S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ur first posts are the type that elicit a lot of reactions because they deviated so heavily from the current topic.

I still think varcron and lagattack are town tho. i believe they'd town reasons for voting you
    Following a fast lynch is what makes you a sheep though, no? The extremely fast lynch on oberon makes me question what underlying motive lagattack and varcron really have. If Oberon flips town, will their excuse be "Sorry, I read him as scum, mb" ? Lynching in this case is not to be taken lightly, it is truly suspicious how fast lagattack/varcron/ and even Frinckles can categorize someone as scum and the former two immediately act on lynching without a second thought

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    As I've said, it doesn't really matter who we vote on d1. It's always going to be based because there isn't a solid evidence. There's a difference between read and lead. Those who are hurrying to vote right off the bat should be the most suspicious.
    fm is different, many recent fm's have been solved day 1 purely through reads. i will look at the setup again to see if no-lynching will actually be in town's favor. however, even if i conclude that no-lynching helps town, i probably still won't advocate for a no-lynch. i heavily believe in the power of reads, especially when fm is so heavily based on social deduction

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I also do not think Lagattack nor ceko nor anyone else who is deciding to vote is making the right decision. I think Auwt added the decision of D1 lynching to test our ability to comprehend roles fully, and this you have all failed to perceive. It is not just a normal mafia game with scum, Town has abilities where they can level each other up. For this, I am skipping today's day and withdrawing my vote on Vacron as clearly town has the advantage. ELEMENTAL MAGUS should focus on leveling those that we've read as Town, e.g

TheoneCeko
    Oberon

[unvote]
    You can't skip days, lynch is mandatory

Voting system is Plurality+Majority.
    Skip votes and suicides are not allowed.

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You should probably swap out #2 for Lag, I don't really remember anything the other two said tho tbh
    #2 opened the game talking about wanting to lynch templar, complained about reading and then said if he was templar he wouldn't reveal. I don't know why you think that's a mislynch.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You can't skip days, lynch is mandatory

Voting system is Plurality+Majority.
    Skip votes and suicides are not allowed.
    Thanks for letting me know. was waiting for Auwt's response. In that case, I abstain from voting. It's simply too soon to tell who is scum and we shouldn't throw our town majority even IF someone is trolling.

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    You're legitimately claiming that I have been lying for weeks to everyone I've talked to about this being my first FM game? All to get some tiny edge?

And then you're criticizing me for commenting on how many posts there were, and then proceeding to read every single one and respond to around 30 of them?

And in the mod, and in real life mafia, scum tend to be more quiet - FM might be different. BUT even if it is different, if no one posted anything then village will surely lose, so in the absence of any FM experience, putting pressure on people that aren't contributing anything seems like a good play

You're also ignoring all of my other posts which are 100% not "don't require much thought" posts

Maybe, it's because you didn't bother to read the thread like I did, maybe that's because you're scum who isn't invested in the game?

-vote blinkskater
    bruh i'm literally saying I feel you're being un truthful there and using OOC reasonings to defend yourself is actually pretty scummy. You are being so overly defensive right now saying i'm criticizing you when all i'm doing is scum reading you and explaining why I feel that way (which is part of mafia.)
    I agree pressure is fine but when I see a reads list so early that seems structured and lazy with weak reasonings I tend to lean wolf on that slot lmao

I've not read every post in the game either, so I'm scum for that? Sure that's fair it aligns with your earlier thoughts of no posting = scum.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    #2 opened the game talking about wanting to lynch templar, complained about reading and then said if he was templar he wouldn't reveal. I don't know why you think that's a mislynch.
    I can tell you why, every time I partake in the lynching of #2 it's a mislynch :P

15. ISO #715

I do agree there it felt over dramatic even for Oberon, And I don't think it's a good look. Being overly defensive and dramatic usually doesn't come from level headed townies, although Oberon is far from level headed and townie :P
    You do know that Oberon town meta is tantrums when pressed? And that he has deliberately been trying to move his town meta closer to scum meta last idk how many games?

I doubt the genuinity of this post, givi how familiar you are with Oberon.

16. ISO #716

#2 always complains about reading
    I doubt that's alignment indicative in either case.

It's fair to say Lagattack has done more than #2 here, I'm not sure why you wouldn't consider his scum equity. Dont @meta me

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

I doubt that's alignment indicative in either case.

It's fair to say Lagattack has done more than #2 here, I'm not sure why you wouldn't consider his scum equity. Dont @meta me
    nah, level of contribution doesn't make someone town or scum, i'm not down to lynch there are better options

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

Just skimming through since I fell a bit behind when I went AFK

If I'm not mistaken from the previous games with #2 in it has he not complained about reading most times? The people in those games would probably know better than I but still.

I think that we should look at #2 but not force an early lynch, personally he is one of the few people that I have in my scummish category because of lack of reads and information regarding any of his though processes.

