Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 71 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 3518
  1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

I believe we are voting correct.

If there are still 3 scum alive right now and we lynch a town here we lose. Scum will double kill and 8 players minus 3 town works out to be 3 scum VS 2 town.

If you believe I'm Vigilante here you just need to trust me. This time I am 99% sure my vote is on a scum player.

Id
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #2353

@theoneceko If i'm killed during the night you are town leader here. I will leave you with the correct POE.

So if i'm dead you need to never stop trusting MM and Renegade. If you're dead You need to worry because I will be voting correctly that day also. If I'm dead you will have my POE which you also believe in strongly I am sure.

4. ISO #2354

@theoneceko I'm also sorry for pressuring you so hard earlier, you are my friend and i feel pretty bad I upset you, I do think it was very beneficial to the game tho because I do believe it helped both you and I arrive at the correct POE

5. ISO #2355

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

8. ISO #2358

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    You're either pocketing Yuesford or teammates with Yuesford.
    CEKO!

UWU HEWO I'm not in try hard mode because I have it figured out, I can actually be happy blink now

UUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUU HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @theoneceko If i'm killed during the night you are town leader here. I will leave you with the correct POE.

So if i'm dead you need to never stop trusting MM and Renegade. If you're dead You need to worry because I will be voting correctly that day also. If I'm dead you will have my POE which you also believe in strongly I am sure.
    Fuck, I wanted to AFK and do something I really wanted to do.

11. ISO #2361

@theoneceko I'm also sorry for pressuring you so hard earlier, you are my friend and i feel pretty bad I upset you, I do think it was very beneficial to the game tho because I do believe it helped both you and I arrive at the correct POE
    It's okay.

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    As previously stated, Light defended the top 2 posters, why?
    Why would you find voting the top posters to be a scummy action?
    Other than being directly threatened as he was in third place at that time, you cannot just say "Hey doing this is scummy".
    Taking from the bottom or from the top is not scummy nor alignment indicative.
    And now add to it the skip vote.
    You are on your own right to believe the bottom two are infinitely coasting, or the top two are just hard flooding bullshit.

With that being said, there was 3 different pushes at that time,

Yuesford : I know him he tends to be spamming bullshit and doing gambits in the mod.
    Even though I don't agree with his method, I find the way he plays FM similar to the way he would be playing as a town in the mod.

Wrath : Not much to say, apart that I don't think he would be scum with his tone and the way he played so far. Actually not even sure on the reasons he has been upvoted that much.

ZZorange : Same than Paopan, his play fits with how he has been previously playing town FM game more than the scum FM game. If scum I would expect him to be much more bored with the amount of pages that has already been generated.

So, in my belief, all the big trains are bad.
    All the voters that took part in earned scumpoint, to some extent.

As I am currently seeing the game, I'm believing the scum team to be Light Yagami + potentially Ceko? and no idea for the last, my heart would say Funny Thing,
    But that may be due to his previous vote on me, so I don't think it's much too consider.
    And I know this means like almost 80% of the game earned scumpoint.
    So, Auwt comes out with this post. I've played with AUWT many times, scum AUWT generally always pushes players that are obviously scummy + LHF. The fact AUWT was literally defending Yues/ZZ as bad trains and not jumping on them is super telling to me that AUWT's alignment is town. Also the fact that he was literally voted up so fast by mostly everyone. There is no benefit for scum to buss here in this situation in a flip less setup especially on day 1. AUWT is pretty convinced Yagami is scum, and also correctly names Funny Thing as his partner here. AUWT is correctly tunneled on Yagami here.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    i didnt want to have to do this
    This was literally one of the next few posts. No idea what Funny would even be trying to say here, However when we get to his next post it becomes clear.

If you call me out for being inconsistent, remember this is day 1 and I'm just posting my thoughts more than anyone else.

-vote Auwt

I did not like how Auwt didn't want to jump on either the ZZorange or Yuesford train. Scum!Auwt has extremely weak scumreads, and he gave one when voting Light. Also, the guy complains about me posting too much, is mostly absent, and didn't answer a question I asked him a while ago. Town!Auwt can certainly do much better.

I still think Yuesford is a great lynch, but I need to fully think through his slot after the posts Yuesford recently made.
    Ceko is the first to vote AUWT here, CEKO VS AUWT was TVT in every way. Ceko correctly says here that scum AUWT has weak scum reads here, which in my opinion is correct. However AUWT's assessment of Yagami is not weak here it's extremely ACCURATE, so at face value Ceko you are conf biasing AUWT's read on Light here as weak because you were scum leaning AUWT.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Yuesford (4 [L-95]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, Stealthbomber16, Renegade
    Auwt (1 [L-98]):
    theoneceko
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-97]):
    WrathCyber, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-96]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt
    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99
    ZZorange (2 [L-97]):
    Funny Thing, S-FM Magoroth

p sure this isn't a random coin flip

besides, I don't see how that's bad for the early-game esp for d1

unless, like, the alternatives are terrible

i'll vote to defend light if need be but otherwise I don't have an incentive to move here
    I'm posting this so that we can see hard evidence of where the votes currently sit. Ceko is the only vote on AUWT at the moment, while Sb16+Yagami are voting Yuesford together. Yuesford = Top train right now.

-vote auwt
    Here we go funny's next post/vote after his previous post of "i didn't want to have to do this." He votes AUWT out of nowhere. There was no logical progression that lead him to suspecting/voting AUWT here from a town perspective. From a scum perspective though AUWT is tunneling on Funny's partner Yagami, and then AUWT correctly tagged Funny as Yagamis partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    hauwt take but I think I like it. This has been a weak day 1 from auwt even by auwt standards
    Next thing you know we have SB16 coming in to agree with Funny, and throw shade at AUWT for the only reason being "weak day 1 by AUWT standards" What aboout every other player here that was having a weak day 1?

this theon guy is kind of weird but auwt is big weirder
    More shade at AUWT here by Funny

nahhhh it aint yuesford
    Here we have Funny trying to pocket Yuesford, he's been pretty consistant with his Yuesford pocketing the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well Who Do You Believe It Is?
    Yagami asks Funny who he thinks it is and Funny responds with "auwt" as you can see in the next quote. Literally ZERO progression from Funny to be scum reading AUWT here.

i think auwt anime guy
    Ill Give You That.. They Arent Playing Like Their Normal Town Self..
    Yagami for the first time chimes in with the same agenda that FUnny has just laid out, then SB16 backed. Now Yagami feels the need to chime in with his discredit of AUWT here that they are not playing their normal town self. This read on AUWT by Yagami doesn't match anything he has said previously and it's the same exact agenda that Funny+Sb16 just posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    With this post you are literally suggesting people should not get more out of Yuesford.
    Are you already considering him as a dead slot?
    I'm wondering why.

With this post you are confirming an intentional forced narrowing of the choice to your voters.
    Good for you, some looked to be on the same wavelength.
    I'm wondering why.

And to conclude, the use of "then" here is shaky.
    Should I understand it as "If they [Light_Yagami's train] try to change your mind then they are scums"
    That's a damn shortcut man.

Your post is literally awful.
    AUWT putting in more work here and correctly figuring out what Yagami is doing and calling him out on it. According to Yagami if anyone tries to change his mind on Yuesford they would be scum. While Yagami literally just went along with Funny+Sb16's assessment of AUWT being scummy. According to Yagami's own Logic he should be scum reading SB16+Funny here because they are "convincing" Yagami that AUWT should be lynched,

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote Auwt
    Auwt train gains some steam by a Town Renegade here.

