S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game) - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I honestly believe you are the betawolf, frinckles is omegawolf. I am still trying to fit in the alpha wolf in this equation. Certainly, there is something off with your D2 posts on about calculating citizens and roles. Also stating the obvious over and over doesn't make you look any townier in my eyes.

There is a lot of WIFOM behind your role. This doesn't add up with Thaiax' comment on D1 meta. IT also doesn't add up with the position you are trying to put yourself in or the scenario you create.

IT is bloody obvious we will be hardclaiming roles tomorrow otherwise it will be over for town.

Are you afraid to claim a role today? What is this all about blinkskater?
    OMG Blink is NEVER WOLF in this game NEVER. TRust me on this. Blink can not be wolf not this game. let not even consider that path. Blink can only be TOwn or Virus.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What is your read on Gyrlander. He is playing his townie meta but, it is not out of his range to do that as mafia.

I am leaning more town than scum. with higher chances of him being Virus than you.
    Gyr is hard because he hasn't given us much of anything at all. If anything i have him more as mafia /virus than town. For me i need to see shit that makes me think your town otherwise its the scum poe.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #903

This is a dodge. Was it intentional or did he just fall into my trap?
    -vote bakermir

I believe we have a high chance of hitting MAfia here.
    His pushes on everyone is just odd.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #904

OMG Blink is NEVER WOLF in this game NEVER. TRust me on this. Blink can not be wolf not this game. let not even consider that path. Blink can only be TOwn or Virus.
    Mike if he feels im not being genuine then he's entitled to that.

It's our job to interpret why he's not reading me genuine as just town with a bad read or a scum driven read to discredit.

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well. Both of them are most likely cannot be mafia for me. But as I said before, Ren can be virus. Mike can be too.
    Hard choice, then I need to trust someone more then other. Auwt healed Ren and trusted him more, them Mike. But I think, I have to vote Ren in this situation, because it's seems for me something changed a bit in his playstyle, but Mike still Mike. As I said d1, mafia had no plan d1 and now they have that plan, so some players will start play different way.
    As for virus... well, both of them can be virus, but in my eyes it's most likely DM or Frinckles (I explained before).
    I vote Renegade in this case. But there is one "but"

Now we have 3 votes on him - blinkskater, Mesk514, Frinckles. First 2 of them are townies for me (i should renew my list, both Mesk and Blink will be "weak towies" ) and Frinckles looks like virus. So there is no mafia votes on Ren, as that looks to me. If i vote him now, mafia can instantly follow that with 3 votes and we are fucked.

So, Mike>Renegade now for me, but REAL voting Renegade is too risky.

Well, it's simple. Martin. I have some town points for him, but a bit more scum points, so he is in my "weak scum list". Mike is likely trusted for me, especially after MM dies to virus.
    This is what I am talking about This guy is evaluating worlds. People bashing this guy for reading worlds for being confused is just bad play or Scum. This guy is Hard town This guy can not be virus or Mafia.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The renegade push has become stagnant. Not sure to take it. I get the impression that more than a few players here are not on the same wavelength as us mike when it comes to pressuring
    I agree, I am almost to the point to have them lynch us off and we can laff at them in dead chat.

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

This is baseless. Just as how we should take Zedus town play for granted.

You are acting really weird and I hope you are town in the end. otherwise gg mafia

lets see who else jumps on the wagon

11. ISO #911

We still have plenty of time till the day ends about twenty-four hours so here's the deal whatever two competing trains we have closer to the deadline we have to solve it we can't allow another no Lynch to happen. In my opinion side should be chosen when it comes to that.

12. ISO #912

I agree, I am almost to the point to have them lynch us off and we can laff at them in dead chat.
    "have them lynch us off"

Who is them? Bakermir and who?

Cmon mike you are not being reasonable at all here.

Surely something from blinkskater bothered me and you invest no energy in figuring it out.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I was Virus and won last Spirits game. It would be quite a COINCIDENCE if I received Virus again.

:P
    damn gg

coming to this game, virus was the role I wanted the most. i bet it is the least stressful role in this setup, i just love neutral roles in general.

how was your experience in last spirits game? did you feel any pressure as virus?

16. ISO #916

damn gg

coming to this game, virus was the role I wanted the most. i bet it is the least stressful role in this setup, i just love neutral roles in general.

how was your experience in last spirits game? did you feel any pressure as virus?
    Oof... too many years have passed since that game. Personally I like 3P roles because I can hide me being scum trying to find the Mafia (and thus kinda acting like Town). It was pretty close until the end but people were never 100% sure it was me so I just waited for the final poison to take effect and boom! Sudden mislynch (taking advantage of the reduction of votes needed to lynch) and win

Or at least that's how I remember. Trying to find a Virus so early in the game is not easy task and I'm afraid I won't be of much help regarding that matter.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

17. ISO #917

Oof... too many years have passed since that game. Personally I like 3P roles because I can hide me being scum trying to find the Mafia (and thus kinda acting like Town). It was pretty close until the end but people were never 100% sure it was me so I just waited for the final poison to take effect and boom! Sudden mislynch (taking advantage of the reduction of votes needed to lynch) and win

Or at least that's how I remember. Trying to find a Virus so early in the game is not easy task and I'm afraid I won't be of much help regarding that matter.
    From what i remember it came to F3 and you convinced the wolf you were town. So he voted the actual townie. =(

We legit almost had that (i was beta wolf)

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

I do not like this post at all. Medic can heal a scum. That does not clear you. You have no idea who he heals. It does imply that he Town read you. That info is good to know. But the way you said it I did not like.

Heals do not clear anyone.
    Okay, I agree with this.

Then explain how I benefit from Auwt's death.

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yes, Mesk.
    I see it now; She didn't elaborate much on it (even after Zedus asked) due to laziness. Bakermir gave an explanation in her stead so perhaps check that out.

This is exactly how I locked a townies vote on another townie in my previous game.
    Not sure what this means.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

29. ISO #929

Gyr is hard because he hasn't given us much of anything at all. If anything i have him more as mafia /virus than town. For me i need to see shit that makes me think your town otherwise its the scum poe.
    I love that you are scum considering me me.
    That last VM game I had you pegged as Mafia because you town read me YOU NEVER TOWN READ ME.

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    @MartinGG99 , join the train
    I'll likely be joining a train, but looking at the vote count it seems like there may be a few options.

bakermir (2 [L-5]):
    blinkskater, Mike
    Renegade (2 [L-5]):
    Mesk514, Frinckles
    Zedus (3 [L-4]):
    Gyrlander, Varcron, Dark Magician
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-6]):
    Renegade
    Mesk514 (1 [L-6]):
    bakermir
    Dark Magician (1 [L-6]):
    Zedus

I also need to catch up now to see what in the world had happened to get 2 votes on bakermir.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #932

I agree
    -vote bakermir
    I have him as a possible wolf or good chance virus. He predicted the Hit on MM. but he added me and himself in that mix. I am more leaning Virus than Wolf. but mafia scum none the less.

33. ISO #933

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I see it now; She didn't elaborate much on it (even after Zedus asked) due to laziness. Bakermir gave an explanation in her stead so perhaps check that out.

Not sure what this means.

In my previous game I was scum, MM was voted by Ganelon due to personal reasons. I locked SB16's vote on MM later when his solo mason claim was being questioned by Zedus and some others.

But I think you are right. This has no value in this game.

I just find it really interesting people want to lynch me today. I have already given so much information to people xD

Having me almost entirely exposed to both informed minority and to some extent to uninformed majority here I recommend lynching someone who will help us get more answers.

I will be a mislynch today and I don't like being set up as trap two days in a row if that is what is going on now. We already made good progress on interesting things.

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

In my previous game I was scum, MM was voted by Ganelon due to personal reasons. I locked SB16's vote on MM later when his solo mason claim was being questioned by Zedus and some others.

But I think you are right. This has no value in this game.

I just find it really interesting people want to lynch me today. I have already given so much information to people xD

Having me almost entirely exposed to both informed minority and to some extent to uninformed majority here I recommend lynching someone who will help us get more answers.

I will be a mislynch today and I don't like being set up as trap two days in a row if that is what is going on now. We already made good progress on interesting things.
    Could be relevant if your context is renegade trying to manipulate me.

Anyway yeah, I do see it as odd. I won't be voting for you today anyway. Blink and Mike have taken an opportunity to mind meld about pressure voting you when you, Martin and Zedus have been the most pressured players in the game.

Seems more suspicious than genuine. That said, I dont think they're on a team.

37. ISO #937

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I haven't got around to looking into it, I will once I get the time and am not dead tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I meant to place you in the list itself however forgot while I was double checking to make sure I had not forgotten anyone.
    I suppose its possible, but looking back you managed to make that reads list in the span of 8 minutes after making that statement about agreeing with Dark Magician. And stayed for about 20 minutes after before disappearing.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #938

I have him as a possible wolf or good chance virus. He predicted the Hit on MM. but he added me and himself in that mix. I am more leaning Virus than Wolf. but mafia scum none the less.
    I don't know why is this considered a bad thing?

