S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    So this "Oberon" guys is suspicious based from what I've been reading so far. I'm ff theoneneko from now. He seemed like a townie

[unvote] zzOrange [unvote]
    [vote] Oberon [vote]
    you're just sheeping my vote on oberon, but considering this is your very first fm game, i doubt you would bus your scum teammate on day 1 unless you were told to so during night 0 (assuming there is a night 0 @Auwt ; i believe you don't clarify this in the setup)

2. ISO #402

(In mostly no particular order within each category)
    Town:
    LagAttack
    @theoneceko
    Granted, since ceko prefers town roles I have not seen ceko play an evil role very often, but the few times he has played evil he tends to not have nearly as much constructive energy as when he's town. The fact that ceko is the post leader and most of his posts involve being engaged with the game, that puts ceko as town for me

Townish:
    @CRichardForumLies
    Has been making constructive connections that no one else has mentioned such as calling out certain pairings which are unlikely - this seems very towny, only reason they're not up a tier for me is because I am afraid of being pocketed by them since they seem like a strong player lol
    @Varcron
    Varcron is here by virtue of there being like 7 people that I think are scummier - they can't all be scum and Varcron has been contributing
    @Yuesford
    Limited information to go off of here for Yuesford, but from the few posts he does seem to be town leaning.
    @blinkskater
    As ceko pointed out to me, they were suspicious of me because I hadn't contributed anything yet, and they were trying to end RVS - so town-leaning for now but that will quickly change if they don't return again and actually contribute on day 1.
    @OzyWho
    OzyWho has posted a lot - their posts do not give me a "I'm scum trying to frame certain townies" kind of vibe. In discord chats OzyWho downplayed his FM skill too, he might have just have been being modest, but believing what he said it makes me skeptical that he would attempt to power wolf like that.

Neutral:
    @ZZorange
    Literally only two posts, neither contributed much. But this is the same way ZZorange played in the last FM game he was in, so not much to go off of
    @WrathCyber
    I think their read that "people who are posting reads and applying pressure on other players" = "scum" is way off the mark - but I think they're more likely to be a bewildered townie than a shadow. Still have to see

Scummy:
    @Numbertwo
    Partial PoE putting Numbertwo here - since MM + Frinckles are only scum until they start posting - but there needs to be 3-4 scum. But only 2 posts from Numbertwo doesn't say much - idk I'm not sure about this one at all

Scum:
    @Oberon
    As I mentioned earlier - I don't think Oberon has done anything to indicate they're town, worst case they're templar. If not, then they're shadow.
    @PQRnHack
    They have made 7 posts, almost all their posts were either meme posts or "information posts" (just posting information rather than reads about the game, to make them seem active without actually having to contribute or help town)
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Frinckles
    FM veterans too busy to participate on day 1 it seems. :P
    (I'm joking, but they'll remain here until they post)

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i don't get why you're trying to townclear me here. im literally in no danger of being voted, let alone lynched

"Ceko can be a village lean"

"Ceko is village trying to solve"

we all know this, except varc apparently
    Hmm that's an interesting point about Varc.
    Mind you I've seen this sort of dissent on consensus villaers reads come more often from villaers than scum.
    As villagers don't care about appearances so much compared to scum.

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    So this "Oberon" guys is suspicious based from what I've been reading so far. I'm ff theoneneko from now. He seemed like a townie

-unvote

-vote Oberon
    Don't edit posts in FM - it's against the rules (obviously you're not doing anything wrong in your edit - it's just against the rules so people can't retcon stuff they've said in the past - but just so you know)

And also it seems to break the vote count bot since your vote isn't registered on Oberon, if you want to vote Oberon you'll have to make a new post with your vote.

If you want to see the current vote count you can click the button that says "Vote Count" on the bar at the very top of the thread below the page numbers

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    It's not the biggest point in favor of a town!Varc world, though it's something to keep in mind.
    so uh, do you think varc is scum or not?? u actually seem like ur unsure about varc's alignment, even though your vote suggests that you pegged varc as scum.

i just don't like the tone of this post

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Seems like too much of an effort to convince people he is town if he was truly evil. It's just a 6th sense.
    The extent to which you are going to defend Oberon - basing your scum reads almost solely off of who is suspicious of Oberon...

This feels very weird to me. Giving me a scum protecting another scum kind of vibe.