My Point Was Unless Effort Is Put In From You And ZZOrange.. Your Basically Scum.. From What Ive Seen U Definitely Havent Been Playing Your Town Game.. So Far I Have A Slight Scum Lean On You.. Not Because Of Ur Vote But Because Somethings Is Off In Your Play Style..
    This is in response to AUWT. Yagami throw's two incredibly weak scum reads out there Auwt has been putting in effort but he is associating AUWT in the same category as ZZ when they were 100% not. ZZ Was trolling and not putting in effort, AUWT was just suspecting Yagami, and obviously Yagami doesn't like that. So Yagami's new agenda is to scumread AUWT, which matches with Funny+SB16.

This is pretty much it.

I don't like that there's so much traction against the Yuesford train right now by some of my null reads.

The alternative here is that if Yuesford flips town that clears a few people for me. We come back tomorrow and revisit blink, myself and whoever else pops on board.

I see that renegade hopped off. If Yuesford flips scum I'd be very willing to visit a renegade lynch tomorrow.

We're actually getting quite a bit of information from this, paradoxically.
    Stealth voices here that he doesn't like the Yuesford train

As someone who has lead a mislynch against auwt as town before I don't really feel like being part of one again. He's had a weak day but I don't think he's scum right now.
    This could be seen as a scum slip here from stealth too. Look at the wording. He's lead a miss lynch on AUWT before. He does not want to do it again. Sb16 TMI'S AUWT as town here. SB16 does NOT think AUWT is scum, which doesn't go along with what he said a few posts ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Stealth
    Banana realizes Sb16 may have just slipped up

Stealth is slipping down my list as fast as a split peach dipped in oil
    Hard suspicion on Sb16 here because of inconsistency.

I'm sad now, I have lost all faith in sb16
    I actually meld with banana here because I realize it at the same exact time. I look back in hindsight and realize this is a huge reason here NOT to shoot banana. If only I knew than what I knew now.

Traction. People feel more strongly about yuesford than zz. We get more info from his death.

The "if he's town we're fucked" is referring to me and blink as townreads, not town as a whole. As someone who is pushing rather strongly for this lynch over auwt, it reflects poorly on me. Blink is doing basically nothing so it reflects poorly on him.
    Stealth flops back over to his Yuesford is a better lynch than AUWT, more inconsistencies.

Why are you pushing to vote for an information lunch driven by a clique and death tunnel from Justice instead of trying to vote out a scum??
    Banana pointing out more of stealths inconsistancies.

Banana I'm gonna be real with you chief I don't have incredibly strong scumreads right now. I've been held in a high standing all game until this point and I get my reads best when I'm under some kind of pressure.

I've got some pretty good ideas of who is town but I can't just vote for people I think are town.
    In SB16's previous post he says that he is pushing for Yuesfords lynch strongly over Auwt. He then goes back and says he can't vote for people he thinks are town. He's pushing Yues strongly over Auwt, so he must think AUWT is town? MORE BULLSHIT. Sb16 doesn't have strong scumreads yet he admits that he's pushing for Yues over AUWT STRONGLY.

Things are beginning to fall into place a little bit but I suspect I'm not gonna feel particularly strongly about anything until halfway through d2.

Yuesford is a "good enough" target right now. The fact that his wagon is getting this much friction when he'd be such an easy target to villainize for scum tells me there might actually be some weight behind it, plus Yagami and Varcron are heading the wagon (yagami doesnt have a good reason but i know he's town) gives me some faith in it. This started as a sheep vote but I actually have faith here now and I don't feel its the right choice to move my vote anymore.

Do you think Yuesford is town? @BananaCucho
    Here we have SB16 saying he will not STRONGLY feel about anything till d2, when PREVIOUSLY, he says he feels STRONGLY for a Yues lynch over AUWT.

Unless there's some major revelation or something big changes my position I expect this will be where my vote is locked for the rest of the day.
    So the only way Sb16 won't move his vote off Yuesford here is if there's a major revelation. Okay fair, we'll wait for this major revelation then for SB16's vote to move off of Yuesford, Ok....

