S-FM 348: Standoff - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

Okay change of plans, here's a short insight that goes through my head and figured I might as well throw it in there rather than note it somewhere and get back to it in an hour

I've been thinking about pairings and I think that Vittę/Mizery is probably not S/S (based on their interaction today, mostly, can't recall exactly what made me think that but I'll get back to it when I can), whereas Vittę/MM or Mizery/Vittę seemed very plausible. That's why I'm very intrigued to see Mizery push MM now and how people will respond to that.

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Okay change of plans, here's a short insight that goes through my head and figured I might as well throw it in there rather than note it somewhere and get back to it in an hour

I've been thinking about pairings and I think that Vittę/Mizery is probably not S/S (based on their interaction today, mostly, can't recall exactly what made me think that but I'll get back to it when I can), whereas Vittę/MM or Mizery/Vittę seemed very plausible. That's why I'm very intrigued to see Mizery push MM now and how people will respond to that.

I don't make memes often smh.

3. ISO #303

There's a difference between being nice and being lenient, I guess it is a thin one.

Ika's accusation did feel legit but that's the kind of stuff that scum love to pick up on to spread doubt and paranoia. Admittedly, that's very likely not what ika's been doing here, but I'm fairly confident that a newbie scum would also be delighted to have (seemingly) valid reasons to cause a mislynch and that's why I wasn't convinced.
    Your bottom paragraph is valid but I also agree that it's unlikely to be happening atm.

Interested in how ikarus will react to having their wolfread on you and by extension MM be widely agreed to be mistaken though.

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    NO ONE likes my walls, also I did a lot of responding in my play by play quotes, SAD!
    ... in which you state that you need some time to get the ball rolling. I must say I like the fact you're basically acknowledging my point on your mech talk vs Debbie's while still defending yours, though. + some townpoints with decay

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Theres a good chance I wont change
    Then there is a good chance you're actively unhelpful? Defending yourself and being in constant reaction isn't scum-hunting and doesn't help town, so you're basically saying you do not wish to help here.
    Also isnt it weird how half of the town scumread Lold but you townread them?
    I would rather say it's weird half the town scumread Loldebite and put so much faith in it while he really hadn't done much to be hated for yet lol. Your read is literally based on this:
    I am posting contents I feel like you're looking down on me for some reasons.

-vote Loldebite
    which isn't even that much of a scumtell lol. You are making the whole world revolve around yourself (not in the "you're egoist" sense, but in the "you fail to see further" sense), which tells me you're afraid of making mistakes and thus play very conservative.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I agree with your read but what you quoted here in this post is NAL
    How is this NAI? I guess I should've been more explicit in my reasoning: how does one know we're winning as town right now? Basically everyone is in various shades of yellow in my mind (although it's getting clearer atm, like with POD), so this statement feels VASTLY out of place and screams TMI. I could understand it if Mizery had super clear-cut reads in which she had great certainty (in which case I would be impressed), but that does not seem to be the case.

for reference, here's the post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Were already winning this game no need to play it so straight
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #306

Hey wait a minute, I just realized something lol
    If you think the reason I'm scumreading Mizery for is invalid, how do you "agree with my read"...? Do you just mean you also scumread her?
    Tssk, guess you can read after all, woohoo !

That push looks founded on bad reasons, PoD's interaction with me was much more than OMGSUS and clearly as defensive as you claim, cuz I wasn't pushing them nor even considering it.
    From my POV PoD contributed in both greater quality and greater quantity than say, Mizery. What do you think of that slot, quite comfy at 0 votes ?
    sorry lol

What is so great about POD's interaction with you? I fail to see how it goes beyond the "you accused me, GRRR" sphere: you said he was pulling a gambit of some sorts, he voted you for "looking down on him", and then the interaction was all about this - plus, it was quite tenuous. Are we even thinking of the same posts, actually? Because it feels like you're reading another PoD game to me lol.

As for Mizery, I certainly am not comfortable with her (see my previous posts on TMI-ish statement) and don't see anything she has done that she couldn't have done as scum. Plus, as I said earlier, she's easier to read on content/results than on "gut" or similar stuff, and thus far, I'm not impressed. I see posts from her after yours though so I'm getting to them; more on this later

7. ISO #307

@deathworlds talk to me about PoD? You're giving them a lot of slack so I'm interested to know more about your experiences with them.

