8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

THE THREAD CLOSES SOON! 2 MINUTES!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I warned you baker you called me a freaking chicken again.

WHY DO YOU IGNORE ME

I WILL BE RELEASING THE QUACKEN ON YOU NOW.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I'M A FREAKING DUCK!!!!!!!!!!
    idk man

i am just frustrated here we cant even get a lynch goin. how are we gonna win?

inb4 DS. scumpaint me for this too

16. ISO #566

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    30 mins till EOD, I haven't placed a vote, but it doesn't look like anyone will get close to a majority anyway.
    I don't actually want a lynch today due to the 2 already dead, but not placing a vote at all today doesn't look good on u champ. It gives us no help in analyzing u
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

THE THREAD IS CLOSED NO MORE POSTING!

Final day post count:

Mesk514 (4 [L-2]):
    BananaCucho, LuckyDucky, DS., Renegade
    LuckyDucky (3 [L-3]):
    Mesk514, Dark Magician, Auwt
    Varcron (1 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Auwt (1 [L-5]):
    naz
    DS. (1 [L-5]):
    bakermir
    Last edited by AIVION; August 20th, 2020 at 07:39 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

22. ISO #572

DAY 1 HAS ENDED AND NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN!

Good old Manhattan! Where the pizza is fresh and the crime rate is through the roof. Where else would you expect the perfect Crime family to have their base of operations? The Gambino Embassy is bustling with activity as their victory is ever coming closer by the day. There's talk of another Luciano turf taken down in our name. Don Corleone is pleased with our success and is going to be hosting a ceremony in a matter of days. This ceremony will make us made men look like heroes to the rest of them.

It would be very shameful if we were to let Don Corleone down before then... So we will continue to take down the scum that infest the streets of our glorious city. In the name of the Family.

Light_Yagami was brutalized! His role was Brutalizer His last will reads:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrQsGeKN6qk

Frinckles was brutalized! His role was Mafioso (Mole) His last will reads:
    https://youtu.be/qoX6AKuYWL8

Made:
    @Dark Magician
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @bakermir
    @Renegade
    @Varcron
    @Auwt
    @Mesk514
    @DS.
    @naz
    @BananaCucho
    @LuckyDucky

Whacked:
    @Light_Yagami - Brutalizer - Brutalized Day 1.
    @Frinckles - Mafioso (Mole) - Brutalized Day 1.

REMINDER: If you have a Night action, submit it to me an hour before End of Night! Much appreciated!

Night 1 Ends August 21st at 8:00 PM EST:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1

23. ISO #573

DAY 2 HAS STARTED!

WE'VE BEEN HAD! The Gambino family comes out in the early morning after the mafioso's standing guard warned us about a possible hit on one of our operations. They run towards the warehouse that this was stationed at. The goal was to smuggle booze and other narcotics out of the city towards Cuba for some easy green. The operative in charge of the Warehouse's name was Little Yugi', his nickname derived from some sort of card game he liked to play... Dunno.

When we arrived... we stumbled upon a massacre. Our men shot up to high heaven, their blood splattered all over the walls and floors... it was a mess.

"this shits gone too far! They'll wish they've never been born!" One of our mafioso's shouted, throwing his cigarette down and stomping on it angrily. After calming him down we ventured further into the warehouse... and that's when we saw him:

Little Yugi, dead. His body riddled with bullets at close range. Our operation was compromised too as the warehouse was stripped clean of the goods. Whatever was left was tossed into the harbor or burned. Booze all manners of substances littered all over.

we said a prayer for our fallen comrades, vowing to avenge little Yugi. His death won't be in vain...

They'll be sleepin with the' fishes soon... for the Gambino crime syndicate.

Dark Magician was Shot by the Lucianos! His role was Blackmailer! He left no last will at the scene.

Made:
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Revealed Godfather.
    @bakermir
    @Renegade
    @Varcron
    @Auwt
    @Mesk514
    @DS.
    @naz
    @BananaCucho
    @LuckyDucky

Whacked:
    @Light_Yagami - Brutalizer - Brutalized Day 1.
    @Frinckles - Mafioso (Mole) - Brutalized Day 1.
    @Dark Magician - Blackmailer - Shot Night 1 by the Lucianos.

With 10 players alive it is 6 votes to hammer.

The Post Count limit is still here by the way! A lot of people said yes abolish it but a fair few also said no with good points and the rest didn't care. This game was voted by the community to be the guinea pig for the post count limitations... so I'll keep it this way unless literally EVERYONE says they want it gone. But as of now it's staying. the Post count limit is at 100 today... It'll probably stay at 100 throughout the game as well. I'm also going to add it's up to YOU the player to moderate your post count. I'll be helping as I can but I cannot moderate this thread 24/7 sadly... so if you break your own post count limit just know by now it's not going to slide... Thanks!

Link to everyone's post count at end of Day 1: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...94/unknown.png

Link to Day 1: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post883412

Link to Night 1: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post884019

Day 2 Ends August 23st at 8:00 PM EST:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
    Last edited by AIVION; August 21st, 2020 at 05:07 PM.

24. ISO #574

The Godfather has revealed!

