Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1884
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Yeah again
    I really don't see the play for S!Clowns here

Unless you want to argue that he's just an absolute imbecile who can't do anything right, which he isn't, there's no reason for him to do what he's done

I think he's just lazy, uncoordinated, and overconfident
    I am not taking this slot to LYLO. Like, no way lol. Besides... there's no reason for him to do what he's done as town. And one does not need to be an absolute imbecile to play poorly in one specific game of Mafia on a site one does not know :P (I've been there).
    I'm probably going to die tonight

also wheee 100th post
    Why would you die tonight? o.O

also, YOU GOT THE COOL WHITE RING
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Could be snom.
    This is the laziest scum pairing I've seen in the recent millenium lmao. Did you seriously just say I am scum with the guy who literally has 4 posts?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Fishy the other head here,

As for the reads, I have read what the other head has put out and for the most part I agree.

I agree with his reads on Aporia, Oliver, Drizzt, Jmw, Frinkles, Martin and AT

Where I disagree is with Marsh, Bakura and Jelly

Marsh- I'm not quite sure the coasting is scum but its not very towny, leaning toward scum but not as sure on this slot as the other head

Bakura- Contributing in the fluff posting bakura way but I'm not sure if this is a towny bakura or scum bakura

Jelly- I could take this slot as town but also a gut read is saying this slot might not be town so I'm going with a neutral on this one
    Can you (either head) explain how you both went from scumreading me to townreading me?

This list is definitely an improvement over the one you made D1, but a few of the reads don't really feel like reads, i.e. the one on my slot. And the reads on some slots feel super vague when you definitely have the information necessary to flesh out the read: i.e Jelly, who you've been in a chat with. Can you expand on Jelly and me at the very least?

6. ISO #1256

I am pretty sure Frinckles can do better than this as town, but on the other hand, I also am pretty sure he can do better than that as scum, so..... I don't really know. But it certainly doesn't look good lol. That + the Deathworlds lynch that everyone seems to have forgotten seems to = scummy Frinckles here.

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am not taking this slot to LYLO. Like, no way lol. Besides... there's no reason for him to do what he's done as town. And one does not need to be an absolute imbecile to play poorly in one specific game of Mafia on a site one does not know :P (I've been there).

Why would you die tonight? o.O

also, YOU GOT THE COOL WHITE RING
    I just don't see S!Clowns playing this poorly

In my experience neither of these slots is even all that confident

I seriously doubt that they'd be as confident as they have been this game, especially if they were scum on an off-site game

8. ISO #1258

I'm probably going to die tonight

also wheee 100th post
    lol no

im an investigative

me not dying would be insane when clearly there are two-to-three worlds fighting here all just because of what ewain's LW contained; a single resut could change things massively

only time that wouldn't be the case is if there was investigative immunity or something of the sort and for the mafia I would doubt that given they already have a janitor
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #1259

I am pretty sure Frinckles can do better than this as town, but on the other hand, I also am pretty sure he can do better than that as scum, so..... I don't really know. But it certainly doesn't look good lol. That + the Deathworlds lynch that everyone seems to have forgotten seems to = scummy Frinckles here.
    Also "they can do better than this as town and scum" applies to Clowns too

well I'mma head out

#LynchOliver

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    lol no

im an investigative

me not dying would be insane when clearly there are two-to-three worlds fighting here all just because of what ewain's LW contained; a single resut could change things massively

only time that wouldn't be the case is if there was investigative immunity or something of the sort and for the mafia I would doubt that given they already have a janitor
    but my reads are spicy

11. ISO #1261

@Stealthbomber16 regarding "I've covered extensively why Clowns' reads list is terrible at this point, but this absolutely nothingburger of a read of Frinckles doesn't feel very genuine to me. I'd love to hear with other Hypixelians thought about Frinckles after day 1 and whether your views align with this." (I don't know how to only quote part of a post):

Post D1 I thought the tie vote from Frinckles was a bad look, looked more to me like Frinckles didn't care where the lynch ended. I thought it was pretty scummy but MM told me that this isn't something out of range of T!Frinckles and implied that the way to read this move was based on intent. I thought their reasons for voting were passable, even if I disagreed, but I think you make a good point regarding not mentioning the reads list, which Frinckles most likely has seen already. Still reading but if I don't see a Frinckles response to this post I'm going to request one.

