Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Cool, you waiting til day 3 to start that process? You haven't done shit except lurk. Do you deny that?
    I've been reading and watching. :P Just waiting for Aamirus' flip currently. I'd also be open to voting SJ.

Reading pre-page seven for memes.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I've been reading and watching. :P Just waiting for Aamirus' flip currently. I'd also be open to voting SJ.

Reading pre-page seven for memes.
    why do you want to see my flip? I even asked you like 3 times and you just haven't bothered to reply
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    why do you want to see my flip? I even asked you like 3 times and you just haven't bothered to reply
    Well, you had a good amount of people jump to and from your train after I posted my initial reads.

Overall I feel like your gameplay this round has been pinging me a bit. Like, you're not doing the "gotcha" thing as frequently. I've seen it perhaps once from you on a remark from Renegade. Everything else seems way too nonchalant.

I'm also pretty cautious about Banana here. Like I said, they're pretty good at feigning frustration and can maintain this with a high post count.

Also while writing this post I just realized Mafia don't have a nightkill. I planned to turbolynch Banana if they were alive tomorrow.

Anyway, yeah. I'm cool with lynching you here.

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

I'm dead serious. If you arent lynched today, and I dont replace out, turbolynch me.
    I'm not being lynched today so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't really feel the need to partake in this fluff while I'm trying to see who is/isn't with eachother.

14. ISO #614

Well, you had a good amount of people jump to and from your train after I posted my initial reads.

Overall I feel like your gameplay this round has been pinging me a bit. Like, you're not doing the "gotcha" thing as frequently. I've seen it perhaps once from you on a remark from Renegade. Everything else seems way too nonchalant.

I'm also pretty cautious about Banana here. Like I said, they're pretty good at feigning frustration and can maintain this with a high post count.

Also while writing this post I just realized Mafia don't have a nightkill. I planned to turbolynch Banana if they were alive tomorrow.

that's not a meta for me. sometimes I am much more or less active on either side. In this case, the game is dead af so I am too. The only people consistently around to talk to, ceko and banana, I have as town reads. You, varcron, naz, superjack, noz, have all been so afk, I can't even force activity out of you because you're straight up not there. Ganelon and renegade I've gotten to talk to a bit, didn't love either of those interactions but at least they had something to say.
    If you can't be bothered to play, why should I? I am sapped from too many games where I put in hours and hours trying to solve this shit and then the game gets decided by who we lynch between 3 afks. I only signed because people were begging me.

Here, maybe this will convince you to fucking play?
    -vote Frinckles

15. ISO #615

I don't really feel the need to partake in this fluff while I'm trying to see who is/isn't with eachother.
    You're the top train and everybody else is afk.

16. ISO #616

Banana's playstyle almost mirrors mine this game. This quote shows him suggesting a policy lynch, which is interesting because I've also been scumreading people for scummy behavior:

Also if @Varcron doesnt come change his vote before EOD he needs to be policy lynched. His vote was not to lynch Ami but to get info and he hasnt moved it. I townread him for that play but if Ami is lynched for it that type of irresponsibility cant go unpunished
    BC, you said scumreading people for alignment-indicative behavior is usually hogwash, and that we should look deeper by considering a player's motivation. However, no one would be motivated to leave a vote then AFK at EOD. That person will look scummy no matter what faction they're in. Therefore, you went against your own advice on scumhunting. The quote above shows you're willing to lynch varc for AI behavior.

17. ISO #617

Right, go back to lurking. In fact, why doesnt everyone start lurking? No point in posting if we all can just observe whats happening from a distance.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Banana's playstyle almost mirrors mine this game. This quote shows him suggesting a policy lynch, which is interesting because I've also been scumreading people for scummy behavior:

BC, you said scumreading people for alignment-indicative behavior is usually hogwash, and that we should look deeper by considering a player's motivation. However, no one would be motivated to leave a vote then AFK at EOD. That person will look scummy no matter what faction they're in. Therefore, you went against your own advice on scumhunting. The quote above shows you're willing to lynch varc for AI behavior.
    I am not scum reading Pringles. My vote is 100% a policy lynch. It is unacceptable to a) give a player a pass to lurk because they are a good/popular player, and b) give ANYONE a pass to lurk for "too scummy to be scum"

If we are giving passes to lurkers then why even nother playing?