I didn't specify zz. In partciular I dislike this auwt train.
    Sb16 comes foreward and say he doesn't like the AUWT train, okay that backs his Yues>Auwt lynch.

Yues has not given a single opinion that I'd classify as "well-formed" all game. ZZ might get replaced at night.

I understand and acknowledge this is a 100% reversal from my stance earlier today.
    Self aware enough to acknowledge his complete 180 today, okay. But to classify ZZ as getting replaced and not Yuesford is scummy.

Current VCA:

Yuesford (3 [L-96]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, Stealthbomber16
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-96]):
    theoneceko, WrathCyber, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-96]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt
    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99
    Auwt (2 [L-97]):
    Renegade, Funny Thing
    ZZorange (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM Magoroth
    Posting this here so you can see exactly where the votes are at this point in time.Yagami+Sb16 still on YUES. Ren+Funny on AUWT. Yagami tied with YUES+Martin for 3 votes a piece. Yagami is still in danger of being lynched at this time.

You are voting the wrong person today, Auwt. It's making you look REALLY bad.
    Sb16 defends Yagami openly here telling AUWT he looks bad because his vote is on Yagami. Yuesfords vote is also on Yagami along with ZZ, SB16 should be calling them out too.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    -vote light_yagami

gtg. probably won't be around for day end.
    This here is where it gets juciy.

And Suddenly With 1 Hour & 8 Mins Left Im Slotted To Die Sweet.
    Yagami signals to his boys that there's an hour left and he currently has 4 votes on him. Making him todays lynch with an hour left.

Yuesford (3 [L-96]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, Stealthbomber16
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-96]):
    theoneceko, WrathCyber, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt, S-FM Magoroth
    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99
    Auwt (2 [L-97]):
    Renegade, Funny Thing

guess I'll move for Light's sake

-vote Yuesford
    Posting this becasue of the VCA showing Yagami with 4 votes. However Martin feels Yagami's a bad lynch here so he ties Yuesford+Yagami at 4 votes a piece.

see even anime guy might be about to be killed and she doesnt even care and posted anime. thats cool with me
    Funny defending Yagami simply for the fact that Yagami posted a picture of anime while being tied for the lynch.

Its Good Because, I Am Town And That Will Be Something The Rest Of Town Can Use.. Unfortunately With Me Dead Today The Invest Assuming We Still Have One.. Cant Use Me As A Bases For Comparing Others 2.
    I do think that Yagami was inviting the parity to check him here because of the Agenda him and Sb16 have been preaching all game that Yagami is lock town. A scum Yagami literally benefits from this because if a parity cop checks him with any other town player, SB16+Yagami can literally death tunnel the town in that situation and we wouldn't know because there's no fucking flips.

-vote Auwt

Of all four options this is the only one I can consciously stomach.
    Cucho votes Auwt here putting him at 3 votes.

Id Be Willing To Switch To Awut Or ZZ At This Junction..
    Yagami is now suddenly OKAY with switching to AUWT when he's convinced that Yuesford is scum. This is a major slip up from Yagami here.

This is a dick move, but:

-vote Auwt

Nobody is defending Martin. Martin just came back from an intense MU championships game. I am willing to consider him as a lynch, but now I definitely don't want him dead.
    @WrathCyber if you think Martin is going to massively townclear himself when he has ~800 posts to catch up to, then you're sorely mistaken. You're making a mistake by continuing to tunnel the guy. It's okay to vote him, but since you can't squeeze information from his slot right now, the best you can do is gauge people's reactions to Martin's train. The only person who defended Martin was Auwt:

This wasn't even a defense. This was more of a criticism of my inconsistency from Auwt. Therefore, I really doubt Martin can be on a team with anyone. If you think I'm in a scum team with Martin, then I'll give more reasons as to why you're wrong.

You scumread Martin for his pocket post. However, I highly doubt scum!Martin would out himself so obviously. Martin is a very good player. He was a reserve for an MU championships game, and I've seen him play on Sc2Mafia. Also, if Martin is pocketing me, then according to the definition of pocketing--when a mafia convinces a town that they're town--I can not be in a team with Martin.
    Ceko now votes AUWT putting him at 4 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Seeing as I am not willing to risk a lynch on Yagami and my townreads would rather lynch my second top scumread over my top scumread, so I must concede and go for my 2nd rather than my 1st

-vote Auwt

D2 I am pushing for Yues unless something drastic happens, however there will be no 3 way dice roll today.
    Varcron now votes AUWT putting him at 5 votes. Yagami is now off the hot seat. (We know Varcron is town here)

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    -vote Auwt

You've convinced me that you are somewhat not scum.
    Wrath votes AUWT here, that's now 6 votes.

Yuesford (3 [L-96]):
    Light_Yagami, Stealthbomber16, MartinGG99
    Auwt (6 [L-93]):
    Varcron, theoneceko, WrathCyber, BananaCucho, Renegade, Funny Thing
    Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt, S-FM Magoroth
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-98]):
    blinkskater

-vote Auwt
    Posting this so you can see the VCA and also Martin vote on AUWT which makes it 7 fucking votes.

-vote Auwt

To prevent any kind of uber-last minute change where we end up accidentally voting yagami instead. I still think Yuesford is a better lynch but I guess I'm not opposed to this.
    Sb16 votes AUWT for vote # 8. Why? Previously SB16 said he wouldn't switch off of Yuesford unless a major revelation happens. No major major revelation has happened. Sb16 did not want to vote AUWT based on the evidence I've provided, but votes him anyways While admitting Yuesford is a better lynch? Oh here's another kicker his reason is to prevent YAGAMI from being lynched. All the evidence I've provided show's SB16 not wanting to lynch AUWT, but discrediting him a bit. EOD he ends up voting AUWT anyways.

If Velcro isn't killed tonight I will be severely disappointed by the mafia team for failing to meme this into existence
    Here's a little bit of a meme fun fact. Sb16 is the self proclaimed king of meme's and him and yagami really did MEME Varcrons death N1 into existance.

You know what, I do want to vote you after all

Light_Yagami
    Banana is highly suspect of Yagami now at EOD.

Nope! 100% serious

-vote Light_Yagami
    Super serious, I believe scum did likely hit banana alongside of me and it worked out perfectly for them because they've pushed AUWT being scum because of the way things worked out. Scum were scared that Banana was going to push Yagami tomorrow, so they shot him. Unfortunately so did I =\

This is my analysis of EOD 1. The scum team is Funny+SB16+Yagami.

Yuesford is literally spewed town by Sb16 and Yagami wanting to lynch him all game but never pulling the trigger because Funny has Yues in his pocket like SB16 had me in his. I got out of SB16's pocket because it stunk like bull crap. Yuesford literally called out the two scum at the start of the game correctly, and show so much frustration at the fact nobody else see's it. Looking back it's obvious ASF and I apologize to YUES for allowing SB16 to literally pocket me like I was his prison bitch.

This being said CEKO has also sensed what was going on between SB16+Yagami the entire game while correctly reading Yuesford as pocketed by Funny and always town. If I'm dead tonight Ceko is the town leader. MM + Renegade you need to put all faith in Ceko here, as does Ceko need to put all his faith in you guys.

The POE is here the game is solved in the end we worked together and persevered. It was a bumpy road but we did it bois.

POE: Funny//Sb16//Yagami

Town: blink, Ceko, Renegade, MM, YUES

Scum: Funny, SB16, Yagami

GG

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

I'm going to be completely honest. I want to die tonight because I'm going to be really busy starting tomorrow.

I refuse to replace out because that will make things hard on Mike.
    I've done the work Ceko, you just need make sure town votes together.

I'm going to start my EOD 2 analysis now.

