Kenny (2 [L-6]):
    theoneceko, Firebringer
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @FrostByte https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-Thread/page40 this is gyrlander's town meta very high level and collected, thoughts???
    -vote Grylander
    @Dark Magician

Could you talk to me about this? What were your motivations or thoughts for doing so?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Martin is "screaming null" this game, and it's pretty weird for him. Poking at an inactive like this without addressing the current issues is 1 (most importantly): generally not good and 2: not Martin-like. Sus.
    Tbh
    -vote MartinGG99
    Kenny gets the benefit of the doubt because of his reply to me; he showed what looks like genuine town tunnel mindset.

Going off for some time
    bruh i was waiting for someone to comment on bahk's inactivity, imo u should give townpoints to ppl who do that. i shouldn't let my read on you be influenced too much by bake, since i still have my misgivings about him, but u literally just said if u were scum u would go for low-hanging fruit. now, ur just going for weird strange-looking null fruit, which is basically the same thing in my opinion.

you're kind of a big question mark, honestly at this point in the game prodding people isn't a bad idea, if ur simply prodding i'm okay with that. so u know what, i won't scumread u for this vote. nope, not at all.

-vote MartinGG99

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    bruh i was waiting for someone to comment on bahk's inactivity, imo u should give townpoints to ppl who do that. i shouldn't let my read on you be influenced too much by bake, since i still have my misgivings about him, but u literally just said if u were scum u would go for low-hanging fruit. now, ur just going for weird strange-looking null fruit, which is basically the same thing in my opinion.

you're kind of a big question mark, honestly at this point in the game prodding people isn't a bad idea, if ur simply prodding i'm okay with that. so u know what, i won't scumread u for this vote. nope, not at all.

-vote MartinGG99
    Uh.....what?

I'm like completely confused here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #810

i find it interesting how, if i remember correctly, @bakermir had nothing to say about zone but his very first post was "ceko is informed." kenny defended zone. mm then claimed he actually townread zone (if u check my half-baked iso, mm seemed to change his views from "zone is acting pretty scummy" to "i townread zone haha" with no transition). bake directed conversation away from zone? if i remember correctly, zone had at most ONE vote on him the entire game. there seems to be some resistance to his lynch.

to address bake's stance on me defending ren; aren't u just adding fuel to the fire that is renegade vs bruno?? haven't u already played games w ren, and if so, shouldn't u see that ren usually looks scummy in every alignment?

11. ISO #811

Looking back at rene, tbh this can be viewed as personal attack from a certain angle (assuming small balls). pbt or frog would've subbed out instantly. Plenty of valid accusations against him too tho. Renren shouldn't be just allowed to coast by because he was attacked for his sexuality (which noone should be attacked for, queer or faggot or not)
    Plenty of people made good arguments to justify his behaviour now, and I read it all, but every player has got to make some basic contributions, or at least respond to shit thrown at them in a towny manner
    i'm literally just ignoring bruno versus ren for now, but i absolutely agree w u about sexuality. bruno being very CRINGE tbh. smh so FUCKING CRINGE. @oops_ur_dead

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I regret claiming because I didn’t read the setup and could still be a PR.
    If you truly regret claiming the why do you keep bringing it back up. Are you afraid people missed it??????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #814

Looking back at rene, tbh this can be viewed as personal attack from a certain angle (assuming small balls). pbt or frog would've subbed out instantly. Plenty of valid accusations against him too tho. Renren shouldn't be just allowed to coast by because he was attacked for his sexuality (which noone should be attacked for, queer or faggot or not)
    Plenty of people made good arguments to justify his behaviour now, and I read it all, but every player has got to make some basic contributions, or at least respond to shit thrown at them in a towny manner
    i think ren made a few decent observations already

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You're getting triple prodded.
    No, I mean like, why are people prodding me without even asking questions to me in the same space of those prodds?

Its like yall expect something from me but idk what that is
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #816

i think ren made a few decent observations already
    and those would be? I tried going through his iso and all there is is "bruno smells" and "everyone plays like shit". I think he called at least 6 different players shit without backing up any claims with a single word whatsoever

17. ISO #817

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Uh.....what?

I'm like completely confused here.
    tonally, i just think this is town lol

nah, fuck it, i saw what u just posted and i doubt i'll get more info from you. ur acting too "null" (i'd say u lean a bit town though, based on one instance where u re-evaluated a read) for me to build a case on you. maybe mm was trying to get something outta you--i don't mind gyr's vote on you either, i think that came from a townie perspective bc you've been acting a bit mysterious and that's part of why i voted you too--but in the end i think ur a terrible lynch for today.

