Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 3518
  1. ISO #2551

2. ISO #2552

3. ISO #2553

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I can't admit I'm VT because I'm not I'm Vigilante lol

You seem pretty mad I randed a PR role thing game.

Yes I've wanted you gone since yesterday, Now you want me gone today lol
    if you were town you would admit that i could be vanilla but that doesnt work for you. if you were gunner you would see that for us your claim cant ever be confirmed and that we would wonder why you would shoot charmander and how to get us to trust in you by workin with you. none of that at all all game. zeroo because you are not town or gunner. you pick fights with anyone that says something you dont like. why is that?? hmmmmm. i know im just vanilla and i thought oh shit man what if this clown is really gunner but nothing about you at all is good at all

4. ISO #2554

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    if you were town you would admit that i could be vanilla but that doesnt work for you. if you were gunner you would see that for us your claim cant ever be confirmed and that we would wonder why you would shoot charmander and how to get us to trust in you by workin with you. none of that at all all game. zeroo because you are not town or gunner. you pick fights with anyone that says something you dont like. why is that?? hmmmmm. i know im just vanilla and i thought oh shit man what if this clown is really gunner but nothing about you at all is good at all
    My back and forths on players alignments is all in the thread man IDK why you are saying it isn't lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #2555

Im Pretty Confident In My Read Of SB16.. Also Blink Did It Cross Your Mind That The PPL That Were Saiyan I Was Scum Were Actually Scum?

I Called Out Yues For Tells That Ive Seen Scum Use Before.. Mainly Lynch Train Stuff.. Hence After I Said That & Voted Yues Day 1.. Both Auwt & Yues Began Attacking Me.. Day 1..

6. ISO #2556

i didnt even trip when i might have died yesterday. i just said my role and im out because i honestly thought you might have been gunner or just some town or cop or something but there honestly isnt a big risk to just say you are gunner as mafia. im not worried about dying because when i look at the list of people in this game onlyt 2 others dont seem town to me and one of em isnt even playing hah but you are saying i have to die! anime guy and stealthman are bad too! guess what when the game dont end? you will say i was throwing or something right. and nobody will question you hmmm.

7. ISO #2557

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Pretty Confident In My Read Of SB16.. Also Blink Did It Cross Your Mind That The PPL That Were Saiyan I Was Scum Were Actually Scum?

I Called Out Yues For Tells That Ive Seen Scum Use Before.. Mainly Lynch Train Stuff.. Hence After I Said That & Voted Yues Day 1.. Both Auwt & Yues Began Attacking Me.. Day 1..
    Okay you scum read AUWT YUES and SB16, makes sense

8. ISO #2558

9. ISO #2559

i didnt even trip when i might have died yesterday. i just said my role and im out because i honestly thought you might have been gunner or just some town or cop or something but there honestly isnt a big risk to just say you are gunner as mafia. im not worried about dying because when i look at the list of people in this game onlyt 2 others dont seem town to me and one of em isnt even playing hah but you are saying i have to die! anime guy and stealthman are bad too! guess what when the game dont end? you will say i was throwing or something right. and nobody will question you hmmm.
    You don't like my solve? That doesn't make me scum, there's no need for a temper tantrum my dude lol.

As stealth and many others pointed out there's not a good chance I'm mafia.

10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Yeah, I'm looking through Yusuf's posts. I think SB16 is also either just taking out of game stuff into this, confusing zzorange with yusuf, or is scum trying to misdirect us. I don't want to believe the latter.

Can someone who's voting for Yusuf quote some posts that are scummy?

Here's the link.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3638651

Like otherwise, I'm going to vote to try and save yusuf.
    Interesting. On day 1, Magoroth considered Stealth could be scum and wanted to protect Yuesford.

12. ISO #2562

show me when you told us how you feel about wrathmello and renag i wanna see it
    well for one it's in my wall, I do have a reads list there.

You can see they are in the green slot. Green generally means town when someone uses to color in a reads list. I also think I wrote town there too if the green wasn't easy for you to understand lol.

13. ISO #2563

14. ISO #2564

15. ISO #2565

16. ISO #2566

@theoneceko
    @Yuesford
    @Funny Thing
    @WrathCyber
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Light_Yagami

when the time comes vote for clownskater he isnt gunner. stealthman and anime guy know we are not teammates hes playing us. yues i know your good clownskater needs to go down. theon honesty idk but use that anger you had. remember when you said he didnt make sense and he kept calling you names and shit. if you think he we cant kill him cause he says he is gunner think how you would feel if he didnt ever say he was. nothing about him is good. at all he is full of shit and a clown annnnd snowboarding is better.
    You pinged yourself you fool.

17. ISO #2567

You don't like my solve? That doesn't make me scum, there's no need for a temper tantrum my dude lol.