If you replaced PoD with a new player to FM with a similar attitude towards solving (replace "I'm not solving because I'm rusty" with "I'm not solving because I'm new") would you give the new player a comparative amount of slack? I mean no disrespect to PoD's posting I'm just interested since I feel a few reads posts in the thread have given PoD way more slack for being rusty than I'd personally give to even a brand new player to the game.

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

MM, all of your reads are basically "pending"

Your townread on Varcron is because of a PR claim (which you say is pending mechanical info)
    Your townread on Vittae is pending pretty much anything, claiming it's because he's experienced and charismatic (and calling everything he's done NAI basically)
    lol is a semi-micro read based on a single post (with the disclaimer that it means nothing to you really)
    Ikarus you find yourself unable to read despite, in my opinion and in others, him being pretty towny and having a lot to go on in general
    Your read on me is just "(TMI?)" which is honestly the most decisive read in your list
    Death is another single post read but piggybacking on the claim that mech info is useless and seemingly choosing to not get out of that tunnel or talk about his reads post recently.
    - My townread on Varcron is pending mechanical confirmation, which shouldn't exactly be a surprise - he is nonetheless my top town read and that was very clear.

- Your take on my Vittae read is actually the only correct one in this post: I have zero confidence in reading this kind of experienced, high effort players on D1 when they make no brilliant moves or terrible blunders. This one is DEFINETLY pending actually AI stuff.

- Yes, loldebite is a micro-read with little strength (but still with SOME strength, which is why he is not in nulls, but in a town lean category that's right next to the nulls)... and? This feels like a gratuitous discredit with basically nothing around it.

- I didn't say I was unable to read Ikarus, but rather that I'm waiting on a reply from him to read him. The question I asked him is literally two posts away from the one you quoted. Also, you just said "you said you weren't townreading him despite him being towny, ????!?"... which, once again, really is just a discredit without content

- Uuuuh, that's all you have to say about your weird "we're winning"? I refuse to let it be dismissed as nothing at all without even an explanation.

- You're acting like it's the middle of day 3 and everyone has novels to read people on, while you aren't even doing that yourself for the very good reason that it's not possible yet: your post is literally post #252. The level of certainty you are showing here does not match that of your posts that feature actual reads, and it definetly doesn't match the state of the game right now - which strengthens my TMI suspicions.

Overall, this is a very dishonest post with a lot of misrepresentations (or partial representations, let's say) and a whole lot of red paint; it's literally a big discredit ball thrown at me without even an actual conclusion to it, it's just pointing at things to make them look bad when they actually aren't. There isn't a hint of genuine solviness in there.

-vote Mizery

10. ISO #310

Like if I was extremely, extremely rusty reads-wise, I'd be:

- Asking a lot of questions and engaging with people in the thread. It would help me make reads on them and if I was really struggling with reads finding somebody with reliable well thought through reads to sponge would be my last resort alternative to making my own.

- Still attempting to make reads (just very poorly) or just highlighting important posts that I thought were interesting if I was really stuck.

- If somebody was asking me to make reads and I was struggling I would be up front about struggling and working on it instead of dodging / ignoring the questions.

Obviously not everyone is me and people respond differently but what really irks me about PoD's ISO is the fact that they just never tried at all until basically forced to. It doesn't feel like somebody trying to get into the game and getting stuck, it feels like somebody who randed wolf and didn't know what to do so evaded posting content while trying to superficially appear active.

11. ISO #311

Well, uh, thought your read on me had decayed already but I read back and I've no clue why I thought that.

Yeah no, something's off.

There's no way you've seen me at the far end of everyone's readslist and was content with putting me in the TR range for a mere mech post all the while saying "it ain't much, but Æ\_(ツ)_/Æ". Especially when your bottom read is based solely on another mech post and honestly the differences are not that great. Definitely not great enough that you can wave your hand and say "Nah all those 6 people are wrong, I can feel it !".
    I think you fail to see the difference between my read on Deathworlds' post and yours (although I kind of like Deathworlds better now that he's acknowledged what I'm saying and more or less mindmelded with me on the topic of large mech posts). Even him sees that there are differences. As for "those 6 people are wrong": 6 people, what? +

Do you mean I should be scumreading you... because other people are saying you're scummy because "everything you did seemed scummy" (@Varcron, I believe you still haven't explained that, btw), which is basically saying you're scum because you are, or because of POD's hyperdefensive vote on you that I'm honestly not even sure is a scumread on you? This feels like massive paranoia tbh, and I'm not sure whether it's real or not, considering it feels quite heavy for very little reason. More paranoia below:

There's a good chance that MM is trying to pocket me. He's done that before.
    I... Can't say I agree tbh. His readslist is basically "debbie wrote a wall in 4 minutes so he's scum" and "MM is scum because debbie is scum". It IS content, but I fail to see how that's impressive. None of the more recent posts felt particularly interesting either, except maybe the part about PoD and AtE.

