Self-Mentions
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Self-Mentions

1. ISO #1

Self-Mentions

Seeing if I mention/tag myself, and it pops up in my list of mentions on my profile.

@MartinGG99

Edit: Nope it doesn't, rip. Not a big deal, but I wish I could use that to mark SoD/EoD's to myself by seeing "MartinGG99 mentioned MartinGG99" in my list of mentions.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; August 23rd, 2020 at 09:24 AM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Self-Mentions

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I wish hosts would consistently put day starts in the opening thread.
    Oh well for me I have to do it the self-mention way because I'm planning to utilize mentions of me as a quick way to count votes to avoid an elimination in the upcoming game that I'm hosting.

Only problem is, I have to make sure I don't, for example, mix D1 sleep votes with D2 sleep votes and etc if that situation arises. Of course I can double check with noting time stamps or what-not, but it would've been simpler if I had self-mentions to separate them.

It's hosted after Stealthbomber16's " ?krc ". Which is after the current "Mafia Wars" game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    This used to be a thing that all hosts would do! Bring it back!
    i do it >:c
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I wish hosts would consistently put day starts in the opening thread.
    FULLY AGREED. Hosts, you have full community support and love if you do that
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :