{Watch List} Omnipotents 1-S2-2-267751
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Omnipotents 1-S2-2-267751

Ethiopian on day 4 killed a confirmed vet after 5 (vig) shot 15 (vet) for claiming vet. The day after vig dies to the vet, claiming he was going to visit 15, 14 kills 15. Regardless if 15 was trolling or not, 14 killed a confirmed town.

I don't believe 15 needed to tell his role to anyone in this game. I don't care what happened before that, 14 killed a confirmed town with a vengeance. You can see that clearly in chat. His rage has cost town a loss. I think 14s actions fundamentally effected the outcome of the game.-Mafia- (330).SC2ReplayEtho1.PNGetho2.PNG

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Etheopian: 1S2-1-10926928

Sorry for the wait, we usually hop from time to time to review whatever report is easier to review first.

Etheopian was trying his best to save this game. He didn't even vote up 15, the rest of people did, and he just lost it and voted guilty (with other people voting guilty).

This is the real gamethrower:

Omnipotents 1-S2-2-267751

He is 15 veteran. 5 the vigilante shoots the WD. next day, 5 claims to shoot 9. 15 the veteran strongly counter claim him almost getting him lynched in 4-3 vote.
    This isn't even veteran baiting evils. This is veteran baiting townies. There is absolutely no benefit of doing this, other than wanting to say "LOL NOOB VIGI U MAD BRO?", despite vigi doing exactly the right thing, shooting the person who tried his best to lynch him.

Indeed, 5 shoots 15, and 5 dies.

Next day, 14 tries to vote 6, who is sk. 15 doesn't cooperate with him. In fact, 15 votes 14 (even though 14 is voting sk for the sake of the town).

Intentional Gamethrowing and Greifing.

WLx4

I actually suspect that skyping was involved. Taco the sk is in an adjacent slot with Omni, and they make an appearance in another unreviewed report together.
    Last edited by MrMostache; February 23rd, 2020 at 08:53 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Etheopian: 1S2-1-10926928

By the way Mostache I have a save proving you used your mod powers to change the outcome of a game. I'd need to go through my saves to find it, but I specifically recall you telling the entire game that I was not in-fact a new player by using your ADMIN chat during the game at night.

I'd really like it if Mostache didn't review my reports from now on. I feel there's a conflict of interest since I don't allow him in my game lobbies anymore.

Thank you!

7. ISO #7

Re: Omnipotents 1-S2-2-267751

If the veteran voted 6 when people were voting him, town would have won. He instead voted on the mason leader. This is just one of the reasons why it was gamethrowing on his part.

You are welcome to submit a report about Moderator Misconduct. I don't have report immunity after all.

Unfortunately, we don't really choose who review a report. It's based on availability of mods.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

8. ISO #8

Re: Omnipotents 1-S2-2-267751

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post

Unfortunately, we don't really choose who review a report. It's based on availability of mods.
    Well if he doesn't want you to review his reports then you can just leave them lol, let someone else get to it, less work for you.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?