S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread) - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Gyrlander seems Town judging by meta although it’s never easy to tell with him. I really don’t like DW; him trying to subtly defend Varcron in that shitpost looks like legit scum pocketing or a preemptive defense. I don’t trust Varcron either, he hasn’t done much this game.

Wiisp is also weird, you’re definitely responsible if TPRs accidentally out themselves lol. So yeah just lynch DW/Wiisp/Varcron/Ceko. That should be our PoE.
    gyr called that a troll post and wisp said the n0 thing was meta from another site? i highly doubt PRs from either alignment will out themselves because of this post.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Ack, I suffer in these low activity games. I'll be back after a nap and I'll help fill the thread then, bounce off each other, generate discussion, etc.

Please poke and prod each other, it's how we get reads.

-vote Auwt
    You'll always have me to answer your every question if you feel the need.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    any actual thoughts on players yet? eod is pretty soon.
    My actual thoughts are maybe dw is not as bad as I thought. Ganelon seems good for now and I wouldn't like Wiisp lynched either but this last one is pretty much unknown alignment as of now. I'd say the rest of you are good lynches.

I'd like to keep townreading you because of activity but I'm not certain that would be a great choice so you're going to be in the null group for now. Your thoughts about me are still pretty shit I'm afraid.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

yes auwt, i uwu'ed some more. think i'm town now?

and gane, u need to consider how i was put at L-2 thru RVS votes. maybe that's why i'm being "so defensive"? i'm definitely being pushed harder today than i was during last game's day 1.

let me add this too. "self aware = scum" is such a weak argument. why wouldn't town!ceko be self-aware?

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214
    Ganelon

and gane, u need to consider how i was put at L-2 thru RVS votes. maybe that's why i'm being "so defensive"? i'm definitely being pushed harder today than i was during last game's day 1.

let me add this too. "self aware = scum" is such a weak argument. why wouldn't town!ceko be self-aware?
    Tbh I went back and reread the post I was referring to and it doesn’t seem so bad to me anymore, I misinterpreted the context. I don’t think it’s AI.

About DW: Inb4 someone goes ‘Mag is flip flopping again!’ Honestly rereading that I’ve been pretty wrong
    about dw. His comment on Varcron is him being terrified at the prospects of having to push someone who in his view always acts scummy. In a setup with only one mislynch makes sense - I’m never lynching DW this game

Gyrlander is I’ pretty sure playing his town game here. He just feels like someone who doesn’t give a shit if he gets townread or not. Like I said last game, usually that comes from town.

15. ISO #215
    Ganelon

Also @Ceko that legit can out TPRs, and honestly it’s anti town as fuck to keep discussing that gambit. Making people ask if N0 is a thing or react to such a comment is scum.
    Scum want to out PRa. Aside from that that post is a troll post that can easily be explained away as the person joking, when in fact it’s them openwolfing. I don’t like that post no matter how I look at it.

16. ISO #216

Tbh I went back and reread the post I was referring to and it doesn’t seem so bad to me anymore, I misinterpreted the context. I don’t think it’s AI.

About DW: Inb4 someone goes ‘Mag is flip flopping again!’ Honestly rereading that I’ve been pretty wrong
    about dw. His comment on Varcron is him being terrified at the prospects of having to push someone who in his view always acts scummy. In a setup with only one mislynch makes sense - I’m never lynching DW this game

Gyrlander is I’ pretty sure playing his town game here. He just feels like someone who doesn’t give a shit if he gets townread or not. Like I said last game, usually that comes from town.
    Second time you did that this game. During last game's day 1, your attack on me was MUCH more sustained. Are you trying to pocket me? hmmmmmm

Besides that, this post looks very towny.

17. ISO #217

Second time you did that this game. During last game's day 1, your attack on me was MUCH more sustained. Are you trying to pocket me? hmmmmmm

you're usually not THIS self-aware about your inconsistencies though. almost too towny to be town xD. i realize that's kind of a crap argument, but this is gane we're talking about. i'm supposed to scumread him on day 1!!!!

18. ISO #218
    Ganelon

No, looking back at the previous game I have a tendency to tunnel a lot which is part of the reason why I flip flop so much. I try to completely demonize one person and I end up tucking up and realizing I cannot so I just end up flailing around. I’m trying to change that.

19. ISO #219
    Ganelon

you're usually not THIS self-aware about your inconsistencies though. almost too towny to be town xD. i realize that's kind of a crap argument, but this is gane we're talking about. i'm supposed to scumread him on day 1!!!!
    The day I become too towny to be town is the day I will’ve achieved my long term mafia career goals

20. ISO #220
    Ganelon

-vote Wiisp

21. ISO #221

Also @Ceko that legit can out TPRs, and honestly it’s anti town as fuck to keep discussing that gambit. Making people ask if N0 is a thing or react to such a comment is scum.
    Scum want to out PRa. Aside from that that post is a troll post that can easily be explained away as the person joking, when in fact it’s them openwolfing. I don’t like that post no matter how I look at it.
    I'm in my humble opinion you're getting too obsessed. It's literally a random post with no importance for me.