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Right, go back to lurking. In fact, why doesnt everyone start lurking? No point in posting if we all can just observe whats happening from a distance.
    I reserve the right to try a different playstyle, just -- unlike last game I know I'm town this go.

But really. Let me do my homework here and I'll find you a wolf who isn't Aamirus because apparently you're not going for that.

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

lmao I only read the bottom half of this and missed who its about. Pretty enraged rn

Vaccuum either a) is irresponsible town, or b) scum wanting to pretend to be irresponsible town. Not much more to it there, PL for irresponsibility, if he flips scum then great.

24. ISO #624

I am not scum reading Pringles. My vote is 100% a policy lynch. It is unacceptable to a) give a player a pass to lurk because they are a good/popular player, and b) give ANYONE a pass to lurk for "too scummy to be scum"

This is a horrible reason to lynch someone haha

Also you guys can stop complimenting me randomly. I have bad games just like anyone else, they just never happen. ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

25. ISO #625

I reserve the right to try a different playstyle, just -- unlike last game I know I'm town this go.

But really. Let me do my homework here and I'll find you a wolf who isn't Aamirus because apparently you're not going for that.
    You had 24 hours to do your homework.

You die, or I replace out. I'm not gonna play with you NOW that you've decided to play because you're actually in danger of being lynched.

26. ISO #626

Interesting, I'm not 100% against that since I no longer fully trust him.

27. ISO #627

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    come on frinckles convince us not to lynch you, YOU GREAT ALMIGHTY ONE WHO IS SO ABOVE EVERYBODY ELSE!
    Infolynching me gives you zero info is one thing I can think of. You'd just backtrack into that group of five I mentioned originally and be lost there while me and Gyrlander post cat memes in the Cat Cave. Which, in a game with power roles for example -- might work. This is a bit more cutthroat than that, however. We don't really have the mislynches to do that.

28. ISO #628

Also you guys can stop complimenting me randomly. I have bad games just like anyone else, they just never happen. ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)
    Sure, horrible reason to lynch a non existent lurking null slot. Wonder which is horrible, push this with horrible reasoning, or just not care and let you keep doing it.

29. ISO #629

Your playstyle and reads are really intriguing. I get the feeling you're a step ahead of us all.

30. ISO #630

Infolynching me gives you zero info is one thing I can think of. You'd just backtrack into that group of five I mentioned originally and be lost there while me and Gyrlander post cat memes in the Cat Cave. Which, in a game with power roles for example -- might work. This is a bit more cutthroat than that, however. We don't really have the mislynches to do that.
    NOW you care about us not mislynching, since you are the one on the block.

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Wow. Alright I quit
    -unvote

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Last game, you REEEEEEEEEEEEEE'D because people wanted to policy lynch you. I thought you'd hate policy lynches after that.

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

Last game, you REEEEEEEEEEEEEE'D because people wanted to policy lynch you. I thought you'd hate policy lynches after that.
    I used to be one of the biggest proponents for policy lynches back in the day

And the reason why I harped on about that was because it was being framed as "banana is scummy" when really it was "banana is annoying". These are 2 completely different situations.

38. ISO #638

I'm dead serious. If you arent lynched today, and I dont replace out, turbolynch me.
    LOL this reminds me of how I faked sheriff as the Ritual Killer last game. "If my read is wrong on person X, lynch me!!!!"

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

I'm replying to your quote twice but oh well UwU. Frinckles's interaction with you makes me think he isn't as scummy as I thought.

41. ISO #641

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Frinckles shouldn't be lynched just because he does not want to devote the entirety of his free time to filling up the game. What reasoning is this to lynch Frinkles? Its not like Frinkles hasn't contributed.
    Point out what he's done.

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

UwU. yeah this just sounds like town who doesn't want to be pocketed OwO
    noU!!!!!uVu

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

Ah yes, 1 post where he states "everything that happened around me is null, I have no other opinion on it than that, Imma group these 5 involved people into one there"

Next game I'll make 1 wall post day 1 and peace out. That's the standard of sc2mafia I guess.

50. ISO #650