HMOP's Daily Post Until ZZOrange Is Banned Thread
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

HMOP's Daily Post Until ZZOrange Is Banned Thread

Friends,

Unfortunately, I have to reveal to you a disgusting egregious crime that is perpetuated by the admins and the ringleader they shill to, ZZOrange.

On June 5, 2021, 2Blue submitted the final report that would eventually lead to ZZOrange's ban the next day by both aamirus and Arrow the next day. This is not the first crime of his history as aamirus has summarized here:

Previous Offenses
    Griefing (May 2021, Permaban - Appealed)

BL X4 (feb 2021)
    Intentional Gamethrowing

BLx2 appealed to a WLx3 (late January 2021)
    Intentional Gamethrowing/Griefing

Gamethrowing (2011, KickVote),
    Skyping (2013, 2xKickVote),
    Skyping/Cheating (2013, 4xKickVote),
    Cheating/Skyping/Gamethrow/Griefing (2013, BLx2),
    Skyping (2013, Permabanned),
    Cheating/Skyping(2013, Already Permabanned)

+
    pending approved reactionary gamethrow https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...hlight=2701690
    pending approved griefing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...hlight=2701690

Recommended Action
    Permaban.
    On June 8, 2021, ZZOrange wrote a thread saying goodbye to the entire SC2 Community. Everyone thought this was going to be the last we would ever see of him/her given how they resigned to the admins' decisions after so many offenses that were deemed unappealable.

However, as of July 16, 2021, ZZOrange continues to participate in these forums. I believe this is a gross violation of personal honour and respect to the overall community. Specifically that when you say goodbye to people and you awkwardly still stick around. This is not only very socially problematic, but also because these forums also function as a medium for SC2 Mafia arcade players too. How can he actually be saying goodbye when these same players can still be in accessible contact with the accused?

Therefore, I strongly urge the admins to act on their professional obligation to see that this permabanned person's farewell is honoured and is permanently banned. By doing so can he/she fulfill their original purpose of their farewell posts. As I've said before, when ZZOrange leaves permanently (including future iterations), then I will also honour a promise to the community and leave also. May I remind them that there is no obligation protecting this person for ending the fun of many games due to being a pseudointellectual troll.

Until this justice can be delivered, I'll be posting every day in protest to serve as a reminder to permanently ban ZZOrange. It's not about the problem anymore, it's about the principle of things. Thank you for reading and I hope the admins will see my point of view and set things right.

Sincerely,

Hentai Man Of Peace

PS: to get things started, here is an accurate video of me subjecting myself to this torture protest just to get ZZOrange banned:

https://youtu.be/NWsgBqNuVEk?t=3
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 18th, 2021 at 07:30 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: HMOP's Daily Post Until ZZOrange Is Banned Thread

Ok see you tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    These forums also facilitate Forum mafia and narrator though, and he’s been playing both of those
    By social faux pas, I'd hate to interrupt. I'd also be willing to wait until the end of those games to end before permabanning him.

How does this sound?

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    By social faux pas, I'd hate to interrupt. I'd also be willing to wait until the end of those games to end before permabanning him.

How does this sound?
    but he's not banned from those and can continue to play them both? i mean he already replied to you and said he was only saying goodbye to arcade players
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #6

Honestly the only thing I take from your posts is that you’re trying to gain attention from people with all this drama. First Helz, now ZZ, there are better ways to get people to notice you if that’s what you’re after.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #7

but he's not banned from those and can continue to play them both? i mean he already replied to you and said he was only saying goodbye to arcade players
    1. He didn't say it was only for goodbye to only arcade players.
    2. How can you sleep at night knowing you're playing with a known troll who constantly ruins games? Do punishments not carry any weight here whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Honestly the only thing I take from your posts is that you’re trying to gain attention from people with all this drama. First Helz, now ZZ, there are better ways to get people to notice you if that’s what you’re after.
    Why the fuck would I care about attention? I haven't played this game since March and April and I only play in short bursts. I honestly don't care about you, Helz, or anyone else here except for Airdawg, FrankZappa, Drapoel, and now ZZOrange; all that talk with Helz was all banter. I'm a man of integrity and my self-imposed duty is to ensure that other people stick to their word.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 18th, 2021 at 10:18 PM.

