Exclamation RachylMellow: 1-S2-1-8062177

Account Name: RachylMellow
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8062177
    In-Game Name: Rachyl Babes

Crimes Committed: Griefing and Smurfing

Your Account Name: Exeter

Summary:
    CTRL+3

Picks the name "Rachyl Babes" and rolls Serial Killer in slot #7.

Spams hateful comments and witch-hunts me all game in response for calling her out for her Skyping attempts in prior game. Kills me on N3 and leaves an antagonising death note, then proceeds to further taunt me all game in day chat and then in graveyard chat upon her death.

Additionally, I believe that this player is the same as these players: main, smurf and smurf.

This is mainly because the same forum user, Rachyl, replied to this recent report and this report from late last year for a different SC2 account, but also because their in-game usernames and behaviours are very similar. Also, the player, Rachyl, has a history of smurfing as established in the above links.

I believe that this RachylMellow account should either be smurfbanned, or past offenses from the main account be taken into consideration for current (1, 2, 3) and future reports against this account.

I feel that the punishment in this recent report was too light because it did not take into consideration the player's past offenses from their main account and smurfs.

As mentioned by Omegasaur in his verdict in this report:

Quote Originally Posted by Omegasaur View Post
    Rachyl has a significant set of previous offenses, including a temporary ban a few months ago. I recommend Banlist x2.
    When the player's past history is taken into consideration, the player is immediately given a Banlist x2 despite the gap of a few months after their last punishment, for the minor offense of inciting a leave-train which would normally warrant a less severe punishment.

I strongly believe that future punishments for this player should be much harsher due to their recalcitrant behaviour, and that a permaban would not be out of order, given that the player's track record goes all the way back to 2015.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Exeter350; November 2nd, 2018 at 03:34 PM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

2. ISO #2