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

Just because I think you're scum and you happen to be on the receiving end doesn't mean I'm playing poorly. I admit I can't read you very well normally. I've never been able to but I know language. I'm the kind of composition and rhetoric. The way I got into FM was literally copying how better players typed/thought and then tweaking it.

I know how scum acts because I play like scum. That's my meta. You've tried deflecting it, burying it, projecting it and now you're down to gaslighting my ability to play. I like that, it's spicy but it doesn't work on me.

You have fooled most of this town, you will not fool me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    My slot did believe so. I can understand why DW got elimed in a vacuum. I do not understand why DW was elimed over Clowns. But I am always a strong proponent for removing low-activity players on day 1 over "information lynches".

Key differences here. You have actively voted for Jelly. You have been a strong vocal proponent for eliming Jelly this game. You have not been the same for Clowns.

I remember giving MM a pass for something during my backread, but I don't remember what it is and you deserve a better answer than "something" so I'll try to go back and find it before EoD.

Yeah, you could try to argue that I'm on a scum team with Jelly. I think the thing that makes that argument worse than mine is that I have no fucking idea what Jelly is right now. I don't see anything immediately actionably scummy from him, whereas when I reviewed Clowns they had a few posts that I actively disliked. I don't have a scumread on Jelly that I'm idling on, whereas you do have a self confessed scumread on Clowns that you have not pursued once this game.

Has anybody here considered that the information in ewian's last will might not be reliable, complete or actionable? He's scum. He gets no benefit for aiding town. I could see myself putting a bunch of fake shit in my will to troll town if I were a neutral. I feel like that's something I have already done.
    Bolded is interesting to me, please quote where this was found if/where it was because I think MM is solidly town.

I also don't think Ewian's last will is fabricated, the messages that appear to be from my chat with MM are spot on, and his will reads like an inner monologue. His will clearly also wasn't updated during the later half of the day, so I find it unlikely that he would put fake messages in his will, especially if he can't die from a nightkill.

I think we should be putting more stock in Ewian's last will, honestly. We have 3 claimed chats on the first day. There's scum there.

15. ISO #1265

Anyone who truly believes any role in a role madness game constitutes an alignment by default is either naive or scum. I don't care if you claim bodyguard, the hosts clearly made this game about communication enough that defaulting to assumptions on what alignment a role is in are probably useless.

16. ISO #1266

I seriously doubt that they'd be as confident as they have been this game, especially if they were scum on an off-site game
    On the bright side, if they indeed are town, I very much think you are too now :P.

And again, I staunchly refuse to bring this to LYLO. We're never trusting them enough unless there's a literal cop check on them, and if such a thing does exist, we probably want it somewhere actually useful lol. Plus, all of this is irrelevant if they are actually just straight up scum.

...and now that I think about it before pressing "Post Quick Reply", I actually don't see scum!Bakura defending scum!Clowns like this. There's no reason to do that. Plus, you're saying it like someone who sees someone they know being suspected for reasons he deems wrong, which is genuine.

Welcome to the town block
    ...but clowns is still going to the chopping block

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Do I think that ewian's last will is completely fake? No. Do I think that it's worth spending the entirety of day 3 analyzing and elimming from? Fuck no, that's stupid. We have two and a half days of content to review to make our decision.
    It's definitely not worth wasting the whole day on, but I think it's important enough to keep the chat members as key points of interest.

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

Ayo just got online and reading up rn

The "coaching" thing wasn't from my chat lol

I can tell y'all who it was with if you want. We didn't talk about anything important
    Unless you consider robbing the First National Bank of America important, idk I don't judge

As for who the coaching did come from, I'll state it once more:
    1. It had to have come from scumchat
    2. Aporia's the only plausible person I can see using it.

I don't know why you'd think it isn't "Aporia's way of typing" to use the word coaching. Imo Aporia's typing style fits the bill perfectly. Iirc coaching was used mostly in older games. Clowns isn't experienced enough to coach and hasn't even really seen the word come up often. Jelly knows of the word but I can't see any situation in which Jelly would coach someone. It's unlike her. But Aporia is 100% someone who I could see using the word "coaching" unironically.
    I can see Aporia using the word coaching, I don't dispute that. I don't think Aporia is the kind of guy who types "Town will be shaken and destroyed" though. He's usually rather serious.