This feels as much as a pocketing attempt as MM's comments about me tbh.
    I'm curious to hear what Vittae thinks of the Debbie paranoia, actually, especially considering the last post is about them.

12. ISO #312

I'm not super tunnelled on PoD I swear I'm just procrastinating doing the more time consuming ISOs by doing PoD first lol.

There's obviously another wolf in the game even if PoD is a wolf (something I'm far from certain on) so I have every intention of getting a larger PoE, I just ended up with loose townreads on a lot of people initially that I need to go over.

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Like if I was extremely, extremely rusty reads-wise, I'd be:

- Asking a lot of questions and engaging with people in the thread. It would help me make reads on them and if I was really struggling with reads finding somebody with reliable well thought through reads to sponge would be my last resort alternative to making my own.

- Still attempting to make reads (just very poorly) or just highlighting important posts that I thought were interesting if I was really stuck.

- If somebody was asking me to make reads and I was struggling I would be up front about struggling and working on it instead of dodging / ignoring the questions.

Obviously not everyone is me and people respond differently but what really irks me about PoD's ISO is the fact that they just never tried at all until basically forced to. It doesn't feel like somebody trying to get into the game and getting stuck, it feels like somebody who randed wolf and didn't know what to do so evaded posting content while trying to superficially appear active.
    +1

This is VERY true, especially considering I believe POD used to play quite a lot. I would expect a similar behavior from town!POD here, especially point #2, which is sorely lacking (literally the only posts he responds to are posts about himself).

Where do you see him "trying" now, btw? I don't see it at all (he in fact doubled down on his style earlier with his "chances are I won't change ").

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ... in which you state that you need some time to get the ball rolling. I must say I like the fact you're basically acknowledging my point on your mech talk vs Debbie's while still defending yours, though. + some townpoints with decay

Then there is a good chance you're actively unhelpful? Defending yourself and being in constant reaction isn't scum-hunting and doesn't help town, so you're basically saying you do not wish to help here.

I would rather say it's weird half the town scumread Loldebite and put so much faith in it while he really hadn't done much to be hated for yet lol. Your read is literally based on this:

which isn't even that much of a scumtell lol. You are making the whole world revolve around yourself (not in the "you're egoist" sense, but in the "you fail to see further" sense), which tells me you're afraid of making mistakes and thus play very conservative.
    I fos them based on the way the reacted to me voting them. The first thing they did was voting the person I previously voted, in hope that I would switch back or something, almost similar to trying to pocket me.

They completely distanced themselves from me for some reasons. I kinda find that scummy.

16. ISO #316

I am not mafia, or wolf. I am town.
    What's your read on Mizery? Your thoughts on my case on her? @powerofdeath if you are town, now is the time to generate information about SOMETHING that isn't directly related to yourself. And if you're scum, it's your occasion to potentially out your teammate ^^

17. ISO #317

+1

This is VERY true, especially considering I believe POD used to play quite a lot. I would expect a similar behavior from town!POD here, especially point #2, which is sorely lacking (literally the only posts he responds to are posts about himself).

Where do you see him "trying" now, btw? I don't see it at all (he in fact doubled down on his style earlier with his "chances are I won't change ").
    I am trying. If I wasnt trying i would be lurkfest

18. ISO #318

What's your read on Mizery? Your thoughts on my case on her? @powerofdeath if you are town, now is the time to generate information about SOMETHING that isn't directly related to yourself. And if you're scum, it's your occasion to potentially out your teammate ^^
    I slightly townread her based on the claim and wanting town to massclaim. I dont think mafia would take a risk making themselves look bad by asking for massclaim

19. ISO #319

This wifom is bad. "And if you're scum, it's your occasion to potentially out your teammate ^^"

Kinda making me fos you a lil bit more

20. ISO #320

I slightly townread her based on the claim and wanting town to massclaim. I dont think mafia would take a risk making themselves look bad by asking for massclaim
    Having a mech stance isn't exactly compromising for scum (or for anyone, really), at least not at this stage of the game, so I'm not sure I agree here. What about my case on her, though? Do you have no issues with "we're winning" or with the "point out" discrediting she's been doing?

