S-FM 212: Paired Mafia - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 212: Paired Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Yeah, you're still scum and you should stop calling true statements and misunderstandings misreps.
    Talking to you this game is like talking to a brick wall. And I thought Calix could be frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Talking to you this game is like talking to a brick wall. And I thought Calix could be frustrating.
    That has been how I've felt about her all game.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    I have bias towards MiniZed ^.^
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    prince is a sheriff that means that mattzed has to be doctor to have any useful feedback and even then not very useful. He could be a another role who was targetted by SK or mafia nightkill
    He didn't utter the words Sheriff, did he?
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

You still haven't explained why you claimed that paired roles had night chats while you had a paired role.
    Quick sends out rolecards in the form of a Night Chat. Since I didn't know that paired meant existence, I thought I just didn't have anyone to talk to. I also didn't think it was weird that rolecards were sent out since if you're in a night chat with someone, you would know their role anyways from the Special Mechanics -- hence I didn't think my rolecard being in there was weird.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Quick sends out rolecards in the form of a Night Chat. Since I didn't know that paired meant existence, I thought I just didn't have anyone to talk to. I also didn't think it was weird that rolecards were sent out since if you're in a night chat with someone, you would know their role anyways from the Special Mechanics -- hence I didn't think my rolecard being in there was weird.
    You didn't think "oh wait, why would Sheriff share a night chat with all Millars, thus defeating the purpose of Millars being negative utility"?

10. ISO #510

I'm fine with Orpz unless we hear a counterclaim.

-vote Frog
    I'm fairly certain Superjack is a 3P.
    -vote Superjack

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

11. ISO #511

prince is a sheriff that means that mattzed has to be doctor to have any useful feedback and even then not very useful. He could be a another role who was targetted by SK or mafia nightkill
    If there is a Sheriff/Miller in group 2.

Then there is no Doctor in group 2.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #512

You didn't think "oh wait, why would Sheriff share a night chat with all Millars, thus defeating the purpose of Millars being negative utility"?
    I didn't think too much into it. It didn't seem that important at the time.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

I'm fairly certain Superjack is a 3P.
    -vote Superjack
    You mean, you specifically think he's an executioner with you as a target?

I would rather lynch a mafia than executioner. If you thought he were SK, it's good to keep Titus alive and make sure two roles don't leave the game at the same time, but otherwise we're just eliminating someone Mafia wanted dead anyways.

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

You mean, you specifically think he's an executioner with you as a target?

I would rather lynch a mafia than executioner. If you thought he were SK, it's good to keep Titus alive and make sure two roles don't leave the game at the same time, but otherwise we're just eliminating someone Mafia wanted dead anyways.
    Yes. My reasoning was that
    1) Executioner and Abductor exist.
    2) Executioner has a shittier time winning in this game because of no Jesterfication mechanic
    3) Miller is a lynchbait role
    4) Executioner probably has Miller as target.

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    This question should be public because it -may- effect how this goes.

@Quick Does Executioner win end the game?
    I have asked in my quick topic and been informed that my win merely eliminates me from the game. (and my target dying by other means does th same)

Think about it: Since my target can be scum, why would my win end the game? This would be completely unfair to town.

35. ISO #535

LOL nope. You're scum. My feedback was that I lost HP, not that I was attacked.

gg everyone!
    Minized on suicide watch

36. ISO #536

LOL nope. You're scum. My feedback was that I lost HP, not that I was attacked.

gg everyone!
    How is that physically possible?

@Quick if I heal MattZed will he lose hp if he is attacked or will I prevent it?

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    How is that physically possible?

@Quick if I heal MattZed will he lose hp if he is attacked or will I prevent it?
    Okay I will say to be fair that the setup isn't clear if doctors can heal SK attacks, or just mafia. (I think actually this may mean I was attacked by newb SK if you're doc)

40. ISO #540

I can.

Also, I'm more curious about what you mean by it's impossible. I checked the setup again and there's literally nothing that says it's impossible. The closest I can find is "something is paired with something" in the Special Mechanics which I can understand might be interpreted as "these roles exist together". I understood it as "These roles share a night chat".

Host, what did you mean by this?
    Look at all the other roles that are paired together.. If Sheriff was paired with anything other than millar, it would be weird since millar is pointless if there is no sheriff.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

game over minized is last scum mattzed could not have lost hp if he targetted him as doctor
    I'm calling you out as evil now. You jumped to that conclusion.

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    My claim should be obvious as fuck. There must be a confusion error but when she claimed 1hp Townie I immediately confirmed her.
    Please link to this post.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Here is Orpz painting MZ as scummy for not understanding key parts of the setup, and missing day posts.

Here is Orpz not understanding key parts of the setup, and missing day posts.

Here are the Answers
    That is exactly the one color you are not supposed to use.

@SuperJack has been warned for using MY color.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

Okay I will say to be fair that the setup isn't clear if doctors can heal SK attacks, or just mafia. (I think actually this may mean I was attacked by newb SK if you're doc)
    I am 2hp townie and was attacked by so it has to have been from SK otherwise I would be dead. Yuki is last scum duck is neutral GG I beleive minized it would be retarded for him to pull a claim like that

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

The struggle here is,

MattZed is 100% confirmed 3P
    Frog is 50/50 with Superjack.

While lynching MattZed isn't necessary for victory, it would be nice to merge the group chats so that our lynches aren't limited. Thus, lynching him has a lot of strategic benefit.