Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 3518
  1. ISO #2451

2. ISO #2452

3. ISO #2453

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Out of Yuesford and ZZ

-vote zzorange

Yuesford should be replaced, not lynched. But I wouldn't mind him being lynched either.
    I don't like the way Stealth switched to ZZorange here. FT and Magoroth just voted ZZorange, so it's possible that scum!Stealth was sheeping.

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    an now you say stealth is bad but you didnr care when i said stealthman was susp yesterday hah
    You're outted scum and your votes on me, please tell me more about SB16 being scum I'm listening
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

an my point was wrath an renag have had your back all game right you never even talked to em really
    They haven't had my back all game that's pure fabrication.

@Renegade

@Marshmallow Marshall

Funny Thing is discrediting your slots by saying that you've had my back the entire game!!!

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

hah charmander is looking at the game tell him what you say you did to him clownskater. fear killers smh
    So you acknowledge I'm Vigi here, yet still vote me, You acknowledge I shot Banana which I did, but are still voting me and you still want to lynch me as town Vigilante.

15. ISO #2465

16. ISO #2466

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

19. ISO #2469

20. ISO #2470

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So Voss or Unknown1234 was S-FM Magoroth

Funny Thing is Frinckles, no wonder we almost lost to wolves here LOL

SB16+Frinckles+Yagami is a strong scum team. Stronger then I always get =(
    you guys keep calling me distortion or frinkles or some other shit lool

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

its just you and renag isnt it. these ppl are good i know this
    theon
    anime guy
    yues
    stealth

then who is left

clown
    rengad
    wrat ass who never voted with you but renag did so.
    plus of the people i know are good 3 of em tried killing me and of the people who are left renag helped you the most but you never talked to either of em

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

its just you and renag isnt it. these ppl are good i know this
    theon
    anime guy
    yues
    stealth

then who is left

clown
    rengad
    wrat ass who never voted with you but renag did so.
    plus of the people i know are good 3 of em tried killing me and of the people who are left renag helped you the most but you never talked to either of em
    Maybe you can convince yours partners to vote me or Renegade/MM.

I believe Yagami+Sb16 town read me though, they have almost flopped around tho they're getting there.

Ceko and Yuesford have had the game solved for a while now so I'm not worried about them.

28. ISO #2478

29. ISO #2479

Maybe you can convince yours partners to vote me or Renegade/MM.

I believe Yagami+Sb16 town read me though, they have almost flopped around tho they're getting there.

Ceko and Yuesford have had the game solved for a while now so I'm not worried about them.
    i dont want anyone to vote anyone else xcept you even if i die. idc. like you said game is stale right

30. ISO #2480

31. ISO #2481

You guys were really that close to winning, all Sb16+Yagami had to do was buss the shit out of you Funny Thing.

I assume they thought they could sway me into voting Yuesford/Renegade over you, that was a mistake on their part, because it outted that they were aligned with you because you all have absorbed the same agenda.

How's it feel to have that carrot dangling in front of your face, you then reach out to grab it, only to have it snatched away by Blink, Ceko, Yuesford, Ren, MM?

32. ISO #2482

You guys were really that close to winning, all Sb16+Yagami had to do was buss the shit out of you Funny Thing.

I assume they thought they could sway me into voting Yuesford/Renegade over you, that was a mistake on their part, because it outted that they were aligned with you because you all have absorbed the same agenda.

How's it feel to have that carrot dangling in front of your face, you then reach out to grab it, only to have it snatched away by Blink, Ceko, Yuesford, Ren, MM?
    in 4 hours the vote will flip on you an then renag will die tomorrow and town wins

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487

After the game I hope you at least apologize to the medic if that was the case, it's not nice to call him dumb.
    i knew you were lying about bein gunner all game check my record. i just thought you maybe were a good guy doin it or something but naah

38. ISO #2488

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    This is my final vote and message for today. It's so frustrating that I took an hour to learn and create a long post, only to get called out for a modkill for editing a post that turned into a signature, and I edited it a minute it was posted.

-vote stealthbomber16

I hope that feels you good @blinkskater for being elitist on this website.
    Even Yuesford still voted correctly before he left the thread.

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490

i knew you were lying about bein gunner all game check my record. i just thought you maybe were a good guy doin it or something but naah
    You mean you've been throwing small discredits at my claim the entire game, without actually taking a solid stance until (MYLO)

41. ISO #2491

You mean you've been throwing small discredits at my claim the entire game, without actually taking a solid stance until (MYLO)
    how do you know if its mylo or lylo?? you are just saying stuff to make it seem more important to kill a town citizen lol

42. ISO #2492

an when i say you make too many enemies stealthman an anim guy know we arent bad guys so they know you are full of shit hah
    That's the three scum, you're going to have to convince a town to vote me LOL

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

how do you know if its mylo or lylo?? you are just saying stuff to make it seem more important to kill a town citizen lol
    Because if you read my wall post you'd know that I've said there is three scum still alive.

If we lynch a town here 8-1 town = 3 scum 4 town.

3 scum kill 2 townies during the night.

that leaves 3 scum 2 town.

I'm no math genius but that looks like it would be a scum win no?

45. ISO #2495

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497

@theoneceko
    @Yuesford
    @Funny Thing
    @WrathCyber
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Light_Yagami

when the time comes vote for clownskater he isnt gunner. stealthman and anime guy know we are not teammates hes playing us. yues i know your good clownskater needs to go down. theon honesty idk but use that anger you had. remember when you said he didnt make sense and he kept calling you names and shit. if you think he we cant kill him cause he says he is gunner think how you would feel if he didnt ever say he was. nothing about him is good. at all he is full of shit and a clown annnnd snowboarding is better.

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500