User Tag List

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1679
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yagami can't win if I die. That's most unfortunate.
    No I Can Because Im Lover We Have The Same Win Con Now.. Mike Is Angel Also Im Pretty Sure Mike Has A Charge Left So If They Hit Me We All Die.. Thats Bad For Town.. Fortunate For Mafia..

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Man @blinkskater you got me all confused with your angels and lovers. I guess LY is boned.
    "You win if your target survives until the end of the game, regardless of whether they win."
    Wrong Mike Is Boned And He Can Heal Blink.. However If Mafia Hits Me All Three Of Us Die..

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

I feel like I have wasted the entire game dedicating myself to a stupid gambit a d completely failing at it. And now there's 0 reason to keep it up. I owe some people a big apology.

I've attempted to draw the night kill in everyday, to try and protect TPRs. Day 1 I quoted and talked about TPR roles, day 2 I spent hinting I have feedback, that blew up in my face when Mike believed I have a scum check on him and panicked (which explains when he later claimed neutral as it would appear scum in a list maker scenario, but I am getting major last game vibes where I did the same to scum). Day 3 I spent strongly hinting that I like to help people rather than hurt them.

I've spent the game avoiding the Town Leadership like a TPR in hopes of drawin in a kill (even possibly being healed at the same time.) I think the last game really hurt my confidence as leading town, no matter what I said or proved I was still lynched as Town Detective despite outing and cornering scum, it's left a sour taste in my mouth and I've even tried to get revenge by trying to make a train on Oberon at the start of the game.

I think that Helz may of understood what I was doing as he noticed I was playing differently right from the start. I might of done I to well and attracted only the heal, if this is the case I really am sorry.

As for my current reads I'm going to be honest and say them all even if it turns people against me.

Firstly, the Lynches. Number 2 was lynched and their lynch was difficult to pull off and even had to get flipped. Honestly would of thought more people would of voted him, I personally would of still pushed for Auwt had I been around at the EoD 2.

The next day, a carol was named, containing My name, Varcons and Renegades. All three names are a near- lurker level players, and so happened to contain Varcrons name from the previous EoD lynch list. Dispite my and Renegades play Varcron was immediately top of the list, and the lynch on him was extremely easy. The warning light given to me was Varcrons claims, they came too easy and am not surprised if they are an actor.

This has really given me the chills, and to look at this logically if you put Number 2 as scum who is an actress the Lynches make more sense.

Starting with Mike, and I agree with Helzs statement again, he has been sneaking shade in and drawing attention to Helz possibility of TPR. I have a scum read on him since d2 and he has not been acting in the town's best interest. This could be explained if he is neutral, but what was stopping him from changing any of the names in the Carol, there is 0 reason for him to release a carol with his or Blinks name in.

With Blink, my read on him was based on their reaction to Mike. This was before the claims. Both Mike and Light are forced to read Blink as town, and with them doing so this means that they create this easily absorbed image that blink is town. Yet if you ignore the neutrals input it removes the townread placed on Blink.
    If Blink is scum, the game was handed over to them and it's near impossible to get over them.
    Now we have Light. Perhaps the most innocent person on the game and they are gaurenteed to be neutral. I respect their position, I hope the game isn't too boring for them. My only sadness is that they didn't try and get nightkilled. That would of been some epic play.
    With Oberon, I had them pegged as TPR, the one with the ornaments, but the fact that they are still alive and still useless gives me a strong scum read on them.
    With Bakemir, with Helzs claim now moot, the scum read on them that I had yesterday is now town read. Purley based on the fact the game is this late and there are no counterclaims. Their tone had been off but I believe I was reading their frustration and not that their scum.
    I've not read Ozy yet. Given time I will accomplish that today, given we had two days of no content, I've not read any scum hints or slips yet but I will be doing a deeper ISO on them.
    PnQ an Renegade are similar, but PnQ is.more town after pushing Varcron to death, only a townie can be so heavily dedicated to lynch someone and not care about the aftermath. The only problem is that the lynch in the Carol was going to happen anyway. Renegade hasn't been as emotional when people have been pressuring them or being called into the lynch line. I hope this is just a major step up from their past, it would be nice to see someone do some personal development. Although their calmness may just be because they know what the flips are going to be.