8. ISO #8

2. How can you sleep at night knowing you're playing with a known troll who constantly ruins games? Do punishments not carry any weight here whatsoever?

Why the fuck would I care about attention? I haven't played this game since March and April and I only play in short bursts. I honestly don't care about you, Helz, or anyone else here except for Airdawg, FrankZappa, Drapoel, and now ZZOrange; all that talk with Helz was all banter. I'm a man of integrity and my self-imposed duty is to ensure that other people stick to their word.
    alright maybe u were unaware that there were other games played by people in the community that have their own punishment systems but now you know. you want him banned from fm then ping mm, u want him banned from narrator then ping voss

9. ISO #9

Hey man, I’m just reading what you said.

“ I just wanted a friend because this pandemic made me lonely and mentally unstable.”

I’m not going to judge you if you wish to seek friendship here. However I don’t believe that anything you are doing in this thread is going to make you happy if that’s the end goal. Look for love in dark times, not reasons to hate people or want them gone.

10. ISO #10

Hey man, I’m just reading what you said.

“ I just wanted a friend because this pandemic made me lonely and mentally unstable.”

I’m not going to judge you if you wish to seek friendship here. However I don’t believe that anything you are doing in this thread is going to make you happy if that’s the end goal. Look for love in dark times, not reasons to hate people or want them gone.
    Yeah, that was a joke bro. Don't take everything you see on the internet seriously. I just shitpost here for fun.

This is day #2. I'll be contacting those admins shortly. My dream is to see ZZOrange as depicted in this picture: band.

11. ISO #11

Yeah, that was a joke bro. Don't take everything you see on the internet seriously. I just shitpost here for fun.

This is day #2. I'll be contacting those admins shortly. My dream is to see ZZOrange as depicted in this picture: band.
    I still hope you find some clarity in this situation.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

I don't recall or see its relevance here, sorry.
    I find it deeply ironic you would accuse others of bias when you're sitting here making one post per day until ZZOrange gets banned...

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I find it deeply ironic you would accuse others of bias when you're sitting here making one post per day until ZZOrange gets banned...
    What does survivorship bias have anything to do with this thread? Are you confusing cognitive biases, which disrupt critical thinking, with a bias of having an opinion?

23. ISO #23

What does survivorship bias have anything to do with this thread? Are you confusing cognitive biases, which disrupt critical thinking, with a bias of having an opinion?
    Are you just trying to sound smart? Lol

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Are you just trying to sound smart? Lol
    This is the context:

Quote Originally Posted by HMOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon
    tbh I've played with ZZOrange and before and in game, he didn't seem that bad to me.
    ^ Because he usually died N1/D2 for his gamethrowing history. Are you sure you don't have survivorship bias?
    Survivorship bias is a cognitive bias. If you only see the games where ZZOrange wins, you're only seeing a limited pool of data. Same with the other side.

My experience with ZZOrange and his 72222 games have been awful. Every time he makes one of these games, people will always leave because they're objectively awful. When we were on the same team, he'd usually be targeted N1, which is the opposite you'd want. And if he did survive to D3-D4, he'd give away some crucial info that leads to the town's demise. If no one PMs him, then everything is OK, but that doesn't excuse the counterintuitive playstyle and terrible host setups.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Are you victim blaming?
    Your mind is wasted on your day job because I can't comprehend the mental gymnastics you'd have to do to think you're a victim here.

If a pedophile raped your child while he/she was intoxicated on drugs and alcohol, that doesn't make the pedophile the victim in any circumstances.

28. ISO #28

Day #8: all right, guys. I think it's time to call it quits. I don't want to be associated with a community of racists anymore. That being said, I will speak poorly about this custom map going forward since the admins have obviously failed to do anything about this nonsense.

