Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Re: Matrix6 (9P)

And SJ isn't an idiot, he would be aware of this from a town perspective. In essence there would be nothing to gain.

From Scum!SJ perspective he could be using this to make it seem "painfully obvious" that he was citizen trying to cover for a numbertwo tracker. When in reality, he's just a mafia goon.

Of course the other side of the equation is numbertwo. The ideas above assume he is the real tracker obviously. But I don't see why he wouldn't be, even being apprehensive to vote for his literal counterclaim (unless he's just balls to the wall lol.) The claim was delivered naturally in tone but it really didn't need to be made anyway since it throws us into a shitty 50/50 that the mafia had advantage on.

So to summize:

-Numbertwo is probably real even though the gambit is dumb
    -Sj had no reason to counterclaim as town and would know it
    -Sj would counterclaim to trick us into making us believe he is town
    -frinckles is about to carry

-vote Superjack
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #57

Now if you disagree with me, then you would need to explain what a town!Sj gains from the cc.

As town, he privately confirms one scum and has a chance to find another at night thus ending the game tomorrow. Which would be the time to cc.

As Mafia, he seems like a dull witted citizen trying to catch a bullet. Which he never is.

As an aside, I don't really know enough about Numbertwo's meta but apparently it's similar to Oberons because we can't go a day without claims.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Definitely. We get no flips here and I'm trying to figure out who's lying to who right now. X.x

You think mafia conspired to get you to out early?
    Strange, because you -have- read the setup.
    So you should know that Mafia have no day chat.
    And it would be impossible for Mafia to predict my actions D1
    So conspiring together would be impossible for the pre-game chat.
    And I am confused to where there are no flips in this game? I can't see that in the mechanics?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Strange, because you -have- read the setup.
    So you should know that Mafia have no day chat.
    And it would be impossible for Mafia to predict my actions D1
    So conspiring together would be impossible for the pre-game chat.
    And I am confused to where there are no flips in this game? I can't see that in the mechanics?
    I dont know honestly now I'm confused as hell. Ozy's setup post lists things like 'kills are indistinguishable'

Not sure if that's for lynching or just nks.

17. ISO #67

I dont know honestly now I'm confused as hell. Ozy's setup post lists things like 'kills are indistinguishable'

Not sure if that's for lynching or just nks.
    If it was for flips. It would say flips. It's not that difficult.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #68

If it was for flips. It would say flips. It's not that difficult.
    Well if that's the case I'm lynching in CC's and you're not doing much to help yourself. Occam's razor this and the simplest explanation is that you're lying. If not Numbertwo dies tomorrow.

19. ISO #69

Also. EZ. If we go by Orange being new and Did attempt to vote.
    Auwt is the only player to of not voted.
    I'm going to be lazy here.
    -vote Auwt

They are scum. They haven't voted. This is a trend I have noticed with my recent games that scum have weak votes and tend to avoid it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #70

-vote Auwt

They are scum. They haven't voted. This is a trend I have noticed with my recent games that scum have weak votes and tend to avoid it.
    You're not retracting I take it?

21. ISO #71

Well if that's the case I'm lynching in CC's and you're not doing much to help yourself. Occam's razor this and the simplest explanation is that you're lying. If not Numbertwo dies tomorrow.
    I am very disappointed with you. I thought you of a higher tier player. If you believe that I would do what I did as scum and not realise how obviously scummy it is then I really need to review my notes on you.

Firstly, NumberTwo can be somewhat deemed as a new player with regards to their prolonged absence and near-unknown presence within the current community.
    Take this into account, and how easy It can be for one to misunderstand the game setup, their Tracker claim is most likely legitimate. This is perhaps the conclusion that I expect all town players to reach, and for scum to gleefully accept as a real claim.

Yet I'm one of the few players, if not the only one, who has had the pleasure to play with numbers two for their majority of their actve time many years ago and I am quite possibly one of the very few who know their capabilities.
    I can say that Numbers twos is quite capable of lying about their role and they can quite easily be a doctor or a one shot veste.
    Although I doubt they are a citizen.
    With regards to them being scum, this would only be possible if their claim had be pre-planned and no one other than a SuperJack-NumberTwo scum team would have the balls and cooperation to play such a gambit.
    Therefore they are not scum. And likely TPR.

Yet we where stuck in RVS. This sucks. And needed to end.

Also, knowing full well in NumberTwos capability, mix with the near impossible of trying to predict what SuperJack Gambit that SuperJack is pulling off for today I am happy to continue to counter claim Tracker and will refuse to remove my claim.

Good luck with that.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

Although I'm really seeing scumslips with you @Frinkles?

Care to explain, how you know of a Mafia Goon existence? Before you have read the setup?
    Well with 2 tracker claims, C & 3 are the most likely setups here right?

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

-vote Auwt

I love how you are pointing finger at someone who has not voted yet, when you are close to your very own end.
    After having seen a 3-Carolers claims game and a D1 Switcher claim, nothing really stand out in this game.