Regarding the neutral stance. Today is Lynch wrong and we lose if Blink is scum, but on the other hand it also means that if they are town. They become mechanically confirmed tomorrow as non-scum. Personally I'm for risking it because if they win as scum there will be no hard feelings because the balence was heavily in their favour. I'm willing to die, just want @Mike to re-comfirm he hasn't edited the carol suggesting good sportsmanship for neutral play.

So. If the netuals are not scum. Oberon, Renegade, Ozy, PnQ, Bakemir are the order of scum reads. With today being Renegade or me due to the Carol's to gaurentee atlet one scum gone.

If it isnt clear my role is Holiday Patron.

If I've missed something I'm sorry. Have not had as much time as I normally do, and I've also felt a bit brain dead for the most of the game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Man Someone Trying Really Hard Ta Frame Me In That Death Note..
    I had to reread the post. I thought it was Helzs last will and was just some motivational poem or some shit.

Only the most stupid person would frame you. There is 0 logic to try and make you look like the killer as you are perhaps the most confirmed role and also the most useless to lynch.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #1369

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ok so, fmpov - obv blink/light/mike are confirmed.
    My PoE = Rene/SJ/Oberon, I'm excluding baker baker he is basically confirmed and pqr because he felt the most pure.
    @blinkskater tbh just tell me whom to vote and when.

Catchin up now.
    It's 100% Renegade.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

That makes absolutely no sense voting outside of the carol. If you believe the carol, then saying that we should save SJ/REN for another day, when you know for 100% he has to be scum is a slip my man.
    It isn't a slip. You'll see when I flip.

I'm trying to get you on board since you apparently have the game solved.

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Blink if you have this figured out, what I can tell you is I'm a mislynch. So maybe we should start with other "confirmed" scum based on your POV and save SJ/Ren for another day. All I know is, my role is green, I'm a holiday patron, and given the carol SJ has to be scum.
    It might as well be you+sj+3rd
    We have to lynch 3 scums in a row without fail, if my math is correct, and inside the carol is a better chance to hit scum than outside.

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I feel like I have wasted the entire game dedicating myself to a stupid gambit a d completely failing at it. And now there's 0 reason to keep it up. I owe some people a big apology.

I've attempted to draw the night kill in everyday, to try and protect TPRs. Day 1 I quoted and talked about TPR roles, day 2 I spent hinting I have feedback, that blew up in my face when Mike believed I have a scum check on him and panicked (which explains when he later claimed neutral as it would appear scum in a list maker scenario, but I am getting major last game vibes where I did the same to scum). Day 3 I spent strongly hinting that I like to help people rather than hurt them.

I've spent the game avoiding the Town Leadership like a TPR in hopes of drawin in a kill (even possibly being healed at the same time.) I think the last game really hurt my confidence as leading town, no matter what I said or proved I was still lynched as Town Detective despite outing and cornering scum, it's left a sour taste in my mouth and I've even tried to get revenge by trying to make a train on Oberon at the start of the game.

I think that Helz may of understood what I was doing as he noticed I was playing differently right from the start. I might of done I to well and attracted only the heal, if this is the case I really am sorry.

As for my current reads I'm going to be honest and say them all even if it turns people against me.

Firstly, the Lynches. Number 2 was lynched and their lynch was difficult to pull off and even had to get flipped. Honestly would of thought more people would of voted him, I personally would of still pushed for Auwt had I been around at the EoD 2.

The next day, a carol was named, containing My name, Varcons and Renegades. All three names are a near- lurker level players, and so happened to contain Varcrons name from the previous EoD lynch list. Dispite my and Renegades play Varcron was immediately top of the list, and the lynch on him was extremely easy. The warning light given to me was Varcrons claims, they came too easy and am not surprised if they are an actor.

This has really given me the chills, and to look at this logically if you put Number 2 as scum who is an actress the Lynches make more sense.