22. ISO #2372

23. ISO #2373

wait that doesnt even make sense clownslater i like reading your whack ass shit but if 3 badbguys were alive they would have killed 2 last night
    No because that doesn't fit into your agenda of 1 scum being dead. Yesterday was not MYLO today is.

24. ISO #2374

So, Auwt comes out with this post. I've played with AUWT many times, scum AUWT generally always pushes players that are obviously scummy + LHF. The fact AUWT was literally defending Yues/ZZ as bad trains and not jumping on them is super telling to me that AUWT's alignment is town. Also the fact that he was literally voted up so fast by mostly everyone. There is no benefit for scum to buss here in this situation in a flip less setup especially on day 1. AUWT is pretty convinced Yagami is scum, and also correctly names Funny Thing as his partner here. AUWT is correctly tunneled on Yagami here.

This was literally one of the next few posts. No idea what Funny would even be trying to say here, However when we get to his next post it becomes clear.

Ceko is the first to vote AUWT here, CEKO VS AUWT was TVT in every way. Ceko correctly says here that scum AUWT has weak scum reads here, which in my opinion is correct. However AUWT's assessment of Yagami is not weak here it's extremely ACCURATE, so at face value Ceko you are conf biasing AUWT's read on Light here as weak because you were scum leaning AUWT.

I'm posting this so that we can see hard evidence of where the votes currently sit. Ceko is the only vote on AUWT at the moment, while Sb16+Yagami are voting Yuesford together. Yuesford = Top train right now.

Here we go funny's next post/vote after his previous post of "i didn't want to have to do this." He votes AUWT out of nowhere. There was no logical progression that lead him to suspecting/voting AUWT here from a town perspective. From a scum perspective though AUWT is tunneling on Funny's partner Yagami, and then AUWT correctly tagged Funny as Yagamis partner.

Next thing you know we have SB16 coming in to agree with Funny, and throw shade at AUWT for the only reason being "weak day 1 by AUWT standards" What aboout every other player here that was having a weak day 1?

More shade at AUWT here by Funny

Here we have Funny trying to pocket Yuesford, he's been pretty consistant with his Yuesford pocketing the entire game.

Yagami asks Funny who he thinks it is and Funny responds with "auwt" as you can see in the next quote. Literally ZERO progression from Funny to be scum reading AUWT here.

Yagami for the first time chimes in with the same agenda that FUnny has just laid out, then SB16 backed. Now Yagami feels the need to chime in with his discredit of AUWT here that they are not playing their normal town self. This read on AUWT by Yagami doesn't match anything he has said previously and it's the same exact agenda that Funny+Sb16 just posted.

AUWT putting in more work here and correctly figuring out what Yagami is doing and calling him out on it. According to Yagami if anyone tries to change his mind on Yuesford they would be scum. While Yagami literally just went along with Funny+Sb16's assessment of AUWT being scummy. According to Yagami's own Logic he should be scum reading SB16+Funny here because they are "convincing" Yagami that AUWT should be lynched,

Auwt train gains some steam by a Town Renegade here.

This is in response to AUWT. Yagami throw's two incredibly weak scum reads out there Auwt has been putting in effort but he is associating AUWT in the same category as ZZ when they were 100% not. ZZ Was trolling and not putting in effort, AUWT was just suspecting Yagami, and obviously Yagami doesn't like that. So Yagami's new agenda is to scumread AUWT, which matches with Funny+SB16.

Stealth voices here that he doesn't like the Yuesford train

This could be seen as a scum slip here from stealth too. Look at the wording. He's lead a miss lynch on AUWT before. He does not want to do it again. Sb16 TMI'S AUWT as town here. SB16 does NOT think AUWT is scum, which doesn't go along with what he said a few posts ago.

Banana realizes Sb16 may have just slipped up

Hard suspicion on Sb16 here because of inconsistency.

I actually meld with banana here because I realize it at the same exact time. I look back in hindsight and realize this is a huge reason here NOT to shoot banana. If only I knew than what I knew now.

