S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35
Results 1,701 to 1,743 of 1743
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    God your so naive.
    @Marshmallow Marshall

You ain’t this Bally as scum.

-vote Bahkieh

I’d vote this before the afk scum comes in and hammers.
    Unless this is plurality only.

-vote Bahkieh

Good thing I had time to come back before EoD. I'm pretty sure what I said about Mag having checked Helz is true though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

Games over gg wp to the scum team Marshmallow marshall, YZB, and Martin!

99 votes to hammer.

If you want an invite to the dead discord feel free to ask me. Sorry if this seems super underwhelming but I could write a novel on how incredibly stupid and frustrating this game was for me... and I am just at the point where I don't care anymore I just want this to be over. And it is. Finally.

Thanks to those who stuck around for the very end.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

I thought Martin town and MM scum.
    50% correct. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't understand something btw. Why the speculation regarding whom did Mag check when there's access to dead chat via Noctiz-Helz? Also, why was I never invited to dead/spec chat? It was promised twice and I reminded thrice.

I like the human priest in this setup, and hats off to Helz for playing it like he did. Kinda makes me wonder, why disable LW's when there's access to dead chat anyways?
    I don't like the day Vigi in this setup tbh. Your top townread getting shot like 5% into the day is not a great feeling and having that in a long game like this is no good imho.

Btw, can I get my Leto II back? It's not like I didn't create it myself out of lazyness - it was literally impossible for me.

8. ISO #1708

Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    I have good news and bad news. And they're both the same!
    You don't need to feel the Hero Syndrome for the possibility of yzb red flip. It's all mine thanks to my 2nd post in the game.
    Ehh, I suppose it isn't that hard. One scum we already know - yzb. That slot just creeps me out.
    You and yzb keep exaggerating on the meanings of random votes. ;)
    Are you yzb's mate?
    imagine giving this slot even the tiniest bit of credit post yzb-flip.
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 19th, 2021 at 11:34 AM.

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I thought Martin town and MM scum.
    50% correct. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    You scared me early on. It looked like you were going to catch both me and yzb. Then things and stuff happened, and I was not caught

I didn't understand something btw. Why the speculation regarding whom did Mag check when there's access to dead chat via Noctiz-Helz? Also, why was I never invited to dead/spec chat? It was promised twice and I reminded thrice.

Probably because dead chat in this game is actually part of the game. Replacements should be kept away from the in-game dead chat and quarantined in a spectator chat.

I like the human priest in this setup, and hats off to Helz for playing it like he did. Kinda makes me wonder, why disable LW's when there's access to dead chat anyways?
    Right?? I was very happy nobody noticed that lol, because I could speculate as much as I wanted. But tell us now, O dead ones, what truly happened? Was I right in thinking that Mag checked Helz on N1?

I don't like the day Vigi in this setup tbh. Your top townread getting shot like 5% into the day is not a great feeling and having that in a long game like this is no good imho.
    I mean, God didn't exactly act like I expected Him to act... Can you explain what happened lol @Wiisp ?

Btw, can I get my Leto II back? It's not like I didn't create it myself out of lazyness - it was literally impossible for me.
    You mean you don't have the password anymore? If so, you can PM me the password you want (and change it afterwards if you so desire).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

@SuperJack

There's 2 times I was upset you tbh, I'll paint them in red.

-*Openly says mag is top townread*
    -mag gets shot
    -*openly says is upset about the shot*
    -*acts upset*
    -SJ: "bad reaction"
    -"Why?"
    -*silence*
    -Leto switches out
    -SJ: "Leto was kicked because he toxic"
    Uh huh? XD I dont get that. Is there a reference?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #1715

The scum play this game was some impressive team work. Martian and MM's hard bus was absolutely professional.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    if there is to be an MVP this game : )

Also @AIVION Thanks for sticking through that game. You certainly went farther than you needed to to keep the game floating even when it made you miserable.

16. ISO #1716

ggwp. I'd also like to give my thanks to AIVION, who showed some awesome levels of commitment thru the day 1 shitfest and stuck with it for months to the very end
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

17. ISO #1717

That sounds like a fun thing to do..
    Scumchat: https://discord.gg/cgsb8EfzKD

I'd invite you to the dead chat, but I can't even see it myself, I have no role in it :P

~~

Yeah, AIVION was nice to host this experiment and to make it that fun despite the issues. ♥

And
    -vote MartinGG99
    because I would not have gotten that super towncred if the bussing hadn't been very well executed. Gj ^^
    I wanted to say "team demons" but I'm afraid religious fanatics will attack me if I do

18. ISO #1718

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    God:
    Wisp

Town Leans:
    Halz
    Richard

Lesser Town Leans (probably for bad reasons)
    Leto II

Don’t know how I feel about his outburst
    Paul/Samson

Null:
    Dark
    Bahk
    S-FM Magoroth
    Samsung

Possible Scum:
    (I wouldn’t take this too seriously, since we still have 4 complete nulls)
    Yzb
    Martin
    MM

Gray is dead, don’t care
    Dude... dead on. Wtf how?
    I never suspected martin, and took very long to scumread mm.

