Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Street Racer Should Have Speeding Crime

Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Street racers should have a crime so that invests can prove them.

So you're telling me that street racers have no crimes?

So they "race" without speeding? Yeah right.

image_2022-04-04_085742.png
    This was originally planned but scrapped. In that he would appear as Mafia or suspicious or something as a trade off for being untargetable some nights.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

The evolution of the crime structure came from an offhand comment I made to Rev years back.

The core idea was something along the lines of not having detectable roles if no action was taken leaving roles the option to take no action and increasing depth of gameplay.

It built upon the old invest concept of pools. With that you would need the racer to have some town/non-town/evil parallels in crimes to balance as the game existed. Otherwise you make a self-confirmable role which is really bad for gameplay.

I am not saying it should not be a thing but I do feel more needs to go into it than 'make a crime for this role' from a balance standpoint.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    The evolution of the crime structure came from an offhand comment I made to Rev years back.

The core idea was something along the lines of not having detectable roles if no action was taken leaving roles the option to take no action and increasing depth of gameplay.

It built upon the old invest concept of pools. With that you would need the racer to have some town/non-town/evil parallels in crimes to balance as the game existed. Otherwise you make a self-confirmable role which is really bad for gameplay.

I am not saying it should not be a thing but I do feel more needs to go into it than 'make a crime for this role' from a balance standpoint.
    The balance standpoint is that currently Street racer is hard to prove because people don't know what no feedback is, so if SR stops drifting an invest can prove him coz no one else has speeding.

This is kinda needed because SR gets lynched a lot.