But this is just one new FM player analyzing another new FM player... can some of the more experienced players weigh in on this?

14. ISO #414

Ok so if you think it's "indicative of a team", which team do you have in mind?
    Conveniently didn't read the second portion of my post, I said it could be, not that it was 100% possible. If I were to take a stab I'd say that Oberon/Blink could potentially be a team

With Ceko being Templar and Ozy/Lag being my two top town reads i'd be more inclined to believe that that is not the team.

15. ISO #415

so uh, do you think varc is scum or not?? u actually seem like ur unsure about varc's alignment, even though your vote suggests that you pegged varc as scum.

i just don't like the tone of this post
    It's true I voted Varc earlier because I wasn't able to see all their ISO and I didn't see their attempts to solve.
    I feel that if they were scum, they'd just say you're village and leave it at that.
    In other words, I think the fact they don't village read you makes them more likely to be village than scum.

16. ISO #416

It's true I voted Varc earlier because I wasn't able to see all their ISO and I didn't see their attempts to solve.
    I feel that if they were scum, they'd just say you're village and leave it at that.
    In other words, I think the fact they don't village read you makes them more likely to be village than scum.
    k, but why didn't you just read varc's full iso before throwing a vote on him??

OWO, u called me village and left it at that xD

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Conveniently didn't read the second portion of my post, I said it could be, not that it was 100% possible. If I were to take a stab I'd say that Oberon/Blink could potentially be a team

With Ceko being Templar and Ozy/Lag being my two top town reads i'd be more inclined to believe that that is not the team.
    I thought Templar wants to be executed before they reach lvl 2.
    Which would indicate trying to look scummy without going into Too Scummy To Be Scum territory.
    Unless we're living in a world where Ceko as Templar goes for the long game by being "towny" as possible, which is easier as neutral evil than starting scum as they have no TMI.

Hmmm Blink is someone I'd want to look at if Oberon is a hit, as they didn't seem to commit to a read on Oberon.
    Possible scum/scum trying to keep options open?
    We shall see.

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

k, but why didn't you just read varc's full iso before throwing a vote on him??

OWO, u called me village and left it at that xD
    I was having trouble reading ISOs as this is my first game on this site.
    Otherwise I wouldn't have voted on Varc.
    My village read on you is a macro read.
    You came across as a solving villager when I read some of your posts.

22. ISO #422

I thought Templar wants to be executed before they reach lvl 2.
    Which would indicate trying to look scummy without going into Too Scummy To Be Scum territory.

Unless we're living in a world where Ceko as Templar goes for the long game by being "towny" as possible, which is easier as neutral evil than starting scum as they have no TMI.

Hmmm Blink is someone I'd want to look at if Oberon is a hit, as they didn't seem to commit to a read on Oberon.
    Possible scum/scum trying to keep options open?
    We shall see.
    cringe. this makes no sense. templar will want to look as scummy as possible to get lynched immediately. we literally offered templar a win on a platter at start of game.
    awesome, now ur just following varc's logic that i am TEMPLAR when i start pushing you. if you were town, you'd be more defensive and reactionary. but it looks like you're trying to subtly discredit me while getting onto varc's good side
    getting onto varc's good side yet again...
    that's literally what you're doing xD

23. ISO #423

I was having trouble reading ISOs as this is my first game on this site.
    Otherwise I wouldn't have voted on Varc.
    My village read on you is a macro read.
    You came across as a solving villager when I read some of your posts.
    reading the thread from the start is also an option, in fact it's probably easier than trying to figure out the ISO. btw, if you can't read the posts in the ISO, you just have to click 'Expand.' but my point is i think u already knew that and are just using "i couldn't use the ISOs" as an excuse for voting varc. i think the real reason you voted varc is bc u are opportunistic scum.

interestingly, when i fake-tunneled varc, you didn't commit further to your scumread of him. if you really thought he was scum, then you would've joined me in my attack on varc. instead you kind of hemmed and hawwed. then, when i started pushing YOU, you immediately start distancing yourself from the varc train.

24. ISO #424

cringe. this makes no sense. templar will want to look as scummy as possible to get lynched immediately. we literally offered templar a win on a platter at start of game.
    awesome, now ur just following varc's logic that i am TEMPLAR when i start pushing you. if you were town, you'd be more defensive and reactionary. but it looks like you're trying to subtly discredit me while getting onto varc's good side
    getting onto varc's good side yet again...
    that's literally what you're doing xD
    I was humoring Varc's suspicion you are a templar, which makes me think they're more likely village as village tends to dissent from consensus more often than wolves do from my experience.
    Except I don't think you're templar.
    As it doesn't make sense for you to be towny this early in the game as templar.

25. ISO #425

Here's the thing. I didn't know about using ISOs and you can see it for yourself when PQR told me how to access ISOs.
    I'm not making that up.
    It's in the thread if you look at PQR's ISO.
    If you're going to tunnel me, then understand that it won't help the thread state if it's just the two of us arguing.
    How about trying to read everyone else rather than argue with me?
    I'll do my thing and see if that changes your mind on my slot.
    Imagine being scum read for not knowing how to use this site.

26. ISO #426

I was humoring Varc's suspicion you are a templar, which makes me think they're more likely village as village tends to dissent from consensus more often than wolves do from my experience.
    Except I don't think you're templar.
    As it doesn't make sense for you to be towny this early in the game as templar.
    you've been humoring a lot of people's suspicions
    well, you're certainly trying your best to be part of the consensus. (this kind of goes with my first point)
    not a surprise here. zero commitment yet again

you keep doing things that you say scum would do, so why not at least show some self-awareness and admit you're being scummy from YOUR pov?? u haven't been adamant about the fact you're town, despite how much i've pushed you recently. to me, that's a scumtell.

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

That's easy.
    Villagers don't say they're town and leave it at that, they try to solve which is what I've been doing.
    I know I'm a villager, yet my lack of site knowledge led to a scum read from you Ceko.
    how many of varc's posts did you read before voting him??

29. ISO #429

how many of varc's posts did you read before voting him??
    Latest 10 or so posts which weren't their read list.
    Anyway I should make some more reads.

ZZOrange: Null and not w/w with Yues if the latter's vote is anything to go by.
    Frinkcles: Null
    NumberTwo: Scum leaning this and voting them.
    Yuesford: Null-Scum. Apparently they're new.
    PQRHack: Slightly villagery from their opening post. Felt like a villager who wanted to make as good a start as possible.

30. ISO #430

Latest 10 or so posts which weren't their read list.
    Anyway I should make some more reads.

ZZOrange: Null and not w/w with Yues if the latter's vote is anything to go by.
    Frinkcles: Null
    NumberTwo: Scum leaning this and voting them.
    Yuesford: Null-Scum. Apparently they're new.
    PQRHack: Slightly villagery from their opening post. Felt like a villager who wanted to make as good a start as possible.
    EBWODP: Addendum Yuesford not w/w with ZZOrange.

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

oberon made zero sense this game, so i don't get why you're echoing his sentiments. i can't see why you would do this as town.
    you and ozy are literally voting me because you first decided I was jester, and then decided I couldn't be jester, but had to be mafia pretending to be jester, even though you're basically admitting I CANNOT be jester, how am I the one not making sense? lol

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

@ganelon can you post a reads list?? i think u need to put more effort toward redeeming yourself as town

if it makes you feel better, ill post one with you UWU
    I don't like posting reads list with "everyone" in the game since I don't even have a read on most ppl yet, but my reads currently are:

ozy town
    lagattack (idk I thought mafia at first but now I'm not so sure)
    zzorange town
    wrath town
    you might be mafia

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

Is there some sort of tool I can use to see who is posting the most in this thread without manually counting it? I need to see whos posting too much so i can vote them but I dont wanna have to do a lot of work to do it.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

38. ISO #438

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Is there some sort of tool I can use to see who is posting the most in this thread without manually counting it? I need to see whos posting too much so i can vote them but I dont wanna have to do a lot of work to do it.
    yeah, one sec

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    OMG WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING LIKE IM NOT MAKING SENSE AND INCONSISTENT
    THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE GAMES WHERE IM GOING INSANE AND ATTACKING EVERYONE WITH A PITCHFORK
    shaddup. you are 90% town and 10% not town stop making the game about you
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Frinckles

theoneceko
    Oberon
    OzyWho
    Varcron
    ZZorange
    Yuesford

Marshmallow Marshall

Numbertwo
    PQRnHack
    blinkskater
    LagAttack
    CRichardForumLies
    WrathCyber

----------------------

There you go, scum is in the bottom half.
    How many scum do you think are in the bottom half of your list?

50. ISO #450