Stepping out of the shadows comes @Marshmallow Marshall , who decides to reveal his identity to the Families. Who knows where his loyalties lie... but I'm sure it'll become clear eventually...

All hail the Godfather.

Marshmallow Marshall is the mayor with 3 votes.
    (GODFATHER NOT MAYOR. The BBcode forces me to say Mayor pretend it says Godfather UwU)

And with that, Day 2 has started! You may now post!

25. ISO #575

brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lmao @ the fbi agent recruiting frinckles n0
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

Does anyone else think Baker might have TMI slipped here?

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    i have a feeling 1 scum is probably dead. even if not, we have a good chance to get one with lynch now
    @Baker can you explain this thought process to me? It's kinda been festering with your constant "I think we are boned" attitude you had for a good portion of day 1, these two feelings don't agree with each other
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

Who is the top suspect for FBI agent with them recruiting Frinkle?

I have a funny suspicion Varcron would do that.

Also Yigama fucking amazing shot lmao.
    Can comfirm Vacuum is a prime suspect. He recruited me in that Jester King game when he thought he was cult leader. If he is agent, he likes to take charismatic players without thinking of the consequences lol

32. ISO #582

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Does anyone else think Baker might have TMI slipped here?

@Baker can you explain this thought process to me? It's kinda been festering with your constant "I think we are boned" attitude you had for a good portion of day 1, these two feelings don't agree with each other

I already explained this on my post where I voted DS up. I read the entire Frinckles vs DS exchanges, Light, MM and Frinck messages one by one also gave post numbers in that specific post. I have asked people their thoughts on this. DM explained why Light couldnt be fbi Ducky said this is most likely TvT. I had some other feedbacks too. Do you want me to elaborate on this?

Now, I am not pointing fingers at anyone here but it would have been naive to think this would be TvT. I only assumed this could have higher chance of being TvS than TvT and I am glad I was right with how I am building my reads.

I didn't really speculate shit in front of anyone and if anything I am trying to keep most of it to myself so I don't misguide anyone or appear scum when I am actually town, a mistake i am trying to avoid from last game. I stand behind my facts and ready to be questioned.

Honestly, I have felt like we are gettin boned. I think we still have a chance to get boned but I am feeling waaay more confident since day 1.

btw, I stick to my reads and poe so far. I am still convinced, I actually feel pretty strong on my reads. I don't see much difference since yesterday. Day 2 will have a lot to show.

33. ISO #583

How did so many people grab onto that Pringles v Mallow thing about the game being post limited and try to run with it?

There's likely at least 1 opportunistic scum that voted Mallow

Also Dungeon Master flipping blackmailer (basically a CIT) makes Mesk's claim ridiculously suspicious. Mesk rolling "mafioso" specifically is a ridiculously low percentage. If she claimed something like janitor/blackmailer day 1 I'd be more inclined to believe her.

34. ISO #584

I already explained this on my post where I voted DS up. I read the entire Frinckles vs DS exchanges, Light, MM and Frinck messages one by one also gave post numbers in that specific post. I have asked people their thoughts on this. DM explained why Light couldnt be fbi Ducky said this is most likely TvT. I had some other feedbacks too. Do you want me to elaborate on this?

Now, I am not pointing fingers at anyone here but it would have been naive to think this would be TvT. I only assumed this could have higher chance of being TvS than TvT and I am glad I was right with how I am building my reads.

I didn't really speculate shit in front of anyone and if anything I am trying to keep most of it to myself so I don't misguide anyone or appear scum when I am actually town, a mistake i am trying to avoid from last game. I stand behind my facts and ready to be questioned.

Honestly, I have felt like we are gettin boned. I think we still have a chance to get boned but I am feeling waaay more confident since day 1.

btw, I stick to my reads and poe so far. I am still convinced, I actually feel pretty strong on my reads. I don't see much difference since yesterday. Day 2 will have a lot to show.
    Do you have a day 1 chart for us?

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

it is an entirely different chart btw. I have developed a new technique. it is a bar chart this time. I am also using the old system on another chart too. Soon I will have a full library of charts and next time I play FM I will have them all open on multiple screens so I will read everyones roles alignments with close to 100% accuracy on day 1. im still between 50% to 66% at worst.

i promise

43. ISO #593

How did so many people grab onto that Pringles v Mallow thing about the game being post limited and try to run with it?

Also Dungeon Master flipping blackmailer (basically a CIT) makes Mesk's claim ridiculously suspicious. Mesk rolling "mafioso" specifically is a ridiculously low percentage. If she claimed something like janitor/blackmailer day 1 I'd be more inclined to believe her.
    I also called that out on D1 btw it is all there

and i agree with having coasters + varcron being put under magnifying glass today just to get a better idea. then probably look at everyone and figure out a poe.

ok had enough banana. i will be back later

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

Does MM get to keep his votes for the rest of the game? It'll suck if he's Luciano

46. ISO #596

Also Yigama fucking amazing shot lmao.
    Not really lol, now FBI has a new recruit. Wish he got the FBI or Luciano instead

47. ISO #597

This is contradictory. You say you're more confident but don't see much difference since yesterday, but it's only been like 5 min into day 2?? Whats going on lol

48. ISO #598

are u saying mm is Gambino? bc he isnt confirmed lol

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600