User Tag List

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    A little birdie told me you did it
    Nah I would've taken ds or baker
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

So, you're arguing the "obvious" choice for you
    ?

Is there another way to respond to a statement like that lol?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

If Rene was FBI who would he n0

7. ISO #657

*fap fap fap fap fap*
    truuuuu

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

[Please set your brain to read all of my posts with an Italian accent from now on]

-vote DS.

Goofy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Can comfirm Vacuum is a prime suspect. He recruited me in that Jester King game when he thought he was cult leader. If he is agent, he likes to take charismatic players without thinking of the consequences lol
    This makes sense, although it's not a very strong element against Varcron. Still pro-Varcron-lynch btw

Also, Frinckles' death actually screwed us more than if he hadn't died, because now there's a new mole instead of a new corpse. It's actually pretty bad, not good.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #663

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This makes sense, although it's not a very strong element against Varcron. Still pro-Varcron-lynch btw

Also, Frinckles' death actually screwed us more than if he hadn't died, because now there's a new mole instead of a new corpse. It's actually pretty bad, not good.
    A scum flip is always good. Even tho agent can recruit again, the flip is info.

Who do YOU think would recruit Prongles?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

14. ISO #664

Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Stop with the naked votes. Why.
    That's why:
    Spoiler : Posts against DS :
    "Interesting" is a meme since Varcron was lynched some games ago for having said that word (which was a terribly dumb lynch lol). I find your vote weird.

Excuse me, but typing "-vote MM" and posting it without having given prior explainations and without giving subsequent ones either is exactly what a naked vote is. I'm not discrediting you, I'm simply saying what you did lol.

Also, how is pushing inactives a scummy thing, pray tell? Your case is extremely weak.

[citation needed]

Give quotes or stop making baseless accusations

Lmao
    Oh and the only "apologizing" I remember doing was apologizing-ish to DM for saying that he was AFK when he simply had suffered from the IP ban site issue, not sure how not being completely heartless counts as being scummy xD

Replying to Auwt's #456 wallpost:

My mindset and Varcron's on the post limit burning thing is not exactly alignment indicative. I'd probably do the same as scum, as it is extremely easy to get read as someone who participates actively in the discussion and helps town by suggesting correct mechanical play. I don't think you should read either of us based on this; you should instead look at the rest of what we say, namely the cases we throw at eachother lol.

About LuckyDucky, I see a big flaw in your case: it's based on theory disagreements instead of actual scumtells. He says he thinks it's not AI to turbopost in a post count limited game. You say the opposite. That doesn't mean either of you is scum. Note that I'm not saying Ducky is necessarily Town either (although he looks towny to me atm, strongly townreading has never ended well for me or for the Town in previous games). I'm just saying your point is moot.
    @BananaCucho when the restriction will be lifted, I'd like you to tell me if you still think that Auwt is "going the safe route". Pushing LuckyDucky atm looks like the opposite of the easy route to me lol.
    Full support and confirmation to this part of the post; good catch. I think that's a lot of non-backed-up accusations and a lot of misrepresentation from DS when you add the post you quoted to his attacks on me, which don't have an actual base in the thread either. Full support to a DS lynch at EoD as a valid alternative to Varcron.

Hopefully my vote is dressed enough now. My scumread is maintained.

On another note, I don't think my question to you about Auwt has been answered (if you replied, oops). Do you still think he's going the easy route?

15. ISO #665

A scum flip is always good. Even tho agent can recruit again, the flip is info.

Who do YOU think would recruit Prongles?
    Ehh, I guess. Moles aren't very likely to bus their FBI Agent, so maybe there's some info to gather there.

Anyone who likes strong scum players and who isn't afraid of recruiting them right away. My first guess for this would be LuckyDucky because of his personality and playstyle. Varcron would make sense too.

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    it was a good book, it was about dick and weed. the best toxic combo
    An outstanding contribution to the game, really. Lol

Also, I trust Naz when she says she'd recruit DS or Bakermir, because... idk, that's just the kind of thing she'd do, I don't see her recruiting Frinckles on N0 over them.

17. ISO #667

That's why:
    Spoiler : Posts against DS :

Hopefully my vote is dressed enough now. My scumread is maintained.

