S-FM 315: Undercover - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Tbh I do not know if Oberon was the one who killed Banana, but as I'm seeing the game right now,
    Banana was sheeping and therefore would've been a threat for everyone.
    I'm just assuming it's not very likely that the killer is among the ones that Banana sheeped (gyrlander or frinckles idr).
    All of this is still some speculation, but that's all we got for now regarding Banana's death, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

2. ISO #402

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    1. Your first point is some weird mental gymnastics about how my goals don't align with the town this game because I'm not confident in my abilities to discuss? What does that even mean? By that definition virtually every newbie would have goals that don't align with the town.
    2. No, I didn't want to confront it because I knew the harder I fought against it the greater the divide would become, and because in general I am quite terrible at defending myself. I'm not sure about "not being able to keep my lies straight" and honestly usually its town who's not consistent because town don't have additional information and thus can change their mind all the time because they're unsure. Scum doesn't need to flip flop because scum already knows the state of the game. The kind of "inconsistency" you're talking about would be of a different kind when it comes to scum - having premises and arguments that lead to the wrong conclusion, for instance. That's scum, and it arises from a discrepancy between the player's feigned belief state and the information the player actually has. Meanwhile flip flopping emerges from holding several contradictory ideas at the same time and being unable to decide between the two of them.
    3. I don't even remember the context of me saying that but I wasn't "floundering to avoid suspicion"
    4. Freaking out is not alignment indicative. Many would freak out when they found out they were the top lynch target...
    There we go.

1. You said you'd rather avoid a lynch all together than get lynched yourself. If you were cit that wouldn't be true. You're either TPR or scum and you're talking too much and pulling in too many different directions to be TPR. Not lynching yesterday was not in town's interest, as @Zedus pointed out. Therefore you're working against town. It's not mental gymnastics, it's logic with many variables. Welcome to forum mafia.

2. Flip flopping, like you've been doing, could potentially be from being unsure. But with the frequency and regularity at which you've been doing it, it looks intentional. It looks like you're purposely trying to mislead town.

3. You were definitely floundering. You haven't stopped since then.

4. Yes, it really is. Scum know they're important to the game. Scum has a smaller window in which they can fuck up and still win. Logically, town will freak out less often when put up to be lynched. I don't care about your perceived personal meta. I only care about human behavior as a whole and this is what lines up with human behavior that I've witnessed.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Tbh I do not know if Oberon was the one who killed Banana, but as I'm seeing the game right now,
    Banana was sheeping and therefore would've been a threat for everyone.
    I'm just assuming it's not very likely that the killer is among the ones that Banana sheeped (gyrlander or frinckles idr).
    All of this is still some speculation, but that's all we got for now regarding Banana's death, I believe.
    Probably true unless there's some WIFOM happening. It could've been either of those two who killed him, assuming that people would clear them because it's too obvious.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #404

Scum don't freak out when they're about to get lynched; scum don't fight the lynch. Because that's what scum do.
    Are you trying to convince yourself of it?
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    There we go.

1. You said you'd rather avoid a lynch all together than get lynched yourself. If you were cit that wouldn't be true. You're either TPR or scum and you're talking too much and pulling in too many different directions to be TPR. Not lynching yesterday was not in town's interest, as @Zedus pointed out. Therefore you're working against town. It's not mental gymnastics, it's logic with many variables. Welcome to forum mafia.

2. Flip flopping, like you've been doing, could potentially be from being unsure. But with the frequency and regularity at which you've been doing it, it looks intentional. It looks like you're purposely trying to mislead town.

3. You were definitely floundering. You haven't stopped since then.

4. Yes, it really is. Scum know they're important to the game. Scum has a smaller window in which they can fuck up and still win. Logically, town will freak out less often when put up to be lynched. I don't care about your perceived personal meta. I only care about human behavior as a whole and this is what lines up with human behavior that I've witnessed.
    To further point 1, someone flipping town at EoD1 isn't that big of a deal against town, even in a small game like this. It narrows the possible field of scum and allows TPR to do their jobs more efficiently. It also allows town to discuss and narrow down the potential scum easier.

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Are you trying to convince yourself of it?
    Yeah what Oberon said doesn't make sense. The opposite is true. Scum freak out more heavily because they have less wiggle room when it comes to fucking up than town does.

8. ISO #408

TMI ? Or elaborate why do you read me as Town?
    I'm still a bit concerned about this though.
    It's like you know more than I/we do.

9. ISO #409

No. Nobody here will believe me anyways apart from possibly Marshmallow since I think he knows what I'm talking about
    I'll believe you if you can make some sense. I had you scumread before I even got subbed in here.

10. ISO #410

To further point 1, someone flipping town at EoD1 isn't that big of a deal against town, even in a small game like this. It narrows the possible field of scum and allows TPR to do their jobs more efficiently. It also allows town to discuss and narrow down the potential scum easier.
    1. What. You should always be against your own lynch. Being in favour of your lynch is literally gamethrowing. You are confirmed town to yourself - you should ALWAYS try to get the other bastard lynched as town, always. Doesn't matter who it is unless it's the mayor or there's a very high chance they're a TPR.

11. ISO #411

1. What. You should always be against your own lynch. Being in favour of your lynch is literally gamethrowing. You are confirmed town to yourself - you should ALWAYS try to get the other bastard lynched as town, always. Doesn't matter who it is unless it's the mayor or there's a very high chance they're a TPR.
    Strongly disagree for early game. If you're cit then you're literally cannon fodder and it's more often prudent in early game to sacrifice yourself to give town more info off of which they can work.

I'm not advocating actively working to get yourself lynched. I'm saying if it's gonna happen then a cit is more likely to not freak out about it. You didn't fit that bill EoD yesterday.

12. ISO #412

That's why going hard as fuck and being aggressive as cit early game is a good play. It gets shit done as town. Read my Mildred play and read me and Bruno playing the most recent Mushroom Kingdom. We were effective as fuck because of this principle.

13. ISO #413

and if you get killed by scum for being too aggressive then it's not a big deal

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

When cit flips town after being lynched then town gets a ton of actionable information based on who voted and why. Early scum lynch is the best, but early cit lynch is second best because of all the info town gains from that happening

18. ISO #418

OBERON IS L-1 NEXT VOTE WILL HAMMER (I THINK)

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

if you're citizen and you're in favour of your own lynch you are gamethrowing lol as citizen you should always vote literally anyone to avoid being lynched. because voting someone else has an X% chance of lynching scum whereas YOU getting lynched has a 100% chance of hitting town.

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

if you're citizen and you're in favour of your own lynch you are gamethrowing lol as citizen you should always vote literally anyone to avoid being lynched. because voting someone else has an X% chance of lynching scum whereas YOU getting lynched has a 100% chance of hitting town.
    So you're literally gonna pigeonhole your thinking so hard as to not even entertain the idea that you're wrong.

Definitively ignorant.

TOWN GETS INFORMATION WHEN A TOWNIE GETS LYNCHED. WHY IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

25. ISO #425

So you're literally gonna pigeonhole your thinking so hard as to not even entertain the idea that you're wrong.

Definitively ignorant.

TOWN GETS INFORMATION WHEN A TOWNIE GETS LYNCHED. WHY IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?
    why is it so hard for you to understand that lynching yourself is anti-town because you're lynching someone who is confirmed town?

26. ISO #426

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    -vote Unvote

FUCK
    BAN Zedus plz.
    I'd be ok with a zedus lynch, too.

I think we still have like 30ish hours until day ends.

27. ISO #427

Definitively ignorant.

I do not like this post that much tbh.

28. ISO #428

why are we even debating this
    lol

anyways, I keep flip flopping between Auwt/Zedus, they both have some scum equity with how bad Zedus felt about me getting pushed by Banana and shit, Auwt has scum equity for various reasons
    -vote Zedus

note that this pretty much means I think Zedus is Serial Killer
    it's w/e for me. right now I'm looking at Auwt/Zedus > Frinckles/Gyrlander > MM

29. ISO #429

why is it so hard for you to understand that lynching yourself is anti-town because you're lynching someone who is confirmed town?
    Again, I'm not advocating actively working to get lynched as a citizen. I'm saying citizen should realize that they're not special and be more OK with getting early game lynched than scum would be. Stop thinking you're right all the time and fucking read. Fuck off with the confirmation bias and actually discuss this with me.

30. ISO #430

I do not like this post that much tbh.
    Why? The logic checks out.

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Why? The logic checks out.
    Yeah the logic does check out, however it feels like you could be already knowing how it is gonna unwrap (regarding Oberon's role).

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

it's w/e for me. right now I'm looking at Auwt/Zedus > Frinckles/Gyrlander > MM
    Are you still thinking Auwt because of TPR hunting?

You might be right but I'm not sure. Most TPR hunting gets done in night chat. Day TPR hunts seem to be more about getting reactions.