Starting with Mike, and I agree with Helzs statement again, he has been sneaking shade in and drawing attention to Helz possibility of TPR. I have a scum read on him since d2 and he has not been acting in the town's best interest. This could be explained if he is neutral, but what was stopping him from changing any of the names in the Carol, there is 0 reason for him to release a carol with his or Blinks name in.

With Blink, my read on him was based on their reaction to Mike. This was before the claims. Both Mike and Light are forced to read Blink as town, and with them doing so this means that they create this easily absorbed image that blink is town. Yet if you ignore the neutrals input it removes the townread placed on Blink.
    If Blink is scum, the game was handed over to them and it's near impossible to get over them.
    Now we have Light. Perhaps the most innocent person on the game and they are gaurenteed to be neutral. I respect their position, I hope the game isn't too boring for them. My only sadness is that they didn't try and get nightkilled. That would of been some epic play.
    With Oberon, I had them pegged as TPR, the one with the ornaments, but the fact that they are still alive and still useless gives me a strong scum read on them.
    With Bakemir, with Helzs claim now moot, the scum read on them that I had yesterday is now town read. Purley based on the fact the game is this late and there are no counterclaims. Their tone had been off but I believe I was reading their frustration and not that their scum.
    I've not read Ozy yet. Given time I will accomplish that today, given we had two days of no content, I've not read any scum hints or slips yet but I will be doing a deeper ISO on them.
    PnQ an Renegade are similar, but PnQ is.more town after pushing Varcron to death, only a townie can be so heavily dedicated to lynch someone and not care about the aftermath. The only problem is that the lynch in the Carol was going to happen anyway. Renegade hasn't been as emotional when people have been pressuring them or being called into the lynch line. I hope this is just a major step up from their past, it would be nice to see someone do some personal development. Although their calmness may just be because they know what the flips are going to be.

Regarding the neutral stance. Today is Lynch wrong and we lose if Blink is scum, but on the other hand it also means that if they are town. They become mechanically confirmed tomorrow as non-scum. Personally I'm for risking it because if they win as scum there will be no hard feelings because the balence was heavily in their favour. I'm willing to die, just want @Mike to re-comfirm he hasn't edited the carol suggesting good sportsmanship for neutral play.

So. If the netuals are not scum. Oberon, Renegade, Ozy, PnQ, Bakemir are the order of scum reads. With today being Renegade or me due to the Carol's to gaurentee atlet one scum gone.

If I've missed something I'm sorry. Have not had as much time as I normally do, and I've also felt a bit brain dead for the most of the game.
    This Actually Feels Genuine.. And I Did Try And Die.. Tried To Get Lynched And Everything..

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

It's pretty ODD to me that SJ, supposedly knowing he's town couldn't even muster up a vote when he should know he's got a 50-50 chance to hit a scum between you and Varcron, do you agree?
    There is 0 reason to speed up the votes, voting Varcon or Renegade would be useless because it's expected of me to vote them, it's better to force people outside the carol to vote for better vote analysis.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #1379

How do you know with 100% certainty? What if Varcron was Actress? What if Mike falsified the Carol to protect Blink/his target?

@Mike we know that if Blink had appeared in the Carol, you would have substituted his name with someone else's. Do you have any revisions to make for us, or are you sticking to Carol stating Varcron, SJ, Rene? I have to trust you and Blink at this point, because if Blink is Mafia whom you are protecting, then we are boned anyway.

I did not receive a Carol As Blink said, maybe they know who Caroler is and Consort is RBing. Or maybe Caroler is dead (Auwt).
    We can just wait for Mike to confirm that he didn't edit the carol list and there was no blinkskater on it tbh.

Because in that case - since blink is confirmed town Mike would have no problem to reveal the real carol.

30. ISO #1380

It isn't a slip. You'll see when I flip.

I'm trying to get you on board since you apparently have the game solved.
    mmkay, that's fine even if you flip green the game will continue, because your actress equity is > Varcrons.