I analyzed the game and I have been on the frontline. Interacted with so many people and used simple process of elimination.

I am having a lot of struggle now keeping my WIFOM here with Mike and blinkstalker pushing me. I already mentioned to Zedus I won't reveal my role. I like how they turn a blind eye to everything I say

Maybe it suits their agenda lol

39. ISO #939

This is baseless. Just as how we should take Zedus town play for granted.

You are acting really weird and I hope you are town in the end. otherwise gg mafia

lets see who else jumps on the wagon
    Baseless Roflol. I have given several reasons. Town is who jumps on this wagon. You have tried painting serval people as scum. Just because you town read me does not mean I need to town read you.

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

"have them lynch us off"

Who is them? Bakermir and who?

Cmon mike you are not being reasonable at all here.

Surely something from blinkskater bothered me and you invest no energy in figuring it out.
    Dude, I have played with Blink. I have been scum with blink (BTW me and Blink still undefeted as a scum team just putting that out there lol)

So from your POV the would you need to push is ME and blink are wolfs together. Because I am hard HARD HARD defending him.

What you are not seeing is Blink Would not hard side with town as Wolf. Blink is like me Go big or go home Blink does not play the Soft hard town side that is just not his style. I wish MM was alive he would be able to clear this up. Blink is all in all the time. The only role by his play style is either Town or Virus. Never Wolf.

42. ISO #942

I was Virus and won last Spirits game. It would be quite a COINCIDENCE if I received Virus again.

:P
    Dude if you are open wolfing and you win this as Virus I am going to be so Pissed.

43. ISO #943

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Could be relevant if your context is renegade trying to manipulate me.

Anyway yeah, I do see it as odd. I won't be voting for you today anyway. Blink and Mike have taken an opportunity to mind meld about pressure voting you when you, Martin and Zedus have been the most pressured players in the game.

Seems more suspicious than genuine. That said, I dont think they're on a team.

I have been having thoughts today too.

If we want to help town wincon then we need to lynch someone that will reveal the most information about interactions between people.

Or we try to find virus.

I can't see any other logical lynch here.

I have my bet on Mesk for being virus. I have picked them based on multiple indicators. It was a choice for me between you varcron and mesk. Mesk fits this profile the most.

However, I don't believe I can convince both Wolves and Spirits to come together and work today on finding virus. I have a feeling that will happen tomorrow after massclaims.

So todays logical lynch would have to be someone who is a closed box but also failing to take clear stance. I tried my best to bust Zedus and that is one of my candidate. Besides, I am following statistics here based on his scumreads lol

I am okay with DM lynch too as that will also provide a lot of information about that slot's exchanges with certain other slots.

I don't think I would be voting blink today because I have no choice but give him a chance to prove himself tomorrow with his intentions. There are 4 scums out there anyway.

Or tell me, what would be the most logical lynch for you?

44. ISO #944

Spoiler : quote :

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Good morning.

You used "Goofy" name a lot for dumb actions. I think you need to use "Dory" name also, because memory of goldfish is the real town problem. Let me refresh your memory before I will start re-read all Auwt's posts, as I said yesterday evening.

MM townreads Mike, Bakermir and Zedus.
    MM scumreads Dark Magician (and caught him in a lie also)
    MM voted Dark Magician d1.

Now he is dead.

Auwt townreads Mike, Bakermir and Zedus. Same as MM.
    MM scumreads Dark Magician.
    MM voted Dark Magician d1.

Now he is dead.

Renegade was a bit passive. He was kinda trusted by Auwt, 100% trusted by me (and still trusted now). But he did at least one right thing d1.

I "townread" Auwt, Mike and Renegade. Well, not Bakermir, like previous already killed guys.
    And locked Dark Magician as scum (and he is).

Now he is pushing this dumb "Martin+Zedus" fake connection, based only on one post, comes from previous game we had TvT interraction. But he is not dumb, he us just scum. His game presence is still low, his acts was only TPR hunting and some "readlist" with no any explanation, probably just filled based on other's popular thoughts, but the real target of this list is destroy probably town teamup. He was silent at d2 start until others start topic around Marting vs Bakermir and other shit, because he knows that town has Dory's memory, and the main scum of d1 will be just forgotten. Now he start to act then MM dies with... this bullshit "Martin+Zedus" again.

