Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2399
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    There are several things I want.
    I want people to stop telling other people they aren't doing anything, unless they aren't posting and actually giving thoughts on players.
    The amount of accusations people have going on about who is doing "Something" is silly.
    Everyone is doing "something", and the blame posts are only causing us to waste time we could be discussing actual reads rather than wasting time arguing who has the biggest dick in contributions.

Now, what do you two think of whad and yukitaka?

~Widowmaker
    I feel like yuki is trying to justify ignoring half of the players, which concerns me greatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #1402

Seriously?

Did Whad just come in here and say he's catching up, make one post, and peace out again? That's all he's been doing all game is making a few posts and disappearing.

Also, deathworlds anger seems out of place. I know you are here but I want someone else who knows you to say if this is normal for you. ika is saying he doesn't think you are one to get easily frustrated like this.

So those who know Yuki say he doesn't normally post so erratically. Good to know.

Okabe or whatever isn't saying anything either.

FA needs to explain the abrupt posting style change from masquerade to this.

~SW

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    The thing about this

Yuki is such an easy target to go for when your name is being thrown around votes are coming your way
    K?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

This is where I am mentally right now:

Town:
    Frozen Angel, Empathy17, Elephant
    Null:
    Gyrlander, deathworlds, yzb25, Cancer, Okabe
    Lean Scum:
    RLVG
    Scum:
    Yukitaka Oni, Whad,

Frozen Angel: She was my strongest town read near end of day 1, and honestly one of the ones I suspected most of being killed. My current thoughts on them still being here kind of lends me to believe they could be recruited or I was wrong. I heavily doubt that as of now,

Empathy17: This read honestly has more grounds in just how Ika is acting. Ika is much more involved in the game than he would otherwise be and while silverwolf is the more active part of the ***** I think Ika part would be still even more diminished if he was scum. I also don't think its likely they were possibly recruited and I am operating under some theory that recruitment could have happened night 1 instead of night 0.

Elephant: His actions and role I think speak volumes so far, I liked him in beginning of day 1, there was a rawness to his posts that I really liked and thought was genuine anger/frustration.

RLVG: I didn't like him so much day 1, I don't like him going into this day with him excusing his behavior day 1 as just him pretending to be scummy but given his role/and stuff I didn't really pay attention I am ruling him out as top scum suspects right now.

I think I have talked about both Yukitaka Oni and Whad, but again I didn't think many of whads posts interactions with me were genuine, the beginning push on me I thought was okay but he backed of for something I would call null and he tried to pretend it was a town slip. I don't see many ties with him to Yukitaka, but Oni has been acting really odd.

Now I have a huge null pile, and If I had to sort any of them right now I would say that Grylander is probably town, Deathworlds probably scum, yzb25 scum, Cancer town, Okaba is really just flat null.

Cancer I don't think would perform that kill last night. It makes no sense to me. Just increase town apathy by keeping Trudeau alive. The only reason my doubt on that is maybe they didn't make the call or on other team or something else.

I plan to do a deeper analysis into my nulls and scum before EOD.

~Ana
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

7. ISO #1407

hell ya motherfuckers, I'm a null lean scum.
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    hell ya motherfuckers, I'm a null lean scum.
    According to firebringer anyways
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #1410

Well, there is the off chance that you and RLVG are both orange scum or something.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #1411

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Firebringer please explain why the Godfather is still a scum-lean.
    I trust my read over claims.
    That is just given.

I think there is valid reason for someone else to be GF and waiting to claim.
    I don't think RLVG is clear.

~Ana

12. ISO #1412

I trust my read over claims.
    That is just given.

I think there is valid reason for someone else to be GF and waiting to claim.
    I don't think RLVG is clear.

~Ana
    inb4 I'm godfather.

secret: I'm not.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #1413

Well, there is the off chance that you and RLVG are both orange scum or something.
    doubtful that firebringer thinks this though, as any sane person wouldn't.

yet not sure firebringer goes into the "sane" pile of humans.
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

Deathworlds that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in this entire game.

That being said, I don't advocate a RLVG lynch because I know who the Consig and 2nd Kidnapper is, so I'm not too worried.
    It was 90% sarcasm.
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #1417

It was 90% sarcasm.
    Disregard, I have no idea what you're referring to.
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

I think you want me to be scum more than you actually think I'm scum.
    Honestly?

Yes.
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #1421

Its stuff like this that I scope in on that always makes me go back to null with you two.
    It 100% looks like your just making up a read on me as you go.

