Nerves
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Nerves

1. ISO #1

Nerves

During the birth of my first child, when my wife started on gas and air she went unconscious.
    They slammed the panic alarm and about 8 extra nurses and doctors all appeared in the room.

It was one of the most frightening experiences I have ever felt, it only last a couple of minutes until she was conscious again but those few minutes where so dreadful and eternal.

Tomorrow, my next child will be born (C-Section). And I'm so nervous and worried. My wife is a major part of me, and without her I don't know how I will manage to function.
    I run scenarios on what I would do if she goes, as I will have to do everything I can to not break to be able to care for my children.
    She has life insurance and I'm sure that finance will be no issue.
    It's just trying to function like a normal person I would struggle with.

Me and My wife's relationship is so brilliant, as our ability's and skills balance each other out. She helps me function normally,. and I help her function normally.
    If either of us where alone we would most certainly fail at certain core aspects of life.

We've been preparing for tomorrow and making all the finishing touches. I expect to be very busy. ^^ But I don't mind if people talk to me just in case I just need to vent and just support me ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Nerves

@SuperJack
    Given this quote:
    At the current rates of production, oil will run out in 53 years, natural gas in 54, and coal in 110.
    would you expect your grandchildren's children to:
    1)Live in a 'utopia of renewable energy' that looks at our oil usage like we look at coal engine trains?
    2)Live in a world best described as 'post apocalyptic'?

Obviously the truth is somewhere in the middle.
    The world will probably manage energy, even if they have to limit the use of it. What I'm wondering about is: isn't oil essential for any kind of large machinery to not go kaput because of friction?

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    During the birth of my first child, when my wife started on gas and air she went unconscious.
    They slammed the panic alarm and about 8 extra nurses and doctors all appeared in the room.

It was one of the most frightening experiences I have ever felt, it only last a couple of minutes until she was conscious again but those few minutes where so dreadful and eternal.

Tomorrow, my next child will be born (C-Section). And I'm so nervous and worried. My wife is a major part of me, and without her I don't know how I will manage to function.
    I run scenarios on what I would do if she goes, as I will have to do everything I can to not break to be able to care for my children.
    She has life insurance and I'm sure that finance will be no issue.
    It's just trying to function like a normal person I would struggle with.

Me and My wife's relationship is so brilliant, as our ability's and skills balance each other out. She helps me function normally,. and I help her function normally.
    If either of us where alone we would most certainly fail at certain core aspects of life.

We've been preparing for tomorrow and making all the finishing touches. I expect to be very busy. ^^ But I don't mind if people talk to me just in case I just need to vent and just support me ^^
    UFOFU, I HOPE EVRYTHING GOES WELL, UFOFU ;W;

unfortunatly i don't relate at all to ur situaion, so idk hhowow i can help ;W;

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Everyone is fine. I have a second son. No one is dead yet
    Congratulations my guy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Everyone is fine. I have a second son. No one is dead yet
    Yay, noone's dead yet! Hopefully it keeps going that way lol, and um, good luck with your half-new life
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :