?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 39
Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 1954
  1. ISO #1901

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    Sure we could have had a cc battle but it said marvin and i were mafia in the spoiler
    Ya, would have been fun, I breadcrumbed my real role though on the previous day and you softed having a killing role a bunch of times, so I think I would have won the CC battle claiming to be honest man, but anything could have happened, just need to convince one townie

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Ya, would have been fun, I breadcrumbed my real role though on the previous day and you softed having a killing role a bunch of times, so I think I would have won the CC battle claiming to be honest man, but anything could have happened, just need to convince one townie
    I disagree i was far more townie

7. ISO #1907

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ERRORS MADE that I know about
    1. Speedy should've died alongside Daffy at the start of d2, being killed by the bomb. Speedy also didn't receive feedback of being attacked by sylvester with his fists
    2. Pepe did not receive n1 feedback when they should've received leaflets
    3. Bugs revealed the hidden part of the necromancer rolecard in the necromancer chat after he was no longer allowed to speak in the chat, giving Lola and Frog info they shouldn't have had
    4. Mafia team reveal on accident
    5. One of the players in foghorn's chatroom accidentally used a misleading alias as a joke that was incorrectly read and believed to be the wrong person, almost resulting in the wrong mafia flip
    6. LagAttack posted LMAOOOO

There may have been more errors during n2 that were insignificant that I don't know about.

I personally think that the game was going to end with a neutral win but I've actually got no idea. It sucks that this is how the game ends but that's one of the unfortunate realities of playing FM. Sometimes the game ends early.

GG to all but I am NOT SATISFIED! I WANT MORE KRC SOON!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #1915

For the record I don't hold bugs' error against him, I don't think it was communicated properly to him that he was no longer allowed to post.

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

My Nomination for MVP this game is for once a host Stealth that guy put alot of work into this game
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

20. ISO #1920

99 votes to hammer.

-vote stealthbomber16
    Last edited by Mike; July 22nd, 2021 at 06:48 PM.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    For the record I don't hold bugs' error against him, I don't think it was communicated properly to him that he was no longer allowed to post.
    I back this

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

My two MVP candidates are
    FM-Yosemite Sam (PQRNHack) for his excellent shot against Lola that completely saved the game for mafia
    FM-Wile E. Coyote (LagAttack) for making up an entirely new role to deconfirm himself as the sheriff, while STILL softing his sheriff role.

An excellent showing from these two newbies and I hope to see more from them.

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

Here's my theory for what would have happened:

Wile E Coyote has a redcheck on Sylvester, breadcrumbed Honest Man role in my fake role card. Thunderdome with Sylvester, he'll try to CC Honest Man, but with him bread crumbing a killing role, he probably doesn't win that thunderdome.

I know Pepe / Marshmallow Marshall is politician so I encourage Foghorn to RB Marvin instead, while I check Marvin (no reason to check Pepe as if he's scum then it's an auto loss since he's unlynchable) - I see Marvin is not town, so day 4 we take out Marvin - but the game doesn't end? So going into night 4 I check Pepe and see he's not town, no one has any useful night actions, so day 5 starts. We vote up Pepe, but he's politician and so he survives the lynch while Wile gets BANNED from the ZZOrange role.

1v1 with Pepe as President vs Foghorn - Politician solo win!

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

Also for the benefit of all future viewers of this KRC Game:

Player Alias Alignment Role Role Submitted
    Wrath Bugs Bunny Town
    Spoiler : Homeless man/woman/it :
    HOST VERSION
    Role: Homeless man/woman/It

You are simply a homeless man/woman/it idk we don't judge here. Set aside from the world you live in... You were outcasted from society and you lost it all. Because of this you had to rough it on the streets doing everything you could to survive and get yourself back on your feet.

Attributes: You have no home and therefore no alignment. You are neutral. A simple homeless... thing or what have you. You have a few abilities you can call on from what you learned on the street and you can choose from them each night as your action. They are as follows:

#1 Beg: You can target a player and ask them for some spare change. The host will roll a twenty sided dice. If it lands on 1-10 you get jack shit. Roll a 11-20 and the player you targeted will take pity on you and give you money. This action makes you feel good and helps you realize there are some good people in the world... or people who just gives you something so you can get out of their face faster. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

#2 Steal: You can target a player and attempt to pick their pockets. if you are successful (same system as #1 only if you fail the player you tried to steal from will be notified that some homeless looking jackass tried to steal from them) You grab something from their pockets and get to keep it as an action which will turn this action into:
    #2a. Item use: You can use the item you stole. What the item is is randomized from the following list:
    1.) Piece of bread: You got a piece of bread... Tasty! you can keep it just in case a famine or some sort could happen and you feel hungry.
    2.) Money: You got some money from them. Nice! Maybe you can use this somehow to acquire something?
    3.) A Knife: You acquired a knife from them. Not bad not bad! you can use this knife to attack someone for +1 damage.
    4.) some lent: You got some lent out of their pants pockets (or whatever the hell the said player wears) Dang! That feelsbadman.
    5.) Drugs: you got some drugs from them! Far out! You use the drugs and get high as a kite! if you are bleeding or in pain of any kind you become numb to it and you are healed if you are attacked this night (warning don't do drugs kids Also this won't save you from a unstoppable attack of some kind just normal attacks).
    6.) Their ID: You stole this persons ID. Woah! You stare at it and can learn the persons role name. This only makes you realize that they are indeed better than you... but at least you can rest on the fact that you made them have to order a new ID and laugh yourself to sleep in your little cardboard box shack at the prospect of it.

#3 Sell: You can target a player and attempt to sell them any kind of item you have on you (fail/success rate is the same as system 1 only you have to actually have some sort of item on you to sell to them). If you succeed they will be notified that they bought X item from some homeless looking bum last night.

#4 Converse: you can choose to speak to a player at night, opening up a architect like anonymous chat with them. Up to the hosts how they wanna resolve that. You can talk to that player til the nights over then that player will realize that they are literally talking to human garbage and will walk away like they are better than you... and more than likely they are. Truth hurts man.
    Win con: Survive til the end. Gotta survive in this world man.
    PLAYER VERSION

You are simply a homeless man/woman/it idk we don't judge here. Set aside from the world you live in... You were outcasted from society and you lost it all. Because of this you had to rough it on the streets doing everything you could to survive and get yourself back on your feet.

Attributes: You have no home and therefore no alignment. You are neutral. A simple homeless... thing or what have you. You have a few abilities you can call on from what you learned on the street and you can choose from them each night as your action. They are as follows:

#1 Beg: You can target a player and ask them for some spare change. If you fail... you get jack shit. If you succeed the player you targeted will take pity on you and give you money. This action makes you feel good and helps you realize there are some good people in the world... or people who just gives you something so you can get out of their face faster. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

#2 Steal: You can target a player and attempt to pick their pockets. if you are successful you grab something from their pockets and get to keep it as an action. If you fail the player you tried to steal from will be notified that some homeless looking jackass tried to steal from them. This action if you successfully take an item turns into:
    #2a. Item use: You can use the item you stole. You will be notified of what item you got and what it can be used for.
    #3 Sell: You can target a player and attempt to sell them any kind of item you have on you. If you succeed they will be notified that they bought X item from some homeless looking bum last night.
    #4 Converse: you can choose to speak to a player at night, opening up a architect like anonymous chat with them. You can talk to that player til the nights over then that player will realize that they are literally talking to human garbage and will walk away like they are better than you... and more than likely they are. Truth hurts man.

#5 Take shelter: You can choose to do nothing and just retreat to your little homeless shack you created for yourself out in the slums. Doing so gives you a chance (system #1) To avoid any kind of role visiting you and doing an action upon you (This does NOT save you from attacks/actions that are otherwise unavoidable).

Honest Man zz
    Magoroth Road Runner Neutral
    Spoiler : Mailman with a surprise :
    Role: Mailman with a surprise. The mailman delivers! Each night, compose a message to send to a living player of your choice, love notes are encouraged. Terrorists have mixed 3 bombs into your deliveries (maybe YOU are the terrorist!). You must get rid of all 3 of them before D4 (end of N3) or you will blow harder than Miley Cyrus. In addition to your nightly love notes, select between 1 and 2 people to hand out "presents" to: they will have a nice blow to their face, and the damage will ricochet to anyone visiting them as well. You are too much of a pussy to manage to pick up 3 heavy bombs at once, so you can only do 1 or 2 per night.
    Eternal Technician
    BananaCucho Daffy Duck Town
    Spoiler : Baby Blue Yoshi :
    Baby Blue Yoshi

Each player is randomly given 2-4 apples n0.