-vote unvote

i already have a pretty good idea of who scum are. others already scumread them, so it's not important for me to tunnel these players.

bake may somehow try to twist this into me being scum. u played with me once as scum; i was terrified as hell cuz of finckel and barely posted. maybe u don't rely on meta reads, but if i am scum, who could i be on a team with? my interactions with most players have been fairly ambiguous.

sorry, just want to call out bake once again. i don't like the way he's playing this game. :angerrUwUy:

18. ISO #818

and those would be? I tried going through his iso and all there is is "bruno smells" and "everyone plays like shit". I think he called at least 6 different players shit without backing up any claims with a single word whatsoever
    honestly, i'm not gonna bother rn. there r times he acts blatantly scummy, but he does that as either alignment. i'm just speaking from my experience with him. i don't blame you for scumreading rene either, in my first games with him i ended up ALWAYS scumreading him.

19. ISO #819

but if i am scum, who could i be on a team with? my interactions with most players have been fairly ambiguous.
    I had some fairly early tinfoils on this, but I've done away with them for the time being. Most of them revolved around "if ceko was scum, then maybe they're trying to look aligned with X player so that if they go down in the future, they'll possibly take down X player with them once people do post-flip ISO's or interaction analysis".
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #820

I had some fairly early tinfoils on this, but I've done away with them for the time being. Most of them revolved around "if ceko was scum, then maybe they're trying to look aligned with X player so that if they go down in the future, they'll possibly take down X player with them once people do post-flip ISO's or interaction analysis".
    But I think that was just over-thinking on my part.

I've been trying to keep myself from over-analyzing things, as someone pointed that out in the on-going game that I died in. Which actually made a lot of sense to me tbh, for some problems I had.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #821

But I think that was just over-thinking on my part.

I've been trying to keep myself from over-analyzing things, as someone pointed that out in the on-going game that I died in. Which actually made a lot of sense to me tbh, for some problems I had.
    :3 just remember i was flailing around in the mud creating discussion when this game started. i didn't have anything truly solid to base my "reads" off of at that time.

22. ISO #822

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If you truly regret claiming the why do you keep bringing it back up. Are you afraid people missed it??????
    How come this is your only post after 22 hours?

Or do you think not much has changed for you since post #560?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #823

How come this is your only post after 22 hours?

Or do you think not much has changed for you since post #560?
    I mean, it looks like a weird pop-in.

I understand if a player is busy IRL, but then why come in here only to make 1 post then leave?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

This also bothered me earlier about Mike:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude I am over analyzing because you pocketed me so hard last game.
    I wasn't even referring to myself lol.

Although, how come you haven't suggested Mario check me if that is the case?
    It felt a bit eager for him to push that narrative of him being in self-doubt just because he wrongly town-read me in a game I wasn't really being serious in.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #826

Spoiler : kenny's completed iso uwu :
    page 2

Hi
    @Mike
    Nvm
    kenny seems like casual aloof town here. however his sheep vote soon after concerned me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    -vote Renegade

f*** you lil b**** suck my a*****e
    UwowU HewwO
    -vote Renegade
    this sheep vote clears ren a little in my opinion bc it felt so random. @Kenny pls explain ur reasoning behind this vote, bc i never saw one.

page 3
    This is distancing already. 2 hours in and the entire scum team has been practically completely destroyed
    good observation on ren from kenny. ren did look like he was distancing in the post kenny quoted. +townpoints
    however, i don't agree w his observation on bruno. bruno has been attacking ren all game, unless ur claiming bruno is bussing his teammates.

@Kenny when's the last time u played fm?
    Either undercover or one of stealth's games I think. Idk what or when undercover was tho, I just have some note with the name on it
    i asked a question and kenny immediately answered. not much to gain from this interaction, besides seeing that kenny has been fairly active.

Derailing the lynch now. Ren is scum. Bruno found the scum. Literally noone had the balls to even make up some scumpaint on bruno for that train. This is a classic scum strategy, making up impossible trains only to then start a new one
    in post #125, i think kenny just said bruno was bussing ren. i'm not sure though. @Kenny pls clarify.
    more importantly, if u follow the train of quotes, you'll see kenny was replying to mm. mm just told me "good catch" for scumreading zone, but later mm said he townreads zone with no transition???
    ~~
    mm

page 4
    Spoiler alert!
    it's b)

Good catch. Now do you have a conclusion on his alignment, considering this along with his attitude?
    I'm back!