~Widowmaker
    What concerns me about cancer is that they are bringing up absolutes a lot.
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #1422

Its stuff like this that I scope in on that always makes me go back to null with you two.
    It 100% looks like your just making up a read on me as you go.

~Widowmaker
    You just like scum reading me fire and look for opportunities to do it. Its okay. Bring it in big boy.

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

That's how you can tell FB is town
    ^^
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

Quotes or it didn't happen.
    I don't take notes if that's what you're looking for.
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

Don't make a blanket untrue statement that you're not willing to backup.
    My reads are more or less a general feel for each player, with the exception of slip hunting.

I'm not unwilling to back it up but, you know what, disregard that; I have no intention of rereading 1400 posts hunting for some quotes for you.
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #1430

Hey Gyrlander, I have news for you. I figured out your town ^^ This is Definitely the Townie Gyrlander speaking.
    *Pets Gyrlander*
    You sir can sit next to RLVG.
    Why are we making such pocketing-tier comments about alignment piles. This kind of shit is scummy af, especially when handed out toward a player that isnt being hard read town by all, and is null/scum for some. Its offering a 'helping hand' or looking far too friendly to be town, especially on d2.

I want them to contribute more, I'm displeased with the amount and quality of posts they've made.
    Sorry, let me adjust my 'qualtiy' to more accurately reflect both your own postings, and the postings of majority of the players here. I will become very emotional and agitated, responding to everything in a hostile manner, and insulting players while chucking nonsense around instead of furthering the game. Ahh yes, that'll make some great quality posting!

My absence is largely due to this game being nothing but you all talking shit about each other, and dragging non-related game stuff in on occasion. Id also like to confer with my 2nd player before making any great leaps, however theyre yet to return.

Not sure why Fire is continuing with these personalities, you cant just chuck in buzz words assosciated with their abilities and pass it off as a character line. It might be NAI, but its still pointless af.

This vote is useless now that yuki corrected his earlier comments
    -unvote

I dont like that every time Ika begans to get more emotional(?), silver steps in to clarify things, or clean things up. It reads to me like silver has to constantly stop ika before he leaks/slips something, so im mild scum reading this slot.

Gyr not calling out cancer on the buddying, in conjunction with my early posts on him is also scummy, but im not sure which of the two is worst (cancers buddying of gyr), and i doubt theres any bussing going on there, so for now they can both live in my scum pile, but i only believe 1 is actually scum.

Subnote, deathworlds, where the fuck was my tunnel, i 'slipped' as hard as banana d1, why arent i being accused of shit.

31. ISO #1431

Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
    Subnote, deathworlds, where the fuck was my tunnel, i 'slipped' as hard as banana d1, why arent i being accused of shit.
    1. Piss off.
    2. It was unknown who slipped, you know, the one in the elephant slot. Not banana, one of the people in the Cancer slot.
    3. The fact that you mention that you're unwilling to make "great leaps" without the consultation of your partner kind of contradicts your statement with the Empathy slot.
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #1432

Why are we making such pocketing-tier comments about alignment piles. This kind of shit is scummy af, especially when handed out toward a player that isnt being hard read town by all, and is null/scum for some. Its offering a 'helping hand' or looking far too friendly to be town, especially on d2.

Sorry, let me adjust my 'qualtiy' to more accurately reflect both your own postings, and the postings of majority of the players here. I will become very emotional and agitated, responding to everything in a hostile manner, and insulting players while chucking nonsense around instead of furthering the game. Ahh yes, that'll make some great quality posting!

My absence is largely due to this game being nothing but you all talking shit about each other, and dragging non-related game stuff in on occasion. Id also like to confer with my 2nd player before making any great leaps, however theyre yet to return.

Not sure why Fire is continuing with these personalities, you cant just chuck in buzz words assosciated with their abilities and pass it off as a character line. It might be NAI, but its still pointless af.

This vote is useless now that yuki corrected his earlier comments
    -unvote

I dont like that every time Ika begans to get more emotional(?), silver steps in to clarify things, or clean things up. It reads to me like silver has to constantly stop ika before he leaks/slips something, so im mild scum reading this slot.

Gyr not calling out cancer on the buddying, in conjunction with my early posts on him is also scummy, but im not sure which of the two is worst (cancers buddying of gyr), and i doubt theres any bussing going on there, so for now they can both live in my scum pile, but i only believe 1 is actually scum.

Quite a lot in here that I actually don't like.
    I will have to take this apart later.

I am off to sleep.

~Reaper

33. ISO #1433

I am off to sleep.
    Same, I'll see y'all tomorrow.
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

My reads are more or less a general feel for each player, with the exception of slip hunting.

