Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 3803
  1. ISO #2601

2. ISO #2602

3. ISO #2603

4. ISO #2604

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I dont think im god. I think youve played very passively and its convenient that you and kenny are some of the scummiest right now and coming out of the woodwork at the same time on the same train and using OoG reasons to support eachother.
    Pretty sure Kenny hasn't said anything about me. Also, META is a thing. And if you don't agree with it, you can tell dist to stop using meta against me, which, not long ago was like 90% of his reason to vote me ^^

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #2605

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Sorry Dist. What the fuck are you doing this game? Why is almost every post of yours so wrong for me? In that post I literally tried to read one of Mike's post and I read Dumas instead of Damus 90 times, several mistakes and I was having trouble ending the freaking post so I decided to tell him, in a very nice way, that he should try to fix that ^^
    And I took it as a nice post and thank you for it.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #2606

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Kenny, you can't be discrediting slaol or I'll move you away from #2town. Slaol is not 3rd party. They have as much info as we do
    ayy so i wasnt the only one taking that as a discredit. decided to not mention it, but since you caught it also ill put my +1 for this here.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #2607

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not that I disagree with Disto here, but the content of your post to Mike is justified. It's painful to read a post where every "possible" is "posable", with low punctuation, etc... It's the same thing with Light and his Typing Like This, it makes posts hard to read and makes me get aggressive towards the post :P
    Sorry everyone, I will work on what I type out. Ty, to everyone with bearing with me.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #2608

9. ISO #2609

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ^ fair point.

-vote Gyrlander
    Wow, I didn't know I need to have the same amount of reasons to push EVERY player. As I already explained 3000 times, Damus was a gut read that was "powered" by the Judge's decision. Then I got trialed and I didn't have any SUBSTANCIAL ARGUMENT TAHT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE to share so I basically did jackshit.

However, now I feel I may have got into something and Kenny seems to have a quite similar idea so that's why I'm siding with him.

Don't worry guys, you can keep saying the same, talking about the same even though I repeat the same thing over and over and you don't give a shit ^^

10. ISO #2610

11. ISO #2611

12. ISO #2612

13. ISO #2613

Objection, Your Honor! I did start the "Damus is innocent" train, and pushed it hard. Distorted was talking about crepes.

However, you, Kenny, have been trying to mislead us into thinking Distorted and Magoroth had started it on the jury chat, you scumpainted everyone, but I don't exactly how remember how.... I call @Distorted and @Magoroth to testify. You were witnesses of the defendant's scum painting. What did it consist of?
    LOL just rofl

14. ISO #2614

Pretty sure Kenny hasn't said anything about me. Also, META is a thing. And if you don't agree with it, you can tell dist to stop using meta against me, which, not long ago was like 90% of his reason to vote me ^^
    I literally found Damus through meta, which i explained to you in the trail chat in which you embarassed yourself. But please go on teach

15. ISO #2615

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    what?
    Yes, the insane defense or prosecuting attornies die when their target's trial end, no matter what. Read the setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #2616

17. ISO #2617

Yea, not long ago. Now you are giving us more reasons to vote you
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #2618

19. ISO #2619

20. ISO #2620

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Mike Was Actually To Point It Out Strangely

But Didnt Follow Through..
    yes I did point it out. because I found it so odd he was scum paint so fast. then with calling him out and then Agreeing with Blink agent Voss is why I was Scumpainted D1

And I didn't follow thru because everyone was targeting me if you read the rest.

21. ISO #2621

22. ISO #2622

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    LOL just rofl
    Hm, I hadn't seen how funny it was when I typed it, honestly...

Do you remember what Kenny said VERY EARLY in the jury chat? I wasn't there and my shitty memory of things I didn't participate in strikes again...

23. ISO #2623

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    please share with my resopnse as well after the posts.
    If Im The Prosecution I Wouldnt Do That But As The Defense I Would Look For Every Post Where You Came Off As Town.. You See.. Im Playing This Like A Real Attorney Would..

Now You Might Not See That.. But I Have To Prepare Two Side Of An Argument.. In This Game..

24. ISO #2624

25. ISO #2625

26. ISO #2626

27. ISO #2627

28. ISO #2628

o.O

@blink YOU ARE OUTED GG
    I am not blink. lol I am me only 1 of me not 2 not 3 only 1. You may want to be like me but, you will never be me.