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Having a mech stance isn't exactly compromising for scum (or for anyone, really), at least not at this stage of the game, so I'm not sure I agree here. What about my case on her, though? Do you have no issues with "we're winning" or with the "point out" discrediting she's been doing?
    I also think we are winning though, a lot of people are townlocked, so not a lot of room for mafia to hide

23. ISO #323

This wifom is bad. "And if you're scum, it's your occasion to potentially out your teammate ^^"

Kinda making me fos you a lil bit more
    What wifom? It's a way to force you to interact and share thoughts; it's very first-level and clear. And... you're once again going into the defense zone.

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

I also think we are winning though, a lot of people are townlocked, so not a lot of room for mafia to hide
    Uhm, who's townlocked, exactly? The only one I could see being potentially close to a townlock is Varcron, but even that depends on later flips. Also, this was earlier in the game. And you still haven't addressed the other part of my post...

26. ISO #326

Uhm, who's townlocked, exactly? The only one I could see being potentially close to a townlock is Varcron, but even that depends on later flips. Also, this was earlier in the game. And you still haven't addressed the other part of my post...
    I feel like a lot of people tr Ikar, varcron, maybe vittae. I personally tr mizery even if you don't

that leave few people like vold, you, maybe deathworlds but my read on him is mostly null.

27. ISO #327

I feel like a lot of people tr Ikar, varcron, maybe vittae. I personally tr mizery even if you don't

that leave few people like vold, you, maybe deathworlds but my read on him is mostly null.
    Since you're blatantly ignoring my question, I put color on it and give you the post: what do you say of this?

- My townread on Varcron is pending mechanical confirmation, which shouldn't exactly be a surprise - he is nonetheless my top town read and that was very clear.

- Your take on my Vittae read is actually the only correct one in this post: I have zero confidence in reading this kind of experienced, high effort players on D1 when they make no brilliant moves or terrible blunders. This one is DEFINETLY pending actually AI stuff.

- Yes, loldebite is a micro-read with little strength (but still with SOME strength, which is why he is not in nulls, but in a town lean category that's right next to the nulls)... and? This feels like a gratuitous discredit with basically nothing around it.

- I didn't say I was unable to read Ikarus, but rather that I'm waiting on a reply from him to read him. The question I asked him is literally two posts away from the one you quoted. Also, you just said "you said you weren't townreading him despite him being towny, ????!?"... which, once again, really is just a discredit without content

- Uuuuh, that's all you have to say about your weird "we're winning"? I refuse to let it be dismissed as nothing at all without even an explanation.

- You're acting like it's the middle of day 3 and everyone has novels to read people on, while you aren't even doing that yourself for the very good reason that it's not possible yet: your post is literally post #252. The level of certainty you are showing here does not match that of your posts that feature actual reads, and it definetly doesn't match the state of the game right now - which strengthens my TMI suspicions.

Overall, this is a very dishonest post with a lot of misrepresentations (or partial representations, let's say) and a whole lot of red paint; it's literally a big discredit ball thrown at me without even an actual conclusion to it, it's just pointing at things to make them look bad when they actually aren't. There isn't a hint of genuine solviness in there.

-vote Mizery
    The fact you're straight up ignoring the question despite it being asked in posts you reply to (and those posts are short, so you can't miss it all the time) makes me think we might be in a Mizery/POD world.

Apart from this, why do you townread Ikarus enough to call him townlocked? This confidence starkly contrasts with the "I need time to get my scumdar going again" and the hyperdefensiveness you showed before.

I believe we shouldn't take POD to LYLO.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

...actually, LYLO is literally tomorrow if we mislynch today

-vote powerofdeath

My scumread on Mizery still stands and is actually stronger now, assuming POD flips scum

30. ISO #330

Vittae do you have an opinion on Mm omgusing me here
    Do you? Take a stance instead of testing the waters first

31. ISO #331

Since you're blatantly ignoring my question, I put color on it and give you the post: what do you say of this?