29. ISO #29

Day #8: all right, guys. I think it's time to call it quits. I don't want to be associated with a community of racists anymore. That being said, I will speak poorly about this custom map going forward since the admins have obviously failed to do anything about this nonsense.
    >Sc2Mafia: literally starts making saying the 'n-word' a bannable offense; watchlists multiple people for playing the game right but saying the n-word anyways
    >HMOP: How dare you not do anything about racism!

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    How is this post even allowed? Its straight up cyberbullying. This is what I'm talking about with the personal vendetta some of you have against zz. Its borderline sick.
    It's not cyberbullying. It's about making someone accountable for their language. He also straight up lied about having a severe health disorder to get sympathy posts so he could get unbanned. Now that's fucking sick.

The only reason I'm getting so much hate is because everyone else here wants to see me fail harder than ZZOrange because it's fun and entertaining. I've gotten negreps from hostile users here telling me to "cry more" and someone wanting to fuck my bussy left by Stealthbomber16, an outspoken Islamophobe who literally said that his name was made out of wanting to bomb mosques specifically. If those users are allowed to exist, then my concern is far far from cyberbullying.

My self-righteous about seeking great justice from a man who has taken so much fun away from me. So much so that I ragequit dozens of times. While he's permabanned now, he is on these forums, which is of great concern to me because he also made a goodbye post to stroke his own ego and that irritates me extremely much. This is because I also left plenty of "goodbye" posts on many forums back in the 2000s and I actually left them. But to see this man continue using these forums despite promising he'll be leaving isn't cool at all.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; August 2nd, 2021 at 12:07 PM.

32. ISO #32

It's not cyberbullying. It's about making someone accountable for their language. He also straight up lied about having a severe health disorder to get sympathy posts so he could get unbanned. Now that's fucking sick.

The only reason I'm getting so much hate is because everyone else here wants to see me fail harder than ZZOrange because it's fun and entertaining. I've gotten negreps from hostile users here telling me to "cry more" and someone wanting to fuck my bussy left by Stealthbomber16, an outspoken Islamophobe who literally said that his name was made out of wanting to bomb mosques specifically. If those users are allowed to exist, then my concern is far far from cyberbullying.

My self-righteous about seeking great justice from a man who has taken so much fun away from me. So much so that I ragequit dozens of times. While he's permabanned now, he is on these forums, which is of great concern to me because he also made a goodbye post to stroke his own ego and that irritates me extremely much. This is because I also left plenty of "goodbye" posts on many forums back in the 2000s and I actually left them. But to see this man continue using these forums despite promising he'll be leaving isn't cool at all.
    cry.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

This is close to one of the most childish posts I’ve seen in a while. Do yourself a favour and move on, you clearly have a lot of hate built up here in this thread and it’s definitely not healthy.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

What kind of excuse is that? I've been struggling with obesity for years now and I've recently changed my diet and going to the gym. Except they were closed for the past year. So I went from 305 lbs from the start to now 356 lbs. Where's all my sympathy?
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; August 2nd, 2021 at 01:41 PM.

39. ISO #39

What kind of excuse is that? I've been struggling with obesity for years now and I've recently changed my diet and going to the gym. Except they were closed for the past year. So I went from 305 lbs from the start to now 356 lbs. Where's all my sympathy?
    It's not an excuse. When the sauce is all people care about they shift from the person they once were into a new warped type of individual. It's hard to explain unless you've been there. Sorry to hear that you're struggling with weight, i hope you take the right steps to help yourself, kind of Like ZZ with alcohol.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    When the sauce is all people care about they shift from the person they once were into a new warped type of individual. It's hard to explain unless you've been there.
    I have been there. It's called ranch and barbecue dressing and I put it on everything except for pastries in which case I preferred maple syrup.

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The mans a recovering alcoholic you guys need to cut ZZ some slack here he is trying to better himself.
    He's not recovering though.
    And he made a mockery out of it by using the seriousness of the topic to make a lie *cough* emotionally manipulate *cough* designed to show someone's bias that they wouldn't trust him. Which is comical if you think about it.. the boy who cried wolf?