For the record, I townread Zone and Renegade, and have no read on Gyrlander at the moment

And noone "called me out", nor did I "derail" you; as for discrediting you, you do a nice job at that yourself, you know. You don't need help. Same can be said of the others you named.

I think scum stayed relatively distant from the wagon to avoid being the ones seen as guilty of the big push and to keep the possibility of putting the late votes and maybe eventually hammer town!Bruno (note that I'm assuming town!Bruno this game).
    NO TRANSITION.
    ~~
    idk i'm just getting town v town vibes here. mm mirrored my thoughts too much for me to scumread him initially, but i think the only way i can lose as town is if ppl pocket me. superjack did it before, gyrlander did it too. as someone who's influencing discussion with my massive number of posts, i'm always wary of pockets.

page 5
    Was just gonna say, I misread frostbyte instead of q11 for your quote. That would be a massive high level play if you were scum and tried to derail from scum ren to scum q11.
    i was so confused by this quote that i was just like, "ok, kenny must be up to something scummy" lmao. u were defending FROST in post 179, not zone. yup. i'm right.

You can fight me 1v1 if you want, where the fuck did you scumpaint?
    kenny attacking zone here. HOORAY. zone actually was scumpainting with his bus comment, but zone has much more to do before i'll lock him as town.

99% of frost's criticism came from himself. Noone even has him voted. What the fuck
    valid criticism here, i think i was just overzealous. ik @Mike is like that as town.

Bullshit. You're feeling cornered and immediately jumped on the first opportunity @Zone_Q11 and ceko provided.
    more attacks on mm.

page 6
    Im gonna point out, I read what you say. But scumpainting is a scum strategy, what the fuck do you expect here, lol
    attacking zone

I know you're not done reading, but there's a train on ren right now. Since MM appeared here he's tried derailing towards bruno, and then there was this post. I misread who he quoted, but it's absolutely the smart reaction here to become suspicious of MM for that. If that helps with understanding
    attacking mm. haven't noticed mm derailing towards bruno btw. just saying lol

page 7
    I quoted your post and responded to it. You said others are throwing flak at him or whatever. Noone was doing that.
    repeating that frost hasn't been attacked too heavily

This post has so many words, and it's so useless for your defense. You are literally the only one out of your 4 ppl team who isn't actively trying to "move forward" to a new train, and is still stuck on bruno instead. This is complete scum mob mentality
    Have you read one sentence and then decided to just respond with insults? That's what you sound like. You're one of the few people who actually isn't trying to find any scum here. And you just ignored that part of my post, proving your agreement on my excellent read
    at first i was confused by ur wording here, and i already pointed out why some pages back. i'll just interpret this as; you attacking ren.

page 8
    MM this is stupid. If you want me to explain something, ask away, but the way you're quoting me and reacting to it is entirely dumb. My vote is on renegade anyway, and it's pretty clear that renegade is scum here
    yup i agree, i THOUGHT mm was mind-melding me here but his reasons for voting u differed from mine... a lot...

The other members of his scumteam have tried to derail. It's mob mentality to assume as scum that your team's work is also yours.
    explaining a question i asked him

Yes it does. This setup has a 3 people red mafia team.
    talking to mm...

That's literally the read. He acts like someone part of a 3 people team. MM it's not that hard
    talking to mm about ren...

page 10
    ceko just said I am DISGUISED as townie
    Absolutely true, even seriously. Like 50% of what bruno says, which is every part of his posts that isn't about FAGGOTS, CUNTS or NIGGERS, is an intellectual masterpiece. Discrediting bruno means discrediting an intellectual.
    sounds troll and could even be seen as pocketing.

page 11
    that really looks like a random ass list lol
    kenny doesn't like martin's list. good boi kenny.

page 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    @Kenny is literally the only logical player here
    this is what i mean by kenny possibly pocketing bruno... i can't tell if it's that or if kenny was simply joking about bruno's genius.

page 14
    MM you're being hypocritical here. I've explained my read twice to you and invited you to discuss with me too. I've not called you something like cunt, faggot, cuck or nigger either. There's no reason for a town member to not take up my offer. Your smileys, lols and shitposts do not help this case either. Starting from 0 again, anyway, this is the chain of posts you're basing your opportunistic push on:

