pls save me from myself
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

pls save me from myself

I count for odd and even. Every single sentence I read, every single subtitle in a translation or every line in a book, I count for odd and even. I count the number of words to determine whether the line had an odd or even number of words, I count the number of letters to determine whether there is an odd or even number of letters.

I count including punctuation, I count excluding punctutation. I count including spaces, I count excluding spaces. Sometimes I count hyphenated words as one, sometimes I do not. Sometimes I do several at once and compare them. Sometimes I do several then count whether I got an odd number of odd/evens or an even number of odd/evens.

I don't know when I started doing this, but I do it. And it's fucking insufferable. Sometimes if I'm watching an anime I friggin pause the video so I can finish all the computations on the subtitles. Sometimes when I'm trying to figure out whether someone is a scumread I get totally sidetracked by how many perfect even sentences they happened to consecutively write. If you want to tilt me as scum do 5 odd sentences in a row and I'll be too enraged to think straight.

It's not always that bad tho. It feels good when you get a long chain of even results for example.

I also multiply the numbers on car license plates and telephone numbers and obsess over whether, during train journeys, there is a continual path of buildings, fences, trees exc. that connect the left side of the window to the right side of the window from my perspective. And, if such a path connection exists, if there are multiple distinct path connections and how long they maintain for.

If one of you fucks find this remotely relatable I will be vindicated. Any trolls will be reported for cyberbullying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: pls save me from myself

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I really thought it was just a fart
    it was

my ass is satisfied
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

that is odd sir. have u seen a psychiatrist? no meme
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Same as Aamirus. And no, you're not alone in that situation, although I'm not personally touched by that, there are many people who have similar patterns (as far as I know). If you're finding it annoying, there may be a need to do something about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #11

I feel better. Thankyou.

I'll book a GP and see what they make of it. I think I dramatized how bad it was in my frustration, it's not happening all the time tbf lol

In response to Kenny, sometimes it's words sometimes it's letters. You'd think odd appears 50% of the time, but it feels like markedly less than 50%. Though that's probably confirmation bias.

12. ISO #12

have u tried turning ur brain off and turning it back on again?? maybe a shower? i can smell u from here dude
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    have u tried turning ur brain off and turning it back on again?? maybe a shower? i can smell u from here dude
    Rematch at chess sometime?

14. ISO #14

Rematch at chess sometime?
    let's GO
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

I count for odd and even. Every single sentence I read, every single subtitle in a translation or every line in a book, I count for odd and even. I count the number of words to determine whether the line had an odd or even number of words, I count the number of letters to determine whether there is an odd or even number of letters.

I count including punctuation, I count excluding punctutation. I count including spaces, I count excluding spaces. Sometimes I count hyphenated words as one, sometimes I do not. Sometimes I do several at once and compare them. Sometimes I do several then count whether I got an odd number of odd/evens or an even number of odd/evens.

I don't know when I started doing this, but I do it. And it's fucking insufferable. Sometimes if I'm watching an anime I friggin pause the video so I can finish all the computations on the subtitles. Sometimes when I'm trying to figure out whether someone is a scumread I get totally sidetracked by how many perfect even sentences they happened to consecutively write. If you want to tilt me as scum do 5 odd sentences in a row and I'll be too enraged to think straight.

It's not always that bad tho. It feels good when you get a long chain of even results for example.

I also multiply the numbers on car license plates and telephone numbers and obsess over whether, during train journeys, there is a continual path of buildings, fences, trees exc. that connect the left side of the window to the right side of the window from my perspective. And, if such a path connection exists, if there are multiple distinct path connections and how long they maintain for.

If one of you fucks find this remotely relatable I will be vindicated. Any trolls will be reported for cyberbullying.
    I do it sometimes but not to that extent. It used to be super bad for a short while when I was a kid, nowadays I still sometimes count letters, sometimes words. Favourite of mine is to see if a word is 10 letters long.

PS: I'd also be up for chess ayy
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I do it sometimes but not to that extent. It used to be super bad for a short while when I was a kid, nowadays I still sometimes count letters, sometimes words. Favourite of mine is to see if a word is 10 letters long.

PS: I'd also be up for chess ayy
    get in line, nerd

18. ISO #18