{Permanently Banned} DarkTrooper 1-S2-1-2097191
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

DarkTrooper 1-S2-1-2097191

Name in Question: Lorenzeo
    sc2 name: darktropper

sc2 id- not sure how to get it.

basically #3 claims im evil as invest,i watched replay. I was bodyguard. Lies about the lead, lies about the claim.

He gets lynched even though he's invest then everyone does think im evil so i get lynched the next day.

He also claimed in chat that 6 was evil , he was mayor.

I'd also point out 9 was game throwing too.

replay attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: False invest leads not that you guys will probably do anything about it

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Not provided: DarkTrooper 1-S2-1-2097191

Players Added to Report
    None ( 9 didn't really commit any crimes, he just believed the false leads)

Respective Hotkeys
    Dark: 5

Previous Offenses
    A heavy list of reports ranging from 2013 to 2015. His last report involved a 4x Banlist with Helz making the comment " Hopefully, this will get him to clean his acts"

Game:
    Darktrooper is recognized as a new player. and is 3 Investigator. Fuuton is 4 the bodyguard.

Night 1: 3 investigates 10 and sees he has no crimes.
    Day 2: Town has different accusations against 7 and 9. 3 cuts the tension and says "3 mafia, sorry typo 4 mafia". 4 realizing this is not true says "vote up 3". 3 is voted up and claims " 4 has charges of trespass and destruction". He is lynched and leaves a lw saying that 4 does have those charges.
    Day 3: 4 is lynched.

The replay ends before the game ends.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, two towns lynched back to back. Not to mention that this save seems to favor town.

Player Offenses
    DarkTrooper: Intentional-Gamethrowing.

Recommended Action
    Permaban.

Additional Notes
    This person came years later as toxic as ever. I can't see his long absence from the gamethrowing scene a good reason to start with a 2x BL or a WL. The only reason we didn't see him throw in that period is because he wasn't there.

Notes to Fuuton:
    1. Please upload replays for full game.
    2. Follow the report template (I'm sure you know how, but it seems you have no faith in us approving your reports and don't really care).
    Last edited by MrMostache; April 7th, 2019 at 05:54 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

Re: False invest leads not that you guys will probably do anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    Notes to Fuuton:
    1. Please upload replays for full game.
    2. Follow the report template (I'm sure you know how, but it seems you have no faith in us approving your reports and don't really care).

100% confirmed on both points.
    Thanks for serving justice. The faith still is not restored, albeit this is a step in the right direction.

4. ISO #4