"Nothing we do, nothing we say, could change your opioid fried mind, which is one) sad and two) means you are a huge liability for anyone trying to actually play the game moving forward." was in ren's first post here. He has done nothing but insult others, or shitpost with some mario questions. Every single post of his prevents moving the game forward. That leads to the read of him viewing other people's posts (his hypothetical scumteam, this could be anyone) as his achievements too. He claimed to be trying to move the game forward.
    His respond to my post pointing that out was calling bruno a mindless addict and a looney, me a sheep. He did not respond to the part of my post singling out his "trying to move the game forward" fuckup. That's a scumslip in and of itself, people unconsciously do that when they agree with something and can't deny it.

Now shut the fuck up, your scumpaint is shit.
    attacking mm and ren.

Fuck I think that came of wrong. Don't shut up MM, just drop that thought about illegal activities or whatever
    MM you are exposed scum literally right now. Ren is lynched today, Ren is flipping red and you are getting lynched tomorrow. This is set in stone at this point, everything is solved. And you are not doing something similar to Ren right now.
    interacting with and attacking mm.

I wanna assume ceko is town btw. There is one post that literally puts him into towncore assuming no level 3 wifom
    @Kenny where is this post though???

But MM ignoring reads about ceko even when he was pinged is interesting
    pretty sure mm called me town lol

Delusional. I'm going by meta now, which y'all think is stupid, but entitled mindsets like that get one pocketed by scum, and scumread by town. Town isn't gonna babysit anyone into good reads anymore than scum would
    kenny spanked me hard lol. i was pretty tired tho. like i am now.

lol why the fuck did you post that
    in response to bake posting a wall when he has been mostly posting one-liners before

look guys here's the princess, go convert her but no lynching town lost lolol
    what the fuck
    actually good criticism about bake's read on mike being princess.

I am f 18 cali thank you very much
    If you kill me n1 no balls, that's a fearkill
    no fucking balls. your picture is u irl
    shitposting w bake

@Gyrlander ur scum
    @Gyrlander bruno said ur scum and ceko agreed???
    @Gyrlander MM flopped over. Thoughts on fish???
    @Gyrlander ur meta says u get off from defending urself as town, but u just went offline instead???
    i'm okay with kenny prodding gyr here, gyr is always quite lurky and that gets him interpreted as scum.

page 15
    @FrostByte thoughts on @Gyrlander 's meta???
    @FrostByte https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-Thread/page40 this is gyrlander's town meta very high level and collected, thoughts???
    prodding frost

i'll end my iso here, because on page 16 he replied to my half-finished iso, which i posted to prove to bake that i AM scumhunting. or at least trying to. kenny has overall seemed aloof at the right times as town. as gyr said, he seemed "weird" at first--maybe it had to do with the timing of his posts--but my iso shows ken hasn't jumped around suspiciously from one person to the next. his frustration with players like mm and especially ren seem genuine. kenny is one of my highest townreads rn.

my synopsis could've been better. in simple terms... KENNY IS TOWN.

27. ISO #827

Spoiler : kenny's completed iso uwu :
    page 2

kenny seems like casual aloof town here. however his sheep vote soon after concerned me.

UwowU HewwO

this sheep vote clears ren a little in my opinion bc it felt so random. @Kenny pls explain ur reasoning behind this vote, bc i never saw one.

page 3

good observation on ren from kenny. ren did look like he was distancing in the post kenny quoted. +townpoints
    however, i don't agree w his observation on bruno. bruno has been attacking ren all game, unless ur claiming bruno is bussing his teammates.

i asked a question and kenny immediately answered. not much to gain from this interaction, besides seeing that kenny has been fairly active.

in post #125, i think kenny just said bruno was bussing ren. i'm not sure though. @Kenny pls clarify.
    more importantly, if u follow the train of quotes, you'll see kenny was replying to mm. mm just told me "good catch" for scumreading zone, but later mm said he townreads zone with no transition???
    ~~
    mm

page 4

NO TRANSITION.
    ~~
    idk i'm just getting town v town vibes here. mm mirrored my thoughts too much for me to scumread him initially, but i think the only way i can lose as town is if ppl pocket me. superjack did it before, gyrlander did it too. as someone who's influencing discussion with my massive number of posts, i'm always wary of pockets.

page 5

i was so confused by this quote that i was just like, "ok, kenny must be up to something scummy" lmao. u were defending FROST in post 179, not zone. yup. i'm right.

