S-FM 212: Paired Mafia - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM 212: Paired Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I know for a fact that there is an Executioner and Survivor in this game. In fact, those are the two 3P's.

Refute me.

Protip: you can't
    executioner is paired with SK there is no way for an executioner to be in game with a survivor. What are all these people hinting at you say you know for a fact when that doesnt seem possible?

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    Prove it. You can't.
    I can.

Also, I'm more curious about what you mean by it's impossible. I checked the setup again and there's literally nothing that says it's impossible. The closest I can find is "something is paired with something" in the Special Mechanics which I can understand might be interpreted as "these roles exist together". I understood it as "These roles share a night chat".

Host, what did you mean by this?
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

6. ISO #456

Pretty sure this is right, but let me see...

Town:
    Duck
    Titus
    Me
    MattZed
    SuperJack
    ThePrince

Neutral:
    FROG
    Eggy

Scum:
    Yuki
    Orpz

There is a method to this madness, and the game seems to be settling out fairly quickly it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    I have bias towards MiniZed ^.^
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    how do you know he hasnt lied? im not worried at all but im oretty sure prince just claimed sheriff so what info could mattzed possibly have
    He has claimed that he has feedback. So far he has not admitted to lying.
    If he is caught lying the hammer goes down on him.

Trying to relate to that LaL topic earlier.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #458

I can.

Also, I'm more curious about what you mean by it's impossible. I checked the setup again and there's literally nothing that says it's impossible. The closest I can find is "something is paired with something" in the Special Mechanics which I can understand might be interpreted as "these roles exist together". I understood it as "These roles share a night chat".

No. the role that a role is paired with can ONLY exist in a game that the other one is in.
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

9. ISO #459

I can.

Lookout is paired with Enabler. Sheriff is paired with Millar. Doctor is paired with 1HP Townie. 5HP Townie is paired with Actor. Millar will be checked as a 3P that is not in the game. Agent is paired with Consort and Detector is paired with Sacrificer. Executioner is paired with Serial KillerAbductor and Survivor is paired with Malicious Savior. If Serial Killer Abductor recruits someone in the game they win and both parties are taken out of the game. The person recruited can still win with their original team and do not share a win con with the Serial Killer Abductor. for all intents and purposes lets just say Serial Killer Abductor kills the person they recruit.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

So did Host actually clarify or are we all assuming that that's what it means?
    I've asked several questions for clarifications.

13. ISO #463

Anyways, I concede it's more likely that it means existence is paired so to not waste time, this post will assume that hypothesis.

Possible 3P's:
    Exec/Abductor -- This would have to mean that the Abductor did not target Titus for an easy win (Doctor rolecard only heals Night Kills), so either it does not exist, a Consort roleblocked the Abductor, or Titus lied.

Survivor/Savior -- Contradicts my night action.

Since Titus was not counterclaimed, the most likely option is that Abductor was roleblocked, and the only roleblocking role is Consort.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

14. ISO #464

Here is Orpz painting MZ as scummy for not understanding key parts of the setup, and missing day posts.
    Daily reminder that MattZed missed one of the most key parts of the setup (Roles are unique) as well as Titus's claim, which was the big event of Day 1.

I can.

So did Host actually clarify or are we all assuming that that's what it means?
    The wording is vague and I've seen pairing used in both contexts.
    Here is Orpz not understanding key parts of the setup, and missing day posts.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Quick

What does the Pairing mean?

Arguement will be solved, Now we can talk about real shit, instead of fuffing with stupid setup mechanics that are solved with a question.

So Yes, @Titus I'm not happy that you will drag this on. Its nothing but a distraction. You know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    This should be asked in the game thread or your QT.

Paired mafia is called paired mafia because roles are paired together. Look over the special mechanics in the setup thread to know what roles are paired with what.
    Here are the Answers
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    Pretty sure this is right, but let me see...

Town:
    Duck
    Titus
    Me
    MattZed
    SuperJack
    ThePrince

Neutral:
    FROG
    Eggy

Scum:
    Yuki
    Orpz

There is a method to this madness, and the game seems to be settling out fairly quickly it seems.
    im not neutral. List pretty accurate but I would swap mine and your spot

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

Orpz, MZ and Prince all claiming feedback.

Orpz please explain your feedback. Since you are in the shitter atm.
    this is impossible unless one of them is lying including titus. If titus is telling the truth there is a doctor as positive town utility. And if prince is telling the truth the last posistive is a sheriff which is himself. That means 2 of these people are lying. Or maybe mattzed is doctor has a bit if info but cant really be that useful. And there is no way for to know there is exec and survivor

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

im not neutral. List pretty accurate but I would swap mine and your spot
    I might swap you and Duck depending on roles. I'm still waiting for all this shit info.