31. ISO #1381

The so called "veterans" have a very specific playstyle they expect and anything outside of that (Varcron, many others) is ALWAYS scum.

And when you aren't scum be prepared for abuse by the welcomed folks here like Bruno.
    To Be Fair Im Pretty Veteran In FM.. And You Can Never Count On One Playstyle Of Mine To Be Identical To Another..

32. ISO #1382

The so called "veterans" have a very specific playstyle they expect and anything outside of that (Varcron, many others) is ALWAYS scum.

And when you aren't scum be prepared for abuse by the welcomed folks here like Bruno.
    If your going to shit on me for being honest you can go fuck yourself.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #1383

There is 0 reason to speed up the votes, voting Varcon or Renegade would be useless because it's expected of me to vote them, it's better to force people outside the carol to vote for better vote analysis.
    I disagree, you "knowing" you're town you should have been able to look into the both of them and come up with a considerable read on either of them that would have given you a more accurate assessment of the situation than the outsiders.

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    We can just wait for Mike to confirm that he didn't edit the carol list and there was no blinkskater on it tbh.

Because in that case - since blink is confirmed town Mike would have no problem to reveal the real carol.
    Blinks only confirmed town if we don't instant lose after lynching today. Right now he is a rock star with two groupies whos goal it is to make Blink look like the perfect role model.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

I only kept my vote on Varcron because he was voting Mike, which would result in a triple kill of Yagami, Mike, Myself. That was not towny, it was like he wasn't even paying attention to the game.

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

Blinks only confirmed town if we don't instant lose after lynching today. Right now he is a rock star with two groupies whos goal it is to make Blink look like the perfect role model.
    You and I both know I'm no fucking role model lol

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    To Be Fair Im Pretty Veteran In FM.. And You Can Never Count On One Playstyle Of Mine To Be Identical To Another..
    TBH, your claim at the start of the game was brilliant. I bet you drew the consort to you 1 if not 2 nights.

43. ISO #1393

Fucking FPS people...

Why couldn't you just do the same "I'm Detective" "I'm Detective" again as that other game?

44. ISO #1394

I disagree, you "knowing" you're town you should have been able to look into the both of them and come up with a considerable read on either of them that would have given you a more accurate assessment of the situation than the outsiders.
    I spent more if my time looking at Desks.
    Feel free to disagree, but just like last game the entire day was wasted. There was 3 TPR claims and only 2 slots. And the entire day was spent wasting away talking about who to lynch, and in the end they was all lynched n killed.

And guess how we lost?

Because I spent too much time arguing with the other lynch candidates and no time spent looking for the rest of the scum.

So I'm sorry I don't feel like repeating that shit show.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #1395

I spent more if my time looking at Desks.
    Feel free to disagree, but just like last game the entire day was wasted. There was 3 TPR claims and only 2 slots. And the entire day was spent wasting away talking about who to lynch, and in the end they was all lynched n killed.

And guess how we lost?

Because I spent too much time arguing with the other lynch candidates and no time spent looking for the rest of the scum.

So I'm sorry I don't feel like repeating that shit show.
    It's all good we don't have to agree on game theory.

46. ISO #1396

@bakermir you still claiming Caroler? Enlighten us about n1 n3
    caroler N1 MM | N2 Mike | N3 blink
    Ornamentalist N1 Light | N2 blink | N3 SuperJack
    Patron N1 no feedback | N2 no feedback | N3 no feedback
    Listmaker N1 auwt-varcron same | N2 helz-varcron same | N3 no feedback

blink + yagami/mike > if blink is maf they basically control 5 votes today and the game would have been over so he is town unless they are slowrolling and if thats the case please end the game..

my poe Oberon/SJ today and tomorrow and third day Renegade/Ozy/PQR whoever is alive I guess

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

I mean, if you coast all game and just follow the threads consensus and the most reads can get out of you is "I'm ok with lynching x" - how do you expect people to solve your slot?

Don't blame others when you sit around and then just say "but thats how I play, you have to accept it!".
    No. We play the game. We see scummy we lynch scummy, that's that.

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400