Also, please elaborate on your chat.

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Yea, that's why I'm curious why he didn't CC.
    I already told you. Their role doesn’t interfere with mine. How many times do I have to keep repeating it 😩

-vote oliverz144

I don’t love this lynch, but I’m at the point I have to self pres or die

22. ISO #1272

...and now that I think about it before pressing "Post Quick Reply", I actually don't see scum!Bakura defending scum!Clowns like this. There's no reason to do that. Plus, you're saying it like someone who sees someone they know being suspected for reasons he deems wrong, which is genuine.
    could you be more specific about that, what is "like this" and why is there no incentive to do se
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

Just because I think you're scum and you happen to be on the receiving end doesn't mean I'm playing poorly. I admit I can't read you very well normally. I've never been able to but I know language. I'm the kind of composition and rhetoric. The way I got into FM was literally copying how better players typed/thought and then tweaking it.

I know how scum acts because I play like scum. That's my meta. You've tried deflecting it, burying it, projecting it and now you're down to gaslighting my ability to play. I like that, it's spicy but it doesn't work on me.

You have fooled most of this town, you will not fool me.
    Mmmm, my objective was not to gaslight you, although I can see why you have interpreted it that way lol. Sorry. I feel like I'm coming off as more brutal than I would like to these days ;-;.

Aside from this, though, is your point that you... are actively playing like scum, and that I should still townread you (and that I'm scum for... not doing so...? and supposedly having written something about smashing and destroying)? Or am I misunderstanding?

If you're town, you're only fooling yourself
    And I'm starting to feel like you're genuine, although I know you have replicated that in the past as scum, so I have to /shrug for now, but hmmmmm.

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

Mmmm, my objective was not to gaslight you, although I can see why you have interpreted it that way lol. Sorry. I feel like I'm coming off as more brutal than I would like to these days ;-;.
    I encourage and supporting that sort of brutality/gaslighting. Just trying to keep it pg-13.

Aside from this, though, is your point that you... are actively playing like scum, and that I should still townread you (and that I'm scum for... not doing so...? and supposedly having written something about smashing and destroying)? Or am I misunderstanding?
    Okay now this is just twisting my words.

If you're town, you're only fooling yourself
    And I'm starting to feel like you're genuine, although I know you have replicated that in the past as scum, so I have to /shrug for now, but hmmmmm.
    There is only one person who will convince me to move off you and that's only if they say please. You must be stopped.

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

could you be more specific about that, what is "like this" and why is there no incentive to do se
    The post:

There's no reason for scum!Bakura to defend scum!Clowns as they did here, because at this point, they are a teammate of little to no value at all. It's pretty clear they are getting lynched anyway, so why not just hop on and bus?

As for why I think it's positively towny from Bakura no matter what Clowns flips, I see Bakura trying to protect someone he knows and feels like is being wrongly read based on meta. This is rarely something you see from scum whiteknighting, and something very often seen from townies who find themselves in a situation where it applies.

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

I encourage and supporting that sort of brutality/gaslighting. Just trying to keep it pg-13.

Okay now this is just twisting my words.

There is only one person who will convince me to move off you and that's only if they say please. You must be stopped.
    I legit did not understand your post then though lol, hence "am I misunderstanding?" Correct the mistakes :P

Pwease?

33. ISO #1283

The post:

There's no reason for scum!Bakura to defend scum!Clowns as they did here, because at this point, they are a teammate of little to no value at all. It's pretty clear they are getting lynched anyway, so why not just hop on and bus?

As for why I think it's positively towny from Bakura no matter what Clowns flips, I see Bakura trying to protect someone he knows and feels like is being wrongly read based on meta. This is rarely something you see from scum whiteknighting, and something very often seen from townies who find themselves in a situation where it applies.
    what is the value in bussing lol

clowns flipping scum basically gives no benefit to anyone pushing them at this point since they were largely ignored for almost the entirety of D2

making the argument "oh they just decided to bus d3" would be very easy on almost anyone simply because of that
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

clowns flipping scum basically gives no benefit to anyone pushing them at this point since they were largely ignored for almost the entirety of D2

making the argument "oh they just decided to bus d3" would be very easy on almost anyone simply because of that
    Yes, but there's a difference between "choosing not to bus because it's not worth it" and actively defending your screwed teammate when it clearly won't work, spending much time repeating it, etc. I just don't see it happening. It's not like Bakura is just saying "I'd rather not" and then shut up about it for the rest of the game.