36. ISO #436

because banana and I have a history and banana repeatedly insulted me this game
    banana literally insulted everyone multiple times lol plus i doubt anyone here cares about you guys having different political views
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

37. ISO #437

if townies get information when you get lynched then you should fight your own lynch and go for a better one. always. that's your duty as a town player. push everyone.
    and if in fact I am town, what does my lynch tell you?
    Disagree, as a cit your lynch is infinitely better than lynching TPR.

If you flip town I can isolate who pushed you and why and then scrutinize the logic behind their pushes. Find who lynchtrained you for little or no reason and discern who's scummy based on that interaction.

Yeah the logic does check out, however it feels like you could be already knowing how it is gonna unwrap (regarding Oberon's role).
    Disagree. I'm currently entertaining the idea that Oberon might flip town because it's a possibility. I still think he's scummy as shit based on how he reacted EoD1. We're discussing the logic behind my original vote on him. I'm positing that he would've reacted differently if he were town.

38. ISO #438

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    banana literally insulted everyone multiple times lol plus i doubt anyone here cares about you guys having different political views
    If it implicated anyone it's Zedus.

"Suck my cock and get fucked" had me dying.

39. ISO #439

but Banana dying could also have been WIFOM. Scum could've killed him thinking it would implicate someone who he insulted.

Or someone took the insults very personally and needed to see him die.

Not sure.

40. ISO #440

Are you still thinking Auwt because of TPR hunting?

You might be right but I'm not sure. Most TPR hunting gets done in night chat. Day TPR hunts seem to be more about getting reactions.
    I dont think auwt was tpr hunting. He's not a moron and it makes no sense to say something like that as scum. Oberon jumping on it so hard is what was sketchy.

If it implicated anyone it's Zedus.

"Suck my cock and get fucked" had me dying.
    that this was hilarious
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

41. ISO #441

but Banana dying could also have been WIFOM. Scum could've killed him thinking it would implicate someone who he insulted.

Or someone took the insults very personally and needed to see him die.

Not sure.
    I would say it's less likely.

42. ISO #442

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You're always a piece of toxic shit. Suck my cock and get fucked.
    Ohhh I guess that wasn't against Zedus. It was against Oberon. My bad.

I'm still fucking dying though

43. ISO #443

I would say it's less likely.
    idk man

Murdering someone solely because they insulted you isn't a smart thing to do and it smacks of arrogance. "Anyone who talks shit to me needs to die." I don't get that vibe from Oberon tbh. I think he'd be too smart to do that.

Again, unless it's WIFOM.

44. ISO #444

I would, however, say that Zedus is arrogant enough to nightkill someone for a slight insult regardless of how it affects the game.

45. ISO #445

ISOing Banana.
    @Oberon this is exactly what I'm talking about

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    tbh I'd rather you guys lunch me than no lunch. Do it.
    And then he flipped cit.

This is because lynching a townie early on isn't that harmful to town due to big majority and the lynch gives actionable information.

This is what's typical of cits who know their fucking role.

You, on the other hand, have yet to claim and literally freaked the fuck out when you were close to lynch. You freaked out because you think you're important to the game, likely because your side is smaller in number than town. If you were town you'd realize that town would still have majority even if they d1 lynched you. You've been half assed arguing against this but it literally just fucking happened in this game.

But please, continue repeating your original position even though it's been addressed with evidence in this very game.

Fucking sCUMBAG

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

why are we even debating this
    lol
    because either you're scum based on my logic or your preconceived ideas of how to play mafia are so far ingrained that you refuse to believe evidence even when it happened in this game yesterday. I'm not sure how much more clear this needs to be.

Also because this is an important discussion to have, damnit. Only people with brain itch due to cognitive dissonance ask questions like "hurrr why are we even debating how this game works". This shit is a very complex social construct which have inner workings that are largely counter-intuitive. Therefore, concrete evidence based on human behavior are the best indicators. You can either listen and try to get better at this game or you can ignore me and continue being unable to argue properly and wonder why you get scumread all the time.

Look at my track record since I've come back. I know what the fuck I'm talking about, Broberon.

48. ISO #448

can we stop debating this, you won't change my mind
    Fucking typical godamn conservative bullshit. Evidence doesn't mean shit when you refuse to turn your brain on to interpret it. THINKING IS TOO FUCKING HARD MAN.

Fine, fuck you then. Keep getting scumread constantly and lynched and floundering with your anxiety spike every time someone votes you. I don't give a shit anymore.

49. ISO #449

Oberon you suck ass at this game because you're too fucking stubborn to learn.

50. ISO #450