29. ISO #2629

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

Hm, I hadn't seen how funny it was when I typed it, honestly...

Do you remember what Kenny said VERY EARLY in the jury chat? I wasn't there and my shitty memory of things I didn't participate in strikes again...
    I was talking about and блинчики.

32. ISO #2632

judge would like a gyr lynch. Between discrediting the judge, mistaking his own actions, not prosocuting Damus, buddying to Kenny, and general lack of contribution Gyrlander is pretty clearly scum. If he is among your scummier reads put him at #1

33. ISO #2633

@Marshmallow Marshall @Distorted @Mike @Voss @Numbertwo @Magoroth

Lets get a kenny or gyr lynch going.

Also #2 we need your voice today, if we mislynch youre gone tomorrow so you need to be invested today
    I prefer Kenny, but would also be ok with a Gyr lynch. Gyrlander used to be a great FM player... when I started playing, he was quite the carry guy on here. I know he's able to be good, which is why I'm seriously disappointed right now and honestly hope he's scum

Also, he's too evasive to give us his scummates (assuming he's scum of course).

34. ISO #2634

35. ISO #2635

Ill Move Gyrlander Up For You Sir

Spoiler : cvote :
    Distorted, MarshmallowMarshall, Mike, Gyrlander

Original

Spoiler : cvote :
    Gyrlander, Distorted, MarshmallowMarshall, Mike

Per Judges Request
    Isnt that backwards

36. ISO #2636

Im Actually Trying To Focus The Town.. Only The Scum Would Blindly Follow The Judge Over And Over Again.. I Mean Are You Blind?
    I have not been blind. I have told Sloal on what i disagree with. But he is the only one other than myself, that I know for a fact that is Pro town. So it gives us a foundation to start from. That is what most of you all are not seeing. Our best weapon is Sloal. Judge is not been my way or highway. He has been scum hunting. He has given everyone a chance to defend themselves. People not seeing that that is town is what Blind is. Everyone wants to discredit Sloal yet we should be helping him Sloal is our best weapon we have.

37. ISO #2637

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have not been blind. I have told Sloal on what i disagree with. But he is the only one other than myself, that I know for a fact that is Pro town. So it gives us a foundation to start from. That is what most of you all are not seeing. Our best weapon is Sloal. Judge is not been my way or highway. He has been scum hunting. He has given everyone a chance to defend themselves. People not seeing that that is town is what Blind is. Everyone wants to discredit Sloal yet we should be helping him Sloal is our best weapon we have.
    Mike, Gyr at 1, kenny at 2

38. ISO #2638

39. ISO #2639

40. ISO #2640

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude I Dont Think You Are Pro Town I Think You Blew Up The Court Room..

41. ISO #2641

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I was talking about and блинчики.

42. ISO #2642

43. ISO #2643

numbertwo and slaol instnatly meta scumread damus. i instnatly meta scumread PTB last game after 3 posts, and he was scum. meta is a HUGE part of mafia. in the champs game we played we spent day 1 and even most of day 2 talking about game styles, linking games to people and just straight meta. its incredibly important. if you dont believe me, go play a 15+ player game with nobody that you know. you will continuesly ask questions about their meta.

44. ISO #2644

45. ISO #2645

46. ISO #2646

47. ISO #2647

48. ISO #2648

Wow, I didn't know I need to have the same amount of reasons to push EVERY player. As I already explained 3000 times, Damus was a gut read that was "powered" by the Judge's decision. Then I got trialed and I didn't have any SUBSTANCIAL ARGUMENT TAHT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE to share so I basically did jackshit.

However, now I feel I may have got into something and Kenny seems to have a quite similar idea so that's why I'm siding with him.

Don't worry guys, you can keep saying the same, talking about the same even though I repeat the same thing over and over and you don't give a shit ^^
    exactly. you are posting the same thing over and over. no growth, no substance behind it and you are not moving yourself forward in this game. If you are actualyl scumhtuning your reads would be developing further. yours are not, as you said you are repeating the same thing over and over.

49. ISO #2649

50. ISO #2650

I literally found Damus through meta, which i explained to you in the trail chat in which you embarassed yourself. But please go on teach
    Didn't you just say meta is OoG and isn't good? Wow, amazing Slaol. You are so Godly you improve things by a 190000%