The fact you're straight up ignoring the question despite it being asked in posts you reply to (and those posts are short, so you can't miss it all the time) makes me think we might be in a Mizery/POD world.

Apart from this, why do you townread Ikarus enough to call him townlocked? This confidence starkly contrasts with the "I need time to get my scumdar going again" and the hyperdefensiveness you showed before.

I believe we shouldn't take POD to LYLO.

Isnt 24 hours more than enough time?

Didn't I already answered that question? I tr Mizery based on how they claimed citizen out of nowhere, how they wanted to massclaim. I was thinking of the same thing myself but I felt like it wasn't a good time to do it. I rather wait until tomorrow when PRs can claim results AND their roles.

What kind of line is that? If I'm mafia, wouldn't it be easier for you to vote me out? If I'm town, then this line is so bad because its like youre suggesting me to die even if I'm town

32. ISO #332

Reserving judgement on Vacron seems to imply assuming mechs will help anything, why do you make that assumption ? If you are at all

Nothing to say about the rest of the post, which sounds much more like your town self.

33. ISO #333

...actually, LYLO is literally tomorrow if we mislynch today

-vote powerofdeath

My scumread on Mizery still stands and is actually stronger now, assuming POD flips scum
    Again with "mislynch".

it's almost like you know I am a mislynch. I feel like this is a hard slip by MM.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

34. ISO #334

I think you fail to see the difference between my read on Deathworlds' post and yours (although I kind of like Deathworlds better now that he's acknowledged what I'm saying and more or less mindmelded with me on the topic of large mech posts). Even him sees that there are differences. As for "those 6 people are wrong": 6 people, what? +

Do you mean I should be scumreading you... because other people are saying you're scummy because "everything you did seemed scummy" (@Varcron, I believe you still haven't explained that, btw), which is basically saying you're scum because you are, or because of POD's hyperdefensive vote on you that I'm honestly not even sure is a scumread on you? This feels like massive paranoia tbh, and I'm not sure whether it's real or not, considering it feels quite heavy for very little reason. More paranoia below:

I'm curious to hear what Vittae thinks of the Debbie paranoia, actually, especially considering the last post is about them.
    No... I'm saying you should have more to say about why you didn't when everyone else did, that's all there is to it. When I'm town and what I believe is in contradiction with what everyone else thinks, I don't brush it away like a bothersome fly, I slap it in front of everyone and address the issue head on. I think that's also something you do (and that you did with mizery just now, btw) and I'm surprised you didn't about me being scumread.

Hate to break it to you but when literally everyone but ONE is scum reading you, you're a fucking moron if you don't ask yourself if it's a pocketing attempt. Kay, fine, either a fucking moron or a scum that knows more than I do.

35. ISO #335

I fos them based on the way the reacted to me voting them. The first thing they did was voting the person I previously voted, in hope that I would switch back or something, almost similar to trying to pocket me.

They completely distanced themselves from me for some reasons. I kinda find that scummy.
    Once again you claim there is causation where there is none, I thought I had seen an inconsistency and jumped on it, that's all.

How have I been distancing myself ?

36. ISO #336

Isnt 24 hours more than enough time?

Didn't I already answered that question? I tr Mizery based on how they claimed citizen out of nowhere, how they wanted to massclaim. I was thinking of the same thing myself but I felt like it wasn't a good time to do it. I rather wait until tomorrow when PRs can claim results AND their roles.

What kind of line is that? If I'm mafia, wouldn't it be easier for you to vote me out? If I'm town, then this line is so bad because its like youre suggesting me to die even if I'm town
    Perhaps, but in this case, shouldn't it show in your posts? It definetly didn't.

No and you literally ignored my post again despite the fact I quoted it for you lol so I can't assume good faith anymore

This is mostly for reference for others because I think you're just scum lol, but the point is to avoid taking highly controversial/suspicious/question mark slots to LYLO, since if they're town, scum can and absolutely will capitalize on that to win the game (and if they're scum, well duh, you're lynching scum, which is the point of the game lol). You 100 % are one of those slots, and like 95 % are just scum anyway.

