Discord Mafia Group!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Discord Mafia Group!

Sup folk. We are trying to put together some Discord Mafia group!

It will primarily be voice chat. We are going to see how it runs and find the most comfortable way to Play it.

This Saturday or Sunday evening/night we will try go gather some folk for a Game. Would be cool if you could come along and being a friend.

https://discord.gg/UscPBgVV
    Last edited by SuperJack; April 23rd, 2021 at 01:53 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Discord Mafia Group!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    ^^ I'll make sure to download some SC2 incase we end up doing some gaming.
    I want to give you a list of some Arcade games in case you guys will do an Arcade night someday.
    Idk how many of them still work. These are EU names.

First, 3 games that I think there's at least 1 member in this community who plays them:
    ice baneling escape (mrmostache)
    runling run (ceko. Terrible map for arcade night imho, Survivorling Arena is better)
    parasite (mm)

Now to the actual list: (not properly grouped most likely)

Tag or Hide and Seek Games
    Cube Tag -(may be imbalanced)
    Doodad Hunt
    Hide'n Seek
    Moo!
    Unreal Freeze Tag
    Сюни & Унитаз
    Hungry Hungry Arena

Arena Games
    Ant Colonies
    Archers
    area21
    bomberbot
    Smashcraft
    Spider Mine Arena vBeta
    Fatty Fight
    GridFall

Hidden Role Games (I like better name)
    Barcraft
    Hide and Kill (Assassins)
    Murder EU

Miscellaneous
    Raynor Kart
    Raynor Party Revival
    Photon Cycles Reworked
    Pictionary
    Infestation_Installation -(lol @ at there being a first-person shooter game in SC2)

Ball Games
    Extreme Dodgeball
    StarDodgeBall -(one of the dodgeball games was shit the other was good. i forgot which was which)
    Zealot Hockey
    Push Football Remastered
    Ultimate Frisbee

Escape or Puzzle Games
    Saw The Horror Game
    Space Platform Escape

Idk what they are but I saw them in replays folder Games
    Haunted Forest (EU)
    Impossible Scenario Probe (Updated)

Other
    Then there are the classical SC2 maps, like Monobattle, macro micro, peepmode or obs, Phantom Mode (this one could be under Hidden Role Games).
    Ofc TD maps are a lot and easy to find.

Not all of them are good (some might be just for 4-6 players too), and I know I'm missing some at least from what I've played.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I'll try and probably fail to join
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Your lists are missing photon discs and bomberman :P
    Idk photon discs, but the bomberbot version of bomberman has about 100x more reviews than bomberman arena so I'll assume it's better.

This list didn't matter tbh. They couldn't get enough players for almost any of these games to be fun, not to mention that most aren't interested in SC2 Arcade nights - they rather play a game night on Steam.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Idk photon discs, but the bomberbot version of bomberman has about 100x more reviews than bomberman arena so I'll assume it's better.

This list didn't matter tbh. They couldn't get enough players for almost any of these games to be fun, not to mention that most aren't interested in SC2 Arcade nights - they rather play a game night on Steam.
    Blizzard dropped the ball with the arcade. :/
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

27. ISO #27

The only genuinely good arcade games that are still alive are Parasite and Mafia. The rest is either uninteresting or dead.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The only genuinely good arcade games that are still alive are Parasite and Mafia. The rest is either uninteresting or dead.
    Pretty sure Zealot Hockey still has yearly draft league on both - NA and EU - servers, with 100+ members each. (though it's a very private community)
    TD maps Squadron TD and Mines and Magic still have regular competitive tournaments.
    I'm willing to bet Desert Strike is the same. At the very least, inter-clan skirmishes.
    Probes vs Zealots I imagine could still have a competitive community, but not sure maybe it's dead
    Ice Baneling Escape still has speedrun records getting broken, though I agree the game is largely dead. If the Koreans ever manage to break a record, the westerners will be sure to come out of hyberbation though.

Idk what you mean by uninteresting and dead tbh. Like take Starjeweled for example: sure, it looks dead publicly, but if you're into it then you'd have a good handful of people to challenge. There's many small little private communities like that.

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nexus Squadron Strike.

I can teach you how to play.

Random unit costs each game make it so much more interesting than Desert Strike and whatever else is out there.

30. ISO #30

Pretty sure Zealot Hockey still has yearly draft league on both - NA and EU - servers, with 100+ members each. (though it's a very private community)
    TD maps Squadron TD and Mines and Magic still have regular competitive tournaments.
    I'm willing to bet Desert Strike is the same. At the very least, inter-clan skirmishes.
    Probes vs Zealots I imagine could still have a competitive community, but not sure maybe it's dead
    Ice Baneling Escape still has speedrun records getting broken, though I agree the game is largely dead. If the Koreans ever manage to break a record, the westerners will be sure to come out of hyberbation though.

Idk what you mean by uninteresting and dead tbh. Like take Starjeweled for example: sure, it looks dead publicly, but if you're into it then you'd have a good handful of people to challenge. There's many small little private communities like that.
    Yeah I remember PvZ, was a fun arcade game, used to play it several years ago.
    Haven't seen so much on the NA server, but EU is still having some games played lately iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Yeah I remember PvZ, was a fun arcade game, used to play it several years ago.
    Haven't seen so much on the NA server, but EU is still having some games played lately iirc.
    I remember PvZ! Interesting to hear that it's still played some on EU servers.

Mafia, Hero Attack, and PvZ were the three games I played by far the most back in the early days of custom games.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

I guess I'm pretty selective when it comes to defining "good arcade game". There are many hidden gems in the Arcade, but nobody ever plays them. Like Planet Protoss Tribes, The Sneaky City Game, etc.

35. ISO #35