As stealth and many others pointed out there's not a good chance I'm mafia.
    why would i like your solve when you say im mafia mister clown gymnist. there is a great chance your mafia. like real good.

its not theon
    its not anime guy
    its not stealth
    its not yues
    its prob renag
    its might be the afk guy
    it makes a lott sense for it to be you

also your reads are ass too no wonder you get upset when people look at you like ??? and you say IM GUNNER THO!!!!

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

20. ISO #2570

why would i like your solve when you say im mafia mister clown gymnist. there is a great chance your mafia. like real good.

its not theon
    its not anime guy
    its not stealth
    its not yues
    its prob renag
    its might be the afk guy
    it makes a lott sense for it to be you

also your reads are ass too no wonder you get upset when people look at you like ??? and you say IM GUNNER THO!!!!
    I understand you can't say my reads are good right now because I have you and your team correctly read as scum.

Yes Funny I still stand by my Vigilante claim.

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

i guess but i dont know how he normally plays i would have probably been cool with his gunner claim but nothing else about him seems good. he cant see my perspectives at all and even if i was waaaay wrong about him which im not we dont lose this game today and get rid of a liability thats my point that he doesnt see. he cant get it because he doesnt wanna die but i dont care if i do. he doesnt wanna go there and cant so he is playing like this. i 2as literally voting you and calling you scum yesterday and yies tried to get me killed and you know none of us are on a team so its your call stealman
    Blink and I mind-melded enough for me to believe he's town, even without the vigilante claim.

23. ISO #2573

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote blinkskater

Acknowledging that I’m not voting with the majority here.
    Acknowledging that this is a potentially game losing play.

Blinkskater has conveniently left out and twisted about 15% of my posts from the last 3 days in the last 6 hours. I’m at the point where if this is the losing play I literally don’t care because he’s being so aggravating to play with.
    You want to lynch the confirmed vigilante? You're next after FT.

24. ISO #2574

25. ISO #2575

26. ISO #2576

27. ISO #2577

In that post there was a lot of:
    1. Fake inconsistency. You found inconsistency where there was none. I already gave an example of it.
    2. Town crediting. There were several moments where you even said “yeah that’s towny” but I’m still scum??

Like you can’t even actually discredit my game so you’re forcing a discredit of it. There’s so many things you can actually do to make a genuine push on me but you’re making stuff up instead.
    I didn't like this either, and it supports your theory that blink saw your alignment as scum before he made that wall.

28. ISO #2578

29. ISO #2579

That's not accurate if you look at my wall EOD, Banana switched to Light right before the day ended.
    Those were joke votes.

Banana disguised his "vote" by making it red and bold. Click "Reply With Quote" on his "votes" to make sure.

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

Blink is 100% town. Do not lynch him.

I'm not sure if at least one mafia got killed or lynched yet or if all three mafia are alive.
    @blinkskater I have a pretty accurate town tell on Stealth, so I suggest you back off of Stealth.
    @Stealthbomber16 this quote means you can't vote blink:

@Funny Thing

If blink wasn't vig and real vig was alive then he'd be dead right now. It makes no sense for a scum blink to try and claim vig like that on day 2 when real vig is statistically still alive in a flipless setup. That is a high risk play with very little payoff. It does not make any sense for blink to make that play.
    If your vote is still on blink when this day ends, you are either gamethrowing town or scum. Your insistence on lynching a confirmed power role instead of FT is making you look really bad.

32. ISO #2582

Oh It Was The Interaction Of Stealth Hunting The Sheriff And Funny Thing Thought Something Else..

The Reason Why I Didnt Instantly Scum Read Funny Thing.. Is Because, I Was Thinking He Was TP Role But He Claimed Otherwise.. That He Wasnt The PR That I Thought He Was.. I Guess You Could Say I Was TPR Hunting Also, However In My Defense Of That I Was Trying Not To Out The Person I Thought Was A PR..

33. ISO #2583

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Those were joke votes.

Banana disguised his "vote" by making it red and bold. Click "Reply With Quote" on his "votes" to make sure.
    Ah, okay I looked at EOD vote count as well, you're right.

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

@Mike Yuesford is out here editing posts
    I will have to look into this.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Sorry for being AFK for a long time. Cos friday-sunday.. But I'll try to be active during these times. If this game wasn't resolved in day 3. Then parity cop is dead. With 1 death missing. We are now 80% sure 1/3 mafia are dead. 20% is if medic healed someone last night.

blinkskater
    No explanation needed.

Marshmellow Marshall
    Won't give any info for now due to lack of data. But his POST #2036 would make me inclined that this is town. Considering that my read on WrathCyber, whom he replaced is in my town list.

