Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 4182
  1. ISO #2251

2. ISO #2252

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm not even worried about Cult. What I'm saying is, he had an opportunity to confirm himself with one other person but instead gave out two potions for 'night immunity.' Nothing tangible to prove himself and he even says he could have made a night chat to prove his townworthiness.

Then there's the part about WHY he gave it to Mesk/Banana: For hammering/pushing Mag. But that happened BEFORE and Distorted didn't find Mesk/Banana or ANYONE I listed (who voted Magoroth) as town. He couldn't have townread them at the time so that's a lie.
    Plus Sirius flipped PURPLE with no alignment name. It wasnt til day 2 that stealth was killed by some purple text that we got a hint that purple is bad

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Nah it does. You are clearing way too many people opening D2. and you seemed persistent, almost desperate to keep your name attached to that lynch. My day 2 entry was based on information we didnt get until D2 start (stealths death) so that would not at all effect my decision.
    Me clearing people has nothing to do with your lie.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #2258

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    btw distorted is confirmed non-town, and MM is not looking very good. Meanwhile, mesk, naz, and myself could easily all 3 be town.... so I think that's like 5/5 reasons for you to be siding with town efe.
    btw, every one of your posts seems to be just shading different people, groups (such as town core) ect and your iffy on committing to anything. usually as town you have a trolly side/sarcastic side to you. This game, you are more serious and very scumpainty.

Would you like a taste of some fine whiskey?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #2259

I'm not even worried about Cult. What I'm saying is, he had an opportunity to confirm himself with one other person but instead gave out two potions for 'night immunity.' Nothing tangible to prove himself and he even says he could have made a night chat to prove his townworthiness.

Then there's the part about WHY he gave it to Mesk/Banana: For hammering/pushing Mag. But that happened BEFORE and Distorted didn't find Mesk/Banana or ANYONE I listed (who voted Magoroth) as town. He couldn't have townread them at the time so that's a lie.
    Okay a few things:

1. He still needs you to drink the potion, so what if he gives a potion for a Night Chat (doesn't seem very strong) and the player refuses to drink it? It would be eternal doubt.

2. Er??? I think he gives the potions during the night, which means it's AFTER the lynch occured. At that point Banana and Mesk have done their respective things.

3. Could you refer me to the post where he claims he doesn't acknowledge them as Town?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #2260

11. ISO #2261

12. ISO #2262

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Like 10 minutes after you left you were L-1
    I unvoted you because I wanted to hammer you

you should consider thanking me for saving you instead of accuse me of being your enemy

im everyone's enemy and not just your and your stupid ragtag team of losers. im also not scummy but you are
    technically mesk saved him by not voting there.

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okay a few things:

1. He still needs you to drink the potion, so what if he gives a potion for a Night Chat (doesn't seem very strong) and the player refuses to drink it? It would be eternal doubt.

2. Er??? I think he gives the potions during the night, which means it's AFTER the lynch occured. At that point Banana and Mesk have done their respective things.

3. Could you refer me to the post where he claims he doesn't acknowledge them as Town?
    And the purple flip could have been neutral, which ganelon claimed

There was no info that said it was a scum flip yet

16. ISO #2266

-vote bananacucho
    from this slot i see nothing but "im mafia, im making an allience, im sheeping people" its literally either dead weight or scum.
    however, a lack of keeping up shows a lack of needing to solve =P another scum tell.
    like...can we lynch this? it literally solves the storyline as well lol so we know which is which. thats ontop of the scumminess
    @Gyrlander This guy gave Banana a potion that makes him night immune?

17. ISO #2267

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    You have been a great help. We need you around dont rush to your death like a fool.
    he outed the doc? r u mafia??
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

23. ISO #2273

but it's clear that purple is not the same as green and we need to kill everyone else.
    Yeah but a purple flip does not a town driven turbolynch mean. Theres 0 reason to say "damn, banana drove a neutral lynch and mesk hammered it, they are town" until more info is given day 2

UNLESS youre scum and already know the flip was scum

24. ISO #2274

If the player know as Distorted is town does he normally die night 1?
    last game i played, yes. The game before that on MU, yes. This role is more interesting so i preferred to last longer than 1 day - hence i trolled a bit since i know i can confirm myself (for the most part) later.