If you are still standing on your Tracker claim why is your vote not directed at Numbertwo?
    Inconsistencies?
    What's up SJ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

27. ISO #77

Also, as I've just re-checked the setup, there apparently is an only-communication N0 on the scumside.
    With that being said, I'm heading to bed.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    i typoed and said I'm done so i changed it 2 down
    Oh it's alright, you're new lol, just saying it so that you know
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Don't let him enjoy his first town game lynch him
    I honestly don't like the fact you seem to believe me right away. I mean, I'm town for real lol and perhaps you just know me well enough to know, but it feels... idk, too simple, not paranoid enough? Anyway, that's a bit of a bogus reason to scumread you, but let's say I have my eye on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    lets make this interesting..

I claim Tracker and because im a Tracker i know this is Setup C and that there is a doctor out there that can protect me.
    if this is real...
    Row 3 exists, which would mean there's a bulletproof instead of a doctor. WIFOM around the existence of a doctor is your best shield here, assuming you're not just scum, which is relatively safe for now given the immense spotlight you put on yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

31. ISO #81

I ment as in how you know they are called Mafia Goons, as opposed to Mafioso. Mafia Goon is not the terminology normally used on this site.
    I've played Mafia on plenty of websites. Mafia goon isn't a rare term especially while I'm looking at the setup. Kind of a weak argument.

And still no vote.
    You're a suicidal tracker now? What's the point.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

I've played Mafia on plenty of websites. Mafia goon isn't a rare term especially while I'm looking at the setup. Kind of a weak argument.

You're a suicidal tracker now? What's the point.
    There is 0 attempt at scum hunting from Auwt. Their only play was pure defensive.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

I counterclaimed.
    Mmmm, yes you did, and I'm not sure I believe you. Why would #2 lie as scum? The same question applies to you, but perhaps a bit less: fake-CCing can be seen as protection of a power role, so scum!you has an exit, whereas scum!#2 does not.

So in order to solve this situation, I'll say right away that if you're pulling a gambit to "protect" #2 as a citizen, it's terribly anti-town because it places focus on you and distracts us from actual scum. You'll get lynched and probably cost us the game. So if you stick to that claim, you stick to it until the end, @SuperJack . Do you confirm you keep that claim?

Also, -vote SJ in spirit
    My vote is already on him but now it's not an RVS vote anymore.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

36. ISO #86

Sc2mafia (and mod), epicmafia, mafiauniverse, RL Amafia and once I played a mafia game on a wrestling forum but it got cancelled.
    Mmm k. Too much effort to look through your game history and find what name you call scum. If someone else wants to that KOOL.
    Otherwise I'm lazy and will just accept your excuse for now.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

37. ISO #87

I am very disappointed with you. I thought you of a higher tier player. If you believe that I would do what I did as scum and not realise how obviously scummy it is then I really need to review my notes on you.

Firstly, NumberTwo can be somewhat deemed as a new player with regards to their prolonged absence and near-unknown presence within the current community.
    Take this into account, and how easy It can be for one to misunderstand the game setup, their Tracker claim is most likely legitimate. This is perhaps the conclusion that I expect all town players to reach, and for scum to gleefully accept as a real claim.

Yet I'm one of the few players, if not the only one, who has had the pleasure to play with numbers two for their majority of their actve time many years ago and I am quite possibly one of the very few who know their capabilities.
    I can say that Numbers twos is quite capable of lying about their role and they can quite easily be a doctor or a one shot veste.
    With regards to them being scum, this would only be possible if their claim had be pre-planned and no one other than a SuperJack-NumberTwo scum team would have the balls and cooperation to play such a gambit.

Also, knowing full well in NumberTwos capability, mix with the near impossible of trying to predict what SuperJack Gambit that SuperJack is pulling off for today I am happy to continue to counter claim Tracker and will refuse to remove my claim.

Good luck with that.
    You are basically saying you are not Tracker, but you continue to claim Tracker...?

38. ISO #88

nah he is probably a confused citizen who thinks my claim was dumb and is now trying to protect me.
    There's no point in doing that, though: WIFOM already is your shield if there's no doc, and if there's a doc... there's a doc. A townie doing this would do more harm than good.
    or he could be a scum trying to hide as the "protective" townie, hmm....
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    idk I kind of believe #'2 claim. If I rolled tracker I would probably would have insta claimed tracker tbh.
    Lol yes, you certainly would have. But that's you, and you don't play normally, so it doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    What I don't buy is SJ "trying to give cover" to #2's claim because there isn't any need to do that as town
    ^^^

39. ISO #89

Good luck with that.
    wtf is this QQ cringe crap
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh it's alright, you're new lol, just saying it so that you know

I honestly don't like the fact you seem to believe me right away. I mean, I'm town for real lol and perhaps you just know me well enough to know, but it feels... idk, too simple, not paranoid enough? Anyway, that's a bit of a bogus reason to scumread you, but let's say I have my eye on you.

if this is real...
    Row 3 exists, which would mean there's a bulletproof instead of a doctor. WIFOM around the existence of a doctor is your best shield here, assuming you're not just scum, which is relatively safe for now given the immense spotlight you put on yourself.
    MM: shows pathos by stating he's very happy to finally get town
    Also MM: why do you believe I'm town, you must be scum!

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

I don't know why a cc was needed. This makes Numbertwo's gamble inherently worse. Day two would have been more optimal for a cc regardless of alignment.
    what gamble? do you know for a fact that N2 isn't tracker?
    is this a slip?

50. ISO #100