I'm not unwilling to back it up but, you know what, disregard that; I have no intention of rereading 1400 posts hunting for some quotes for you.
    You could just say "I'm lazy and probably incorrect". That's easier and less words.

36. ISO #1436

Okay I need to sleep. Please make sure Whad and Okabe are participating when I'm gone. I think it's better to double Jail, so please don't stack too many votes on one person and spend the time getting answers from people/selecting jail targets.

I'm also not a fan of Yuki avoiding questions.
    so you agree with my idea.

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

1. Piss off.
    2. It was unknown who slipped, you know, the one in the elephant slot. Not banana, one of the people in the Cancer slot.
    3. The fact that you mention that you're unwilling to make "great leaps" without the consultation of your partner kind of contradicts your statement with the Empathy slot.
    1. When you ask for 'quality posting', but your first and foremost point is 'piss off' - really? Could you at least pretend to be somewhat consistent.
    2. Regardless of who in the slot slipped, they 'slipped' in your mind. Mine was almost identical (making assumptions on the outcome of n0) but you didnt follow me up in the same manner.
    3. The empathy slot case isnt a great leap. I also shouldve phrased it as - id prefer to be consulting and sharing ideas/reads with my partner. I also mentioned that I hadn't been as active because of that, but Ive given up waiting so am just posting what im thinking so that this slot isnt so inactive.

39. ISO #1439

SJ Here

Hey Yuki, I have yet to get a good read on you at all. Can you help me out here?
    Why did you vote me yesterday, you put me at L-1. Why?
    Do you think Frozen Angel is scummy?
    Did you notice Mesks/PTB's claim that there where Tailor?
    why is this the first time you ask such question from yuki? that why she put you at L1 ?

what are your reads on the rest of votes happened on you yesterday? you said your going to analyze them to find scummy ones from towny ones and yet the only thing you said is that my vote was scummy for some reason and some bullshit crap about how I changed my reasons from yesterday.

40. ISO #1440

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    what about she assumably softing underboss granted this vote?
    That it was very anti-town to be claiming a perfect invest slot when under no pressure, thus becoming a night target if he was actually this role. More likely I assumed that he was going to use the information he knew (someone being a bg) to leverage town favour while being scum. However it was all a miscommunication, I just never moved my vote off till my recent post.

Also why is yuki being referred to as a she? Is yuki actually female? I apologise for my constant male pronoun usage.

41. ISO #1441

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    OK, We should have kidnappers kidnap tonight. The reasons being:

1) We have full control over who the kidnappers, kidnap

2) This is two controlled lynches by towns hands rather than scum trying to control lynches

3) The GF(RLVG) and consig are both a balanced check to the jailkeepers as well as the jailkeepers balanced to each other
    -basically, if either jailkeeper deviates, they will be called out by someone whether it be the GF, consig, or other jailkeeper
    -the reason why this works, at worst we have scum kill because they can't resolve all 3

4) Two lynches are better than one info. wise.

5) This will allow the kinappers to claim and be glorified mafiosos.

6) This does not mean we don't scumhunt all day and figure out the game, etc. it just means we can control what happens at night to a certain extent.

-Thoughts on this?

~SW
    You repeated my suggestion and reasoning in a listed manner whit hout citing it, should I sue you?!

pedit : I don't know! sorry yuki - if your male - in my fantasy world I imagined you as a she

42. ISO #1442

a few things wrong with this that you seem to be misunderstanding

A) when me or silver are psoting we are posting as an extension of another. i work during the day so silver has to do most of the posting at the time.
    B) when i am posting its usally cus silver needs a break or wants me to interact so she can get insights as an outsider
    C) silverwolf has and alwasy will be a better explainer then me, when i want something explained a certain way i have her do it cus she can phrase it better then me as you have seen
    D) you have already seen my d1 play form masqurade and my day one rage fest here. when it gets to that point i will always walk away to silver entirely outside of my alignment. not only that silver keeps reminding me she has done it too and if you have not noticed i tend to step in after

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

That it was very anti-town to be claiming a perfect invest slot when under no pressure, thus becoming a night target if he was actually this role. More likely I assumed that he was going to use the information he knew (someone being a bg) to leverage town favour while being scum. However it was all a miscommunication, I just never moved my vote off till my recent post.

Also why is yuki being referred to as a she? Is yuki actually female? I apologise for my constant male pronoun usage.
    i thoguht yuki was male?

You repeated my suggestion and reasoning in a listed manner whit hout citing it, should I sue you?!

pedit : I don't know! sorry yuki - if your male - in my fantasy world I imagined you as a she
    you did? could you quote, could you also adress the impending question of why your play is so diffrent form blue vs here.