Night Actions
    Collect Apples
    Visit another player and steal their apples. Their apples are available to use the next night.

Consume 2 apples:
    Brief Flight
    You fly one player to another player, redirecting any actions. You may still be visited.

Consume 4 apples:
    Fly High
    At night, you fly into the sky amongst the stars to collect coins. No one is able to visit you this night and you are immune to death by any means.

Consume 6 apples:
    Lay Egg
    Lay a Baby Yoshi Egg and gain one additional permanent vote.

Win Condition: See your faction win and/or survive to the end.

You have stolen N apples! You now have X apples.
    You have consumed Y apples! You now have Z apples.
    Necromancer
    Renegade Speedy Gonzales Town
    Spoiler : RoleMaster :
    RoleMaster

Host Only
    For every vote the player recieves, they earn 1 point.
    -At the end of the day, the player is informed of their point score only, and given the corrolating ability in the list below.
    -Unvotes/Vote changes do not deduct from the point score.
    -No self voting.

Rolecard
    RoleMaster
    You are the RoleMaster
    Current Score - 0

1. Gunsmith - At night you may give a gun to another player. That gun may be used by the player to shoot one person.
    2. Architect - Target two players during the day, giving them access to an anonymous night chat the follow night.
    3. Enforcer - Target one player at night, making them immune to all conversions while removing all immunities for the night.
    4. Serial Killer - Target one player at night, attacking them.
    5. Journalist - Target one player during the day, allowing the target to write an anonymous message that will be displayed to the town the next day.
    6. Lookout - Target one player at night, learning who targeted them.
    7. Lawyer - Target one player at night, permanently altering their last will.
    8. Fabricator - Target one player at night, changing their death description if they die.
    9. Bodyguard - Target one player at night, dying instead of them if they are attacked while attacking their attacker.
    10. Mason Paragon- Target one player at night, informing them of your name and role.
    11. Sheriff - Check one player at night, learning their alignment.
    12. Kidnapper - Target one person during the day, detaining them at night. You may execute your target. Jailed player will be roleblocked and will be immune to outside attacks.
    Dude Mike — 07/12/2021
    13. Mortician - Target one dead player at night, learning their true role and last will.
    14. Framer - Target one player at night, making them appear as another role of your choice to investigative roles.
    15. Survivor - Immune to attacks.
    16. Body Double - Target one player at night, dying instead of them if they are attacked.
    17. Witch - Target one player at night, forcing them to visit a player of your choice.
    18. Operator - Target two players at night, switching their night targets, Taking no action acts like a self-target.
    19. Actress - Target one player at night, appearing as their role in the graveyard when you die.
    20. Shaman - Target one dead player, forcing them to use their night action on another target.
    21. Joker - Choose one player at night, putting a bounty on them, If the player is not kill, you may kill two people the following night.
    22. Ventriloquist - Target one player at night, gaining control of their account the following day.
    23. Consigliere - Target one person at night, learning their role
    24. Enchantress - Target two players at night, luring one to target you while repelling the other away from you.
    25. Veteran - Go on alert at night, attacking everyone who visits you.
    26. Disguiser - Target one person at night, taking over their account while your account dies.
    27. Nurse - Target one player at night, allowing them to use their night action twice the following night.
    28. Ravager - Target one player each night, attacking them, If the target dies, you gain a 1-shot use of their ability.
    29. Toxicologist - Target one player at night, poisoning them, If your target speaks, they will die the following night.
    30. Caporegime - Target a Mafia member at night, changing permanently changing their role to another Mafia role of your choice.
    31. Ninja - Target one person at night, permanently gaining their night action.
    32. Magician - Target one player at night, reflecting all targets done on them back to the player committing the action.
    33. Bulletproof - You are immune to attacks.
    34. Spree Killer - Target someone at night, attacking everyone who visits your target.
    35. Thief - Target one player at night, stealing their night action.
    36. Gossip - Target someone at night, silencing them.
    37. Shaman - Target one dead player at night, using their night action on another target of your choice.
    38. Matchmaker - Target two players at night, causing any night action on one to affect both.
    39. Abductor - Target one player during the day, temporarily removing them from the game, Target is roleblocked and immune to all attacks during the night, Target is removed from day chat the following day. Vote counter is adjusted accordingly.
    40. Janitor - Target one player at night, hiding their role and lastwill if they die.
    41. Vigilante - Target one player at night, attacking them.
    42. Amnesiac - Target one dead player at night, taking their role and win condition.
    43. Snitch - Reveals a list of all non-Town roles in the game upon death.
    44. Armoursmith - Target one player at night, giving them a 1-use vest.
    45. Beguiler - Target a player at night, redirecting all night actions done on you to your target.
    46. Jester King- Target one player at night, turning them into a Jester.
    47. Grave Robber- Target one dead player at night, gaining a one-shot use of their night action.
    48. Doctor - Target one player at night, protecting them from attacks and conversion.
    49. Blacksmith- Target one player at night, giving them either a 1-use gun or a 1-use vest.
    50. Detective - Target one player at night, learning who they targeted.
    51. Dirty Sleuth- Target one player at night, learning their last will.
    52. Tracker - Target one player at night, learning who they visited and who visited them.
    53. Chauffeur - Target two players at night, swapping night actions done on each other.
    54. Escort - Target one player at night, roleblocking them.
    55. Arms Dealer- Target one player at night, giving them a 1-use gun and a 1-use vest.
    56. Professor - Target one player during the day. You will gain a permanent nightchat with that player, At the time of your death your Protegee will gain all of your abilities in addition to their role powers.
    57. Marshall - Reveal yourself during the day, As long as you are alive after revealing, multiple lynches can happen in a day.
    58. Hunter - Target one person at night, attacking their target, If the target you chose doesn't visit anyone, you kill your target, Detective tracks you to visit the target you chose, not the one you attacked.
    59. Jester - Getting lynched causes a vote to suicide due to guilt
    60. Soul Thief - Target one playing at night, stealing their night ability and turning them into a Citizen.
    61. Jailor - Target one person during the day, detaining them at night. You may execute your target. Jailed player will be roleblocked and will be immune to outside attacks.
    62. Arsonist - Target one person at night, dousing them in gasoline, OR; Target one person at night, undousing them, OR; Burn all targets previously doused.
    63. Bruiser - Target one player at night, killing them, This attack bypasses all healing, all misdirection, and immunities.
    64. Bus Driver - Target two players at night, swapping night actions done on each other.
    65. Ghost - After dying, target one player at night, taking over their account the following day, May not possess the same player two days in a row.
    66. Electro Maniac - Target two people each night, charging them.
    67. Tailor - Target one player at night, making them appear as any role of your choosing if they die that night.
    68. Drug Dealer - Target one player at night and drug the target, giving them any feedback available in the game.
    69. Consort - Target one player at night, roleblocking them.
    70. Blackmailer - Target a player at night, preventing from speaking/voting the next day.
    71. Investigator - Target one player at night, learning their role
    72. Coroner - Target one dead player at night, learning their true role and last will.
    73. Infestor - Target one player during the day, gaining one-way communication with the target the following night.
    74. Garbage Man - Target two players at night, swapping their investigative results.
    75. Crier - At night, you may anonymously send a message to all players.
    76. Spy - Can see all Mafia targets.
    77. Mayor - Reveal yourself during the day, increasing your vote power.
    78. Magician - Target one player at night, reflecting all targets done on them back to the player committing the action.
    Host Only
    -At the end of the day, the player is informed of their point score only, and given the corrolating ability in the list below.
    -No self voting.
    Baby Blue Yoshi
    Frinckles Michigan Frog Town
    Spoiler : Necromancer :
    Role: Necromancer

You are the necromancer. You have the ability to reanimate dead players

Night action: Target one dead player for reanimation. You receive access to their account and can use it to post and vote the next day. You also are linked to the dead spirit through an anonymous chat for the duration of the spell

======================

The following part of the role is NOT given to the player in their role card

The necromancer is a novice and therefore their power is weak. At some point during the day the reanimated body will fail and they will lose access to it. Could be 24 hours into the day, could be six hours, could be 36 hours, could be ten minutes. And each day is different. Up to host when to remove access and how to determine. Will also lose access to anonymous chat with the dead spirit.

When the reanimated body access is lost, no notification is given to game players that the body is decomposing and no longer playing. Current vote from the body is still in play and a legitimate vote.

That being said, the dead reanimated player is not factored into player count when determining how many votes are required for lynch. For example if 13 players are alive, 7 votes are required for lynch. The dead player can vote but 7 votes are still required for lynch instead of 8, which would be normal for 14 alive players.

The dead player is not listed in the alive players at day start and is definitely listed in the graveyard instead. The host will not answer any questions whatsoever about the dead player posting and voting. The host will simply ignore the question.

The dead player can be lynched. If this happens, the player is resurrected and the original player regains access. This can only happen once per game. Future lynched dead players stay dead.
    Thot
    Marshmallow Marshall Pepe Le Pew Neutral
    Spoiler : Politician :
    Politician
    You are a politician running for political office. Receive a plurality of votes in order to be elected to political office. Upon receiving this plurality you become the role of President for the rest of the game rather than being lynched! The usual end of day message announcing your death is replaced with:

"The votes are in and counted! {YOUR NAME HERE} has been elected President!"

Each night you may send campaign materials to other players. You may distribute 1600 junk-mail campaign ads, 800 campaign ad missed calls, 400 campaign stickers, 200 campaign yard signs, and 100 campaign TV commercials among all the players in the game, yourself included. There is no limit to how many campaign-related items a player can have. As these items are mailed directly to each player, their distribution does not count as a visitation and is immune to misdirections (eg bus/witch) unless the flavor of the role would dictate otherwise (e.g a Mailman role could redirect these items)

With 5 players in the game, A, B, C, D, and E, an example distribution of items could be:
    A - 800 junk mail, 400 ads, 200 stickers, 100 yard signs, 50 commercials
    B - 400 junk mail, 200 ads, 100 stickers, 50 yard signs, 25 commercials
    C - 200 junk mail, 100 ads, 50 stickers, 0 yard signs, 0 commercials
    D - 199 junk mail, 99 ads, 49 stickers, 0 yard signs, 24 commercials
    E - 1 junk mail, 1 ad, 1 sticker, 1 yard sign, 1 commercial

(Note: Yard Signs = 100 + 50 + 1 = 151, it does not add up to 200 since all campaign material does not have to be used)

Campaign material does nothing and is useless to the player that receives it other than receiving a message from the host notifying that they have received hundreds of campaign items.

Spoiler : President :
    President
    You are the president. During the day you may propose a piece of legislation by messaging the host a rule change. The host has the right to overrule your legislation, so make sure to start the conversation for your proposed legislation early. At the start of the night, the host DMs every player announcing that a piece of legislation has been proposed by the president with the following message:

Your elected President, {YOUR NAME HERE}, has proposed a piece of legislation, please vote "Yay!" or "Nay!" on this item:
    {RULE CHANGE HERE}

The host will not answer any clarification questions on what this message means or the implications of it. If the player does not send a message that night that is exactly "Yay!" or "Nay!" it is counted as an unreadable ballot / abstained ballot. If the player sends messages that night of both "Yay!" and "Nay!" the ballot is counted as unreadable due to both options being marked. Replacement ballots are not available. Players are unaware of these requirements.

Democratically chosen legislation rule changes continue, even after the President dies.

The President is protected by the Secret Service. If the President is attacked at night then the Secret Service will intercept this attack (they do not kill the attacker, they simply take the bullet for the President) and go on high alert, preventing the President from being killed that night. The President uses this attack on their life to justify a reform in the government and the President becomes the Dictator for the rest of the game.

Spoiler : Dictator :
    Dictator
    After the attack on your life, you have taken total control of the government. Each day you draft a new law by messaging the host a rule change. The host has the right to overrule your law, so make sure to start the conversation for your new law early. At the start of the night, the host DMs every player announcing a new law will go into effect the following day with the message:

Your democratically elected President experienced an attack on their life on Night {NIGHT-THEY-WERE-ATTACKED}. They have used this as justification to reform the government and they are now Dictator {YOUR-NAME-HERE}. They have drafted a new law to go into effect tomorrow:
    {RULE CHANGE HERE}

The host will not answer any clarification questions on what this message means or the implications of it. The law goes into effect at the next SoD.

If the Dictator is killed at any point in the game. All laws that they have created while Dictator will immediately be repealed as democracy returns. Although any laws that were democratically passed while they were President remain in effect for the rest of the game.
    At the start of each day a living, non-Dictator, player is randomly selected by the host. This player receives the following message:

You have been cleared by the Dictator's security detail to have a one-on-one meeting with Dictator {YOUR-NAME-HERE} tonight. This kind of one-on-one meeting is a rare privilege, a time when the Dictator has their guard down, if you have any discontent with them, this may provide an opportunity for you to assassinate them If you accept this invitation then you will be unable to speak in any other night chats you may normally participate in and you also for-go the opportunity to use your night actions. You will also be safe among the Dictator's security detail and will be immune to night attacks tonight from other players. Do you accept?

Note: The visiting player may still die to the Dictator themselves if the Dictator has gained a night killing ability in any way. The Dictator killing a player in this way is unblockable, unhealable, and pierces night immunity. It is meant to be taking place in a secure compound so other players interfering with the kill generally should not affect the kill, but it is up to the hosts discretion on what affects this kill or not.
    If they accept the invitation then a night chat between the Dictator and that player immediately opens. The player receives the following message:

As you enter the Dictator's chambers you look around the room and notice an antique Chekhov's gun on the wall. At any time you may go over to the gun and use it to assassinate the dictator by messaging the following in the night chat with the Dictator:

I approach the Chekhov's gun on the wall and use it to assassinate the Dictator

The Dictator's security detail will surely kill you immediately afterwards for this assassination. If you choose to assassinate the Dictator in this way then both your death and the Dictator's death will be unhealable, unblockable, and unpreventable in any way. They are the equivalent of a mod-kill.

The next morning it will be announced that {VISITING-PLAYER'S-NAME-HERE} assassinated the Dictator, and while the assassination was unable to be prevented in time, {VISITING-PLAYER'S-NAME-HERE} was quickly neutralized by the Dictator's security detail.
    Citizen
    AIVION Lola Bunny Town
    Spoiler : Eternal Technician :
    Eternal Technician

You are a member of Eternity - a secretive organization that uses time travel to change the past in order to reduce human suffering throughout the ages.
    This organization exists outside of time, and is not affected by temporal changes.
    You are a high ranking member in Eternity - a Technician, responsible for determining the Minimum Necessary Changes for altering reality to a more preferable outcome. You are one of the few individuals directly capable of and entrusted with changing the timeline.

Each night, you may target a player and change their target in one of the previous nights, or you can change a player's vote during one of the previous days. Note that this means that on N1 you cannot change any targets. If changing a player's vote results in someone else getting lynched, the person who got lynched comes back to life, and that "someone else" dies.

Once per game, you can jump into a Kettle (a temporal elevator) and go into "Up"-time, rendering you fully immune to all night actions. This action always comes first in the OoO, and you cannot be roleblocked by anyone when taking this action. People attempting to visit you get the feedback that you vanished off the face of the Earth.

Hidden Info: When jumping into a Kettle, you can still die by being launched into the sun.
    Homeless man/woman/it
    Lag Wile E. Coyote Town
    Spoiler : Honest Man zz :
    On night 3 you may pick a target. Only you or your target may be lynched on the following day.
    If you are not lynched by the end of day 5 you are BANNED! (Modkilled)
    As an honest man you can clearly see when another person isn't honest. Every night you may check a player to see if they're town or not.
    Politician->President->Dictator
    Varcron Elmer Fudd Town
    Spoiler : Efekaan02 is not an Albanian :
    Rolename: "Efekannn02 is not an Albanian"
    At the start of the game a message displays called: "Do not incur the wrath of Efekannn02!"