19. ISO #1719

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Post game 'just for giggles' D1 game solve guess : )
    [SPOILER]DM, MM, Samson[/SPOILER]
    Ehh, Screw it

-vote Dark Magician

@yzb25 Self pres on DM and you will tie up votes.

I get that I came in pretty late with my read but I had that Asian Disease.. Not the COVID but the Dragon Ass.

I also was intentionally not taking stances because I wanted to watch what players did without being motivated or having my view to sheep.

Will be interesting to see what happens in this last 40 mins : )
    -vote yzb25
    @Helz what's the agenda behind that middle quote?

Also, what's up with that? You had a PoE of 3, with 2 scums in it. Then at EoD you vote the 3rd scum.
    Like, from the outside it looks awfully lot like you nearly solved the game D1.

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

@Helz what's the agenda behind that middle quote?

Also, what's up with that? You had a PoE of 3, with 2 scums in it. Then at EoD you vote the 3rd scum.
    Like, from the outside it looks awfully lot like you nearly solved the game D1.
    My PoE only had MM in it. I was wrong on Samson and DM but I was really pinged on MM.

So, what I wanted to do there was to create an opportunity for people to make a choice. My thinking was that by tieing up the votes if it is a W/T situation it creates an opportunity to bait scum into swinging the wagon away from their team mate which would be a very heavy alignment indicator later on. It also gave me a pretty hard town read on Superjack based on his refusal to shift off Yzb post flip. Doing so also reinforced my scum read on MM because at the time I had some level of certainty that there was exactly 1 scum between Superjack and MM.

I will say I did have the intention of hammering on Yzb the whole time though. His lack of self pres without that 'you guys are dumb and about to realize it' kind of attitude felt like a scum resigned to die.

In general if I can force players to make a hard decision it is very useful to sort their alignment. Having a stacked out train that cant be shifted go to a lynch is much less useful in very many ways. (At least in my opinion)

22. ISO #1722

23. ISO #1723

Dude... dead on. Wtf how?
    I never suspected martin, and took very long to scumread mm.
    IIRC I think I was pinging him in a very general sense wrt tone. Especially with my wall post (Link), which he was dead-right on because the way I focused and looked into making my 1st wall post or two of the game (especially since it was a reads list) I had very likely failed to look for tone.

At a glance as well it kinda sticks out compared to the rest of my ISO.

As for whether "is this tone-deaf for Martin to say" idk and can only imagine for an outside perspective.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

Reading DM but somehow thinking that I'm reading Martin.
    Lol : )

@MartinGG99
    I do not think I ever suspected you while I was alive. Even when mechanically I was pretty damn sure you were scum I never really backed it up with any analysis (from my memory.) For what its worth props man : )

26. ISO #1726

How did
    Quote Originally Posted by setup
    They retain access to their permanent chat when they die
    mechanic affect the game in combination with the dead mafia having access to dead chat?

Stuff like
    helz was wifoming in dead chat trying to imply he picked someone who would last for a while
    sounds fun, ngl.
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 20th, 2021 at 08:41 AM.

27. ISO #1727

How did mechanic affect the game in combination with the dead mafia having access to dead chat?

Stuff like sounds fun, ngl.
    Lol. It was legit a thing. Even in death chat I felt like I was still playing Mafia. Not sure if my pokes guided their kill choice at all but I was trying to get them to kill a less town read player.

I feel like overall it was a really cool mechanic but it never really was played out hard? Like.. Dead scum became a median between the dead and the scum hunting for the dead priest who was a median between the dead and the town. Super cool dynamic there but I don't feel like it became any factor of note in the game as far as in dead and scum chats.

28. ISO #1728

Lol. It was legit a thing. Even in death chat I felt like I was still playing Mafia. Not sure if my pokes guided their kill choice at all but I was trying to get them to kill a less town read player.

I feel like overall it was a really cool mechanic but it never really was played out hard? Like.. Dead scum became a median between the dead and the scum hunting for the dead priest who was a median between the dead and the town. Super cool dynamic there but I don't feel like it became any factor of note in the game as far as in dead and scum chats.
    Basically can confirm this

Yzb25 never really conferred information from dead chat into scum chat unless we asked for it (such as possibly confirming NoticZ was contacted by Helz), which was rare and iirc nothing in dead chat that we asked about was super impactful. We did discuss things post-death though on plans and etc; Yzb did help a lot at some points with that in our discussions.

