★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★ - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    no sanitize on n1 is also interesting. could mean mafia has plans to use it later, indicates a potential actress in the team. I don't think caroler is a threat for mafia when a sleepwalker is alive so they obvious had reasons to hold this action for n1.

IF Heartbreaker visited another mafia then there is no risk of getting in a thunderdome in the event where non-mafia players snitching out their lovers for town wincon.

So if we got no carols then caroler knows someone is TPR/sleepwalker/mafia(non janitor) or MM was receiving it which sucks..
    Im not sure what you are getting at. Why would a Mafia Heartbreaker ever visit another Mafia?

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Im not sure what you are getting at. Why would a Mafia Heartbreaker ever visit another Mafia?

From what I understand, town has to snitch on lover's eventually if there is no info. I don't think mafia would ever take the risk of gettin outed d2 so it is likely they target another mafia.

I don't think mafia would snitch on their lover this early on. If they do then we still have TPR's to confirm their alignment and catch them.

So when it comes to snitching on lovers, I believe it has to happen today if we got no carols or lists.

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

From what I understand, town has to snitch on lover's eventually if there is no info. I don't think mafia would ever take the risk of gettin outed d2 so it is likely they target another mafia.

I don't think mafia would snitch on their lover this early on. If they do then we still have TPR's to confirm their alignment and catch them.

So when it comes to snitching on lovers, I believe it has to happen today if we got no carols or lists.
    Unless MM was the person who received the Carol the Caroler will know a player is withholding the list (something only a scum would do) and out them in their last will.

Snitching on lovers is not something I see a town player doing. It just spells out to the mafia 'Kill one of these people for a double kill'

Taking a lover as mafia is not something I see the mafia doing. It risks making themselves double killed taking out 2/3 of their team while they could instead get a potential extra KPN outa taking a town player and leave that player alive.

Also- the role cop we have can't really confirm a lover without being killed.

I either dont understand your point or just disagree with it.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Snitching on lovers is not something I see a town player doing. It just spells out to the mafia 'Kill one of these people for a double kill'
    How so? It is the information every other town member needs in this game. Mafia will kill everyone anyways so why not force Lover to cooperate with town by shielding rest of the town. There is a doc and 2 invests alive making the game easier for them as long as they are alive.
    Any town player should snitch on Lover's so we could potentially get a CC and if not then we get 2 slots semi solved. It is better than anyone claiming TPR and then get nk/rb at night while leaving rest of town confused

8. ISO #258

Taking a lover as mafia is not something I see the mafia doing. It risks making themselves double killed taking out 2/3 of their team while they could instead get a potential extra KPN outa taking a town player and leave that player alive.

This is exactly why we need them to snitch. So we catch the Heartbreaker since we have time to do it. This will get harder if we don't do it today and we might not have another day to correct a mislynch later on

9. ISO #259

Baker you have played VM with us with lovers you know mafia always wants lovers to out as Helz said a double KP. There are more roles that love role than the heartbreaker. If they town start claiming loverize the mafia to kill one person can target there. Lover. My point is Lovers should not claim. Also no ones head yesterday was on the chopping block no one had more than 2 votes. Oberon had 2 votes also I moved mine off him is why he only had one vote. Baker your world building is honestly feeling odd to me.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Baker you have played VM with us with lovers you know mafia always wants lovers to out as Helz said a double KP. There are more roles that love role than the heartbreaker. If they town start claiming loverize the mafia to kill one person can target there. Lover. My point is Lovers should not claim. Also no ones head yesterday was on the chopping block no one had more than 2 votes. Oberon had 2 votes also I moved mine off him is why he only had one vote. Baker your world building is honestly feeling odd to me.
    I propose it as a last resort at this point I think the pros are bigger than cons if it comes to that point. Imagine someone claiming they have been visited by a Lover, we can check them tonight + protect them. With or without them we got 2 ML's and if we can't really have a scum on chopping board then who are we going to lynch here? FrostByte for their fluff vote on you?

I have bunch of TR's and SR's and nulls when I look at MM flip but it could have been better with 2 flips and I don't think any of us have any strong reads on people atm. I am open to ideas here from both of you and Helz because town needs information and we got none so far.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

This is exactly why we need them to snitch. So we catch the Heartbreaker since we have time to do it. This will get harder if we don't do it today and we might not have another day to correct a mislynch later on
    We dont even know that a heartbreaker exists. This plan has detriment to town either way but only helps town 'if' there is a heartbreaker 'and' the town player targeted by heart breaker outs as well as well. Thats 3 requirements for that plan to have any value with 0 for it to have a lot of risk.

I think it would be better for players to simply add their lover in their last will. If their lover is town they will flip with them while if its a heartbreaker we will know because that player will not flip with them. 0 risk with no requirements that mitigates the lover issue and forces the janitor to cover for heartbreaker.

14. ISO #264

I have bunch of TR's and SR's and nulls when I look at MM flip but it could have been better with 2 flips and I don't think any of us have any strong reads on people atm. I am open to ideas here from both of you and Helz because town needs information and we got none so far.
    I want to hear the carol. If carol is not given it was either thrown to MM or scum and scum is risking being outed by the caroler.