37. ISO #1287

"that" refers to the pink part, in addition to the fact Clowns was almost chopped d1 and didn't vote at all for EoD2
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1288

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    I am a town mason. I can create a chat between myself and one other person that stays up day and night. After the hammer didn’t go through and roles stopped working, so did our chat.
    The bolded is what I was looking for, nevermind. Oliver made a good point about this as the OP says private chats do not have natural day chat.

I was wondering if Clowns would claim that it was baked into their role, as if Clowns didn't mention it then it's almost guaranteed that Clowns/Jelly are scummates lying about a chat.

39. ISO #1289

Yes, but there's a difference between "choosing not to bus because it's not worth it" and actively defending your screwed teammate when it clearly won't work, spending much time repeating it, etc. I just don't see it happening. It's not like Bakura is just saying "I'd rather not" and then shut up about it for the rest of the game.
    fmpov game gets largely decided this day considering we're probably like 1-2 yeets away from LYLO and there isn't a super-solid town-core (except like maybe you/me/jmw, but even then you + jmw are being directly challenged)

so I don't see much reason to not defend your scummates if they're being pushed
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

Quote Originally Posted by Ashoka Tano View Post
    -vote TheClowns

lol, Mason is when 2 people know one another roles, he doesn't even describe the role correctly. Furthermore if it stopped working that means there is "shots" where he can create it and when he cannot, no?
    but I especially hate how he isn't pushing me
    Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t know you could read my role. Please, tell me what it is then

43. ISO #1293

fmpov game gets largely decided this day considering we're probably like 1-2 yeets away from LYLO and there isn't a super-solid town-core (except like maybe you/me/jmw, but even then you + jmw are being directly challenged)

so I don't see much reason to not defend your scummates if they're being pushed
    I mean... us not lynching Clowns today would be a massive misplay imo (again, we do NOT want to take this to LYLO, it would be horrible), and we seem to be heading towards that quite clearly? It seems thoroughly pointless for scum to defend Clowns in such a situation.

44. ISO #1294

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Can you (either head) explain how you both went from scumreading me to townreading me?

This list is definitely an improvement over the one you made D1, but a few of the reads don't really feel like reads, i.e. the one on my slot. And the reads on some slots feel super vague when you definitely have the information necessary to flesh out the read: i.e Jelly, who you've been in a chat with. Can you expand on Jelly and me at the very least?
    @TheClowns I don't know if you've seen this yet or not but I'd appreciate a response if you're able.

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

I mean... us not lynching Clowns today would be a massive misplay imo (again, we do NOT want to take this to LYLO, it would be horrible), and we seem to be heading towards that quite clearly? It seems thoroughly pointless for scum to defend Clowns in such a situation.
    if frinckles is the scum-team I doubt they would think it to be set in stone like that

especially when frinckles is the very reason Clowns was saved on d1
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1297

Angry Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

I would try to read the message based on the writing style
    and speaking from experience, it fits Oliver perfectly

yes he types like the message about town being shaken and destroyed

in case you haven't noticed he has a very flamboyant attitude

because if it's right then Ewian might have solved 2/3rds of the scum team

No
    Oliver's case is better
    Clowns still reads like dumb town here

I mean seriously, what is his play as scum here?

My word, how many hoops and reverse psychology tricks do you think I would have needed to pull in order for one or more of us to be lying?

Also how many games with Oliver have you played?
    Why can't he post something like "Shaken and destroyed"?
    So take this post, and substitute Oliver for MM. Then substitute flamboyant for revolutionary Frenchman obsessed with destruction and shakes.

no but seriously, let me carry the game

48. ISO #1298

if frinckles is the scum-team I doubt they would think it to be set in stone like that

especially when frinckles is the very reason Clowns was saved on d1
    set in stone like what? killing MM? Yes good plan, great idea martin

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300