46. ISO #1446

@Empathy I'm online now. and you can just drop your questions - I will answer as soon as I can.
    dont forget the 17, ill wait for all the repsonses as you catch up so you dont have to keep goign back and forth. if you could at the end of it jsut give a nutshell of your reads

47. ISO #1447

RLVG is town. No Arguments there.
    Gylander is town, I've managed to successfully read him.
    Elephant is town, the amount of pushing for scum hunting is very high, and they are much less shy this game compared to the last one.
    Yuki is pending my questions. Scum Leaning how much he has been avoiding communication with others. A Sign of lack of Confidence.
    FA is Scum. For reasons previously stated, she felt quite vulnerable and has resorted to try and use empathy and peoples willingness to empathise with her to try and gain credit.
    YZB is pending his thoughts he promised, and his reaction to my letter. Without them he is scumlean.
    DW is quite Null atm, No content D2 is alarming though.
    FB I am town leaning, He has had a better D1 than D2 so far, I want to see more from him.
    Yourself, I'm starting to town lean. I feel that there is a hint of honestly, but I really want Ika to post more himself, Ika is good at showing his intentions. More from Ika would help.
    Okabe has a lot they have yet to contribute after being AFK Day 1.
    Scum leaning on Whad, especially the way he has told others to go back and find certain scummy posts, rather than do it himself.
    I my fucking self explicity asked anyone who is town reading me for my play to stop it. My aggressive defensive manner is not alignment indicative and it has a long meta behind it. Its a personality aspect of me and its something that will be here no matter of my alignment. and no I'm not apeasing to anyone. I never did and I'm not doing it in any manner. I answered every single question anyone asked regardless of what I think about them. Stop throwing shady bullcrap on me.

who made that read list yesterday SJ? the one with so many null ones?

48. ISO #1448

Whad, can you please tell me who your scum-reads are and why? Is it still Yzb and I?
    Nope. You and yzb are now two of my top towns actually.

My current scumlist is:
    Yukitaka Oni and Frozen Angel

Yukitaka Oni - I agree with the post Elephant pointed out earlier where Yuki is behaving artificially. It doesn't seem consistent at all with previous games I've played with Yuki when she has been town.

Frozen Angel - I also agree that FA's push on Cancer at the end of the day was pretty anti-town. At that point it was possible that Cancer is one of the Godfather/Consig so really the only way that FA's play works is if she is Godfather/Consig (and based on interactions from RLVG and Elephant I'm assuming FA is not GF/Consig).
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

49. ISO #1449

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    i thoguht yuki was male?

you did? could you quote, could you also adress the impending question of why your play is so diffrent form blue vs here.
    I'm ctaching up, I saw I'm mentioned but I haven't read there yet. what do you mean I'm changed from blue? I'm exactly the fucking blue. someone tried to outguess my motivations for a chnage of heart there and made a case on me . the whole day became about me and I got lynched. the same shit (well again because of another type of change of heart) happened here and a huge portion of day became about me.

here are those posts

Thats two killing + blocking in case we sarefise one if we no lynch atm.

we can actually - instead of lynching - come to a agreement to choose target for elephant and the annon kidnapper and let them do the kills instead of us. that will increase our chance for hitting scum or catching someone in lie as godfather is already claimed and kidnappers should know the identity of cons.
    then*

obviously I'm exhausted as fuck. it has been a long day -

Yuki : I said to choose the ones we are going to lynch and let them do the 2 lynches instead of us. that will be 4kpn actually (instead of 3 considering lynch as a kill) assuming FBI and other scums both kill successfully but 2 of them will be in our hands. and thats just a suggestion for when there were 2 lynch suspects

50. ISO #1450

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Nope. You and yzb are now two of my top towns actually.

My current scumlist is:
    Yukitaka Oni and Frozen Angel

Yukitaka Oni - I agree with the post Elephant pointed out earlier where Yuki is behaving artificially. It doesn't seem consistent at all with previous games I've played with Yuki when she has been town.

Frozen Angel - I also agree that FA's push on Cancer at the end of the day was pretty anti-town. At that point it was possible that Cancer is one of the Godfather/Consig so really the only way that FA's play works is if she is Godfather/Consig (and based on interactions from RLVG and Elephant I'm assuming FA is not GF/Consig).
    Are you seriously going to ignore every single post I made today about this in this manner?

And why the hell are you trying to Consig haunt by using Elephant? that's quiet anti-town mindset.