That and we never actually broke RvS yesterday. Would be a good place to start if you feel like going aggressive tin foil to push the game tempo. Its what I would do 'normally' : P

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

We dont even know that a heartbreaker exists. This plan has detriment to town either way but only helps town 'if' there is a heartbreaker 'and' the town player targeted by heart breaker outs as well as well. Thats 3 requirements for that plan to have any value with 0 for it to have a lot of risk.

I think it would be better for players to simply add their lover in their last will. If their lover is town they will flip with them while if its a heartbreaker we will know because that player will not flip with them. 0 risk with no requirements that mitigates the lover issue and forces the janitor to cover for heartbreaker.
    oh damn I mixed it up. so we got consort/janitor 100% and 50% 50% between heartbreaker and actress.

ignore everything I said damn

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What is a cfd?
    Chinese fire drill. I have never actually done it but its where someone yells Chinese fire drill at a stop light and everyone jumps out of the car, runs around it and gets back in.

In Mafia its where last minute everyone flops their vote onto another train for a last moment lynch on a player nobody had really focused on. Its what got Yayap lynched D1 as Mafia when he went to the MU Championships a few years back.

21. ISO #271

Chinese fire drill. I have never actually done it but its where someone yells Chinese fire drill at a stop light and everyone jumps out of the car, runs around it and gets back in.

In Mafia its where last minute everyone flops their vote onto another train for a last moment lynch on a player nobody had really focused on. Its what got Yayap lynched D1 as Mafia when he went to the MU Championships a few years back.
    Oh I'm familiar with chinese fire drill I just didn't realize that was the acronym. Thanks.

22. ISO #272

I'm gonna stick with my previous vote for now.

-vote SuperJack

I'm also scumreading Numbertwo a bit regarding his vote switching near EoD.
    The same goes for all the skip voters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

I propose it as a last resort at this point I think the pros are bigger than cons if it comes to that point. Imagine someone claiming they have been visited by a Lover, we can check them tonight + protect them. With or without them we got 2 ML's and if we can't really have a scum on chopping board then who are we going to lynch here? FrostByte for their fluff vote on you?

I do like this reply from you to what I have said. At this point I want to hear from others. Lets put all mems aside and truly get some honest reads this will also help town evaluate everyone.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #275

oh damn I mixed it up. so we got consort/janitor 100% and 50% 50% between heartbreaker and actress.

ignore everything I said damn

I like this post. My 3 tops town read as fare is Baker, Helz, Blink.

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

sounds fun

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

@Frinckles

Does a Sleepwalker still visit after they die?

Can a List-Maker select a dead player?

Are Ornaments permanent once they receive them or just for that night?

Can a Carol receiver receive a Carol that contains their own name?

Can a Carol contain the name of a dead player?

Can a Carol contain multiple scum?

Do Janitors only clean the factional kill or can they clean other deaths?

Does a Janitor only discover the role of a target they clean?

Can a Janitor self visit?

Do you receive the Feed back "No Feedback" if role blocked or do you just get no feedback?

What feedback do you get if there is no feedback?

If an Actress disguises as a Heartbreaker or Lover or Angel do they discover their lover in their rolecard or not?

Can a Heartbreaker choose themselves as lover?

Can a player have multiple lovers? (Same person be the target of heartbreaker, angel and lover?

Do Lovers get a chat?

Can a Lover love themselves?

Can an Angel target to protect be themselves?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #293

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Frinckles

Does a Sleepwalker still visit after they die?
    No.
    Can a List-Maker select a dead player?
    No.
    Are Ornaments permanent once they receive them or just for that night?
    Permanent until moved.
    Can a Carol receiver receive a Carol that contains their own name?
    Yes.
    Can a Carol contain the name of a dead player?
    Only if that player died in the same night.
    Can a Carol contain multiple scum?
    Yes.
    Do Janitors only clean the factional kill or can they clean other deaths?
    Only the factional kill.
    Does a Janitor only discover the role of a target they clean?
    Yes.
    Can a Janitor self visit?
    I don't understand. Could a Janitor use their factional kill on themselves? Sure I suppose.
    Do you receive the Feed back "No Feedback" if role blocked or do you just get no feedback?
    You get no feedback.
    What feedback do you get if there is no feedback?
    No feedback.
    If an Actress disguises as a Heartbreaker or Lover or Angel do they discover their lover in their rolecard or not?
    No.
    Can a Heartbreaker choose themselves as lover?
    No.
    Can a player have multiple lovers? (Same person be the target of heartbreaker, angel and lover?
    Yes.
    Do Lovers get a chat?
    No.
    Can a Lover love themselves?
    No.
    Can an Angel target to protect be themselves?
    No.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I dont feel as good as i did before
    I have you as one of my town core what are your reads.

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I also despise the fact that mike calls me a top town read, for doing absolutely nothing.
    ^ True that's also what I noticed from D1.
    I've addressed him and iirc he told me he would explain the reason he agreed with you whereas Mike didn't share the same read on MM at all.

@Mike might be the time to explain I believe.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A