After so many caught lies, people started to distrust him, so he lied about a serious topic like that to show that people don't trust him. I mean... fmpov it looks really dumb, not to mention the morally wrong.

This is close to one of the most childish posts I’ve seen in a while. Do yourself a favour and move on, you clearly have a lot of hate built up here in this thread and it’s definitely not healthy.
    SHUSH
    HentaiManOfConflict is making me feel better about my own mental health, let him be!

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    He's not recovering though.
    And he made a mockery out of it by using the seriousness of the topic to make a lie *cough* emotionally manipulate *cough* designed to show someone's bias that they wouldn't trust him. Which is comical if you think about it.. the boy who cried wolf?

After so many caught lies, people started to distrust him, so he lied about a serious topic like that to show that people don't trust him. I mean... fmpov it looks really dumb, not to mention the morally wrong.

SHUSH
    HentaiManOfConflict is making me feel better about my own mental health, let him be!
    ??? Everything i said in the thread was true. I polished off about 4 beers everytime I played mafia give or take. I thought that was a problem, but AAmirus told me it wasn't actually
    Alcoholism.

If you're going to come Ozywho, you better come correct.
    Last edited by ZZorange; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:45 PM.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

4 beers is not alcoholism, it's lightweightism. So not only are you a manchild crying wolf, you're a pathologic liar that deserves nothing but the worst.

I've broken no rules and look at this level of treatment I'm getting with insulting PMs, negreps, being called a child, etc. compared to this other "man" who's been glorified by his pocket pussies.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; August 2nd, 2021 at 06:09 PM.

45. ISO #45

??? Everything i said in the thread was true. I polished off about 4 beers everytime I played mafia give or take. I thought that was a problem, but AAmirus told me it wasn't actually
    Alcoholism.

If you're going to come Ozywho, you better come correct.
    So this dialogue you didn't admit to have lied about breaking alcohol addiction whilst claiming that the addiction itself _is actually true_?
    You didn't say that you made the lies to show aamirus bias that she wouldn't trust you?
    What he meant to say is that he’s not an alcoholic and made the post as a complete lie
    Nah, that part is actually true. I just fed you a lie to see whether you would believe the word that I typed here that was true or your own inherent bias against me and not believe me given the opportunity. I can show you my stein if you want. Not an innuendo, a real 1L stein that I used for beer, i now use 4 water.

It's one of these puppies https://shop.oktoberfest.de/media/im...01_400x400.jpg
    You think people can just break an addiction that quickly just because they get banned from a game? That's dismissive as fuck AAmirus. I got myself off the sauce, now you try to take credit for it by banning me? That's sickening AA, seriously disgusting stuff diminishing any other people with a real problem saying it's super easy you just gotta get yourself banned from sc2mafia.

I don't see how it could be interpreted in any other way. So assuming it's correct, idk what you're complaining about..

46. ISO #46

4 beers is not alcoholism, it's lightweightism. So not only are you a manchild crying wolf, you're a pathologic liar that deserves nothing but the worst.

I've broken no rules and look at this level of treatment I'm getting with insulting PMs, negreps, being called a child, etc. compared to this other "man" who's been glorified by his pocket pussies.
    Man From My POV You Are The One Acting Like The Child And The Fool.. Also From My POV You Are The Most Hateful Person I Have Ever Seen On This Site.. Further More I Pretty Sure If PPL Stopped Interacting With You On Every Level.. You Would Just Go Away.. I Think Thats For The Best.. The Doors Right There..

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Man From My POV You Are The One Acting Like The Child And The Fool.. Also From My POV You Are The Most Hateful Person I Have Ever Seen On This Site.. Further More I Pretty Sure If PPL Stopped Interacting With You On Every Level.. You Would Just Go Away.. I Think Thats For The Best.. The Doors Right There..
    Jesus Christ, bud. Please learn proper English grammar. I'm not going to use any of my PhD energy to read a goddamn book title.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Personal attacks are against the rules. Please all try to stop. I’m tired of closing threads