Again with "mislynch".

it's almost like you know I am a mislynch. I feel like this is a hard slip by MM.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

No... I'm saying you should have more to say about why you didn't when everyone else did, that's all there is to it. When I'm town and what I believe is in contradiction with what everyone else thinks, I don't brush it away like a bothersome fly, I slap it in front of everyone and address the issue head on. I think that's also something you do (and that you did with mizery just now, btw) and I'm surprised you didn't about me being scumread.

Hate to break it to you but when literally everyone but ONE is scum reading you, you're a fucking moron if you don't ask yourself if it's a pocketing attempt. Kay, fine, either a fucking moron or a scum that knows more than I do.
    I feel like you're just being weakly scumread by those who do scumread you, though, and don't feel like you're in any real danger for now. Perhaps this is just confirmation bias because I don't think I should vote you right now, but you seem to be overblowing the hate against you lol. If someone wants to step up and say NO, DEBBIE IS SCUM, then it would be a nice discussion to have, but that basically doesn't exist as far as I can tell.

Plus, funnily enough, two of the votes on you have been POD and Mizery lol.

39. ISO #339

Yeah it seems like I overestimated how confident people were of their reads. It IS interesting that mizery's vote's still here, especially since she's said she doesn't believe I'm scum anymore.

For some reason I was convinced ika had voted as well, probably because red = vote in my mind lol

Anyway let's have another quick mech talk : is it better to skip today lynch tomorrow or lynch asap ? I'm personally hesitant

40. ISO #340

As a partial response to MD asking where I thought PoD was putting effort in + some of my own opinions from the PoD ISO:

PoD has mildly trended up for me on reread.

After reading their ISO again, I liked that they noticed the very odd Deb vote on me could have been an attempt by Deb to manipulate PoD into switching onto me over Deb. It's something I considered as well but don't think I posted in the thread and it's not something that is extremely surface level obvious.

I think their stretch of posts after I left the thread has been an improvement as well, particularly the post where they said they thought town is winning. I don't necessarily agree but I am doubtful that a wolf-PoD that is getting semi-buried by my inadvertent wolf case on them would post such a thing, especially if town really was winning and their partner is in the consensus PoE rn. I'd expect most wolves to be too salty for such a post to come to mind.

Tl;dr PoD still PoE but actually has some alright posts.

And MM - I'm giving them credit for trying now because they are doing stuff of their own initiative (reads list most obvious example) instead of having me almost force them into doing it and that's basically all I was asking them for.

Also we can definitely take PoD to lylo if Deb is a wolf and we flip them first as if I'm remembering correctly there's interactions there that make them very unlikely to be partnered.

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

Missed this, sorry.

I thought Deb's reaction was towny as a snap judgment but I have very mixed opinions on the slot atm. They're another player I'm going through shortly.

44. ISO #344

When I'm town...
    Not one for picking apart semantics but I wanted to ask about this.

Why add "when I'm town"? You've apparently never been mafia prior to this game, only a serial killer. Did you not do this as a SK? Most people play similarly as SK to how they do as town so that's not what I'd typically expect. Or what else did you mean by the wording?

45. ISO #345

Yeah it seems like I overestimated how confident people were of their reads. It IS interesting that mizery's vote's still here, especially since she's said she doesn't believe I'm scum anymore.

For some reason I was convinced ika had voted as well, probably because red = vote in my mind lol

Anyway let's have another quick mech talk : is it better to skip today lynch tomorrow or lynch asap ? I'm personally hesitant
    Tomorrow.

Potential for a chemist of either alignment in the setup.

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    @deathworlds talk to me about PoD? You're giving them a lot of slack so I'm interested to know more about your experiences with them.

If you replaced PoD with a new player to FM with a similar attitude towards solving (replace "I'm not solving because I'm rusty" with "I'm not solving because I'm new") would you give the new player a comparative amount of slack? I mean no disrespect to PoD's posting I'm just interested since I feel a few reads posts in the thread have given PoD way more slack for being rusty than I'd personally give to even a brand new player to the game.
    I mean, probably not.

I think I'm biased towards seeing my old pally PoD in the game.

If I saw a new player with the same posting standards as PoD (as of this reply) then I'd likely keep them on the backburner and go after more obv scum while the slot eventually resolves itself.
    Assuming we lynch today (we probably should) and it's a mislynch, then we're in Lylo, and unfortunately Lylo is not a great place to have slots that won't resolve themselves quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

50. ISO #350