Anyone (except the roleholder) who says the word "Albania" or any of its variations like for example "Albanian" alongside the name "Efekannn02" or any of its variations in one post gets one of their items mugged the following night and the roleholder may use these items at their own free will the next day (if no items were stolen the roleholder gets the item called "Efekannn02's txt Folder" and the mugged person gets roleblocked the next night)

Those who get mugged also get injected with a poison that will force the poisoned to say "Efekannn02 is a German, I am sorry." atleast once in their every post. Failure to say that sentence in a post or the usage of the word "Albania" by the poisoned will result in activation the poison and lead to the Death of ALL of the poisoned people poisoned by this role (even if the post is simply just a vote with no text they still have to put the sentence in there or the poison will activate)

Upon injection of the poison the person injected may know what sentence they have to say in their every post and may know to never ever use the word "Albania" again for the duration of the game but they cannot know that activation of the poison will kill EVERYONE poisoned and not just oneself

"Efekannn02's txt Folder" is an wildcard with infinite charges but limited to one use per day/night that may do the following things:
    When used at night:
    25% chance someone random other than yourself dies
    25% chance all actions directed towards you will reflect
    25% chance both of the above
    24% nothing
    1% You alongside two random people alive share a permanent chat and become a cult and may recruit a new member every night with the goal being to recruit everyone (may only happen once)

When used at day:
    25% chance to get double votes for one day
    25% chance the host has to display a message called "Efekannn02 says:" and then put a lorem ipsum sentence with a random number of words between 20 and 50
    15% chance no one gets lynched and the next day start post has to have all the names switched up
    10% for nothing
    [8:58 PM]
    -Multiple people may be mugged per night
    -Multiple "Efekannn02's txt Folder"s do not stack but the Roleholder may use other items alongside it
    Mr Krabs
    SuperJack Foghorn Leghorn Town
    Spoiler : Thot :
    Role name: Thot
    Ability: You cannot be de-platformed and love money. Like, you really love money. At night you may invite two people to join you in a semi-private stream (chat.) Their names and roles will be anonymous and so will yours. You must ask them to bid the highest amount of money they can from $1-$10,000, and the amount with the highest number will die. In the event of a tie-breaker, the better looking one wins (host discretion.) You cannot mention anything about this game except wanting more money. You can however tempt them further by "whoops I dropped my computer mouse" -- or whatever you can improvise. Remember, you cannot under any circumstances be de-platformed so you can also not be roleblocked and the effects of this ability cannot be stopped because, you are just living your best life! You may use this ability once. You can also promote your stream to a player at night and roleblock them.
    RoleMaster
    blinkskater Sylvester Mafia
    Spoiler : Citizen :
    Citizen

Attack Value: 0.5 (meaning you must attack the same person with normal defense value, i.e. 1, to kill it; all roles with unspecified defense values are considered to have a defense value of 1)
    Defense Value: 1

1. Someone has to use the thing you submit. Nobody wants to be a citizen. Citizens are boring. This game isn't.
    You are a Citizen of the Republic. In your mind, at least. You believe everyone should be a Citizen. Yes, even Citizen Louis Capet. You are ready to share your revolutionary ideals with those willing to hear it... and with the unwilling, too.

You may attack a player with your bare fists every night. Since you are strenghtened by the will of the People, you may attack someone and perform any other actions in the same night. (Note that "attack" here means "use the 0.5 attack value ability from your role", and does not refer to any other form of attack, such as item-provided attacks, which follow their own rules.)

Ability: On night 0, you may select a target. Should this target be lynched or daykilled, you will gain the ability Launch a Revolution. Should this target be killed through other means, you will be able to pick another target.
    As a revolutionary, you are very well aware of the way your current government works. Should there be a slot with the word King, Dictator or Emperor in its role name, you will automatically pick it as your target and will not be given a choice; if there is more than one of those slots, your target will be randomized between them.

Ability: Once per game, if you have successfully seen your target lynched or daykilled, you gain the ability to Launch a Revolution during the night, giving you an additional vote and getting you announced as President of the Republic at the start of the next day. You will also gain a one-use autovest (presidential security!) that gives you an additional defense value point (+1). If a new King, Dictator or Emperor rises to power you lose this power until they are eliminated.
    Efekaan02 is not an Albanian
    LightYagami Marvin the Martian Mafia
    Spoiler : Mr Krabs :
    Mr Krabs: You are the owner of the Krusty Krab and you love money

At night you may visit someone and steal their money, thus switching their role to Krabby Disciple. Krabby Disciples retain all of their previous abilities. This does NOT change alignment.

You have night immunity so long as at least one Krabby Disciple lives

If you are lynched, all Krabby Disciples will die with you

You are limited to 2 Krabby Disciples at any one time

You share a day and night chat with all disciples

You have a 1 night cooldown on each conversion.
    Kira
    PQHack Yosemite Sam Mafia
    Spoiler : Kira :
    Role Kira. Can Kill One Person Each Day And Night.
    If You Kill People During The Day The Police Might Catch You So Use Your Power Wisely

====
    Hidden
    Daykills have a 1/3 chance of succeeding, a 1/3 chance of failing, and a 1/3 chance of killing the player.
    Mailman with a surprise

Additional Note: No factions win with each other - town must eliminate all mafia + neutrals. Neutrals must eliminate the other neutral + all mafia. Mafia must eliminate town + neutrals.

Spoiler : Bonus :

My fake rolecard I claimed to get the neutral killed while also avoiding outing myself as Sheriff:
    Spoiler : Conspiracy Theorist :
    Role card: Conspiracy Theorist (Town)
    Active Abilities
    During the First hour of the game you may post a conspiracy theory (aka a reads list) containing All players labeled as either "Town", "Neutral" or "Scum". At the start of that night you will be told if there are any non-town roles among the players you labeled as "Scum" in your conspiracy theory. With the feedback:

"You have at least one scum in your scum category!"

Or

"You Know, you suck at reads"

Creating your conspiracy theory requires building a conspiracy theory board (see role image). In doing this you use up all the paper in your house and need to go get more. Each night you may go to another person's house to steal EVERY single piece of paper they own. After collecting three players sets of paper you may make another Reads list within the first hour Of the day. If you visit a house that you've visited before - then you receive no paper as you've already stolen it all!

(Note: paper is not an item, it is a charge associated with this role and therefore item-affecting abilities do not interact with it)

If you fail to post your List within the first hour of a day then you must wait until the first hour of the following day to post your list. Failing a second time, you wait until the next day, if you fail again, then wait again, Etc - eventually you'll remember to log on in the first hour of the day!

However! Once no enemies survive to scum read - you go insane from the lack of purpose in life and immediately commit suicide. If you were the last survivor, then it is possible for this instant suicide to lead to a "nobody wins" outcome.

Passive Ability:
    As a conspiracy theorist you also have kept a keen eye out for information that ties players to roles. Every time a player dies you connect the role the dead player submitted with the name of a player in the game using some string on your conspiracy board. You will be told the name (but not the alignment) of the owner of the role that the dead player submitted.

Win-con: You win only with Town You can not win if anyone but town is alive.

Last edited by Lumi; July 23rd, 2021 at 11:41 AM.

32. ISO #1932

Tbh this MVP vote is pretty difficult, lots of people had some really good plays.

@WrathCyber For... putting his day one vote on someone who turned out to be scum? (Idk what else to say tbh, the necromancer posted on your account three times more often than you did yourself. xP)

@Oberon Did such a good job of getting town-read day 1, that people were entertaining the idea that he was actually a town aligned mass murderer role even after there was a red-check claimed between him and another person.

@BananaCucho Managing to be one of only like 4 people to actually get town-read on day 1 while the other 8/9 people were null/scum read

@Renegade One of the few people to see through blink's deep wolfing on day 1 with the day 1 scum read

@Frinckles Literally calling out 3 of the 5 scum with his "Evil Postal Service" theory

@Marshmallow Marshall Had the flubb not have happened, he would have likely have ended up winning the game with a solo victory as a neutral faction - you don't see that often!

