User Tag List

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1928
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    Take Var off L1 for now MM is here.....
    What's the relation between me being here and you wanting to take Varcron off L-1? I'm very happy that one of my two biggest scumreads is at L-1 20 minutes before EoD. And you know, I can hammer even if he's at L-2 or L-3.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What's the relation between me being here and you wanting to take Varcron off L-1? I'm very happy that one of my two biggest scumreads is at L-1 20 minutes before EoD. And you know, I can hammer even if he's at L-2 or L-3.
    Because I want you to review the exchanges between AUWT and myself while there is still time.

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

Hi

I see Varcron on the menu and he looks yummy. Why'd everyone jump on the train now that I stopped pushing it? Lol
    17 minutes remaining

we had DS lucky and mesk on L-3 first.

then we were about to vote out underboss and now we were about to vote out someone who didnt vote entire game.

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Dont conflate me with terribad scum, I can pull off an execute of a strong player and pocket Mesk without kidnapping her and calling her scummy all game
    Yes I'm sure you can do lots of things lol. I was just providing everyone with a logical reason as to why a !scum banana would do it like that.

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

8 minutes left!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

5 minutes left!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

18. ISO #1168

Because I want you to review the exchanges between AUWT and myself while there is still time.
    There is the whole night for me to review this, assuming I don't die... and if I do die, well reviewing those exchanges won't be of great use. Tomorrow. Not finishing this in a few minutes lol.

If I die tonight, lynch DS tomorrow. This is your Godfather's last will. I've already explained why he is scum.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

And I have to go so I hope you won't mind me hammering 4 minutes early

BOOM BYE SCUM

-vote Varcron

-vote Varcron

-vote Varcron

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

DAY 2 ENDED AND NIGHT 2 IS UPON US!!

The Gambino Family is slowly making their move upon the Remaining Luciano turfs. The Big dogs of the Family had a meeting today. During the meeting they kept bickering at each other doing absolutely nothing. Just sitting there. Meanwhile outside their main Headquarters sounds of gunfire and explosions fill their ears.

They all run out, the mafiosos taking fire from the enemy Families. The fight went on for hours. The heads of the Gambino going back inside to get out of the crossfire. They were pretty useless unfortunately.

The Fight ended in blood... The Luciano's retreated but it wasn't because they lost...

It's because they've almost won. It's only a matter of time at this point...

Varcron was Yeeted! His role was Janitor! His GOOOFFFYYY Self left no last will!

Made:
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Revealed Godfather.
    @bakermir
    @Renegade
    @Auwt
    @Mesk514
    @DS.
    @naz
    @BananaCucho
    @LuckyDucky

Whacked:
    @Light_Yagami - Brutalizer - Brutalized Day 1.
    @Frinckles - Mafioso (Mole) - Brutalized Day 1.
    @Dark Magician - Blackmailer - Shot Night 1 by the Lucianos.
    @Varcron - Janitor - Yeeted Day 2.

Remember if you have a night Action be sure to submit it an hour before End of Day as always! Thanks!!!

Night 2 Ends August 24th at 8:00 PM EST:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1

23. ISO #1173

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN!

The Gambino Family Haven't found any headway in breaching the Turf the Luciano's have desperately clutched onto. Their forces are strangely stronger than our own. While we are vast in numbers, they are cunning and more deadly. We must take extreme cautions.

One of our Slipperiest operatives, Miss Naz, Was on a covert operation for the family. Her head was sent back as a warning to never interfere with their turf again.. or it'll be the end of our organization.

Instead of fearing them, we take their message and use it as strength. We WILL Find these bastards and bring them down!

The Gambino Family CANNOT be stopped!

Naz has been shot! Her role was Beguiler! Her last will reads as such:
    LW:
    N1: mesk
    Remember no one is confirmed!!!

Made:
    @bakermir
    @Renegade
    @Auwt
    @Mesk514
    @DS.
    @BananaCucho
    @LuckyDucky

Whacked:
    @naz - Beguiler - Shot Night 2 by the Lucianos.

With 8 alive it is 5 votes to hammer.

Day 3 Ends August 26th at 8:00 PM EST:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1

24. ISO #1174

Started the day 3 minutes Early In the middle of something rn, you may now post!

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

My last will (didn't expect to get to post it tbh):

Sorry Varcron. Your curse strikes again.
    Ducky, I checked your post ( and didn't find it very compelling. Auwt's case certainly isn't either, but I don't think it's made in bad faith.

REMEMBER DS. Read my case against him. Here's a part of it, but you should just check our posts on that page and on the pages around it to see the whole interaction. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post884441 CHOO CHOO

I'm not sure I like Banana's EoD2, by the way, but I can't really tell why. I could just be paranoid, but his interaction with Mesk felt pretty forced and dishonest.

Good luck.

I'm not going to vote DS right now because I don't want instant hammers, but my vote is there in spirit.

Also, @Mesk514 has depleted her "I'm citizen and you suck for suspecting me" credits. Contribute or

27. ISO #1177

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Naz has been shot! Her role was Beguiler! Her last will reads as such:
    LW:
    N1: mesk
    Remember no one is confirmed!!!

[/I][/SIZE]

[/color]

Made:
    @bakermir
    @Renegade
    @Auwt
    @Mesk514
    @DS.
    @BananaCucho
    @LuckyDucky

Whacked:
    @naz - Beguiler - Shot Night 2 by the Lucianos.

With 8 alive it is 5 votes to hammer.

wtf

why naz

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    wtf

why naz
    She was kinda widely townread, iirc.

What's your read on Mesk as of now, btw?

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

@bakermir i'm sorry for yesterday my dude
    about what? Either I missed something or this isn't warranted by anything

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

My last will (didn't expect to get to post it tbh):

Sorry Varcron. Your curse strikes again.
    Ducky, I checked your post ( and didn't find it very compelling. Auwt's case certainly isn't either, but I don't think it's made in bad faith.

REMEMBER DS. Read my case against him. Here's a part of it, but you should just check our posts on that page and on the pages around it to see the whole interaction. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post884441 CHOO CHOO

I'm not sure I like Banana's EoD2, by the way, but I can't really tell why. I could just be paranoid, but his interaction with Mesk felt pretty forced and dishonest.

Good luck.

I'm not going to vote DS right now because I don't want instant hammers, but my vote is there in spirit.

Also, @Mesk514 has depleted her "I'm citizen and you suck for suspecting me" credits. Contribute or
    Are you serious.... You read page 20 right? I pointed out how his whole case was based on false pretenses... Something I forgot to mention was his die hard stance that the turbo posters are scummy, yet he leaves banana alone to do it all game, you don't find that odd?

I had the same feeling... As I pointed out on the last few posts of the day. It's definitely suspect. I see a Auwt/Banana team here, I'm pretty sure BOTH of them also TMI'D Mesk as town in their postings too. Auwt when he kept calling mesk's day 1 train a misslynch, how can you ignore that? Banana when he said that he expected mesk to sheep him and follow his vote after he jailed her?

38. ISO #1188

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This was my LW.

The lines have been drawn and I'm stuck in the fucking middle

Here is how I see it. There are 2 town reads and the 3 pairings of scum.

Town
    Banana / MM

3 pairings, in order of likelihood:

1. Mesk / Auwt

2. LuckyDucky / DS

3. Naz / bakermir
    Bro

You were scumreading me weren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

Are you serious.... You read page 20 right? I pointed out how his whole case was based on false pretenses... Something I forgot to mention was his die hard stance that the turbo posters are scummy, yet he leaves banana alone to do it all game, you don't find that odd?

I had the same feeling... As I pointed out on the last few posts of the day. It's definitely suspect. I see a Auwt/Banana team here, I'm pretty sure BOTH of them also TMI'D Mesk as town in their postings too. Auwt when he kept calling mesk's day 1 train a misslynch, how can you ignore that? Banana when he said that he expected mesk to sheep him and follow his vote after he jailed her?
    I knew someone was gonna be opportunistic after I turbopushed vacuum

Go ahead and eat me chicken.

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

I'm not even pushing you for turbo pushing Varcron, I'm pushing you for scummy behavior.

Varcron didn't do anything, he got what he deserved imo.
    Fuck you, Im not a shit scum player. I would NEVER make that play as scum, you CHICKEN

-vote LuckyDucky

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200