We still don't know for sure who, in the end, that S-FM Magoroth cop-checked on n1. I still think it was DM/Rhand/DM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Like can you say with a straight face that this isn’t the cops green?

Also, please, if I die tonight, it's because I was one person not voting DM bc DM is going to get a train on them tomorrow. Do not vote DM tomorrow.
    Hm. It does sound quite like it, but the rest of his D2 doesn't fit. Like, if he made the list he made at SoD2 and checked you, he misplayed incredibly hard lol. It's not clear enough to say you were confirmed.

32. ISO #1732

To be fair though this game could have gone VERY differently if the town had known the peek.

When it was DM/Noctiz/Bahkieh/MM/Martin Noctiz was essentially unlynchable with me and the death chat in his ear and imagine DM being peeked town. That leaves 2/3 mafia in a PoE and mechanically confirms Martin is Mafia. The the night kill would have to go between shutting up the median interference or killing the peeked town for a 1/2 last day with the third player being town to lead the lynch.

Still coulda easily gone to the scum but that would have been a massive difference imo.

33. ISO #1733

To be fair though this game could have gone VERY differently if the town had known the peek.

When it was DM/Noctiz/Bahkieh/MM/Martin Noctiz was essentially unlynchable with me and the death chat in his ear and imagine DM being peeked town. That leaves 2/3 mafia in a PoE and mechanically confirms Martin is Mafia. The the night kill would have to go between shutting up the median interference or killing the peeked town for a 1/2 last day with the third player being town to lead the lynch.

Still coulda easily gone to the scum but that would have been a massive difference imo.
    I see this as a reason to enable LW's in this setup.
    No point not to have LW when there's access to dead chat anyways, except as this game showed - not everyone joins the DVC.

34. ISO #1734

No point not to have LW when there's access to dead chat anyways, except as this game showed - not everyone joins the DVC.
    Honestly I see it as a reason LW's should not have been necessary. Had Death chat been used effectively the information would have been conveyed. It was a misplay by the town that this advantage was not taken and LW's would be less justified because that advantage could have been taken without them.

35. ISO #1735

Indeed, that peek would have been potentially great for town, assuming it wasn't made on you, which I believe it was. If it was made on you, then it would have changed nothing.

The point is to force breadcrumbing and to make the dead-living interaction mechanic meaningful. I rather see this as a reason not to enable last wills, and to encourage better play around the dead-living interaction mechanic. That is the spirit of the setup, and adding last wills would kill that.

36. ISO #1736

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The point is to force breadcrumbing and to make the dead-living interaction mechanic meaningful.
    I understand the breadcrumbing part, but how would the dead-living interaction become not meaningful with LW's? Dead guys solving the game seems meaningful tbh.

I rather see this as a reason not to enable last wills, and to encourage better play around the dead-living interaction mechanic.
    If everyone joined the DVC, what play around remains that'd be dependant on LW's being disabled?

That is the spirit of the setup, and adding last wills would kill that.
    There's something that I'm missing. Could you elaborate more?

37. ISO #1737

I understand the breadcrumbing part, but how would the dead-living interaction become not meaningful with LW's? Dead guys solving the game seems meaningful tbh.

If everyone joined the DVC, what play around remains that'd be dependant on LW's being disabled?

There's something that I'm missing. Could you elaborate more?
    It wouldn't become not meaningful, just less meaningful, less unique, less interesting. I said it would kill that spirit (it would at the very least harm it), not kill the entire meaningfulness of the role.

38. ISO #1738

The way I look at it the purpose a LW serves is to allow a dead player to communicate. That is facilitated by the priest in this setup making having both redundant while also making each individually a less critical function.

39. ISO #1739

The way I look at it the purpose a LW serves is to allow a dead player to communicate. That is facilitated by the priest in this setup making having both redundant while also making each individually a less critical function.
    ^. It'd probably make the Priest much less critical and keep the LW's purpose strong, though. That would make the setup less unique and less fun.

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

Fair fair.

Still not a fan of the day kill ftr. But if want a day mechanic, how about an election of sorts? Something with democrats vs republicans sounds nice, idk the details though.
    It's God. God is almighty and can smite whenever he wants! He's just not supposed to do it in the middle of D1 on a very non-consensual target lol.

As for the election mechanic, I believe Stealth has a WIP setup with exactly that

42. ISO #1742

It's God. God is almighty and can smite whenever he wants! He's just not supposed to do it in the middle of D1 on a very non-consensual target lol.

As for the election mechanic, I believe Stealth has a WIP setup with exactly that
    Stealth (and Mag) has a WIP setup with exactly everything.
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 25th, 2021 at 08:52 AM.

43. ISO #1743