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

Anyways, I concede it's more likely that it means existence is paired so to not waste time, this post will assume that hypothesis.

Possible 3P's:
    Exec/Abductor -- This would have to mean that the Abductor did not target Titus for an easy win (Doctor rolecard only heals Night Kills), so either it does not exist, a Consort roleblocked the Abductor, or Titus lied.

Survivor/Savior -- Contradicts my night action.

Since Titus was not counterclaimed, the most likely option is that Abductor was roleblocked, and the only roleblocking role is Consort.
    Orp's claims he has used a night action here. This claim means that he is 1) A power role, 2) Confirms the existence of Exec/Abductor
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Orpz and SJ prob town
    Happy voting between MattZedd / Prince with a heavy nod to MZ
    Are my posts not going through? Fuck it

Lynch Matt Zedd - confirmed scum ez
    @Frog , are you going to actually play this game, or belly up? Your call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

duck is either mafia or town I dont see him being neutral
    I'm not arguing with you. Only way your theory is plausible is if Yuki flips neutral. Not really the point though.

30. ISO #480

Note that he said ACTION and not FEEDBACK
    @Orpz , please explain why you simultaneously claim to have a night action (IE: be a role that is paired) and believe that paired roles share night chats.

31. ISO #481

Since I think Superjack could use a bit of humbling, I'm a [Malicious Savior] Millar. The "night action" I was referring to is actually just the fact that my role itself tell me there's no such Malicious Savior.

32. ISO #482

Millers are probably the best role in the game.
    Oh, and also I thought it was Exec/Survivor since Serial Killer not Abducting Titus is stupid and I know there wasn't a Malicious Savior. The fallacious reasoning comes from the fact that I interpreted the special mechanics incorrectly.

33. ISO #483

Since I think Superjack could use a bit of humbling, I'm a [Malicious Savior] Millar. The "night action" I was referring to is actually just the fact that my role itself tell me there's no such Malicious Savior.

34. ISO #484

And you characterize this as a "night action" because...?

35. ISO #485

So whats all this about not understanding how pairing works?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #486

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    And you characterize this as a "night action" because...?
    Should I have said "Oh I know this because of the way my role is designed BUT DUDE LMAO IM TOTALLY NOT ROLE CLAIMING"?

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

So whats all this about not understanding how pairing works?
    It's a shame that Executioners can't turn into Jesters, huh? Any Executioner could only win through a lynch...ouch. I can see Quick trying to help the role out by giving him a Miller as a target. Makes for an easier lynch.

Don't you agree, Superjack?

40. ISO #490

What do you think about Mattzed admitting he has information, but has not released it straight away.
    Also, why so little effort?
    Because I already caught scum and they know it. Plus rl.

Delayed info blah blah bullshit. Day to short for that crap from town.

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

@ThePrince , @Frog , @SuperJack , everyone okay with Orpz being the negative utility?

If a survivor exists, they should CC Orpz now. Your wincon is essentially to win with town, and Orpz could well be the Malicious Savior if you exist.
    I claimed earlier that Millar was the best role in the game.

This is why:
    -Strongest Negative Utility role
    -Confirms the neutral roles at the start of the game
    -3 HP uncucked

44. ISO #494

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Because I already caught scum and they know it. Plus rl.

Delayed info blah blah bullshit. Day to short for that crap from town.
    What do you think happened with the Abductor?

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Survivor cannot exist in a setup with a Malicious Savior Millar.
    Isn't he claiming a town role? You've lost me.

47. ISO #497

nvm, found it. 1 HP cit. Hmm, I'll give her credit for not being counterclaimed as the negative utility in D1. An annoying mechanical clear, but I'll leave it for now.

If someone other than Titus is the negative utility in Group 1, let's hear a counterclaim.
    @Titus , if you're really town, work on your slot's goddamned town play this game. Alternating posts between "omg this guy scum eat rope" and flagrant misreps gets us nowhere. The fact your train got as big as it did says something about how suspicious you were getting. You've been an FM MVP before, and if you're town I expect a lot more from your slot going forward. Please don't pull a Tracer.
    Yeah, you're still scum and you should stop calling true statements and misunderstandings misreps.

48. ISO #498

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    I just want you to know, If I am alive tomorrow, I am going to lynch the fuck out of you. (No omguserino plz)
    Daily reminder that Duckk has yet to put his sizable amount of money where his mouth is.

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500