@AIVION Managed to get basically universally town-read and also came up with an idea that would have killed a mafia while resurrecting two town - instantly flipping the game to a town win.

@Varcron For defying his meta and managing to actually get town read day 1! So much so that mafia decided to use their KP on him!

@blinkskater Played a sick deep wolf role getting most everyone to town-read him, if there's anyone in this game that could beat me in a CC role when I reveal as Honest Man, it'd probably be him.

@Light_Yagami Managed to convince Lola to reveal her role to him + to reveal it to the town. Allowed for Yosemite to come in with the sick day-kill to stop the mafia from getting destroyed with a 3-player swing

@PQRnHack For getting the kill on Lola mentioned earlier - saving mafia from a disaster scenario, all while being AWOL in the thread to make him the least likely suspect for it.

But ultimately I think I'll

-vote SuperJack

@SuperJack In the last night he roleblocked one mafia and had the other mafia + the neutral in his deadly-killer twitch chat. Solid reads that landed his actions on 3 of the 4 remaining scum which ended up getting the mafia's KP killed. Would have ended up winning the game for town had it not been for host flubb (and my role suiciding on day 5, but that's a dumb mechanic, so I'm ignoring that)
    Last edited by Lumi; July 22nd, 2021 at 10:42 PM.

33. ISO #1933

-vote SuperJack

Reasons above, close second would go to @PQRHack; as he fooled me basically the entire game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

34. ISO #1934

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post

Wrath Bugs Bunny Town
    HOST VERSION

#1 Beg: You can target a player and ask them for some spare change. The host will roll a twenty sided dice. If it lands on 1-10 you get jack shit. Roll a 11-20 and the player you targeted will take pity on you and give you money. This action makes you feel good and helps you realize there are some good people in the world... or people who just gives you something so you can get out of their face faster. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

#2 Steal: You can target a player and attempt to pick their pockets. if you are successful (same system as #1 only if you fail the player you tried to steal from will be notified that some homeless looking jackass tried to steal from them) You grab something from their pockets and get to keep it as an action which will turn this action into:
    #2a. Item use: You can use the item you stole. What the item is is randomized from the following list:
    1.) Piece of bread: You got a piece of bread... Tasty! you can keep it just in case a famine or some sort could happen and you feel hungry.
    2.) Money: You got some money from them. Nice! Maybe you can use this somehow to acquire something?
    3.) A Knife: You acquired a knife from them. Not bad not bad! you can use this knife to attack someone for +1 damage.
    4.) some lent: You got some lent out of their pants pockets (or whatever the hell the said player wears) Dang! That feelsbadman.
    5.) Drugs: you got some drugs from them! Far out! You use the drugs and get high as a kite! if you are bleeding or in pain of any kind you become numb to it and you are healed if you are attacked this night (warning don't do drugs kids Also this won't save you from a unstoppable attack of some kind just normal attacks).
    6.) Their ID: You stole this persons ID. Woah! You stare at it and can learn the persons role name. This only makes you realize that they are indeed better than you... but at least you can rest on the fact that you made them have to order a new ID and laugh yourself to sleep in your little cardboard box shack at the prospect of it.

#3 Sell: You can target a player and attempt to sell them any kind of item you have on you (fail/success rate is the same as system 1 only you have to actually have some sort of item on you to sell to them). If you succeed they will be notified that they bought X item from some homeless looking bum last night.

#4 Converse: you can choose to speak to a player at night, opening up a architect like anonymous chat with them. Up to the hosts how they wanna resolve that. You can talk to that player til the nights over then that player will realize that they are literally talking to human garbage and will walk away like they are better than you... and more than likely they are. Truth hurts man.
    PLAYER VERSION

#1 Beg: You can target a player and ask them for some spare change. If you fail... you get jack shit. If you succeed the player you targeted will take pity on you and give you money. This action makes you feel good and helps you realize there are some good people in the world... or people who just gives you something so you can get out of their face faster. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

#2 Steal: You can target a player and attempt to pick their pockets. if you are successful you grab something from their pockets and get to keep it as an action. If you fail the player you tried to steal from will be notified that some homeless looking jackass tried to steal from them. This action if you successfully take an item turns into:
    #2a. Item use: You can use the item you stole. You will be notified of what item you got and what it can be used for.
    #3 Sell: You can target a player and attempt to sell them any kind of item you have on you. If you succeed they will be notified that they bought X item from some homeless looking bum last night.
    #4 Converse: you can choose to speak to a player at night, opening up a architect like anonymous chat with them. You can talk to that player til the nights over then that player will realize that they are literally talking to human garbage and will walk away like they are better than you... and more than likely they are. Truth hurts man.

#5 Take shelter: You can choose to do nothing and just retreat to your little homeless shack you created for yourself out in the slums. Doing so gives you a chance (system #1) To avoid any kind of role visiting you and doing an action upon you (This does NOT save you from attacks/actions that are otherwise unavoidable).

Honest Man zz
    Role: Mailman with a surprise. The mailman delivers! Each night, compose a message to send to a living player of your choice, love notes are encouraged. Terrorists have mixed 3 bombs into your deliveries (maybe YOU are the terrorist!). You must get rid of all 3 of them before D4 (end of N3) or you will blow harder than Miley Cyrus. In addition to your nightly love notes, select between 1 and 2 people to hand out "presents" to: they will have a nice blow to their face, and the damage will ricochet to anyone visiting them as well. You are too much of a pussy to manage to pick up 3 heavy bombs at once, so you can only do 1 or 2 per night.
    Eternal Technician
    Baby Blue Yoshi

Night Actions
    Collect Apples
    Visit another player and steal their apples. Their apples are available to use the next night.

Consume 2 apples:
    Brief Flight
    You fly one player to another player, redirecting any actions. You may still be visited.

Consume 4 apples:
    Fly High
    At night, you fly into the sky amongst the stars to collect coins. No one is able to visit you this night and you are immune to death by any means.

Consume 6 apples:
    Lay Egg

Necromancer
    RoleMaster

Host Only
    -No self voting.