22. ISO #222

Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Of course you are.
    You look more like the ceko from previous game when you uwu tbh.
    Maybe it was because the whole town and scum trusted you as a townie previously, and that now you were put at L-2.
    Honestly, if i had to scale you being town or not I would say 8/10 you town. (yes ik that doesnt mean anything lol)

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

No, looking back at the previous game I have a tendency to tunnel a lot which is part of the reason why I flip flop so much. I try to completely demonize one person and I end up tucking up and realizing I cannot so I just end up flailing around. I’m trying to change that.
    ack! I've been trying to improve my gameplay as well, idk if you realized this and included this sentence to pocket me uwu.

In most other circumstances, I would hard towncore you. However, like I said, I'm supposed to scumread you when you're town xD. You're not scum rn in my eyes though, so don't worry.

Did anything in particular inspire you to change your gameplay?

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm in my humble opinion you're getting too obsessed. It's literally a random post with no importance for me.
    +1

I know I just repeated myself with that post and that gyr says I "posted nothing of value." I just want people to know my thought processes. I'm trying to prove that I'm town by being completely open with my thoughts. Yes, even if I'm town I need to prove that I'm town since only the mafia know for sure what my alignment is.

26. ISO #226
    Ganelon

ack! I've been trying to improve my gameplay as well, idk if you realized this and included this sentence to pocket me uwu.

In most other circumstances, I would hard towncore you. However, like I said, I'm supposed to scumread you when you're town xD. You're not scum rn in my eyes though, so don't worry.

Did anything in particular inspire you to change your gameplay?
    I would say EoD last game did. I’ve not done that shit in a long time.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228
    Ganelon

Lmao no it isn’t, that what scum wants you to think, nobody makes random posts like that. I’m not buying that ‘random meme post’. Wiisp is a solid player and knows what effect this would have on others.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

auwt, wdu think of this game? is there too much or not enuff activity?? uwu
    First time I'm taking part in a D1, but i feel we aint progressing anywhere.
    At this point everyone is pointing each other.
    I wont flip my vote until something obvious show up anyway, this might make me look as a scum, idc.
    If i feel someone is guilty, i will just hammer anyway.
    But atm it's a big mess.
    Scum could be voting for scum to make them townier

Enough activity? We should contrast what activity means.
    Yet I have read everything, and none of the votes were really that convicing
    Sometimes I forget what was said in previous pages x_x
    So far I believe we filled 10+ pages not for so much infos (but what could we do anyway lol)

I will try to take time and ISO each of you as much as I can D2.

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    First time I'm taking part in a D1, but i feel we aint progressing anywhere.
    At this point everyone is pointing each other.
    I wont flip my vote until something obvious show up anyway, this might make me look as a scum, idc.
    If i feel someone is guilty, i will just hammer anyway.
    But atm it's a big mess.
    Scum could be voting for scum to make them townier

Enough activity? We should contrast what activity means.
    Yet I have read everything, and none of the votes were really that convicing
    Sometimes I forget what was said in previous pages x_x
    So far I believe we filled 10+ pages not for so much infos (but what could we do anyway lol)

I will try to take time and ISO each of you as much as I can D2.
    this is typical in day 1's, it forces ppl to take sides.
    if u give a decent reason for vote-switching, u won't be scumread.
    i think this is just a lack of contribution from all of us. imo, we rly start to get info from day 1 when it gets to page 30.

36. ISO #236

Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I'm sorry if i have nothing to bring up on the table
    I'm really trying to get something but Gyrlander's post was probably right, I'm trying to find something where this is nothing to find.
    Dont know how to handle first day ^_^
    if i'm in the mood, i'll push small inconsistencies i found in other players. that creates a lot of interaction, which is great for town.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

The day I become too towny to be town is the day I will’ve achieved my long term mafia career goals
    I agree with this, I need to get to fixing that too

I don't really like the amount of people saying that Varcron is scum without actually saying why

Looking at Wiisp/Gane

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    My actual thoughts are maybe dw is not as bad as I thought. Ganelon seems good for now and I wouldn't like Wiisp lynched either but this last one is pretty much unknown alignment as of now. I'd say the rest of you are good lynches.

I'd like to keep townreading you because of activity but I'm not certain that would be a great choice so you're going to be in the null group for now. Your thoughts about me are still pretty shit I'm afraid.
    You wouldn't want Wiisp lynched because of an "unknown alignment" but your vote tells me otherwise.

Wiisp (2 [L-3]):
    Ganelon, Gyrlander
    macdougall (1 [L-4]):
    Auwt
    theoneceko (1 [L-4]):
    Varcron
    Auwt (1 [L-4]):
    deathworlds
    Gyrlander (1 [L-4]):
    theoneceko

42. ISO #242

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You wouldn't want Wiisp lynched because of an "unknown alignment" but your vote tells me otherwise.

Wiisp (2 [L-3]):
    Ganelon, Gyrlander
    macdougall (1 [L-4]):
    Auwt
    theoneceko (1 [L-4]):
    Varcron
    Auwt (1 [L-4]):
    deathworlds
    Gyrlander (1 [L-4]):
    theoneceko
    My vote is not meant to have a lynch. He kinda disappeared :/

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I agree with this, I need to get to fixing that too

I don't really like the amount of people saying that Varcron is scum without actually saying why

Looking at Wiisp/Gane
    Bro what

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247
    Ganelon

-vote Varcron

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250
    Ganelon