On another note, I don't think my question to you about Auwt has been answered (if you replied, oops). Do you still think he's going the easy route?
    Sure, he backed off - when my post cap was temporarily lifted and I was going after him:

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    There can be many reasons on why people would want to do that. Troll can be an option, as well as a forced coasting cuz now we know Banana and Frinckles wont be answering to anything else before eod1 -4h. This can also be a strategy. I do not know what to think about people burning their post count that easily.
    No questions for Banana to avoid I guess from mr "banana can avoid questions til EOD"
    I withdraw this, if you allow me to.
    Anyway as D1 there is no need to force a coast. I take it for troll and lol.
    You are showing all of us a lot of willingness.
    And then in his 456 he says he isn't willing to vote me - HOWEVER, IN THAT SAME POST he keeps dipping his toe into the "why would someone spam like crazy" pool, seeing if someone will bite the easy lunch meat

BananaCucho : As I explained before, more like trollish spam, I'm not okay to vote him.
    Banana showed us good willingness through the last 50 posts made.
    I withdrew what I said, and I can understand if I'm ever being voted up based on that.

Now ask yourself :

What happen to people that fill their post count ? They cant interact anymore.
    What happen to people that cant interact anymore ? We can hardly read them based on their post.

What happens when day end ? Night (lol)
    What happens at night? Scum chat, coordination.

Scums will only start sharing at the begining of the night.
    A strat could just be to coast (in any kind of way) to ensure not sharing infos till D2 when scums are somehow coordinated.
    You will agree with this, or you won't. I don't care. This is a fact.

BTW : I'm not saying thats what Frinckles/Banana tried to do.

This is just really, really awful. He's laying the scum paint bait, hoping someone else will pick up on it and push banana so that he can hop on with "see I thought this was weird, glad I'm not the only one" - without actually committing to the scumread unless that happens.

So tl;dr, yeah kinda.

18. ISO #668

How does Mallow reveal as Godfather and not show up at day beginning to brag about it

This game is a fail
    Hey, shut up, or I will shut you up. I am your father, Banana. I'm even a GOD father.

Speaking of bragging, I'd like to highlight that this is the second time I am a godfather who is part of the uninformed majority in my career (in two different setups). Slaol, your setups are weird.

19. ISO #669

Okay, but what about him pushing LuckyDucky instead?

20. ISO #670

Ehh, I guess. Moles aren't very likely to bus their FBI Agent, so maybe there's some info to gather there.

Anyone who likes strong scum players and who isn't afraid of recruiting them right away. My first guess for this would be LuckyDucky because of his personality and playstyle. Varcron would make sense too.
    Do you think it could be baker? I haven't played with him before, but his whole schtick of "we're really boned" felt really.. fake. Tonewise. My gut says that he was playing that up when I suggested that we could possibly have 2 towns flipped.

21. ISO #671

Hey, shut up, or I will shut you up. I am your father, Banana. I'm even a GOD father.

Speaking of bragging, I'd like to highlight that this is the second time I am a godfather who is part of the uninformed majority in my career (in two different setups). Slaol, your setups are weird.
    Why the fuck did you reveal now though

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

What is the capital of Assyria?
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    u mom

@naz

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

Do you think it could be baker? I haven't played with him before, but his whole schtick of "we're really boned" felt really.. fake. Tonewise. My gut says that he was playing that up when I suggested that we could possibly have 2 towns flipped.
    No, I don't. He made a post that really felt like genuine confusion yesterday, I even highlighted it with a post where my letters are on fire lol.
    Why the fuck did you reveal now though
    Because DS and Varcron deserve to die and both decided that they would push me, and so did quite a lot of people yesterday (Auwt, DM). Me dying by nightkill after getting a scum lynched is better than me dying by lynch. And who knows, there could be a Caporegime to save me.
    Oh you mean him pushing LuckyDucky

I have to review the circumstances tbh. Like I said I don't understand by Ducky had 3 votes. I don't understand STILL why Mesk chose to sheep Auwt of all people.
    Fair. And yes, Mesk is getting scummier and scummier. @Mesk514 feel free to tell me I'm stupid and all, but at least bring your mighty perma-citizen ass here lol

28. ISO #678

No, I don't. He made a post that really felt like genuine confusion yesterday, I even highlighted it with a post where my letters are on fire lol.

