2. ISO #2652

3. ISO #2653

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I gave the fruit to him after he gave a fruit to me
    So you’re claiming that you both had the same role, he had already made a night chat with you, and then you just wasted your ability and made a second night chat with him????....
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #2657

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

10. ISO #2660

Trust In Efekannn02
    Efekannn02's Honesty Is So Anti Town People Pay Attention To Him
    Efekannn02 Doesnt Lie Unless Its To Cover His Own Butt
    Efekannn02 Never Gives You Up
    Efekannn02 Never Lets You Down
    Efekannn02 Will Never Run Around And Desert You
    Efekannn02 Will Never Say Goodbye
    Efekannn02 Will Tell A Lie And Hurt You
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #2661

12. ISO #2662

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    And so far both the people you’ve tried to make night chats with have died the same night? And you didn’t even bother looking through d1 for other furry claims?
    There's something that I'm not saying and you should have figured it out.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

15. ISO #2665

@Marshmallow Marshall

I miss you.
    Soorrryyyy I haven't even been able to find the time to copypaste the posts I made during night on Discord
    @Distorted screw you from the grave, it's not a scumtell, especially not for me
    Now to the posts themselves... copypaste time
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #2666

There's something that I'm not saying and you should have figured it out.
    No. Fuck that. I’m sick of your games just spit it out you’re being an ass.

If you’ve been blackmailed or something like that or can’t say or whatever then post an image of a cat.

17. ISO #2667

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post849343 This whole game is so full of crap that it hurts. EVERYONE who has been active outside of Gyrlander and myself, if I'm to be considered active, MADE THINGS UP. Vlad is horribly into it lol, but Frinckles went from "You are scum and wrong for suspecting the oh! so clear people on the Ganelon train!" to "Hey, the train isn't that important, it's not the only thing that exists" in literally the same page.

Also, nobody ever addressed how shitty the train start on me was : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post849162, yet everyone keeps invoking the D1 scumreads to scumread me, in addition to me not being on Mag because I simply WASN'T ONLINE AT MIDNIGHT, EOD1 TIME. ADDRESS IT. You didn't even address my first wallpost yesterday, and I bet most of you didn't even read it. GO READ IT. It's right at the start of D2.
    I'll be posting the posts stored here one by one instead of putting them in the same post, so that you do not have a reason to say you didn't read it and just ignore my points.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #2668

About Vlad, first things first :
    Sirius Black is not evil in Harry Potter. If I remember correctly, he's trying his best to be righteous and all but gets stuck in hard situations. Yet, Ganelon flipped scum. This means that Harry Potter could very well be scum. And since Vlad is claiming Citizen, Harry could also just not exist in this game full of squirrels lol, so Vlad could very well be full of shit.
    Next, look at this : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post849170 the proof about his D1 scumerad being a sheep of Frinckles is in one of his Romanian posts, btw. Look at his reply : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post849172 He's not even denying that his reads are incoherent as hell, and just says that he's new and town. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #2669

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post849340 Okay so you just want to preserve yourself lol, makes sense, I guess?

20. ISO #2670

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672

23. ISO #2673

There you go lol. Now I'll try to catch up, no promises though. If you'd like me to answer anything specifically, please mention me. Also...

IF YOU END THE DAY EARLY AGAIN I PREDICT YOU WILL ALL DIE FROM CORONAVIRUS AND HOGWARTS WILL CLOSE

24. ISO #2674

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

@marshall Marshmallow confirmed town and the majority here think you're scum.

I wager you cannot be on the same team as Vlad and he seems to be your go to.

You can reread for now if you'd like but until this is addressed directly I dont see a reason not to push for your lynch.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

30. ISO #2680

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Is MM Saying That Im Town?
    My vote on you isn't a vote for mayor, you know.

Once again, I'll ask : why are we not lynching this? What's the reason not to lol

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @marshall Marshmallow confirmed town and the majority here think you're scum.

I wager you cannot be on the same team as Vlad and he seems to be your go to.

You can reread for now if you'd like but until this is addressed directly I dont see a reason not to push for your lynch.
    Who's confirmed town, and what do you want me to address directly? Also, you "confirmed" people just because they were on the Mag lynch on D1, so I'll take someone else's advice on confirmations.

34. ISO #2684

35. ISO #2685

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My vote on you isn't a vote for mayor, you know.

Once again, I'll ask : why are we not lynching this? What's the reason not to lol
    Protego Maxima gives a person a Autovest that works on both Lynches and Night Kills
    After The Squirrel's Death I Got 2 Charges Of It And I Can Decide To Cast It On Daystart
    I Also Learned That I Can Selfcast It So I Casted It On Myself Instead
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #2686

37. ISO #2687

38. ISO #2688

39. ISO #2689

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

Who's confirmed town, and what do you want me to address directly? Also, you "confirmed" people just because they were on the Mag lynch on D1, so I'll take someone else's advice on confirmations.
    The confirmed people are the dead town people. And probably me. And pathfinder. And probably Aamirus. A good hint of Gyrlander mixed in.

Top off the drink with a Mesk.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

42. ISO #2692

43. ISO #2693

44. ISO #2694

45. ISO #2695

46. ISO #2696

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Also, for what it's worth-- Pathfinder could have just claimed cop: way fucking simpler. Another point of my previous paragraph.
    He just reaction claimed to naz putting pressure on him. I don’t think his claim was planned to try to get anybody lynched. I believe the information in it, that’s not the problem. I just believe that’s why the scums hit banana, because they would assume you’re lying about being a doctor if they know banana is a doctor.

47. ISO #2697

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Hope You Guys Do Realize That Lynching Me Will Kill Two People In This Game And Make The Wraiths Closer To Victory

this post is really serious and a warning to you all
    Is there any evidence of what Efe is saying? Because you seem to believe it @Frinckles . Know that Efe is known for making stuff up.

48. ISO #2698

49. ISO #2699

50. ISO #2700

Is there any evidence of what Efe is saying? Because you seem to believe it @Frinckles . Know that Efe is known for making stuff up.
    especially on hidden setups

A Confident Efekannn02 is an honest Efekannn02

problem is that I can act confident all the time and im not scared dying when im town or already won
    I Like Ice Cream