Funny Thing
    I initially thought this guy as a sheep voter. But after his establishment on Auwt train. I changed my mind about this guy being a sheep and is genuine on looking out evils and looks like an attack dog to everyone. And his EoD on day 2 seemed like a towny move. I know there is a train on this guy but I'll still won't vote for this guy as there are more deserve the L today.

Renegade
    I can't really say anything about this guy as I almost had no interaction with him. He might be a low lying town.. or scum. In any case, as of now I'll put him on my neutral list.

Light_Yagami
    This guy is a pure scum POST #36. The only one who suspected this guy is Magoroth POST #1558 and he disappeared like a bubble. Post #1498 shows that this guy isn't aligned with Funny Thing. Stealthbomber said "Yagami reads are garbage and he has no idea what he is doing but he is actively trying to solve the game as we should be doing right now."

stealthbomber16
    Entering the game, this guy tries to troll. But his true nature comes to shine,
    This guy called light_yagami locked town on day 1 (POST #139 VERY VERY EARLY STAGE "LOCK TOWN" and is still continuing to do so; POST #1669, #1724. Then most of his votes on other player are from an established train and he seemed like hunting for power roles since day 1.

theoneceko
    I talked about this I think the pressure on this guy died out. Varcron pointed out at POST #168 that he sees @theoneceko and disappeared like rainbow. I also don't like how he lied about stealth being cop POST #1598. But Kira voted this guy out OR it might be one of their strategies. But POST #1542 really makes my decision to put him on my scum list easier.

Everyone will probably hate me for this but I'm not going to let a scum away and be like "they deserved the win cos they played good". I always initiate a train and I will continue to do so as I feel this is the scum and without any mechanics to prove otherwise. My vote would be on this guy.
    -vote light_yagami
    This posts shows that it has been edited. Editing post is not allowed in and Sc2mafia FM game. I will get back to you on what will happen.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

46. ISO #2596

47. ISO #2597

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Blink is 100% town. Do not lynch him.

I'm not sure if at least one mafia got killed or lynched yet or if all three mafia are alive.
    @blinkskater I have a pretty accurate town tell on Stealth, so I suggest you back off of Stealth.
    @Stealthbomber16 this quote means you can't vote blink:

If your vote is still on blink when this day ends, you are either gamethrowing town or scum. Your insistence on lynching a confirmed power role instead of FT is making you look really bad.
    SB16 wouldn't game throw as town to prove a point, What he's doing is pretty telling FMPOV but okay.

48. ISO #2598

nah theon you are a gamethrowing how about that
    you shouldnt say people are gamerhrowing in a fliples setup just because they think something different and you disagree. games probably over but you open the door to ppl saying i am gamethrowjng when im vanilla and thats shady shit i think
    lol

49. ISO #2599

@Yuesford This is your one warning never edit any posts in an FM game. In future it will be an insta Mod Kill and ban from future games. This is you one free get out of jail card. Only the Mod can edit posts.
    Last edited by Mike; June 27th, 2021 at 02:21 PM.

50. ISO #2600

@Light_Yagami

You said that mafia will try to PR-hunt without making it look obvious here:

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Honestly , Clue Save Roles Arent Revealed Either.. Thus Making It Harder To Decern Whats Been Killed/Lynched.. You Really Just Have To Communicate Honestly As Town As Much As You Can.. Basically After Night 1 Holding Back Really Isnt And Option.. Lets Say Hypothetically Sheriff Checks Me And You.. We Come Up As The Same Alignment.. Sheriff IMO Should Leave Bread Crumbs For PPL Paying Attention To Follow.. Then Lets Say Night 2 Sheriff Checks You Then Lets Say Voss And The Alignments Differ.. They Should Have No Qualms With Revealing That Information Swiftly. Now As Scum Its Harder To Say.. Lets Say In The Hypothetical.. Funny Thing SB 16 And Voss Are Scum They Should Play It Cool Like Not Rock The Boat 2 Much But Still Try To Find The TPRs Without Making It Obvious.. Clearly As Scum Generally Does Unless Towns Dumb And Just Claims Day 1..
    Here are quotes where FT PR-hunted without making it look obvious:

so if you think he is cop who do you think is paramedic hah
    because if you are partnered with wrath its bad and it gives shaggy what hr wants to hear. if cop has to reveal today why not let them what if it isnt him and why cant wrath be medic he cant protect himself what if he says no
    and idk why you would want heat off wrath unless he was in your crew because you two barely talked and he isnt here so if cop has to reveal he has a lot of time to not be the second cop right
    it doesnt matter at all if the cop dies tonight but you are forgetting that we prob dont have a gunner medic n cop so gotta think about that too and idk if i would play like that i dont play bad guys often but maybe?
    im doctor just kidding
    I responded to a few of these quotes already. Obviously, I did not like them.

There might be more quotes, but I just quit looking for them.