Because DS and Varcron deserve to die and both decided that they would push me, and so did quite a lot of people yesterday (Auwt, DM). Me dying by nightkill after getting a scum lynched is better than me dying by lynch. And who knows, there could be a Caporegime to save me.

Fair. And yes, Mesk is getting scummier and scummier. @Mesk514 feel free to tell me I'm stupid and all, but at least bring your mighty perma-citizen ass here lol
    Thank you for confirming for me my suspicions that you are town. I'm not going to eat what @naz is feeding me that you are scum here

29. ISO #679

Does MM get to keep his votes for the rest of the game? It'll suck if he's Luciano
    Do you want to sleep with the fishes? Suspecting your godfather is heresy.

But for real, I think Naz is genuine here (because of gut/meta/me knowing her a bit).

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

He was going to come back to the site and play

But we turbosigned it and he missed out

Fucking serves him right
    How dare you

Page 13 has very little content. But it's one of the best pages of the game.

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

I beg your pardon. It's full of juicy content.
    Stop, I'm listening to Monty Python because of you and now I read "I beg your pardon" with a British accent and it's both great and horrible at the same time

HELP

34. ISO #684

Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

This is what caught my attention yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    oh, also... I survived jail. I'm now an ex con, and lots of back muscles.
    Did you claim Kidnapped?
    How was it actually, did you find out who the Kidnapper might be?

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I have concussed myself today

Don't expect much

Why didn't mesk die tho?
    AWFUL TRAIN AS ALWAYS.
    Why is there each freaking time a starting train on the last 3 hours before eod??
    This train took so many people that had absolutely no argument, some even didnt explain why they were placing this particular vote.
    And all these peeps managed to build up to a top 1 vote. Incredible.

I bet Auwt recruited Frinckles lol
    Yeah, I did it, how did you find me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

35. ISO #685

Thank you for confirming for me my suspicions that you are town. I'm not going to eat what @naz is feeding me that you are scum here
    I never said he was scum, just not confirmed town
    Learn 2 read nana

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

hmmhm

this one I like a lot banana.

just like that day 1 post where you pointed out the best scummy detail about mesk; gambino roles dont have VT pool. so claiming mafioso was quite bad. now we have a Frinckles mafioso flip it is likely mesk lied here

Frinckles would never be my first day pick either Mesk does sound like the best mole option. They have good odds of getting a day 1 pass with citizen just as seen in our previous game and this game. Now they claim kidnapped but I am not sure wassup with that due to lack of details

they didn't even provide any opinion on anyone while some other low post people provided some

not sure about their wagon on auwt's push. i cant seem to read into it townpov unless they really didnt give a fuck

mesk takes the first spot in my poe for now

also I understand MM perfectly on reveal. we had no lunch d1 and therefor violated the third gambino amendment: WE TALK ABOUT FOOD AND BITCHES!

LUNCH TIME FAMILY

-vote mesk514

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

Re: Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Did you claim Kidnapped?

AWFUL TRAIN AS ALWAYS.
    Why is there each freaking time a starting train on the last 3 hours before eod??
    This train took so many people that had absolutely no argument, some even didnt explain why they were placing this particular vote.

How is anyone townreading this

42. ISO #692

Did you claim Kidnapped?

AWFUL TRAIN AS ALWAYS.

also gotta agree with auwt on the vote part, that was awful but then so was mesks vote on auwts train

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

Like fucking sheep me Mesk, what the fuck were you thinking sheeping Auwt
    Now I'll sheep you. I wasnt going to blindly sheep you for varcron vote. But I have no problems sheeping auwt for a random i don't know day 1 with nothing going on
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

45. ISO #695

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    we are on the same frequency. i am ready to open up
    You're not off the hook dearie, for teasing something better than a chart but refusing to give it. Dangling something tasty, "mmm look if you dont lunch me day 2 I have something to share"

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

An outstanding contribution to the game, really. Lol
    Damn right thats outstanding contribution, bitch
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

48. ISO #698

But why Auwt
    the thread was dead

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

You're not off the hook dearie, for teasing something better than a chart but refusing to give it. Dangling something tasty, "mmm look if you dont lunch me day 2 I have something to share"
    i feel the pressure. those charts are staying in lw for now