The art of Political Correctness.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The art of Political Correctness.

In times like these, the world is going through another major change in language. Society will be enforcing more Political correctness. We have already seen it enforced, as other sites have banned the word Lynch, due to it's relation for being used against certain ethnic groups.

It's a shame, because our language is part of who we are, and sometimes it forces us to change the way we use it, weather our society was effected by those particular terms or not. That is the curse of the internet, where it impacts us all.

It's sad. Because we need some of those words. Yet here comes in imagination and art. Sure I won't be able to call @BananaCucho a wanker. They'll say it's too direct.
    But I dunno, if it is never heard, how convey. That very special word another way.

@BananaCucho prefers their own last rolo.

@Voss 's wrists don't need to join a gym.

@Zedus has hairy hands.

@Auwt plays a ton of single player games.

@Renegade would do a great job in releasing a genie

@Ganelon Has the tissues standing by after an emotional movie night.

And a special one, for the British.

@yzb25 likes nothing more in the evening to gobble up some Black Pudding and Spotted Dick, and for afters they will enjoy a nice fag with a bit of Cockburn.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: The art of Political Correctness.

@Unknown1234 is st***y uwu censored for PC
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

fucking clankers telling me what to say and think

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I was gonna mention you but I didn't think Naz could handle it. I don't think you can talk a punch.
    my hands being down my pants so much is a MEDICAL CONDITION !!!!!!!!!!!! AaaaaAAAAAaaaAaaa
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

gordon ramsay calls superjack to his dinner preps bc he's the best meat beater in all of GB

15. ISO #15

HAIL H Y D R A

is that politically correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

@blinkskater is banned from the vatican for choking the bishop too much

19. ISO #19

American "Political correctness" is standup comedian taunt theme in Russia. Well, from the other side all of this realy looks so stupid (hope you will not take it as offence, as is customary ). I am 100% sure you know that some negative phenomenon will not dissapear if you will give it another name. Why are you doing this?

I am not so good in english speaking to join the game, but I will tell you some funny thing. There is not so many black ppl in Moscow, as, for example, somethere in Los Angeles, but we have some % of black population. Some ppl afraid to insult them and start to call "afro-americans". The key thing is that they are NOT americans and never been. Most of them are descendants of students from African countries who studied at Soviet universities and stayed to live in the USSR afrer.
    After that, word "afro-russians" becomes a local meme at russian standup comedians. Noone can truly use it, because it's absurd and funny.
    I hope, noone will be insulted with this story, lol.

20. ISO #20

Flattered to get a special callout tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    fucking clankers telling me what to say and think
    I did NOT give you a C-word pass, meatbag
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass