Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1679
  1. ISO #1151

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    A few thoughts:

Light is extremely likely Neutral Angel on Blink
    Mike is confirmed as Neutral Lover on Blink
    Mike reported Caroler feedback of varcron, Super Jack and renegade so 1 or more scum between those 3
    Baker is likely the Carroler @bakermir can you confirm your N1 target?)
    If Blink is not town the game is lost

Those who have played with Oberon quite a bit- Does he do this insane FPS stuff as well when he is scum? Its obviously hurting the town but it would take some massive balls to do that as scum and if one was on the game I would be calling him a Jester..

'If' there is still any notion of a 1v1 between Oberon and Blink about who is the carroler its silly. Thats a confirmable role. I would ask @bakermir and @Oberon to call their target early D4 to confirm and if you receive a Carrol wait until they point to you to reveal it. Although yes there is a Consort about they can not RB 2 players. Outside of all that I would find Bakermir's claim much more believable given Oberon is the boy who cried wolf and Baker was a strong town read to me.

Also @blinkskater You were FoSing me quite a bit but ask yourself in what world as Mafia I would identify Mike as a Neutral who's win condition was on you and I would choose to reveal that to town instead of killing him at night? In that world if I was scum I would know you are town and I would see Mike as having a town win condition making you guys a double kill on a slot that would be very unlikely to be protected.

Im gona focus on reads now. A part of me really wants to gun for Superjack but I am not sure if thats the best play..
    @Varcon If you are town and you recognize you are about to be lynched would you like to take a moment to push your reads given in a few hours your flip would give them more significant weight?

Varcron (4 [L-2]):
    blinkskater, Light_Yagami, Mike, PQRnHack
    Mike (1 [L-5]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]):
    Oberon
    Oberon (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, bakermir
    Renegade (1 [L-5]):
    OzyWho
    ok nm you like read my mind lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

A few thoughts:

Mike reported Caroler feedback of varcron, Super Jack and renegade so 1 or more scum between those 3

Those who have played with Oberon quite a bit- Does he do this insane FPS stuff as well when he is scum? Its obviously hurting the town but it would take some massive balls to do that as scum and if one was on the game I would be calling him a Jester..

'If' there is still any notion of a 1v1 between Oberon and Blink about who is the carroler its silly. Thats a confirmable role. I would ask @bakermir and @Oberon to call their target early D4 to confirm and if you receive a Carrol wait until they point to you to reveal it. Although yes there is a Consort about they can not RB 2 players. Outside of all that I would find Bakermir's claim much more believable given Oberon is the boy who cried wolf and Baker was a strong town read to me.

Also @blinkskater You were FoSing me quite a bit but ask yourself in what world as Mafia I would identify Mike as a Neutral who's win condition was on you and I would choose to reveal that to town instead of killing him at night? In that world if I was scum I would know you are town and I would see Mike as having a town win condition making you guys a double kill on a slot that would be very unlikely to be protected.

Im gona focus on reads now. A part of me really wants to gun for Superjack but I am not sure if thats the best play..
    @Varcon If you are town and you recognize you are about to be lynched would you like to take a moment to push your reads given in a few hours your flip would give them more significant weight?

Varcron (4 [L-2]):
    Mike (1 [L-5]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]):
    Oberon
    Oberon (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, bakermir
    Renegade (1 [L-5]):
    OzyWho
    @Helz he confirmed it as MM that was his first soft also to me.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

A few thoughts:

Varcron (4 [L-2]):
    Mike (1 [L-5]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]):
    Oberon
    Oberon (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, bakermir
    Renegade (1 [L-5]):
    OzyWho
    @Baker Do not call out your target becuse that gives mafia to much info in the night. We do not need baker to confirm his role. If baker is MAfia we have lost already.

reason why.

1. mafia knows the town healer will be on me tonight.
    2 mafia knows Light will be garding blink tonight.
    3 Mafia will not target me or blink tonight or if they do they lose a KP.
    4 Mafia can target the person baker gives carol to and kills them. to advoid a cop check from going out.
    5 baker cant give carol to me becuse he gave it to me last night.
    6 baker will not give carol to blink because the off chance me or blink dies in the night.
    7 Mafia will knnoow all this already so dont give me crap Dont help the mafia.
    8 Baker has limited people to give carol to and helping mafia know who it is going to is just BAD.

That is why baker will not tell us who is getting it. only fact we know is I am not getting it due to mechanics.

6. ISO #1156

Mike- Lover on Blink, N2 Carroler feedback of "Varcron, Super Jack and Renegade"
    Light_Yag- Angel on Blink
    Bakermir- Slip Town and Carroler
    PQnHack- Town Lean
    Blinkskater- Town Lean (If scum town has already lost)

This is where I am at right now. From my view that puts 3/5 in:
    Varcon
    Oberon
    Renegade
    Superjack
    OzyWho

Considering it given my reads and Mikes Carroler feedback Renegade peeked scum. I almost feel obligated to place my vote there
    -vote Renegade

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    @Baker Do not call out your target becuse that gives mafia to much info in the night. We do not need baker to confirm his role. If baker is MAfia we have lost already.

reason why.

4 Mafia can target the person baker gives carol to and kills them. to advoid a cop check from going out.
    6 baker will not give carol to blink because the off chance me or blink dies in the night.
    8 Baker has limited people to give carol to and helping mafia know who it is going to is just BAD.

That is why baker will not tell us who is getting it. only fact we know is I am not getting it due to mechanics.
    I do not mean today. I mean D4 call it out prior to the player revealing..

8. ISO #1158

Mike- Lover on Blink, N2 Carroler feedback of "Varcron, Super Jack and Renegade"
    Light_Yag- Angel on Blink
    Bakermir- Slip Town and Carroler
    PQnHack- Town Lean
    Blinkskater- Town Lean (If scum town has already lost)

This is where I am at right now. From my view that puts 3/5 in:
    Varcon
    Oberon
    Renegade
    Superjack
    OzyWho

Considering it given my reads and Mikes Carroler feedback Renegade peeked scum. I almost feel obligated to place my vote there
    -vote Renegade
    -unvote
    I just did something very stupid in my notes. Disregard that.. I was looking at Oberons claimed carroler feedback >.<

9. ISO #1159

A few thoughts:

Varcron (4 [L-2]):
    Mike (1 [L-5]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]):
    Oberon
    Oberon (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, bakermir
    Renegade (1 [L-5]):
    OzyWho
    Yeh I was, I've worked things out to the point where your content likely comes from a town player.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #1160

End of day 1 Votes LOcking in Awut as lock town since mafia killed and we know was not Neutral.

Town Neutral Mafia

Skip Day (3 [L-5]):
    Helz, Mike, Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-7]):
    Varcron
    Helz (1 [L-7]):
    blinkskater
    Oberon (1 [L-7]):
    Numbertwo
    bakermir (1 [L-7]):
    PQRnHack
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    FrostByte, Marshmallow Marshall
    SuperJack (2 [L-6]):
    Auwt, Oberon

end of day 2 Votes

Numbertwo (2 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami, Helz
    Varcron (3 [L-4]):
    PQRnHack, blinkskater, Mike
    SuperJack (1 [L-6]):
    Auwt
    FrostByte (1 [L-6]):
    SuperJack
    Helz (1 [L-6]):
    Numbertwo
    Oberon (2 [L-5]):
    bakermir, Renegade

Baker at EOD fliped from Oberon to Number 2. Number 2 was scummy on bakers behaf.

Votes as of now
    Varcron (4 [L-2]):
    Mike (1 [L-5]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]):
    Oberon
    Oberon (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, bakermir
    Renegade (1 [L-5]):
    OzyWho

11. ISO #1161

A few thoughts:

Varcron (4 [L-2]):
    Mike (1 [L-5]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]):
    Oberon
    Oberon (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, bakermir
    Renegade (1 [L-5]):
    OzyWho
    This felt a little like you were kidding but you were not. It's asking "why would I reveal something that everyone can read in the setup page" and I can't fathom how it can be a genuine LAMIST case.

About Oberon though. I'll get back to you on that.

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

reason why.

I don't really agree here, we can still win regardless of bakers alignment. They only way you or I die tonight is if their consort blocks the doctor. That would mean if baker is real, he can likely get a carol off, I still think at this point in time we need claims, so that if baker is real he doesn't give the carol to a TPR that isn't home. There's a chance Varcron flips Consort here, but it's looking more like he will flip janitor fmpov. I've done some re evaluating and based on the gameplay a Varcron scum flip would lean more to incriminating Renegade. Also can't forget bakermir saving Varcron from being lynched too.

As far as Ganelon FPS would be NAI for him. He would pull this type of thing as either alignment.

14. ISO #1164

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    This felt a little like you were kidding but you were not. It's asking "why would I reveal something that everyone can read in the setup page" and I can't fathom how it can be a genuine LAMIST case.

You should re-read what I said. The beginning of today I posted that Mike was an Angel who's win con was BlinkSkater just from reads. This is before he revealed. I was wrong on the role but not on the alignment or on his win con target and that can not be obtained by reading the setup.

15. ISO #1165

You should re-read what I said. The beginning of today I posted that Mike was an Angel who's win con was BlinkSkater just from reads. This is before he revealed. I was wrong on the role but not on the alignment or on his win con target and that can not be obtained by reading the setup.
    Ahh, ok yeah this makes sense now.

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Helz if you have any doubts that Varcron wont flip red, just look at his vote parked on a double kill for town.
    Tbh, the fact that everyone is content with Varcrons lynch is slightly concerning.
    But tbh, all 3 slots from the carol list are bottom 3 posters, apart from me and the host, and the other 2 had like no reads or opinions and just went along with everything while Varcron had some controversial ideas, which I guess is worse than the other 2 but not that much tbh they all 3 the same fmpov.

21. ISO #1171

Tbh, the fact that everyone is content with Varcrons lynch is slightly concerning.
    But tbh, all 3 slots from the carol list are bottom 3 posters, apart from me and the host, and the other 2 had like no reads or opinions and just went along with everything while Varcron had some controversial ideas, which I guess is worse than the other 2 but not that much tbh they all 3 the same fmpov.
    lol this post

22. ISO #1172

I don't think everyones content with it.

SJ+baker want to lynch oberon. Oberon wants to lynch SJ, I'm not sure exactly where helz want's to go, and it seems you want renegade.

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't think everyones content with it.

SJ+baker want to lynch oberon. Oberon wants to lynch SJ, I'm not sure exactly where helz want's to go, and it seems you want renegade.
    My vote on Renegade yielded depressing reactions tbh.
    Nobody could care less. Nor that my vote went towards Renegade nor that my vote went from Varcron.

This apathy though.

28. ISO #1178

Auwt was voteing SJ both day 1 and day 2 and was killed night 2 ineresting
    And MM was killed N1 who was defending me and pushing Auwt.
    People Ignore Motives apparently though. Yet why someone was killed is a good clue to scum thoughts and meta.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

I agree. It bothered me D2 how peaceful his train was going as well. If he is scum then his buddys do not seem inclined to resist his lynch in the slightest. The countertrain D2 was pure meaning wolves are either being very passive or he is town.

I also curse the RNG Gods for throwing 3 players who are all in the PoE. If it had snagged even 1 player we could sort, it would have been so much more useful.

31. ISO #1181

My vote on Renegade yielded depressing reactions tbh.
    Nobody could care less. Nor that my vote went towards Renegade nor that my vote went from Varcron.

This apathy though.
    I liked it.
    I always always always want counter trains. When there is 2 trains players must make decisions and those decisions reflect intentions and alignment. 1 train lynches are lame.

32. ISO #1182

Repeating

I received noght feed back. A Caroler sang a song to me last night. It mentioned Superjack, Varcron and Renegade. At least one of which is not town.

One or more is 100% Mafia.

Town do not let mafia save there team here with WIFOM or misinformation. This is 100% facts.
    Here is what I know, I am a holiday patron, and based on this feedback Varcron or SJ is 100% scum.

I'm willing to vote either. I'm ready to vote Varcron but didn't want the day to end early.

33. ISO #1183

After reading through Varcron I really dont have strong feelings one way or the other. D1 he seemed to give absolutely zero fucks about scum hunting but past that I could only nitpick small things here or there to both town and scum read him. Its just not enough for me to oppose his lynch.

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Analysis based on votes and my perceived dispositions of each player to scum team.
    Very specifically I am trying to understand how you drew that conclusion.

I pretty much read that grouping, laughed to myself and immediately assumed you grabbed 2 town and stuck you scum partner in the back for a pillow push. I am curious as to both why you scum read each player as well as why you would consider each player aligned with Varcon. I mean.. PQRnHack was on Varcon to lynch him EoD 2..

39. ISO #1189

@SuperJack
    Motives - not always based on reads, could be based on mechanics such as Actress finding an important role to take out N2 and in later nights

I don't have much of a read on either you or Rene at this point. Both mostly behind the scenes, no red flags that I could see. Both voted on Oberon at some point. Both of you are also on the Carol list in addition to Varcron.

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

He has done it here as town and here as mafia.

Those are 2 that I remember. It's NAI.

What is his eternal meta though is him getting majorly upset for being scumread/pushed/voted.
    I tunnelled on him in this game for that meta read. He ended up Town, but in that game unlike this game he straight up said he tries to get rid of that meta of his.

That's the only AI thing I know about Oberon.

42. ISO #1192

He has done it here as town and here as mafia.

Those are 2 that I remember. It's NAI.

What is his eternal meta though is him getting majorly upset for being scumread/pushed/voted.
    I tunnelled on him in this game for that meta read. He ended up Town, but in that game unlike this game he straight up said he tries to get rid of that meta of his.

That's the only AI thing I know about Oberon.
    Thank you : )

43. ISO #1193

Mafia candidates on my list (strictly in alphabetical order): Baker, Helz, Oberon, Superjack, Renegade, Varcron. I hope Baker can confirm caroling tomorrow. And I think we all know that some of the players on this list are mutually exclusive (if X is maf, then Y is not likely to be Maf).

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

So making myself read players is just not going well for me right now. I find myself dragging my feet and wondering around the interwebs

That last interaction with Renegade looked really bad to me. He would make an excellent lynch Candidate for tomorrow and I could totally be right about him pillow pushing a Superjack Mafia partner.

With 3/2/6 functioning as 3/8 we are in a decent position as long as Auwt was not the Doc. If misslynch today and 1 nk 3/6 tomorrow and lynching out of a 4 player PoE for 3 scum.
    If Auwt was the Doc then misslynch today and 3NK for 4/3 tomorrow.

If tomorrow starts with Mike/Light/Blink all dead be very careful with your votes. 1 town vote on a town and the scum can hammer the game home. It is absolutely preferable to avoid spreading towns votes across multiple potentials for that reason.

50. ISO #1200