2 of 4 ppl voted him are dead, that means he can be both virus and mafia, but most likely mafia.
    Strongest probably town team up is dying one by one. Me, Renegade and Mike left. Who you think he will attack now?
    His mafia friends will follow this. But if he is virus, mafia can spread votes between me, Renegade and probably Mike and Martin. Still not sure about Martin, he did some scummy things, but now this "Martin vs Bakermir" action looks more and more like TvT for me(I am not ready to lock it, until I will re-read Auwt's posts), and Dory just forgot who is real scum is. I am ready to remove Bakermir from my scum list (even after he ignored my question for him, but I still waiting for answer) and do the only right thing we doesn't did d1.

-vote Dark Magician

If DM flips mafia, we will find his friends, not by your lovely "reads", but by game mechanics and vote maps. Because your reading is just a sort of guessing, nothing more, and mechanics and vote maps works.
    If DM flips vurus, sorry, MM, we must push him harder d1. Btw now I am sure MM is town, I had theory he is virus, but he is 100% not mafia.
    If DM flops town... Lol, no, he will not.

Now I am back to re-read Auwt's post, and also MM's post now. Will be back soon.

Honestly, the mafia kill and poison kill both implicating the same person seems coincidental. Though of course neither the poison nor the mafia could've predicted both kills but it seems more likely that's just Dark Magician being set up for a potential misyeet by one of the two evil factions rather than anything else, in my opinion.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #945

Okay, I agree with this.

Then explain how I benefit from Auwt's death.
    Never said you did I am only saying that I did not like how it felt you wanted a free clear.

46. ISO #946

I am open to the Bakermire lynch. I have him in null but so many of his posts have given me a bad vibe and my gut tells me he is more likely scum than not.
    This is why I am leaning Virus more than wolf on baker because other than MM no one likes him. So not seeing who would be his team mate.

47. ISO #947

Dude, I have played with Blink. I have been scum with blink (BTW me and Blink still undefeted as a scum team just putting that out there lol)

So from your POV the would you need to push is ME and blink are wolfs together. Because I am hard HARD HARD defending him.

What you are not seeing is Blink Would not hard side with town as Wolf. Blink is like me Go big or go home Blink does not play the Soft hard town side that is just not his style. I wish MM was alive he would be able to clear this up. Blink is all in all the time. The only role by his play style is either Town or Virus. Never Wolf.

all I heard from a certain veteran is to not take MM's read on blink because it is a meme on this site? like if mm reads blink scum then blink is town for sure and vice versa. now you claim another thing lol

48. ISO #948

This is why I am leaning Virus more than wolf on baker because other than MM no one likes him. So not seeing who would be his team mate.

this is a lie.

I was on townread of both Auwt and MM on D1. Varcron stated he is having me on townlean. I am sure there are more.

Mike are we back to karen again?

49. ISO #949

I have been having thoughts today too.

If we want to help town wincon then we need to lynch someone that will reveal the most information about interactions between people.

Or we try to find virus.

I can't see any other logical lynch here.

I have my bet on Mesk for being virus. I have picked them based on multiple indicators. It was a choice for me between you varcron and mesk. Mesk fits this profile the most.

However, I don't believe I can convince both Wolves and Spirits to come together and work today on finding virus. I have a feeling that will happen tomorrow after massclaims.

So todays logical lynch would have to be someone who is a closed box but also failing to take clear stance. I tried my best to bust Zedus and that is one of my candidate. Besides, I am following statistics here based on his scumreads lol

I am okay with DM lynch too as that will also provide a lot of information about that slot's exchanges with certain other slots.

I don't think I would be voting blink today because I have no choice but give him a chance to prove himself tomorrow with his intentions. There are 4 scums out there anyway.

Or tell me, what would be the most logical lynch for you?
    My lynch candidates in no particular order are: Mike, Blink, Varcron, Renegade and shoot Gyrlander if he continues to do nothing.

Off of interactions, these give us the most information:

I have a terrible feeling that no matter how much Mike wants to push it in our faces, one of these is likely leading the other on. Not to sow doubt into their own little core, they can do as they please. I'm just evaluating what I feel both players are capable of. Blink throw softballs at his partner's heads. I know that for sure. Likewise, Mike seems so fucking bombastic about their own alignments that I can't take it seriously.

Varcron and Renegade have been the most enigmatic because they've barely pushed anyone and still seem to fly under the radar.

Mesk has been quite impressive once she took the chill pill but I'm still keeping an eye on her.

That's where I'm at currently.

50. ISO #950