Also I'd like to point out we are half way through D1 and he has 1 more post than the host.

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

You do know that Oberon town meta is tantrums when pressed? And that he has deliberately been trying to move his town meta closer to scum meta last idk how many games?

I doubt the genuinity of this post, givi how familiar you are with Oberon.
    He's not being dramatic because he's being pressed, it's why he's being pressed imo, it's obviously a stupid reason and a !scum Oberon would know this. !Town Oberon here would just be pissed at being pushed and not care why. This Oberon seems to care WHY, so I don't trust him here.

28. ISO #728

nah, level of contribution doesn't make someone town or scum, i'm not down to lynch there are better options
    What makes lagattack the better option exactly? You think omgus/defensiveness? There are literally 3 supposedly new players here that are doing more than #2, one of which is on my scum list.

#2 is the easy thing to do, that's never the correct answer are you scum?
    Calling #2 LHF when your avoiding looking at his slot is lazy. You have nothing to support the fact that he could be town because there is nothing. Youve been trying to insert yourself into this game in a pragmatic manner but completely drop the ball there. How many townies have you found this game?

29. ISO #729

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    never lynch lagattack!!!

she's a much worse lynch option than wrath or numbertwo. i still think wrath scum-slipped by using the "confuse town" strategy from the mod.
    I still feel you're pretty pure and I do not get that same feeling from Lag, infact I get the opposite to pure feeling.
    The over defensiveness.
    The associated reads with contribution being town and less being scum.
    The OMGUS scum read of myself.

30. ISO #730

He's not being dramatic because he's being pressed, it's why he's being pressed imo, it's obviously a stupid reason and a !scum Oberon would know this. !Town Oberon here would just be pissed at being pushed and not care why. This Oberon seems to care WHY, so I don't trust him here.
    @Oberon
    Could you plz link to a post of yours where you were town, pissed and cared about the reasons for why you were being pushed?
    I reckon it would be fast and easy for you since you know your own games well.

31. ISO #731

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Just skimming through since I fell a bit behind when I went AFK

If I'm not mistaken from the previous games with #2 in it has he not complained about reading most times? The people in those games would probably know better than I but still.

I think that we should look at #2 but not force an early lynch, personally he is one of the few people that I have in my scummish category because of lack of reads and information regarding any of his though processes.

Also I'd like to point out we are half way through D1 and he has 1 more post than the host.
    Complaining about reading is fine, everyone does it. That's why I took issue with Blink trying to make a case with it against Lagattack.

Hell, I basically did the same thing in my first 2 posts. Imagine Mesk/Naz/Banana looking at a bunch of spam to sift through, they'd be livid lol

32. ISO #732

I know no one asked for my opinion except here's what I think about the Oberon/Wrath scenario, feel free to pick this apart.

Oberon is being a pissed off towny rn, a very dramatic pissed off towny. This is making people scumread him because it's not the best look, he probably knows this and I don't think that a scum Oberon would act this way.

Onto Wrath, he has defended Oberon with tooth and nail. Those of you who play the mod know that if we lynch a scum and someone votes innocent on them, we typically sus and go hard on them the next day with an 80% success rate. In FM I'd like to apply the same concept, which is why I am going to say something that could get me really badly read

Oberon and Wrath are likely both Town, at least by that logic anyways. That's why they're in my townish category.

I thought about this for a little while and that's the only explanation of either of them I can give, and as such, I believe that NumberTwo/ZZorange would be the best lynch.

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

I know no one asked for my opinion except here's what I think about the Oberon/Wrath scenario, feel free to pick this apart.

Oberon is being a pissed off towny rn, a very dramatic pissed off towny. This is making people scumread him because it's not the best look, he probably knows this and I don't think that a scum Oberon would act this way.

Onto Wrath, he has defended Oberon with tooth and nail. Those of you who play the mod know that if we lynch a scum and someone votes innocent on them, we typically sus and go hard on them the next day with an 80% success rate. In FM I'd like to apply the same concept, which is why I am going to say something that could get me really badly read

Oberon and Wrath are likely both Town, at least by that logic anyways. That's why they're in my townish category.

I thought about this for a little while and that's the only explanation of either of them I can give, and as such, I believe that NumberTwo/ZZorange would be the best lynch.
    I realize this is a near 180 from my read on Wrath yesterday, but I think that was because of tunneling on my part.

35. ISO #735

@WrathCyber
    You want everyone to start voting only at the last minute of the day?
    You want nobody to pressure anyone?

Perhaps go one step further and never point out any suspicions?

wtf man
    sigh, As I've said earlier, we've yet to hear from others mainly #2 and Paopan, why must we tunnel so hard on the individuals such as Oberon who is clearly being targeted?
    Incorrect, I didn't say reading was out of the question. I said it was unreliable in D1 lynches.
    I have pointed out suspicions, lagattack and vacron. refer to my earlier posts

36. ISO #736

Complaining about reading is fine, everyone does it. That's why I took issue with Blink trying to make a case with it against Lagattack.

Hell, I basically did the same thing in my first 2 posts. Imagine Mesk/Naz/Banana looking at a bunch of spam to sift through, they'd be livid lol
    Well I mean, to be fair Banana creates alot of that lol.

Yeah I didn't scumread #2 for that, it's the reason in the third point that make me look at him that way; I agree with you though in that complaining about reading should not be scumread.

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

What makes lagattack the better option exactly? You think omgus/defensiveness? There are literally 3 supposedly new players here that are doing more than #2, one of which is on my scum list.

Calling #2 LHF when your avoiding looking at his slot is lazy. You have nothing to support the fact that he could be town because there is nothing. Youve been trying to insert yourself into this game in a pragmatic manner but completely drop the ball there. How many townies have you found this game?
    Why are you echoing the "contribution" = doesn't deserve to be lynched sentiment that's just wrong dude. I said Lag doesn't feel to me the way he's acting in the thread. Saying that he desrves to stay over #2 solely based on the fact of contribution is scummy.

I've looked at his slot and it appears as it always does and I don't want to touch it, that's not being lazy stop that. Do you not like me pushing Lag for being scummy? I finally have time to post so that's what I'm going to do whether you like it or not. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

my reasons for being angry this game are pretty different to my usual reasons, so I don't think that's a valid argument
    I hated it when ppl's reads on me were completely nonsensical, it felt kinda like being pushed by someone using my older playstyle,
    in the words of an anonymous person: "people who play mafia are the same kind of people who take 30 minutes at the supermarket to decide which brand of soap they're buying"

yeah, that is pretty much how I felt. lol

and for the first time, I got read as jester (????) for doing things that really weren't jestery or even that weird to begin with, just because I don't play like I usually do

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

@Oberon
    Could you plz link to a post of yours where you were town, pissed and cared about the reasons for why you were being pushed?
    I reckon it would be fast and easy for you since you know your own games well.
    no, and no, stop using a metaread, it's not gonna work

being pissed is completely NAI, you would be pissed too if half the game called you a jester for literally bogus reasons

43. ISO #743

@Varcron

Oberon is hyper aware that hes town meta is tantrums, and that many here know it. He has put effort into shifting away from it for many games as town now.
    This makes your argument here upside down.

I don't follow the logic.
    Wrath is Towny because if Oberon flipped Scum, wrath would look suspicious for not voting Oberon?
    Ok, I understand your logic of `Wrath is towny because Scum Wrath would bus Scum Oberon`, but I fail to see why does that make Oberon Town, or why if Oberon is town is Wrath Town again?
    I'm like super confused.
    I feel dumb and don't understand anything!

Why are Nr2 and ZZ better than the 10 other players that are not Oberon and Wrath?

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

I still feel you're pretty pure and I do not get that same feeling from Lag, infact I get the opposite to pure feeling.
    The over defensiveness.
    The associated reads with contribution being town and less being scum.
    The OMGUS scum read of myself.
    i did both these things as noob town. i think you're reading too much into lagattack. she's literally new to fm. even if she was scum, who would her teammate be? me?

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

bruh i'm literally saying I feel you're being un truthful there and using OOC reasonings to defend yourself is actually pretty scummy. You are being so overly defensive right now saying i'm criticizing you when all i'm doing is scum reading you and explaining why I feel that way (which is part of mafia.)
    I agree pressure is fine but when I see a reads list so early that seems structured and lazy with weak reasonings I tend to lean wolf on that slot lmao

I've not read every post in the game either, so I'm scum for that? Sure that's fair it aligns with your earlier thoughts of no posting = scum.
    I don't appreciate someone accusing me of literally lying for weeks outside of the game to gain the tiniest edge in the game - that's sociopathic

I especially don't appreciate it because you can't even be bothered to read my other posts

49. ISO #749

Why are you echoing the "contribution" = doesn't deserve to be lynched sentiment that's just wrong dude. I said Lag doesn't feel to me the way he's acting in the thread. Saying that he desrves to stay over #2 solely based on the fact of contribution is scummy.

I've looked at his slot and it appears as it always does and I don't want to touch it, that's not being lazy stop that. Do you not like me pushing Lag for being scummy? I finally have time to post so that's what I'm going to do whether you like it or not. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.
    You can post all you like. I just disagree that Lagattack seems scummy, that's really the core argument. You were the one bringing #2 into the equation after I voted them. So if I'm scummy for wanting him lynched, you could be scum fmpov wanting to protect an afk wolf or whiteknight a towny.

50. ISO #750

And then criticizing me for using OOC reasons to defend myself while you use OOC reasons to label me as scum