kenny attacking zone here. HOORAY. zone actually was scumpainting with his bus comment, but zone has much more to do before i'll lock him as town.

valid criticism here, i think i was just overzealous. ik @Mike is like that as town.

more attacks on mm.

page 6

attacking zone

attacking mm. haven't noticed mm derailing towards bruno btw. just saying lol

page 7

repeating that frost hasn't been attacked too heavily

at first i was confused by ur wording here, and i already pointed out why some pages back. i'll just interpret this as; you attacking ren.

page 8

yup i agree, i THOUGHT mm was mind-melding me here but his reasons for voting u differed from mine... a lot...

explaining a question i asked him

talking to mm...

talking to mm about ren...

page 10

sounds troll and could even be seen as pocketing.

page 11

kenny doesn't like martin's list. good boi kenny.

page 12

this is what i mean by kenny possibly pocketing bruno... i can't tell if it's that or if kenny was simply joking about bruno's genius.

page 14

attacking mm and ren.

interacting with and attacking mm.

@Kenny where is this post though???

pretty sure mm called me town lol

kenny spanked me hard lol. i was pretty tired tho. like i am now.

in response to bake posting a wall when he has been mostly posting one-liners before

actually good criticism about bake's read on mike being princess.

shitposting w bake

i'm okay with kenny prodding gyr here, gyr is always quite lurky and that gets him interpreted as scum.

page 15

prodding frost

i'll end my iso here, because on page 16 he replied to my half-finished iso, which i posted to prove to bake that i AM scumhunting. or at least trying to. kenny has overall seemed aloof at the right times as town. as gyr said, he seemed "weird" at first--maybe it had to do with the timing of his posts--but my iso shows ken hasn't jumped around suspiciously from one person to the next. his frustration with players like mm and especially ren seem genuine. kenny is one of my highest townreads rn.

my synopsis could've been better. in simple terms... KENNY IS TOWN.
    if u don't wanna read all of it, just scroll to the end for my conclusion.

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

This also bothered me earlier about Mike:

It felt a bit eager for him to push that narrative of him being in self-doubt just because he wrongly town-read me in a game I wasn't really being serious in.
    i see what u mean.

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

Treeko seems town here to me.

Regarding Kenny, I've consistently pointed out how no matter what is said/done Burno will mold it into his prebaked argument of "scum is scum" which is apparently what you also subscribe to. There's a name for that kind of logical fallacy, but I know it as a tautology.

What is going on with Firebringer though?

35. ISO #835

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Treeko seems town here to me.

Regarding Kenny, I've consistently pointed out how no matter what is said/done Burno will mold it into his prebaked argument of "scum is scum" which is apparently what you also subscribe to. There's a name for that kind of logical fallacy, but I know it as a tautology.

What is going on with Firebringer though?
    Keep preaching and people are gonna believe it, right? Where did bruno (or I even) mold one of your arguments into "scum is scum" or even anything at all? Try finding one quote to show us your fallacy. Those sermons make you sound like a lunatic otherwise

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

i find it interesting how, if i remember correctly, @bakermir had nothing to say about zone but his very first post was "ceko is informed." kenny defended zone. mm then claimed he actually townread zone (if u check my half-baked iso, mm seemed to change his views from "zone is acting pretty scummy" to "i townread zone haha" with no transition). bake directed conversation away from zone? if i remember correctly, zone had at most ONE vote on him the entire game. there seems to be some resistance to his lynch.

to address bake's stance on me defending ren; aren't u just adding fuel to the fire that is renegade vs bruno?? haven't u already played games w ren, and if so, shouldn't u see that ren usually looks scummy in every alignment?

FALSE

41. ISO #841

@Whysper

Hi, welcome. Nice to see you here.

Don't listen to these people, especially ZoneQ11 about the site. This is his first game, what do they know?

Do you mind potty mouthed people in FM? Glad to know about your favourite Mario game, I will add it to my meta notes, powered by Microsoft OneNote.

Anyway, Tell us more about yourself...

Are you still waking up and reading?

-vote Whysper

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

i had no idea or way of knowing renegade was a fag. i got nothing against fags. if yall think im attacking him for his choice 2 be gay yall r wild. had plenty of gay friends on this site who r no longer active. they also werent little bitches either. a faggot's a faggot, regardless of sexual identity. just like how any1 can be a nigger, not just black people.

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850