Rolecard
    RoleMaster
    You are the RoleMaster
    Current Score - 0

1. Gunsmith - At night you may give a gun to another player. That gun may be used by the player to shoot one person.
    2. Architect - Target two players during the day, giving them access to an anonymous night chat the follow night.
    3. Enforcer - Target one player at night, making them immune to all conversions while removing all immunities for the night.
    5. Journalist - Target one player during the day, allowing the target to write an anonymous message that will be displayed to the town the next day.
    8. Fabricator - Target one player at night, changing their death description if they die.
    9. Bodyguard - Target one player at night, dying instead of them if they are attacked while attacking their attacker.
    10. Mason Paragon- Target one player at night, informing them of your name and role.
    12. Kidnapper - Target one person during the day, detaining them at night. You may execute your target. Jailed player will be roleblocked and will be immune to outside attacks.
    Dude Mike — 07/12/2021
    13. Mortician - Target one dead player at night, learning their true role and last will.
    14. Framer - Target one player at night, making them appear as another role of your choice to investigative roles.
    16. Body Double - Target one player at night, dying instead of them if they are attacked.
    17. Witch - Target one player at night, forcing them to visit a player of your choice.
    18. Operator - Target two players at night, switching their night targets, Taking no action acts like a self-target.
    19. Actress - Target one player at night, appearing as their role in the graveyard when you die.
    20. Shaman - Target one dead player, forcing them to use their night action on another target.
    21. Joker - Choose one player at night, putting a bounty on them, If the player is not kill, you may kill two people the following night.
    22. Ventriloquist - Target one player at night, gaining control of their account the following day.
    24. Enchantress - Target two players at night, luring one to target you while repelling the other away from you.
    26. Disguiser - Target one person at night, taking over their account while your account dies.
    27. Nurse - Target one player at night, allowing them to use their night action twice the following night.
    28. Ravager - Target one player each night, attacking them, If the target dies, you gain a 1-shot use of their ability.
    29. Toxicologist - Target one player at night, poisoning them, If your target speaks, they will die the following night.
    30. Caporegime - Target a Mafia member at night, changing permanently changing their role to another Mafia role of your choice.
    32. Magician - Target one player at night, reflecting all targets done on them back to the player committing the action.
    34. Spree Killer - Target someone at night, attacking everyone who visits your target.
    37. Shaman - Target one dead player at night, using their night action on another target of your choice.
    38. Matchmaker - Target two players at night, causing any night action on one to affect both.
    39. Abductor - Target one player during the day, temporarily removing them from the game, Target is roleblocked and immune to all attacks during the night, Target is removed from day chat the following day. Vote counter is adjusted accordingly.
    40. Janitor - Target one player at night, hiding their role and lastwill if they die.
    42. Amnesiac - Target one dead player at night, taking their role and win condition.
    45. Beguiler - Target a player at night, redirecting all night actions done on you to your target.
    47. Grave Robber- Target one dead player at night, gaining a one-shot use of their night action.
    48. Doctor - Target one player at night, protecting them from attacks and conversion.
    49. Blacksmith- Target one player at night, giving them either a 1-use gun or a 1-use vest.
    52. Tracker - Target one player at night, learning who they visited and who visited them.
    53. Chauffeur - Target two players at night, swapping night actions done on each other.
    55. Arms Dealer- Target one player at night, giving them a 1-use gun and a 1-use vest.
    56. Professor - Target one player during the day. You will gain a permanent nightchat with that player, At the time of your death your Protegee will gain all of your abilities in addition to their role powers.
    57. Marshall - Reveal yourself during the day, As long as you are alive after revealing, multiple lynches can happen in a day.
    58. Hunter - Target one person at night, attacking their target, If the target you chose doesn't visit anyone, you kill your target, Detective tracks you to visit the target you chose, not the one you attacked.
    60. Soul Thief - Target one playing at night, stealing their night ability and turning them into a Citizen.
    61. Jailor - Target one person during the day, detaining them at night. You may execute your target. Jailed player will be roleblocked and will be immune to outside attacks.
    62. Arsonist - Target one person at night, dousing them in gasoline, OR; Target one person at night, undousing them, OR; Burn all targets previously doused.
    63. Bruiser - Target one player at night, killing them, This attack bypasses all healing, all misdirection, and immunities.
    64. Bus Driver - Target two players at night, swapping night actions done on each other.
    65. Ghost - After dying, target one player at night, taking over their account the following day, May not possess the same player two days in a row.
    67. Tailor - Target one player at night, making them appear as any role of your choosing if they die that night.
    68. Drug Dealer - Target one player at night and drug the target, giving them any feedback available in the game.
    70. Blackmailer - Target a player at night, preventing from speaking/voting the next day.
    72. Coroner - Target one dead player at night, learning their true role and last will.
    73. Infestor - Target one player during the day, gaining one-way communication with the target the following night.
    74. Garbage Man - Target two players at night, swapping their investigative results.
    78. Magician - Target one player at night, reflecting all targets done on them back to the player committing the action.
    Host Only
    -No self voting.
    Baby Blue Yoshi

Night action: Target one dead player for reanimation. You receive access to their account and can use it to post and vote the next day. You also are linked to the dead spirit through an anonymous chat for the duration of the spell

======================

The necromancer is a novice and therefore their power is weak. At some point during the day the reanimated body will fail and they will lose access to it. Could be 24 hours into the day, could be six hours, could be 36 hours, could be ten minutes. And each day is different. Up to host when to remove access and how to determine. Will also lose access to anonymous chat with the dead spirit.

When the reanimated body access is lost, no notification is given to game players that the body is decomposing and no longer playing. Current vote from the body is still in play and a legitimate vote.

That being said, the dead reanimated player is not factored into player count when determining how many votes are required for lynch. For example if 13 players are alive, 7 votes are required for lynch. The dead player can vote but 7 votes are still required for lynch instead of 8, which would be normal for 14 alive players.

The dead player is not listed in the alive players at day start and is definitely listed in the graveyard instead. The host will not answer any questions whatsoever about the dead player posting and voting. The host will simply ignore the question.

The dead player can be lynched. If this happens, the player is resurrected and the original player regains access. This can only happen once per game. Future lynched dead players stay dead.
    Thot
    Politician
    You are a politician running for political office. Receive a plurality of votes in order to be elected to political office. Upon receiving this plurality you become the role of President for the rest of the game rather than being lynched! The usual end of day message announcing your death is replaced with:

Each night you may send campaign materials to other players. You may distribute 1600 junk-mail campaign ads, 800 campaign ad missed calls, 400 campaign stickers, 200 campaign yard signs, and 100 campaign TV commercials among all the players in the game, yourself included. There is no limit to how many campaign-related items a player can have. As these items are mailed directly to each player, their distribution does not count as a visitation and is immune to misdirections (eg bus/witch) unless the flavor of the role would dictate otherwise (e.g a Mailman role could redirect these items)

With 5 players in the game, A, B, C, D, and E, an example distribution of items could be:

(Note: Yard Signs = 100 + 50 + 1 = 151, it does not add up to 200 since all campaign material does not have to be used)

Campaign material does nothing and is useless to the player that receives it other than receiving a message from the host notifying that they have received hundreds of campaign items.

President
    You are the president. During the day you may propose a piece of legislation by messaging the host a rule change. The host has the right to overrule your legislation, so make sure to start the conversation for your proposed legislation early. At the start of the night, the host DMs every player announcing that a piece of legislation has been proposed by the president with the following message:

Your elected President, {YOUR NAME HERE}, has proposed a piece of legislation, please vote "Yay!" or "Nay!" on this item:
    {RULE CHANGE HERE}

The host will not answer any clarification questions on what this message means or the implications of it. If the player does not send a message that night that is exactly "Yay!" or "Nay!" it is counted as an unreadable ballot / abstained ballot. If the player sends messages that night of both "Yay!" and "Nay!" the ballot is counted as unreadable due to both options being marked. Replacement ballots are not available. Players are unaware of these requirements.

Democratically chosen legislation rule changes continue, even after the President dies.

The President is protected by the Secret Service. If the President is attacked at night then the Secret Service will intercept this attack (they do not kill the attacker, they simply take the bullet for the President) and go on high alert, preventing the President from being killed that night. The President uses this attack on their life to justify a reform in the government and the President becomes the Dictator for the rest of the game.

Dictator
    After the attack on your life, you have taken total control of the government. Each day you draft a new law by messaging the host a rule change. The host has the right to overrule your law, so make sure to start the conversation for your new law early. At the start of the night, the host DMs every player announcing a new law will go into effect the following day with the message:

Your democratically elected President experienced an attack on their life on Night {NIGHT-THEY-WERE-ATTACKED}. They have used this as justification to reform the government and they are now Dictator {YOUR-NAME-HERE}. They have drafted a new law to go into effect tomorrow:
    {RULE CHANGE HERE}

The host will not answer any clarification questions on what this message means or the implications of it. The law goes into effect at the next SoD.

If the Dictator is killed at any point in the game. All laws that they have created while Dictator will immediately be repealed as democracy returns. Although any laws that were democratically passed while they were President remain in effect for the rest of the game.
    At the start of each day a living, non-Dictator, player is randomly selected by the host. This player receives the following message:

You have been cleared by the Dictator's security detail to have a one-on-one meeting with Dictator {YOUR-NAME-HERE} tonight. This kind of one-on-one meeting is a rare privilege, a time when the Dictator has their guard down, if you have any discontent with them, this may provide an opportunity for you to assassinate them If you accept this invitation then you will be unable to speak in any other night chats you may normally participate in and you also for-go the opportunity to use your night actions. You will also be safe among the Dictator's security detail and will be immune to night attacks tonight from other players. Do you accept?

Note: The visiting player may still die to the Dictator themselves if the Dictator has gained a night killing ability in any way. The Dictator killing a player in this way is unblockable, unhealable, and pierces night immunity. It is meant to be taking place in a secure compound so other players interfering with the kill generally should not affect the kill, but it is up to the hosts discretion on what affects this kill or not.
    If they accept the invitation then a night chat between the Dictator and that player immediately opens. The player receives the following message:

As you enter the Dictator's chambers you look around the room and notice an antique Chekhov's gun on the wall. At any time you may go over to the gun and use it to assassinate the dictator by messaging the following in the night chat with the Dictator:

The Dictator's security detail will surely kill you immediately afterwards for this assassination. If you choose to assassinate the Dictator in this way then both your death and the Dictator's death will be unhealable, unblockable, and unpreventable in any way. They are the equivalent of a mod-kill.

The next morning it will be announced that {VISITING-PLAYER'S-NAME-HERE} assassinated the Dictator, and while the assassination was unable to be prevented in time, {VISITING-PLAYER'S-NAME-HERE} was quickly neutralized by the Dictator's security detail.
    Citizen
    AIVION Lola Bunny Town
    Eternal Technician

You are a member of Eternity - a secretive organization that uses time travel to change the past in order to reduce human suffering throughout the ages.
    This organization exists outside of time, and is not affected by temporal changes.
    You are a high ranking member in Eternity - a Technician, responsible for determining the Minimum Necessary Changes for altering reality to a more preferable outcome. You are one of the few individuals directly capable of and entrusted with changing the timeline.

Each night, you may target a player and change their target in one of the previous nights, or you can change a player's vote during one of the previous days. Note that this means that on N1 you cannot change any targets. If changing a player's vote results in someone else getting lynched, the person who got lynched comes back to life, and that "someone else" dies.

Once per game, you can jump into a Kettle (a temporal elevator) and go into "Up"-time, rendering you fully immune to all night actions. This action always comes first in the OoO, and you cannot be roleblocked by anyone when taking this action. People attempting to visit you get the feedback that you vanished off the face of the Earth.

Hidden Info: When jumping into a Kettle, you can still die by being launched into the sun.
    Homeless man/woman/it
    Lag Wile E. Coyote Town
    On night 3 you may pick a target. Only you or your target may be lynched on the following day.
    As an honest man you can clearly see when another person isn't honest. Every night you may check a player to see if they're town or not.
    Varcron Elmer Fudd Town
    At the start of the game a message displays called: "Do not incur the wrath of Efekannn02!"

Anyone (except the roleholder) who says the word "Albania" or any of its variations like for example "Albanian" alongside the name "Efekannn02" or any of its variations in one post gets one of their items mugged the following night and the roleholder may use these items at their own free will the next day (if no items were stolen the roleholder gets the item called "Efekannn02's txt Folder" and the mugged person gets roleblocked the next night)

Those who get mugged also get injected with a poison that will force the poisoned to say "Efekannn02 is a German, I am sorry." atleast once in their every post. Failure to say that sentence in a post or the usage of the word "Albania" by the poisoned will result in activation the poison and lead to the Death of ALL of the poisoned people poisoned by this role (even if the post is simply just a vote with no text they still have to put the sentence in there or the poison will activate)

Upon injection of the poison the person injected may know what sentence they have to say in their every post and may know to never ever use the word "Albania" again for the duration of the game but they cannot know that activation of the poison will kill EVERYONE poisoned and not just oneself

"Efekannn02's txt Folder" is an wildcard with infinite charges but limited to one use per day/night that may do the following things:
    When used at night:
    24% nothing
    1% You alongside two random people alive share a permanent chat and become a cult and may recruit a new member every night with the goal being to recruit everyone (may only happen once)

When used at day:
    25% chance the host has to display a message called "Efekannn02 says:" and then put a lorem ipsum sentence with a random number of words between 20 and 50
    15% chance no one gets lynched and the next day start post has to have all the names switched up
    10% for nothing
    -Multiple "Efekannn02's txt Folder"s do not stack but the Roleholder may use other items alongside it
    Mr Krabs
    Ability: You cannot be de-platformed and love money. Like, you really love money. At night you may invite two people to join you in a semi-private stream (chat.) Their names and roles will be anonymous and so will yours. You must ask them to bid the highest amount of money they can from $1-$10,000, and the amount with the highest number will die. In the event of a tie-breaker, the better looking one wins (host discretion.) You cannot mention anything about this game except wanting more money. You can however tempt them further by "whoops I dropped my computer mouse" -- or whatever you can improvise. Remember, you cannot under any circumstances be de-platformed so you can also not be roleblocked and the effects of this ability cannot be stopped because, you are just living your best life! You may use this ability once. You can also promote your stream to a player at night and roleblock them.
    RoleMaster
    Citizen

Attack Value: 0.5 (meaning you must attack the same person with normal defense value, i.e. 1, to kill it; all roles with unspecified defense values are considered to have a defense value of 1)

You are a Citizen of the Republic. In your mind, at least. You believe everyone should be a Citizen. Yes, even Citizen Louis Capet. You are ready to share your revolutionary ideals with those willing to hear it... and with the unwilling, too.

You may attack a player with your bare fists every night. Since you are strenghtened by the will of the People, you may attack someone and perform any other actions in the same night. (Note that "attack" here means "use the 0.5 attack value ability from your role", and does not refer to any other form of attack, such as item-provided attacks, which follow their own rules.)

Ability: On night 0, you may select a target. Should this target be lynched or daykilled, you will gain the ability Launch a Revolution. Should this target be killed through other means, you will be able to pick another target.
    As a revolutionary, you are very well aware of the way your current government works. Should there be a slot with the word King, Dictator or Emperor in its role name, you will automatically pick it as your target and will not be given a choice; if there is more than one of those slots, your target will be randomized between them.

Ability: Once per game, if you have successfully seen your target lynched or daykilled, you gain the ability to Launch a Revolution during the night, giving you an additional vote and getting you announced as President of the Republic at the start of the next day. You will also gain a one-use autovest (presidential security!) that gives you an additional defense value point (+1). If a new King, Dictator or Emperor rises to power you lose this power until they are eliminated.

At night you may visit someone and steal their money, thus switching their role to Krabby Disciple. Krabby Disciples retain all of their previous abilities. This does NOT change alignment.

Kira
    Yosemite Sam PQHack Mafia
    If You Kill People During The Day The Police Might Catch You So Use Your Power Wisely

====
    Hidden
    Daykills have a 1/3 chance of succeeding, a 1/3 chance of failing, and a 1/3 chance of killing the player.
    Mailman with a surprise

Additional Note: No factions win with each other - town must eliminate all mafia + neutrals. Neutrals must eliminate the other neutral + all mafia. Mafia must eliminate town + neutrals.

My fake rolecard I claimed to get the neutral killed while also avoiding outing myself as Sheriff:
    Active Abilities
    During the First hour of the game you may post a conspiracy theory (aka a reads list) containing All players labeled as either "Town", "Neutral" or "Scum". At the start of that night you will be told if there are any non-town roles among the players you labeled as "Scum" in your conspiracy theory. With the feedback:

Or

Creating your conspiracy theory requires building a conspiracy theory board (see role image). In doing this you use up all the paper in your house and need to go get more. Each night you may go to another person's house to steal EVERY single piece of paper they own. After collecting three players sets of paper you may make another Reads list within the first hour Of the day. If you visit a house that you've visited before - then you receive no paper as you've already stolen it all!

(Note: paper is not an item, it is a charge associated with this role and therefore item-affecting abilities do not interact with it)

If you fail to post your List within the first hour of a day then you must wait until the first hour of the following day to post your list. Failing a second time, you wait until the next day, if you fail again, then wait again, Etc - eventually you'll remember to log on in the first hour of the day!

However! Once no enemies survive to scum read - you go insane from the lack of purpose in life and immediately commit suicide. If you were the last survivor, then it is possible for this instant suicide to lead to a "nobody wins" outcome.

Passive Ability:
    As a conspiracy theorist you also have kept a keen eye out for information that ties players to roles. Every time a player dies you connect the role the dead player submitted with the name of a player in the game using some string on your conspiracy board. You will be told the name (but not the alignment) of the owner of the role that the dead player submitted.

@LagAttack thx

35. ISO #1935

-vote LagAttack

Very well played. You had nailed many scum down and managed to pull a very effective gambit while being obvtown. I thought you were Distorted (not com-hunting, but you played a lot like him, although less aggressively), and you very much should see that as a compliment lol.

Runner-up would be AIVION for obvtown status... and I guess resurrecting people too XD

and blink obviously you had me fooled even as a neutral lol, but at this point I'm not voting you for MVP because you're always scum MVP to me as scum =(
    also what is that rolecard you sumbitted XD

And by the way, I thought my role was just an horrible one-time lynchproof feedback sender until I got some things clarified with the host during the night. It's a tragedy such a great role was wasted, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #1936

Oh also good job to hosts for making this a very fun game. I don't really mind the ending, honestly, it was just fun!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Lol. MM and blink townread each other and both were scum. 10/10

39. ISO #1939

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    lola MVP for 230 candy posts and leading town through the shit

-vote aivion
    <3 had fun in the necro chat even when it got compromised

Tbh this MVP vote is pretty difficult, lots of people had some really good plays.

@WrathCyber For... putting his day one vote on someone who turned out to be scum? (Idk what else to say tbh, the necromancer posted on your account three times more often than you did yourself. xP)

@Oberon Did such a good job of getting town-read day 1, that people were entertaining the idea that he was actually a town aligned mass murderer role even after there was a red-check claimed between him and another person.

@BananaCucho Managing to be one of only like 4 people to actually get town-read on day 1 while the other 8/9 people were null/scum read

@Renegade One of the few people to see through blink's deep wolfing on day 1 with the day 1 scum read

@Frinckles Literally calling out 3 of the 5 scum with his "Evil Postal Service" theory

@Marshmallow Marshall Had the flubb not have happened, he would have likely have ended up winning the game with a solo victory as a neutral faction - you don't see that often!

@AIVION Managed to get basically universally town-read and also came up with an idea that would have killed a mafia while resurrecting two town - instantly flipping the game to a town win.

@Varcron For defying his meta and managing to actually get town read day 1! So much so that mafia decided to use their KP on him!

@blinkskater Played a sick deep wolf role getting most everyone to town-read him, if there's anyone in this game that could beat me in a CC role when I reveal as Honest Man, it'd probably be him.

@Light_Yagami Managed to convince Lola to reveal her role to him + to reveal it to the town. Allowed for Yosemite to come in with the sick day-kill to stop the mafia from getting destroyed with a 3-player swing

@PQRnHack For getting the kill on Lola mentioned earlier - saving mafia from a disaster scenario, all while being AWOL in the thread to make him the least likely suspect for it.

But ultimately I think I'll

-vote SuperJack

@SuperJack In the last night he roleblocked one mafia and had the other mafia + the neutral in his deadly-killer twitch chat. Solid reads that landed his actions on 3 of the 4 remaining scum which ended up getting the mafia's KP killed. Would have ended up winning the game for town had it not been for host flubb (and my role suiciding on day 5, but that's a dumb mechanic, so I'm ignoring that)
    Yea I saw that SJ did that and it was insane. good stuff from him. Also would of never guessed that was SJ. Well played by him indeed. Also your idea on saying my candy role making that a d1 restriction was smart. I think the ultimate reason why i revealed was cuz speedy was able to say that RR visited daffy that made me wanna reveal and lead the town (I Really don't see why people keep thinking i did it cuz of Light lol... i planned on it way before he mason'd me). Also as i said in the discord it was partly panick too was my FM rustiness catchin up to me. Would of been solid if It wasn't for that daykill. Oh well game got compromised and it didn't matter in the end.

GG everyone! I had fun hopefully everyone had fun gj Stealth and Mike even tho you guys had a mountain of host errors you still pushed and tried to make this fun and exciting especially your banters in thread stealth always makes it fun :P

Mag and I will be hosting the Next KRC pretty much now-ish since this game ended like it did. It should be a wild ride hope to NOT SEE ANY OF YOU IN IT ITS ANONYMOUS AND I WILL MELT YOUR MINDS IF YOU JOIN DONT DO IT!

Thanks <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

40. ISO #1940

It was a ton of fun. I was hiding my identity until I had used my night ability.
    I saved it for n2 to optimise hitting scum as there would be more reads and information by then.
    It's a shame it was quick topic, much more difficult to have a conversation.
    Managed to get a hard town read on Willie early on.
    Town got super unlucky n1. Gotta say a 8v3v1v1 was difficult for town along with the people who created the most scummy roles where also scum lol.
    I noticed a few role creators used their art to give away they make the role (thot and Kira lol)
    Sylvester was perhaps the only scum I haven't pinned down by EoD3.
    Lola played a great townfolk also, along with the other frog.
    Can't say much about D1 though. I was ill and resting so didn't partake too much.
    Was a fun game! :P
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #1941

Welp now that I am sober, I hereby apologize for BMing Mike a bit. I was really feeling this game and after my Lola shot I felt like I actually knew what I was doing lol. Anyway, I am happy to move on from here, I think everyone here learned something. We can learn from mistakes made (as players or as hosts) and move on to another KRC game soon, I hope! It was definitely wild wild west of a game Cheers, everyone *takes another drink*

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ERRORS MADE that I know about
    1. Speedy should've died alongside Daffy at the start of d2, being killed by the bomb. Speedy also didn't receive feedback of being attacked by sylvester with his fists
    2. Pepe did not receive n1 feedback when they should've received leaflets
    3. Bugs revealed the hidden part of the necromancer rolecard in the necromancer chat after he was no longer allowed to speak in the chat, giving Lola and Frog info they shouldn't have had
    4. Mafia team reveal on accident
    5. One of the players in foghorn's chatroom accidentally used a misleading alias as a joke that was incorrectly read and believed to be the wrong person, almost resulting in the wrong mafia flip
    6. LagAttack posted LMAOOOO

There may have been more errors during n2 that were insignificant that I don't know about.

I personally think that the game was going to end with a neutral win but I've actually got no idea. It sucks that this is how the game ends but that's one of the unfortunate realities of playing FM. Sometimes the game ends early.

GG to all but I am NOT SATISFIED! I WANT MORE KRC SOON!
    How about putting the 3 mafia players in slots 11 12 13?

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

I think my role submission was pretty sweet, I should get MVP for that Good thing hosts left in my cheese there.

Although the Rolemaster one is pretty insane as well and happens to have been submitted by @SuperJack . So I will
    -vote SuperJack
    for MVP there.

Role: Mailman with a surprise. (Neutral) No You are not Town You are Neutral
    The mailman delivers! Each night, compose a message to send to a living player of your choice, love notes are encouraged. Terrorists have mixed 3 bombs into your deliveries (maybe YOU are the terrorist!). You must get rid of all 3 of them before D4 (end of N3) or you will blow harder than Miley Cyrus. In addition to your nightly love notes, select between 1 and 2 people to hand out "presents" to: they will have a nice blow to their face, and the damage will ricochet to anyone visiting them as well. You are too much of a pussy to manage to pick up 3 heavy bombs at once, so you can only do 1 or 2 per night.

46. ISO #1946

Wrath Bugs Bunny Town
    HOST VERSION

PLAYER VERSION

Honest Man zz
    Eternal Technician
    Baby Blue Yoshi

Night Actions
    Collect Apples

Consume 2 apples:
    Brief Flight

Consume 4 apples:
    Fly High

Consume 6 apples:
    Lay Egg

Necromancer
    RoleMaster

Host Only
    -No self voting.

Rolecard
    RoleMaster
    You are the RoleMaster
    Current Score - 0

Dude Mike — 07/12/2021
    Host Only
    -No self voting.
    Baby Blue Yoshi

======================

Thot
    Politician

President

{RULE CHANGE HERE}

Dictator

{RULE CHANGE HERE}

Citizen
    AIVION Lola Bunny Town
    Eternal Technician

Homeless man/woman/it
    Lag Wile E. Coyote Town
    Varcron Elmer Fudd Town

When used at night:
    24% nothing

When used at day:
    10% for nothing
    Mr Krabs
    RoleMaster
    Citizen

Kira
    Yosemite Sam PQHack Mafia

====
    Hidden
    Mailman with a surprise

Active Abilities

Or

Passive Ability:

Uhhhh how come I am listed as player=Yosemite Sam and with alias PQHack?

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    @FM-Lola Bunny ironically, I think it is you in my avatar there ;)
    ;-;

gg you crazy drunk hope to see you in future games <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

49. ISO #1949

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    Uhhhh how come I am listed as player=Yosemite Sam and with alias PQHack?
    I don't know what you're talking about.

50. ISO #1950