25. ISO #2275

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yeah but a purple flip does not a town driven turbolynch mean. Theres 0 reason to say "damn, banana drove a neutral lynch and mesk hammered it, they are town" until more info is given day 2

UNLESS youre scum and already know the flip was scum
    but it's obvious that lynching a guy that belongs to a faction different from yours and you have to eliminate HAS SOME VALUE, RIGHT?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

last game i played, yes. The game before that on MU, yes. This role is more interesting so i preferred to last longer than 1 day - hence i trolled a bit since i know i can confirm myself (for the most part) later.
    Well wouldn't that stand to reason based on the information that you just gave. That you are most likely an evil role this game?

30. ISO #2280

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Are you googling for the Harry Potter wikia for some Main Character names?
    guess i wasnt the only 1 who saw that. I think someone needs to lynch/kill me because my thought process is................................................ .............................[SIZE=1]
    Spoiler : . :
    Lining up with efe's......[
    /SIZE]

31. ISO #2281

but it's obvious that lynching a guy that belongs to a faction different from yours and you have to eliminate HAS SOME VALUE, RIGHT?
    No, we lynched a neutral claim

And I honesty thought it was a neutral flip until I saw the purple text in the day 2 post. So sure, lynching a neutral had value but thats not the point

Lynching a neutral claim does not a town make. Thats stupid talk. Youre being stupid on purpose. I could have AS SCUM thrown a neutral under the bus easy

32. ISO #2282

its not a cult. honestly we can rule that out from balance alone. we already have confirmation of a mafia faction with a night kill. and a few citizen claims. This would need to be balanced by anti cult roles, more town kills/invests. it just would not make any sense to have a game like this then toss cult in the mix.
    The squirrels are there and seem like they could be a mason faction since stealth flipped green. And then it would make total sense for you to be cult leader, especially if your cult juice is optional
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

33. ISO #2283

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

wtf where did I saw i could make a night chat? lol

36. ISO #2286

I scumread u D1, but have not pushed u or any of that D2 - obviously my read on you changed drastically after the mag flip.
    I gave 1 to you and mesk. not 1 other person has 1. and its a picture of a small squirrel This brew came out a dark, blood colored.
    COME ON.

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

where is this saying make a night chat?
    However, if I make potions that help, protect, investigate (get drunk and talk with them ect, works like an invest role but can only make 1 of these in a night)
    However, if I make potions that help, protect, investigate (get drunk and talk with them ect, works like an invest role but can only make 1 of these in a night)

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

In fact it makes a lot of sense, this guy INHABITS squirrels. And we have an actual squirrel that flipped green
    so then if i resurrect as stealth tomorrow lynch me xD how many damn night abilities do you think i have lol you are creating an entire new ability within my role to try and fit what you are saying. BIG stretch on scumpanitnig.

Aamirus + Vlad, 2 scums. gg

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

so then if i resurrect as stealth tomorrow lynch me xD how many damn night abilities do you think i have lol you are creating an entire new ability within my role to try and fit what you are saying. BIG stretch on scumpanitnig.

There it is again now 3 people basically confirm me as evil they are all the people voting me. They are also the people i suspect as being the evil roles. Interesting.

48. ISO #2298

Your role claim listed over 8 abilities.

49. ISO #2299

The laugh at the end leaves me to doubt your answer very much so.
    The laugh is due to the lack of you being able to contextualize your own thought process. Aamirus is right now trying to help you with it as well.

so, explain your thought process on, i think it was how im alive D2, makes me scum? im not sure where your pulling your thought process from. hence why im asking for clarification.

50. ISO #2300