DC Movies. Justice League
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: DC Movies. Justice League

This quote is a famous criticism regarding superhero movies. It was specifically about Marvel movies, but it fits most, if not all, superhero movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by one of the most significant and influential directors in film history
    I don’t see them. I tried, you know? But that’s not cinema. Honestly, the closest I can think of them, as well made as they are, with actors doing the best they can under the circumstances, is theme parks. It isn’t the cinema of human beings trying to convey emotional, psychological experiences to another human being.
    I remember there being massive amounts of debates about that criticism all around the internet back then.
    I agree that those movies are not movies for the soul, but really it's like arguing about personal taste.

This thread is about specific movies though.
    I don't remember watching many DC movies tbh, I know that Snyder cut is regarded as superior. But director's cut is the superior version in basically all movies, so that's not a surprise.
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 9th, 2021 at 07:35 AM.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    This quote is a famous criticism regarding superhero movies. It was specifically about Marvel movies, but it fits most, if not all, superhero movies.

I remember there being massive amounts of debates about that criticism all around the internet back then.
    I agree that those movies are not movies for the soul, but really it's like arguing about personal taste.

This thread is about specific movies though.
    I don't remember watching many DC movies tbh, I know that Snyder cut is regarded as superior. But director's cut is the superior version in basically all movies, so that's not a surprise.
    There is a major difference with this directors cut though. It's not your normal one.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

As for me, the film 'Train to Busan' is the best Korean movie of all time displayed on Netflix. It really keeps in tension until the end. Truthfully, I was surprised by the level of Korean cinematography. I am sure it has a great and successful future. Can you recommend to me the newest Korean film to watch? I have found some outstanding sources where you can find any film you want. For example, Netflix is a paid platform, and there you can use many convenient free platforms. I hope this information will be useful to you.
    Last edited by KatherineHunter; May 31st, 2021 at 03:58 AM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8