
    Entering the game, this guy tries to troll. But his true nature comes to shine,
    This guy called light_yagami locked town on day 1 (POST #139 VERY VERY EARLY STAGE "LOCK TOWN" and is still continuing to do so; POST #1669, #1724. Then most of his votes on other player are from an established train and he seemed like hunting for power roles since day 1.

theoneceko
    I talked about this I think the pressure on this guy died out. Varcron pointed out at POST #168 that he sees @theoneceko and disappeared like rainbow. I also don't like how he lied about stealth being cop POST #1598. But Kira voted this guy out OR it might be one of their strategies. But POST #1542 really makes my decision to put him on my scum list easier.

Everyone will probably hate me for this but I'm not going to let a scum away and be like "they deserved the win cos they played good". I always initiate a train and I will continue to do so as I feel this is the scum and without any mechanics to prove otherwise. My vote would be on this guy.
    -vote light_yagami
    Like @blinkskater

LOOK AT THIS READ LIST AND TELL ME THIS GUY IS TOWN

12. ISO #2262

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    you just did tho.. and yeah theon and shaggy and stealth and yues are all reading what im saying and thinking i might have a point. listen ill make it clearer for everyone else imagine its you and your best good guy read and shaggy left would you rather that or you and your best and second best good guy reads left.
    its not hard man we lose in a final 3 or w.e with you if your bad or we hunt for bad guys and win with skill which i know we win. and if somehow your ass is town yaknow what you shot charmander you did what you wanted gj but nothin else you have done sounds good at all and we all know it
    I hate 90% of your play in days 2 and 3.

I think he has a townlean on FT, which annoys me.

I know Renegade is on blink's side. Blink, you have at least two loyal subjects. They are Renegade and me. I believe Stealth will side with you when it matters most. I'm also confident that Marshmallow Marshall is on your side.

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

I already said I edited it because of the automatic emoticons. Why don't you check the edit history to check if I edited something that could've changed the reads.

I'm voting you cos ur being a dick about a simple mistake committed by new players. In my first game, no one gave a fuck about it, even you. But in this game, you are being opportunistic about it.
    This is bad AtE, but I think Yuesford can do this as either alignment. My gut says he'd be more likely to do this as scum, though.

16. ISO #2266

Like @blinkskater

LOOK AT THIS READ LIST AND TELL ME THIS GUY IS TOWN
    Seemed like a hit the right spot. This is the crucial day, if we lynch a town. Then I don't know what the fuck you guys are doing.

My votes are subjected to change. To light, renegade, and stealthbomber of course.

17. ISO #2267

more out of game shit cuz he cant make a read

18. ISO #2268

Here's the solve for the game. I'll write the whole thing out for you guys here.

Kill order is Yuesford (the fact blink refuses to vote him after scumreading him all day is fucking baffling to me) -> Funny -> Renegade -> Yagami -> Ceko/Me (one of us will be dead if we make it this far so I'm bundling us together) -> MM -> Blink

Night kill order is GOING to be this. 1000%. If mafia deviates from this they've lost already.

MM -> Blink -> me/ceko. MM dies tonight because he's the only guy with 0 traction on him right now. We should all understand this. If MM is still alive tomorrow and the game is still going on town's chances of winning go up by about 300%. Then blink is gonna die after because tomorrow there will be no momentum on him. Mafia is gonna think they'll have a chance to lynch him tomorrow but they won't. If mafia kills outside of this order they just advance the solve making the game easier for us.

Yuesford HAS to die today. If he's town he's throwing. The dude is literally cheating. He has been providing zero value to the town since the start of day 1. The fact a Yuesford lynch is still If he's mafia we have a non-zero chance to just straight up win.

Funny can die after that because we can afford the potential mislynch once Yuesford is dead and I dislike his completely lack of explanation on literally anything all game

Renegade should be the next kill because he's STILL offering nothing.

This takes care of, in my eyes, the two potential scumteams here IN ORDER of Yues + Funny/Renegade (not both i think) + maybe yagami/ceko/(myself potentially if you are not me).

Sticking to this solve the ONLY way that we potentially lose this is if we vote a final 3 incorrectly, which is a potential issue but one that I'm not worried about. If only one of MM/blink is still alive tomorrow the solve doesn't change. If MM and blink are still alive tomorrow, then I'm probably dead so just stick to the solve. If all 3 of us are alive then that means we can advance the solve.

19. ISO #2269

This is my final vote and message for today. It's so frustrating that I took an hour to learn and create a long post, only to get called out for a modkill for editing a post that turned into a signature, and I edited it a minute it was posted.

-vote stealthbomber16

I hope that feels you good @blinkskater for being elitist on this website.

20. ISO #2270

This is my final vote and message for today. It's so frustrating that I took an hour to learn and create a long post, only to get called out for a modkill for editing a post that turned into a signature, and I edited it a minute it was posted.

-vote stealthbomber16

:dance:

Keep your trolling to the mod please. If you're town I am never playing with you again.

21. ISO #2271

-vote stealthbomber16

turned into a emoticon* can't edit can't I

22. ISO #2272

:dance:

Keep your trolling to the mod please. If you're town I am never playing with you again.
    This is a general message and not a response to the fact that he just voted me. He's doing what he can.

23. ISO #2273

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275

Here's the solve for the game. I'll write the whole thing out for you guys here.

Kill order is Yuesford (the fact blink refuses to vote him after scumreading him all day is fucking baffling to me) -> Funny -> Renegade -> Yagami -> Ceko/Me (one of us will be dead if we make it this far so I'm bundling us together) -> MM -> Blink

Night kill order is GOING to be this. 1000%. If mafia deviates from this they've lost already.

MM -> Blink -> me/ceko. MM dies tonight because he's the only guy with 0 traction on him right now. We should all understand this. If MM is still alive tomorrow and the game is still going on town's chances of winning go up by about 300%. Then blink is gonna die after because tomorrow there will be no momentum on him. Mafia is gonna think they'll have a chance to lynch him tomorrow but they won't. If mafia kills outside of this order they just advance the solve making the game easier for us.

Yuesford HAS to die today. If he's town he's throwing. The dude is literally cheating. He has been providing zero value to the town since the start of day 1. The fact a Yuesford lynch has still not happened yet is insane. If he's mafia we have a non-zero chance to just straight up win.

Funny can die after that because we can afford the potential mislynch once Yuesford is dead and I dislike his completely lack of explanation on literally anything all game

This takes care of, in my eyes, the two potential scumteams here IN ORDER of Yues + Funny/Renegade (not both i think) + maybe yagami/ceko/(myself potentially if you are not me).

Sticking to this solve the ONLY way that we potentially lose this is if we vote a final 3 incorrectly, which is a potential issue but one that I'm not worried about. If only one of MM/blink is still alive tomorrow the solve doesn't change. If MM and blink are still alive tomorrow, then I'm probably dead so just stick to the solve. If all 3 of us are alive then that means we can advance the solve.
    amended the solve. my brain was moving faster than my hands here.

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Because despite popular opinion low energy is not inherently scummy.
    low energy isnt scummy but low contribution tends to be. it's honestly insane that you're gonna make it into the ultra late game just by not spouting ultra scummy shit. any other game and you should be today's lynch but everyone is competing for the scum flag right now

31. ISO #2281

you realize both stealth and light are really good scum players right?
    I appreciate the compliment but the two of us are both dogshit at scum.

32. ISO #2282

You just don't know how to read the type of player yagami is. There's a lot of people like him in my greater-er social circles. Friends of friends of friends. I can read these people like books. Unless Yagami has quintupled his game in the last year (and he hasn't been playing much) he isn't scum here.

33. ISO #2283

To refresh your memory about your foolishness @blinkskater . Check page 32 again.

When I returned. It was a 4-4 between stealthbomber and martin 10 minutes before EoD

I unvoted because I was out for a long time and I need time to read things.

Afterwards, you accused me of being scum partners with Stealthbomber16.

Then, you decide to vote Funny Thing and Renegade, etc followed. It was again, 4-4 but with martin and funny thing.

I then voted for Funny Thing, that was huge difference on who's getting lynched. I might've AFKed out, but I voted Funny Thing 1-2 minute before EoD, until you decided to lynch Martin after all.

Now, you are doing it again, pairing me with Funny Thing. It's either you are a scum or a retard Blink.
    and page 33
    First, let me say that this been a fun game ^^. Day 3 has been very active!

~~~

My posts on page 32 looked scummy though. I just wanted to troll Light and Yuesford into voting Martin, but I'll admit I looked really bad there.

I read pages 32 and 33. I don't think Yuesford should get the townpoints I originally thought he deserved for sheeping blink.

34. ISO #2284

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    First, let me say that this been a fun game ^^. Day 3 has been very active!

~~~

My posts on page 32 looked scummy though. I just wanted to troll Light and Yuesford into voting Martin, but I'll admit I looked really bad there.

I read pages 32 and 33. I don't think Yuesford should get the townpoints I originally thought he deserved for sheeping blink.
    I obviously didn't like getting voted and pressured though. Sorry, this game is moving quickly!

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

Did you think Yuesford, Stealth, and Light were a team back then?
    The post you quoted shows just what you're asking.

Ceko I've cooled down.

I need you Renegade and MM to carry on my work if I die.

The fact that literally Yagami, Sb16, Yues are all opposed to funny means that FUNNY needs to die.

I only trust Ceko, Ren, MM. As long as you 3 work together you'll be OK.

there are 3 scum between Yuesford, Funny, SB16, Yagami.

We kill funny today, there's likely 2 scum between Yuesford, Sb16, Yagami.

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

Ceko I've cooled down.

The fact that literally Yagami, Sb16, Yues are all opposed to funny means that FUNNY needs to die.

So Suddenly There Are 3 Scum From Your POV.. All Of A Sudden.. Interesting..

40. ISO #2290

Yuesford HAS to die today. If he's town he's throwing. The dude is literally cheating. He has been providing zero value to the town since the start of day 1. The fact a Yuesford lynch is still If he's mafia we have a non-zero chance to just straight up win.

I disagree. However, that's all I can say :^).

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

Ceko I've cooled down.

I'm pretty sure I will die tonight. That's okay though. If I die, that means you'll still be alive. I'm confident that we already killed or lynched a scum. If we haven't, then we will lynch a scum today.

Stealth just made some very townie posts. However, I do agree that FT needs to die.

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

If I die and we kill funny 100% wolf.

It's 4 town vs 2 scum.

Yagami's play makes zero sense here as town. I know Yagami would NOT throw as town.

I think yagami is 100% the safe lynch at this point.

This means most likely that ceko will die.

The remaining players would be something like Ren, MM, Sb16, Yues.

3 town 1 scum there.

Ren+MM obv town, Yues+Sb16 the potential scum.

At this point Sb16 wouldn't be throwing as town here, Yuesford would.

It would point back to the original SB16+Yagami scum team.

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300

I'm pretty sure I will die tonight. That's okay though. If I die, that means you'll still be alive. I'm confident that we already killed or lynched a scum. If we haven't, then we will lynch a scum today.

Stealth just made some very townie posts. However, I do agree that FT needs to die.
    Stealth can make towny posts as scum trust me. The fact that him and yagami's votes are always together O_O