Stealth flops back over to his Yuesford is a better lynch than AUWT, more inconsistencies.

Banana pointing out more of stealths inconsistancies.

In SB16's previous post he says that he is pushing for Yuesfords lynch strongly over Auwt. He then goes back and says he can't vote for people he thinks are town. He's pushing Yues strongly over Auwt, so he must think AUWT is town? MORE BULLSHIT. Sb16 doesn't have strong scumreads yet he admits that he's pushing for Yues over AUWT STRONGLY.

Here we have SB16 saying he will not STRONGLY feel about anything till d2, when PREVIOUSLY, he says he feels STRONGLY for a Yues lynch over AUWT.

So the only way Sb16 won't move his vote off Yuesford here is if there's a major revelation. Okay fair, we'll wait for this major revelation then for SB16's vote to move off of Yuesford, Ok....

Sb16 comes foreward and say he doesn't like the AUWT train, okay that backs his Yues>Auwt lynch.

Self aware enough to acknowledge his complete 180 today, okay. But to classify ZZ as getting replaced and not Yuesford is scummy.

Posting this here so you can see exactly where the votes are at this point in time.Yagami+Sb16 still on YUES. Ren+Funny on AUWT. Yagami tied with YUES+Martin for 3 votes a piece. Yagami is still in danger of being lynched at this time.

Sb16 defends Yagami openly here telling AUWT he looks bad because his vote is on Yagami. Yuesfords vote is also on Yagami along with ZZ, SB16 should be calling them out too.

This here is where it gets juciy.

Yagami signals to his boys that there's an hour left and he currently has 4 votes on him. Making him todays lynch with an hour left.

Posting this becasue of the VCA showing Yagami with 4 votes. However Martin feels Yagami's a bad lynch here so he ties Yuesford+Yagami at 4 votes a piece.

Funny defending Yagami simply for the fact that Yagami posted a picture of anime while being tied for the lynch.

I do think that Yagami was inviting the parity to check him here because of the Agenda him and Sb16 have been preaching all game that Yagami is lock town. A scum Yagami literally benefits from this because if a parity cop checks him with any other town player, SB16+Yagami can literally death tunnel the town in that situation and we wouldn't know because there's no fucking flips.

Cucho votes Auwt here putting him at 3 votes.

Yagami is now suddenly OKAY with switching to AUWT when he's convinced that Yuesford is scum. This is a major slip up from Yagami here.

Ceko now votes AUWT putting him at 4 votes.

Varcron now votes AUWT putting him at 5 votes. Yagami is now off the hot seat. (We know Varcron is town here)

Wrath votes AUWT here, that's now 6 votes.

Posting this so you can see the VCA and also Martin vote on AUWT which makes it 7 fucking votes.

Sb16 votes AUWT for vote # 8. Why? Previously SB16 said he wouldn't switch off of Yuesford unless a major revelation happens. No major major revelation has happened. Sb16 did not want to vote AUWT based on the evidence I've provided, but votes him anyways While admitting Yuesford is a better lynch? Oh here's another kicker his reason is to prevent YAGAMI from being lynched. All the evidence I've provided show's SB16 not wanting to lynch AUWT, but discrediting him a bit. EOD he ends up voting AUWT anyways.

Here's a little bit of a meme fun fact. Sb16 is the self proclaimed king of meme's and him and yagami really did MEME Varcrons death N1 into existance.

Banana is highly suspect of Yagami now at EOD.

Super serious, I believe scum did likely hit banana alongside of me and it worked out perfectly for them because they've pushed AUWT being scum because of the way things worked out. Scum were scared that Banana was going to push Yagami tomorrow, so they shot him. Unfortunately so did I =\

This is my analysis of EOD 1. The scum team is Funny+SB16+Yagami.

