Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 248 The Smith's

S-FM The Smith's
    Day One

LINK TO SETUP

HERE is some RP about smithys and stuff. Use your Imaginaation guys dont make me do all the work (WIP)

7 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mafia Hidden
    Mafia Hidden
    Mafia Hidden

Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden

Rigger
    @Fielzanks
    @Marluxion
    Ratatoskr @Scvmurderer
    @Distorted
    @blinkskater
    @rumox
    @Efekannn02
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Hybrid
    @Magoroth
    @Light_Yagami
    sheepsaysmeep @naz

DAY ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four

Last edited by SuperJack; March 13th, 2018 at 05:26 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Hi

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote hybrid

leads? "first" is not constructive or showing your reads.

also, ISO on scv?
    Fuck off already or i troll the whole gsme again x.x
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

7. ISO #7
    Ganelon

I disagree, Distorted. Saying 'first' clearly shows your intent of being active throughout the whole game and is totally not a scum tactic to dodge saying anything else.

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

WHAT? SCV IS IN THE GAME? LYNCH HIM!

-vote Scvmurderer

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Never mind, I just checked the player list; he's not here.

-vote unvote

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    WHAT? SCV IS IN THE GAME? LYNCH HIM!

-vote Scvmurderer
    Sadly 😢

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote hybrid

leads? "first" is not constructive or showing your reads.

also, ISO on scv?
    I think you didn't scumread that last game :P
    -vote Distorted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

I think you didn't scumread that last game :P
    -vote Distorted
    A disciple of the Dark God's has shown himself.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

14. ISO #14

I disagree, Distorted. Saying 'first' clearly shows your intent of being active throughout the whole game and is totally not a scum tactic to dodge saying anything else.
    You said "first" last game. Remind me what was your role? don't lie lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

A disciple of the Dark God's has shown himself.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Uh
    -vote Monika

For president

17. ISO #17
    Ganelon

You said "first" last game. Remind me what was your role? don't lie lol
    I was being sarcastic, duh.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote Marshmellow Marshall
    obv scum he is pushing my scum buddy
    SEE DISTORTED IS SCUM! EFEKANNN WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG... x.x

19. ISO #19
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Uh
    -vote Monika

For president
    You had best hoped that Efekannn won't be following this game :P

20. ISO #20
    Ganelon

@Noz_Bugz : You voted the wrong person lol.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

Alright. It's a bit early to say such things but I think we should focus, for the time being, on the people who have yet to post - you guys aren't giving off any scum vibes... yet.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So while you all shitpost I'm over here thinking that it's going to be unwise to use any items unless your gut is telling you that you're getting it from a reliable source
    Excellent idea... hmm.

@SuperJack , if we received multiple items from different sources, can we distinguish between those items in any way?

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

So while you all shitpost I'm over here thinking that it's going to be unwise to use any items unless your gut is telling you that you're getting it from a reliable source
    agreed, don't use items unless you are 100% sure they are from a townie
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

Excellent idea... hmm.

@SuperJack , if we received multiple items from different sources, can we distinguish between those items in any way?
    if we receive* that was meant to read

29. ISO #29

actually....let's discuss the setup that is a good idea since this setup is pretty unique, rather than burying the first 5 pages into shitposting

30. ISO #30
    Ganelon

Yeah, let's put it this way. There's 3 Mafiosi - they have no night kill, they'll have to rely on a Blacksmith / winning the allegiance of a Gunsmith.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33
    Ganelon

Yeah, let's put it this way. There's 3 Mafiosi - they have no night kill, they'll have to rely on a Blacksmith / winning the allegiance of a Gunsmith.
    They could also have a thief.

34. ISO #34

Need help SJ?

In the great city of Ironforge, most people think the most worthy men are the Stone Guard, the mightiest warriors the world has ever known. But what noone sees is the great men behind the Stone Guard. Not the warriors themselves, but less noble men... the SMITHS. Thousands smiths. The Royal Smiths of the Crown Guard forge the best weapons and armor. However, their loyalty is not as good as their skills... Rumors say that some smiths are trying to take over the city. They would be faking their weapons and armors, and even using them against righteous smiths! The king has decided to call a purge week. Smiths will have to find who is trying to destroy their dear city. Who knows what awaits them...

There's your roleplay :P

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37
    Ganelon

I'm going to do a run-down of the roles in a bit.

There's two Conspicuous User roles - one is Town-aligned and the other is a Mafioso. They can both use their item during the day - presumably a gun. IF the mafia-aligned role is in the game - God forbid - we need to be wary - nobody should claim TPR on the first day. I'm in favour of not role claiming on the first day.

38. ISO #38

There's two Conspicuous User roles - one is Town-aligned and the other is a Mafioso. They can both use their item during the day - presumably a gun. IF the mafia-aligned role is in the game - God forbid - we need to be wary - nobody should claim TPR on the first day. I'm in favour of not role claiming on the first day.
    im pretty sure both town and mafia are guaranteed a smith...

@SuperJack are both town and mafia guaranteed a smith? or is there only 1 guaranteed in the whole game?

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    agreed, don't use items unless you are 100% sure they are from a townie
    Also I've heard something about not giving items to anyone, I think it was in the setup page or something like that... IT IS A BAD IDEA!!! Scums can smith items too. Rigger can smith items too. Not smithing or using items as Town could cost us victory.

40. ISO #40

In my opinion we don't want the mafia's to know our tpr roles yes i agree

41. ISO #41

I'm in favour of no rolecall at all until it becomes needed. Roles are "hidden". We cannot narrow any lynch pool with a rolecall, meaning we only get the bad sides of rolecalling. Gonna re-read the setup now. Enjoy my little RP text =)

42. ISO #42
    Ganelon

Also I've heard something about not giving items to anyone, I think it was in the setup page or something like that... IT IS A BAD IDEA!!! Scums can smith items too. Rigger can smith items too. Not smithing or using items as Town could cost us victory.
    If the Mafia are guaranteed to have a Smith, they'll probably either start building guns or day vests soon - I would. It means we'd probably have to lynch someone and shoot them at night to actually kill them.

43. ISO #43

We're saying that we have to set up certain fail-safes and precautions if we're going to use items

44. ISO #44
    Ganelon

We're saying that we have to set up certain fail-safes and precautions if we're going to use items
    Yeah; speakin' of which:

Town Smiths:

Do not grant powerful items like guns or day vests at random. I would advise you to forge night-vests for yourselves, AND YOU SHOULD NEVER ACCEPT ITEMS FROM SOMEONE ELSE (SMITHS) UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS TOWN.

45. ISO #45

I gotta eat now, gonna be back later. I think we must discuss abour our strategy, this setup confuses me a little bit x.x

46. ISO #46
    Ganelon

Oh and... I just realized something. Hybrid went 'First' but hasn't said anything else.

-vote Hybrid

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Yeah; speakin' of which:

Town Smiths:

Do not grant powerful items like guns or day vests at random. I would advise you to forge night-vests for yourselves, AND YOU SHOULD NEVER ACCEPT ITEMS FROM SOMEONE ELSE (SMITHS) UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS TOWN.
    Potential slip here. Bookmark #44

49. ISO #49
    Ganelon

Well... I may have to go in about 5-10 minutes. I'll still be following the game if I can - I just won't be posting as much, if at all.

50. ISO #50

Yeah; speakin' of which:

Town Smiths:

Very good good points and don't forget to leave last Wills very very important