Yuesford is literally spewed town by Sb16 and Yagami wanting to lynch him all game but never pulling the trigger because Funny has Yues in his pocket like SB16 had me in his. I got out of SB16's pocket because it stunk like bull crap. Yuesford literally called out the two scum at the start of the game correctly, and show so much frustration at the fact nobody else see's it. Looking back it's obvious ASF and I apologize to YUES for allowing SB16 to literally pocket me like I was his prison bitch.

This being said CEKO has also sensed what was going on between SB16+Yagami the entire game while correctly reading Yuesford as pocketed by Funny and always town. If I'm dead tonight Ceko is the town leader. MM + Renegade you need to put all faith in Ceko here, as does Ceko need to put all his faith in you guys.

The POE is here the game is solved in the end we worked together and persevered. It was a bumpy road but we did it bois.

POE: Funny//Sb16//Yagami

Town: blink, Ceko, Renegade, MM, YUES

Scum: Funny, SB16, Yagami

GG
    Ur Forgetting The Part Where I Wasnt Worried About Dying.. Nor Would I Have Cared Had I Died Day 1.. The Only Role I Know For Absolute Certainty Is My Own.. Either Way Lynching Me Is Fine By Me.. Because Im Town.. But You Do You..

25. ISO #2375

Ur Forgetting The Part Where I Wasnt Worried About Dying.. Nor Would I Have Cared Had I Died Day 1.. The Only Role I Know For Absolute Certainty Is My Own.. Either Way Lynching Me Is Fine By Me.. Because Im Town.. But You Do You..
    It's not okay to be fine with dyeing when you're town sorry bud.

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

It's not okay to be fine with dyeing when you're town sorry bud.
    Well This Late In The Game Ill Give You That.. Im Currently Less Fine With It.. Because Of How Late In The Game We Are.. However Day 1 Had I Died.. It Woulda Been Fine Because, It Would Still Be The Same Scenario Today... So, Although Your Thoughts Look Good.. They Are Just Wrong.. Specifically About My Slot..

28. ISO #2378

29. ISO #2379

30. ISO #2380

Well This Late In The Game Ill Give You That.. Im Currently Less Fine With It.. Because Of How Late In The Game We Are.. However Day 1 Had I Died.. It Woulda Been Fine Because, It Would Still Be The Same Scenario Today... So, Although Your Thoughts Look Good.. They Are Just Wrong.. Specifically About My Slot..
    No matter what time in the game it is if you're town it's never fine to be okay with dyeing, that's just not accurate.

31. ISO #2381

I Do Believe That Yes.. Normally In Most Cases He Never Locks Me As Town Especially Day 1..
    K then SB16 as town would have no reason to poecket you right? That makes him scum from your POV?

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

However, His Reasoning For Doing So.. Sounded Good.

He Said My Death Tunnel On Yues Is The Most Town Like Thing Hes Ever Seen Me Do..
    He literally called you town for the reason of you tunneling someone. So you trust him for "pocketing you with a bad reason"

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388

39. ISO #2389

40. ISO #2390

41. ISO #2391

42. ISO #2392

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

How do you know it's all "bullshit" unless you already skimmed over blink's wall?
    I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #2399

Also Blink I Find It Genuinely Funny.. That I Was Basically Town Read By Everyone.. Until U Changed Your Mind On My Slot.. With SB16 Chiming In.. You Really Think Its Yagami? And Basically Being Like Okay If You Say So.. But Still Had Me As Town.. Then MM Comes In And Reads Me As Town With Out Really Reading The Thread.. Thats Fine Though.. Just Kinda Dumbfounded At This Game ATM.

50. ISO #2400

Also Blink I Find It Genuinely Funny.. That I Was Basically Town Read By Everyone.. Until U Changed Your Mind On My Slot.. With SB16 Chiming In.. You Really Think Its Yagami? And Basically Being Like Okay If You Say So.. But Still Had Me As Town.. Then MM Comes In And Reads Me As Town With Out Really Reading The Thread.. Thats Fine Though.. Just Kinda Dumbfounded At This Game ATM.
    What have you done this game to prove your town?